[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if your boyfriend came on your face without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 9
What would you do if your boyfriend came on your face without asking?

I was giving him a blowjob last night, and I reminded him to tell me when he was getting close. What actually happened is he was saying his wasn't quite there yet, but then suddenly he pulled his penis out of my mouth and started cumming on my face.

I was completely stunned because no guy had ever done that before, I had had no intention of ever doing it. It was just completely degrading and humiliating. And then he took his time when I was demanding that he get me a towel as if he was admiring it.

I was absolutely upset and told him I didn't agree to that! He was acting like it wasn't a big deal and why was I making such an issue out of it. Just totally not getting that what happened wasn't ok and was a complete violation of my trust.

Is this like a common thing now with guys, they just do it without even asking? What an asshole thing to do.
>>
>>16999210
>Is this like a common thing now with guys, they just do it without even asking? What an asshole thing to do.

Once people get to the point where they are permitting each other to do stuff like
- see each other naked
- touch each other's naked bodies
- fuck each other
- stick their dicks in the other person's mouth

then yes, it's pretty common that they start to do all sorts of things without asking for permission first, because they have developed a pretty high comfort level. Your boyfriend might be a bit of a dick, but it's not apeshit insane for him to think that if he can stick his cock inside your mouth that he can get his sperm on your face. He's not going to walk up to a girl at the bus stop and cream her face, but come on, his dick was in your mouth.

>It was just completely degrading and humiliating.
Why's that? Was it necessarily so, or was it the way he did it?
>>
>>16999210
It's what happens when you don't have the common goddamn courtesy to either swallow or spit.

It is a violation of trust if he meant to do it, could be he just didn't realize how close he was.

Could also be he doesn't give a fuck what you think and has decided to do the stuff he always wanted to before dumping you for someone who fulfills his needs sexually.
>>
You should have talked beforehand and set your boundaries, nobody is the clear wrong doer here.

In today's modern age, its not that big of a deal to ask for facial permission beforehand or to forbid it from happening without asking. But you both are equally responsible from now on to communicate what acts are acceptable and what's not.
>>
>>16999210
sex isnt clean and sex isnt fair. if he did something you didnt like but he does, just do something he doesnt like but you do next time.
>>
>girls don't like getting splooged on their faces

Welp, I guess I'm never getting a gf then!
>>
>>16999210

i dont really see the big deal. do you normally let him cum in your mouth? if not, then he probably thought this was the nicer option? of maybe you do let him cum in your mouth so thought the face was no big deal?

the thing is that if you are having sex you are accepting that fluids are going to get spilled all over. if you dont enjoy something you should just either say it up front of its a big enough deal, or after the fact if its not. its nothing to get all freaked out about, it is sex. i dont get mad just cuz a guy starts playing with my nipples i just say 'nope, dont touch my nipples'.
>>
>>16999701

just be gay. we all either like it on our faces or in our mouths.
>>
he should be forced to cum in his own face
>>
>>16999210
It could have been a lot worse. He just came on your face and probably doenst take your boundries very seriously, because coming on a face is not that big of a deal.
>>
You should've told him what was okay and what wasn't. He did act like a dick though, if you were visibly upset and he just took his time to get you a towel. Easy fix, you should've wiped some of it off onto his face. Then you'd be even kek.
On another note, I actually like getting my face creamed, I think it's hot. Or like just in me in general. If you don't mind me asking, where was he supposed to finish at? Lel
>>
>>16999748
On*
Not in, but that's nice too
>>
>>16999210
Try to talk to him calmy, now, and to tell you how those things make you really uncomfortable, if that's the case. Also in general try to talk with him about what are the things you would like or not like to do together. When someone is horny an accident like that can happen, but unless there is a problem (and if that's the case, and he goes on doing stuff like that maybe you should think about leaving him) he should understand for the next times.
>>
Men are very selfish when they're horny. In my experience this kind of thing is very common. I've had guys cum in my mouth without warning before.

