[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to shave pubic hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
first time shaving, I went with the grain, is that correct? it has left me with some small hairs. i didn't shave all the way, was too scared.

any dos/donts, tips and advice would be nice :)
>>
that area of skin between your waist and your dick gets ingrown hairs RIDICULOUSLY easy, so be prepared for that in a few days, its very annoying and is the reason why I trim instead of shave, oddly enough the skin on the scrotum never gets ingrown hairs I wonder why.
>>
>>16986693
Put lotion on before hand, use shaving cream during.

I suggest a good razor-not a cheapy dollar store on. Do small strokes, and push down on your skin as you stroke. It may seem scary, but pushing down will actually give you less razor burn because the hairs are thicker. It's basically how guys have to shave their beards-it's where I learned it actually.

Have a cup near by that you can dip and clean your razor after each stroke, the hair will build up pretty quickly and wear your razor out if you don't. Use lukewarm or cool water-hot water is going to heat the razor up and hurt ya. Also, always use a fresh or still good razor on the pubes-slightly worn just isn't going to cut it even though you may get away with it on your legs.

Use a mirror or feel with your fingers when getting the hair around your ass. Go SLOW when doing that too, because having a slice on your ass and having to walk around for a week while it heals is fucking hell.
>>
>>16986699
i had always trimmed, but it was getting itchy for the past few days
>>
>>16986706
nah i just only want to do the top and sides first, probably never go near the balls or ass. i had been using a new razor + cream. so would pushing down be the best to avoid ingrown hairs similar to shaving a beard? i can't make words right now when im talking about this stuff ;s

cheers for the advice guys
>>
>>16986723
I don't know about ingrown hairs-I've only ever had like three in my life, but razor burn is more of a concern. It doesn't hurt for too long, but it ends up looking like a rash which is no fun when you want to go have sex and have to explain that it's not an std.

And obviously you shouldn't be pushing down so hard you hurt yourself or cut yourself.
>>
Fucking disgusting you filthy ape, kerosene and a gas lighter is a great start. that better not be your neanderthal bush pubes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.