[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-11-57-40.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-11-57-40.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Hey guys I'm after some advice on a girl.

We met on a dating app, we are both recently divorced with amicable splits after 6 years each. She had been overseas for her marrage and had only been home for 2 weeks. She still hadn't got a job back here in Australia.

We were chatting for a while, she flaked on our first date and then stopped talking to me for two weeks.

I randomly messaged her to see how she was and we started talking again.
From there we went out for a drink on a Saturday night, we spent 4 hours talking and from there we went back to her place and had mind blowing sex for about 4 hours on and off.

Here is where it gets tricky.

She had said a few times whilst we were in the act that I was gorgeous on a few occasions, she also said she can't believe she is fucking a guy as hot as me. She said "wow you are way out of my league". I went down on her and she pretty well much said I was a god.
>>
After this evening of fun, I had mentioned that I was into her and that she indeed was in my league. She had said that she didn't want a relationship, but was still wanting to see me, but also needed to sleep around as she had always been going from one relationship to another. I told her I was in the same boat. (I've got a few girls on rotation, but she is by far the best one and I have a connection with her)

3 days later, on the Wednesday we had lunch together and conversation flowed extremely well. I find her extremely attractive and I complamented her on her dress and how stunning she was.

She found a job and was starting it on Monday after the weekend.

I dropped her home not expecting anything, she asked me out on Saturday night for dinner. Kissed me, said she looks forward to seeing me and ran inside (it was raining at the time).

I had mentioned to her on the Thursday that I was looking forward to Saturday night, and I was a lucky guy to be going out on another date with her. She replied "you're making me shy" but we had small chit chat afterwards.

Friday I had sent her a message asking how her day was. With no reply, but I knew she wasn't good at speedy replying, sometimes going a day in between replying.

Saturday morning came. And I get the messages shown in the photo I've uploaded.

What happened? I'm going to give it a week and then just ask her how her new job is going. I'm actually really devistated over this. I really did like her.
>>
bumping for replys
>>
There is no dating advice beyond cutting your losses and moving in.

You'll still in the denial stages here so it's very likely you won't listen and cherry-pick advice that cooperates with your ego.

Stop talking to her. Date other women.
>>
>>16989974
solid advice.

I guess it was very sudden, and i am confused as to why she got cold all of a sudden. But, her last reply implies that she just needs space for a while.
>>
Any girl that makes things more complicated then they need to be is not worth it. She's either into you and wants to go steady or not. That's just the way it is. Cut your losses before you get into deep bro.
>>
>>16989995

Argh, fkn women.
She ticked all the boxes too.
>>
>>16989997
I know man, it sucks. I've been there way too many times. Just keep dating, you'll find someone that suits you perfectly.
>>
>>16990000

QUADS!!!!

Thanks mate. It actually helps, and i'm glad i approached 4chan for advice.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.