Have a semen fetish so I didn't mind so much, but it's easy to see how this could bother someone. Agree with the others. Have a calm and respectful conversation about it.
>>
thats a good thing she was fufilling her bf's sexual needs. typically when dicks are being sticked in the others mouth the cumming will ensue.
>>
Tell him you're not comfortable giving blowjobs now since he doesn't respect your boundaries during them.
>>
did you talk to him about it after
>>
He's your fucking boyfriend. Don't you care about satisfying him at all? The only reason he had to do it without your consent is probably because you're stuck up and selfish and would never let him do it. The sheer amount of women who are selfish in bed these days is fucking disturbing. The "You can't come inside my pussy/mouth/butt or on my face" girls that are so common these days need to realize something. Pulling out and cumming on your stomach/tits or in a fucking tissue (yes, there are seriously girls who demand this) is like having sex/getting blown and then just as you're about to orgasm, you get to...jerk off, she doesn't want anything to do with you or your orgasm. Imagine if a guy ate you out or fucked you and right when you're about to orgasm, he stops and tells you "alright, that's enough, now finish with your hand".

Have some fucking manners and stop being a stuck-up selfish bitch. Suck his dick well, pull it out of your mouth as he gets close and jerk it for him as he cums on your face. That's what a girlfriend who actually cares about her boyfriend does.
>>
>>16999210
>not having a gf who will eventually let you cum on her face
>that feeling of cumming on her face and she smiles
>not having a girl who swallows
Shame. Why don't you like it OP? Hes a dick for just doing it but still.
>>
>>17000439
seriously this, I might as well fucking jack off if the moment cum is involved she wants no part of it
>but I have to work later
>but I don't want to
then why are we even fucking? oh yeah, because you still want to get off but you don't give a shit about how I feel
>>
>>16999210
>I was completely stunned because no guy had ever done that before, I had had no intention of ever doing it. It was just completely degrading and humiliating. And then he took his time when I was demanding that he get me a towel as if he was admiring it.

>>>>Tumblr
>>
>>16999210
Op, I'm with you and he is an asshole and disrespectful. It is degrading and humiliating and exactly why he did it. I've had guys ask and try and some succeeded but that was it for me. Boyfriend or no I was done with them. If they think it no big thing let someone cum on their face. Fuckers
>>
OP, just don't allow him to do it again. Tell him if he does it again, no more head and no more sex. Tell him you think that he isn't taking you seriously and no, it was not okay when you told him not to do it.

If he wants to act childish then treat him like a child. Take his privileges away. Put your foot down and be firm. If he throws a fit about it, all well let him.
>>
>>16999210
If you are actually a girl, I think a lot of us are probably stunned you even actually talked to a male much less had sex with him.

This is too deep for me to comprehend...
>>
>>16999210
no, hes a fucking cunt.

If it were me and I did that on accident I would have felt absolutely terrible and freaking out trying to make it better in any way I could.
>>
>>16999210
It was an asshole thing for him to do OP. You gotta set the bedroom boundaries, and he didn't ask you beforehand how you felt about this (like asking on a previous day, not "oh hey can i cum on your face right now").

Talk with him about this. Tell him it wasn't cool that he did that because you weren't comfortable with it. Then talk about you guys' boundaries so that stuff like this (hopefully) doesn't happen in the future
>>
>>16999229
are you fucking retarded?

There are things you just don't do without asking for permission. Cumming everywhere is one of those things. You don't just blow your load in a girls mouth without telling her first. You sure as fuck don't spray her face either.

Would you just start anally fucking someone without asking them first? What about shoving your finger up their ass? You don't start chocking or slapping either without first checking if they are ok with that shit.

It's humiliating because not everyone has the same standards you do during sex. Sex takes trust that the other person isn't going to test your fucking boundaries while they are at their most vulnerable.

Christ you're a massive cunt.
>>
>>16999683
>>16999233
>>16999724
What the fuck is with people in this thread?

You're all just fucking retarded and selfish beyond belief. Sex is a team sport. It takes communication, trust, and teamwork for it to go smoothly. You just don't do whatever the fuck you want and call it quits.

