[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milf Mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452428571842.jpg (58 KB, 451x898) Image search: [Google]
1452428571842.jpg
58 KB, 451x898
So I may have fucked up a bit guys.
I'm 22 and I've not got laid since my last relationship ended 3 years ago, it's been nothing but bad luck since then.

The other day however I started talking to a friends mother (single btw) and it got flirty quick which I wasn't expecting but I was quite enjoying it.

From there she sent me a picture of herself, told me the things she'd do to me, what she wanted me to do to her, etc. If I went there she'd happily let me fuck her and I wanna do it.

The problem however is that 4 of the people in my friend group are her kids, 2 slightly older and 2 slightly younger than me, and another mate of mine is seeing one of the 4. She's happy to be discreet by the looks but I'm worried a bit, if it come out me and her were fucking it'd likely cause some trouble somewhere, and I wouldn't know how her kids would react.

So wat do? I wanna get laid and this is the best shot I've had in an long time but it feels like I may be shooting myself in the foot as well.
>>
STACY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOING ON
>>
absolutely bail out of this situation immediately. you don't know how the brothers will react but it will be bad. i was in a very similar situation with 3 of my best friends of 15+ years being brothers.

>friends mom is pretty hot
>always been pretty friendly to me because she has no friends and is starved for attention
>freshly turn 21
>alcohol enables a lot more flirting
>something happens and i'm accused of fucking her by her husband
>everyone believes it
>all of my friends turn against me instantly
>it takes months of staunch denial for people to believe me
>it's been 5 years and my relationship with the oldest brother and father is completely unsalvagable
>>
>>16985991
Should have just fucked her out of spite at that point.
>>
>>16986000
no way. we were like brothers before the incident. we're still good friends but the damage is done.
>>
>>16985991
Shiiiit, sounds like you've had a fun time of it.

Forgot to include in my original post as well, she has been with a few guys over the last few years apparently and in situations where they've thrown parties and stuff my friends have openly joked about her being a slut and the guys she's been with. She hit on the friend who's with her daughter now before they got together but nothing ever come of it supposedly. This is making me wonder if they'd be that bothered or not though.

Another thing is me and her daughter had a thing for about 6 months before she started fucking my mate behind my back and then getting with him. We've hashed thay out but I'm honestly considering doing it just to spite them as well.

From what you've said happened to you I think running may be the best choice I've got though...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.