I use to have a hardtime believe some of the shit my ex's had to deal with. Guys being complete selfish assholes and the like.

But here we are.
>>
>>17000439
>>17000474
You people are seriously lacking in the gray matter department.

OP is saying he did it without any warning whatsoever and it's clearly not a normal thing for them as a couple. Odds are she would be fine doing whatever if they talked about it before hand.

I am absolutely disgusted and surprised that you faggots are serious right now. Just the dumbest mother fuckers I have seen today.

I know if I were fucking my girlfriend if she told me to put on a blindfold I wouldn't be expecting a fucking dildo shoved up my ass. If you're going to do something new you fucking say it. You have to accept there will be fluids in sex? really? no shit? That doesn't mean you have to take that shit in the eyes if you don't want to. It's not like fluids are just spraying everywhere without any control.
>>
Have a calm conversation about it. Tell him you don't like it and offer other things to do instead. Don't blow a gasket and don't let him ignore you.
>>
>wasn't ok
You have to realize OP that whether it's "okay" or "not okay" is completely up to you. And I find it baffling that women think it's justified to create this kind of nasty turbulence in a relationship, all because he didn't ask. Well here's the thing, plenty of guys have great success with women without having to get a signed release form for every sexual act they perform. Ask yourself this, did he ask permission before putting that dick in your mouth?
>>
>>17000842
would you like your gf to finger your asshole without asking? or would you like to have a conversation about sex where you talk about what you're okay and not okay with? no signed forms required, just saying "i like this, i don't like that" just so that both people are aware of how to avoid giving the other person a bad time
>>
>>16999210

There are times you can get close, and unexpectedly surprise yourself by letting go.

But as you described it, he sounds like an asshole.
>>
It was a dick move (le lel) and its shitty that he wont acknowledge your feelings. Have a conversation about it.
>>
>>17000866
Yeah, I'd have that conversation. I'd ask her if I did anything SHE didn't like. I wouldn't go on an imageboard and call her an asshole.
>>
>>17000892
it's better to have that conversation before sex even happens. better to prevent an awkward, potentially hurtful situation than to try and repair hurt feelings later. some ladies don't like facials because they find it gross and messy. i don't do facials because cum in hair fucking sucks and i don't want to deal with the cleanup and possible eye burning. plus it can be too humiliating/degrading for some women, like how the bf wouldn't like it if he kneeled before me and i spat on his face. so when something could potentially be too humiliating for someone, that makes it even more important to have a conversation about how they feel about certain things, outside of the bedroom, not after they've already done it to the person
>>
>>17000439
This

Cumming on or in face should be standard relationship material. It's a bit of an asshole move to do it without consent, but from the sound of OP it doesnt sound like she would ever consent, so she should do her deprived bf a favor and end the relationship instead of half-satisfying him.
>>
I wouldn't come here to ask for sex advice honey, there's a lot of scumbags on this site

If I were you, I'd be furious. I myself am okay with getting cum on my face so long as there is a warning first, but it doesn't sound like he respects you. I'd say next time he tries to fool around with you stop him first and tell him that last time really upset you and if he does it again I'd say hold off on sex for awhile AT LEAST if not absolutely lose your shit over it.
>>
>>17000934
deprived? are you fucking kidding me? Hes getting his dick sucked. How is that deprived? Because he can't just spray his cum where he wants? Would you be ok with that? Someone just cumming all over your shit? "oh baby I'm sorry but I saw the dog there and I wanted to cum on him so badly so I just did it. Also I sprayed my cum all over you comptuer because fuck you"

I hope I never meet any of the people in this thread. You're all a bunch of selfish disgusting assholes.
>>
>>17000912
I really wouldn't compare it to spitting on the face... think of what he gets. He's getting a BJ, he's happy, he's getting close, then it comes into his head that it would be real fuckin' awesome to finish on her face.. and what guys love more than sex, more than anything really, is an awesome finish. As many of those sex chemicals flowing as possible. In this moment respect or dignity do not cross his mind, he just goes for the chemicals that are good enough to not resist, but which don't have a consequence like pregnancy. So hate him for not having more self control, fine, know her perspective and what she considers respect, fine, but also, know his perspective.
>>
>>17000957
what the fuck is wrong with people on this board?
>>
>>17000945
>I sprayed my cum all over you comptuer because fuck you
I'm glad I've never met this person you're describing. What a fucked up perspective to have about facials, I mean christ...
>>
>>17000957
not everybody likes the same things when it comes to sex though. some guys hate the idea of going down on a chick at all, some chicks hate the idea of swallowing. when it comes to sex, nobody should be forced or expected to do something they don't want to do. if he's purely succumbing to chemicals, then finishing in her pussy would feel the best. cumming on her face requires ending the bj and finishing himself off by jerking a little bit more. swallowing is also an awesome finish, watching your girl swallow all your cum or keeping some in her mouth for you to look at. so i'm not really sure what the extra appeal of the facial is, to the point of where chemicals would make him end the pleasure sensations to ejaculate one place vs another
>>
>>17000966
If you don't think human nature is driven by chemicals, and only chemicals, I have some books for you to read.

>>17000969
Oh the facial does sooooo much. If it were my way I'd want everyone to experience just how amazing it is to give a facial. Not at the cost of someone's feelings though.
>>
>>17000979
what does the facial do?
>>
>>17000992
It's the thought of her doing something dirty for you. In most contexts, the end result of that thought is the orgasm literally feeling better. Kind of like how women prefer a romantic setting because it makes the sex better for them even though you wouldn't think that's a chemical thing.
>>
>>17000979
You are seriously retarded you know this right?

You don't just do shit that makes you feel good all the time because that's selfish as fuck. "but ma chemicals made me!" No, they didn't. They chose to. We have power over our emotions and feelings. You don't just go fucking rape someone cus they make your dick hard.

God seriously how can you be that fucking stupid? Not only are you stupid but you're a shit person.
>>
>>17001007
so people should be willing to do or tolerate what makes their partner have a better orgasm? or more specifically, a girl should be willing to get a facial for her partner's increased satisfaction, and refusing means sexually depriving him?
>>
if you won't let him cum on your face you can't even call it love
>>
You guys must really think your cum tastes like peaches and cream. That's like if your girlfriend rubs her ass all up in your face and farts. Ohh right, most of you don't even have girlfriends. OP your bf is an asshole, I agree with what one anon said, I would've wiped that shit on his face. You need to bring this up with him and like many others said, set boundaries.
>>
>Pulling out and cumming on your stomach/tits or in a fucking tissue (yes, there are seriously girls who demand this) is like having sex/getting blown and then just as you're about to orgasm, you get to...jerk off, she doesn't want anything to do with you or your orgasm. Imagine if a guy ate you out or fucked you and right when you're about to orgasm, he stops and tells you "alright, that's enough, now finish with your hand".

Repeating this because people don't seem to get it. It's not even about the facial, at the very fucking least make him cum with your hand, don't force him to do it on his own. Girls these days are so fucking spoiled sexually. Just because it's easier for girls to get casual sex, you do it as comfortably as you can, because your poor boyfriend has to choose between dealing with your shit or potentially going for months without finding a new sexual partner. Don't be an asshole and abuse that imbalance. You're seriously valuing your "cum is icky/a pain to clean up" over letting your partner have a proper orgasm. Climax for guys should be just like for girls, so pleasurable you feel like you just can't hold it back, and...bam! Not him having to jerk off which he's already more disgusted than excited by if he's over 15, just because you can't be bothered to please him because the sex market says you're worth more than him. It's utterly selfish and fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17001018
Yes exactly! Yes yes yes :) but it's not even really sexual deprivation unless they can't cum. Just figure out what each other is willing to do.

>>17001013
Look I don't blame you for having that reaction and calling me a shit person, but you have to realize I almost certainly know more about human nature than you, and the truth doesn't always come wrapped like a present. Yes, even human empathy is determined by chemicals that prevent you from raping people when you have healthy levels of them. We also have free will and that's where the discussion is fair game, but understand that free will does not always override your brain chemistry. For example, in OP's case, her bf's free will is probably working just fine which is why I haven't completely excluded him from blame.
>>
>>17001037
wait, so is your stance on facials that she should be expected to tolerate it, or it's okay that she isn't willing to do it?
>>
>>17001037
>I almost certainly know more about human nature than you,
No, you don't you dumb fuck. I know people are shitty, I really do. Being disgusted at how shitty people like you are doesn't mean I don't understand how humans work. I get that we are animals and thrive on instinct and the majority of our actions is to attract the opposite sex but that's not what's important here. What's important here is that you don't just act on those feelings because that would make you a shitty person.

Humans have freedom of choice and willpower. Fucking use it you piece of shit.
>>
>>17001041
He's a shit person for doing it against her will and she's even more of a shit person for not even caring about satisfying her boyfriend enough to endure the horrible thing that is having to wipe cum off your face.
>>
>>17000000
>>
>>17001041
My stance is that she should know better that half a relationship is about tolerating someone else's bullshit. If she really really doesn't like getting a facial then no her bf shouldn't do it, but personally I don't think that's the case, I think this is the classic argument over respect. And that's where you decide whether the no-warning facial is minor or part of a bigger picture, which we can't say for sure.
>>
>>17001030
what if the only way for a girl to have a "proper orgasm" is for her to sit on your face during her period? there's a mess, it's icky, but sexual stimulation feels better during periods which leads to better, more intense orgasms. are you sexually spoiled if you refuse to indulge that fetish?

>>17001046
should she also be expected to tolerate when her boyfriend decides he wants to finish inside her pooper?
>>
>>17001046
She was sucking his dick and that makes her not care...? He was being selfish by by not hearing out her boundaries. That doesn't make her shitty at all.
>>
>>17001046
>shit person for not even caring about satisfying her boyfrien
Again you are being incredibly fucking retarded.

She doesn't have to degrade herself to satisfy him. Talking about wanting to do a very specific, often seen as degrading sexual act before you do it is fucking important. Not doing it "because fuck it It feels good" and not taking your partners views on the matter into consideration makes you a shitty human being.

She might have been ok with it if they talked about it first. There is nothing saying she hasn't been satisfying her partner sexually. You are just making shit up because you're a fucking retarded that doesn't know how to read and your views on sex is borderline rapist tier,
>>
>>17001058
FUCK typing on a phone is hard.
>>
>>17001044
>that would make you a shitty person.
This isn't like rape. How does he know she wouldn't like it? She could have loved it for all he knew (again we don't know the big picture about this relationship)

>>17001058
That wasn't me that was some feminist trying to misrepresent me, I'm >>17001051
Let me just say this, she doesn't have to degrade herself to satisfy him, absolutely, but this is no where near the seriousness of rape and I find it disrespectful to rape victims that you keep making the comparison.
>>
>>17001056
Nice comparison, not extreme at all. Do you really don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that men bring women to orgasm during vaginal or oral sex, but women, rather than reciprocating, just refuse to do so and leave him to jerk off in front of her. Orgasming together with another person is amazing, doing it alone in front of the person you literally just had sex with is humiliating and barely even enjoyable. Women don't make their sexual partners orgasm because they are selfish and can't be bothered to, and if their partner has a problem with that, there's twenty others she can choose from in a matter of hours. And yes, women do start (sometimes relationship-ending) arguments because their guy is "demanding" in bed. If you want him to eat you out until you cum, suck his dick until he cums. You'll survive, cum isn't poisonous.
>>
>>17000744
You realize many women believe the same right? Sex is nothing to everyone, it varies too much from person to person and relationship to relationship.

You're overreacting. I'm sure if he knew it offended you that much he wouldn't have done this. This is just a small mistake, now be an adult and move on.
>>
>>17001071
>How does he know she wouldn't like it? She could have loved it for all he knew
That's literally twhat a rapist would say.

What if someone decided to see how far their dick could go down your throat as you're gagging away and throwing up everywhere? Or fuck it, let me fuck you in the ears. You know what, I bet you would love if I tried to fist your asshole dry because hey some people love fisting right and how do you know you wouldn't love that?

Your logic is retarded just like you are.
>>
>>17001056

I don't see why she has to be on her period. A normal, non-period female orgasm can be plenty messy, there are sexual body fluids involved, eating pussy is a perfectly good analogy for sucking dick. If I eat pussy, I'm hoping/expecting that an orgasm is going to happen on or near my face. I don't get all mad if it gets messy, because it was my choice to get down there and start eating pussy.

If the guy forced her to give him a blowjob, he'd be a rapey asshole. But she chose to give him a blowjob, and then gets mad that he came on her face? I guess I just don't see how that's "degrading" when she was perfectly willing to give a blowjob. Where is he supposed to cum? That stuff has to go somewhere
>>
>>17001081
>This is just a small mistake,
Not respecting your partner or caring about them while they are incredibly vulnerable is not just a "small mistake". Not small enough to hand wave off.

Never have I been with someone and had them do anything unusual first before asking. Why? Because they respect me and care about keeping my trust. Trust is something you don't like lightly in a relationship. Once it's broken it's impossible to fix.
>>
>>17001092
It's a small mistake because in MANY relationships, sex has a spontaneity to it. You go with what feels good in whatever position. He got caught up in it. It's just so petty because it can be solved by a simple conversation.

It sounds like the two of you just don't communicate enough.
>>
>>17001087
Every new post of yours is dumber and dumber.

A female orgasm is not nearly the same thing as a guy cumming. You might get some fluids around your mouth but that's it. Blasting cum on a girl's face is COMPLETELY fucking different. That shit drys quick and is a pain in the ass to get off sometimes. It's also degrading if you aren't expecting it. Chocking is often considered sexy if both girl and guy are into it but it can be super fucking rapey if only the guy is into it. How is the a hard concept for you to understand?

"I get off to spraying my cum on a girls face, so therefore I can do it" is the same as if a girl said "I get off to wiping my menstrual blood on a guys face therefore I can do it if I want to".

Again, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>17001097
>MANY relationships, sex has a spontaneity to it
really? does it? Every relationship I have been in and all of my friends relationships they all talk about the things they like or want to do. You don't go "surprise! It's anal fisting time" and just fucking do it. Oh sorry I got caught up in it because ya know it's spontaneity.

I like how you are willingly ignore all the examples that prove you wrong.
>>
>>17001058
>>17001056
>>17001057

Ok, gotta clarify some things.
Cumming in someone's face against their will is not ok. OPs boyfriend is an ass in that regard. But chances are pretty damn high that OP, like most women these days, aren't putting in any effort to please their partners because 1. They can just find a guy willing to take her being selfish, and 2. Feminazi propaganda teaches women that facials are degrading, swallowing is degrading, anal is degrading, blowjobs are degrading (yes, many girls never suck dick and use that argument).

Having a guy cum in your face is no more degrading than you squirting as he eats you out. If you're too insecure to handle feeling dirty during sex because you have such a huge slut complex, you need to grow up. If you're putting in minimum required effort and abusing the imbalance while you're with a person you supposedly love, then yes, you're a shit person. Refusing to suck dick, having the guy cum in a tissue and dumping him for someone who'll take your shit if he complains is basically the sexual equivalent of saying "Oh, you don't want to pay $30 for this moldy loaf of bread I'm selling? It's alright, 5+ customers are begging for this moldy bread on a daily basis. You never know when you'll find something to eat next though, so if you don't want it, feel free to starve. Oh, and you're my boyfriend and I love you btw.

Doesn't exactly sound like love, does it?
>>
>>16999210
My girlfriend likes it when I cum on her face. She likes to be called named and degraded. It's possible your boyfriend has had similar experiences.

Chris Rock explains it perfectly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGhsRsHXP8
>>
File: 1329488978625s.jpg (5 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
1329488978625s.jpg
5 KB, 251x211
>>16999210
>not thanking him for blessing you with his precious seed
ungrateful bitch, you're lucky he didn't beat the shit out of you
>>
>>17001107
>But chances are pretty damn high that OP, like most women these days, aren't putting in any effort to please their partners because

Do you not read your own posts? You're assuming and implying a whole lot of shit and it makes you look like one dumb mother fucker.

>>17001123
Did your GF tell you that though? Or did you just start calling her a filthy fucking whore out of nowhere? Every girl I have been with has liked to be dominated but I didn't just fucking go for it. Every one of them also had their limits that they clearly told me because I asked them because I respect them and what them to have as much fun during sex as I do. One girl was fine with any word imaginable except being called "bitch". whore, sex toy, slave, whatever I could think of but bitch would piss her off beyond belief.

and I respected that. Because I'm not a shit person.
>>
OP looking at the general gist of replies in this post and looking at how the people who have issues respecting sexual boundaries and consent are being, it honestly sounds like your boyfriend will eventually end up violently raping you.
>>
>>17001139
She told me. She knows I'm shy. We have a safeword. I started doing stuff because she asked and we've slowly ramped it up.

She likes to be submissive. At first I called her names and scratched her. Then I'd slap her face. She started calling me daddy, I'd call her princess. Last night, I gagged her until the mascara ran, I tied her up, I wrote on her, I slapped my dick on her face. I came on her face and made her rub it in.

She says one of the best parts for her is the "aftercare" where she gets cleaned up and I cuddle her and show her affection.

She came a lot. It doesn't do much for me, but I do it for her because she seems to enjoy it. And her friends have similar viewpoints.

OP's boyfriend could just be a dick. Or he could just have not been thinking. Shit happens.
>>
>>17001139
>You're assuming and implying a whole lot of shit

You mean like the fact that girls systematically abuse the fact that they can pick and choose sexual partners quickly and their boyfriends can't?

Or maybe you mean the fact that 90% of male orgasms while having sex with a woman are reached by him jerking his dick and cumming in a tissue/on her stomach/breasts?

None of that is made up, it's reality and it's right in front of you, pretty damn obvious if you ask me. Maybe your girlfriend is a loving, caring, respectable person who sees you as her partner and not a vending machine for intimacy, sex and money, but unfortunately she'd be a minority, 'cause society is shit.
>>
>>17000957
Rape logic right there everyone

>Know his perspective
>He just couldn't stop himself we should feel for him
>>
>>17001184
90% of statistics are made up.

You really should just shut the fuck up already.

>>17001148
Would have done any of those things if she didn't tell you? Of course not. That would make you a shitty person, like OP's BF.
>>
>>16999210
Why would a guy date a girl who won't let him cum on her face, or eat his load? Sounds like the fucking worst.
>>
>>17001192
again, are you people so fucking retarded you don't even have basic reading comprehension?
>>
>>17001194
>>17001192
His reading comprehension seems fine,

He does make a good point. That sounds like a pretty shit relationship.
>>
>>17001189
>You really should just shut the fuck up already.

And the reward for best debater 2016 goes to...
>>
>>16999210
>What would you do if your boyfriend came on your face without asking?

He wouldn't be getting blow jobs for a long time. And I'd expect a promise that he wouldn't ever do that again. I don't think guys get just how much that shit burns your eyes.

That being said, if he acted out the way your boyfriend did, I might end it. Sure, you didn't have boundaries set up in the first place, but does it sound like he's acknowledging that there's a boundary there now?

It's one thing to experiment sexually and go over a line that you might not know is there, but it's another for him to not listen or apologize (or even get you a damn towel). For him to tell you that you're making "a big deal" or "such an issue out of it" without any remorse on his end (or any promise that he won't do it in the future) means that he doesn't give a fuck about your needs or feelings. That's not the sign of a good partner; it's a big fucking red flag.

Also, take the advice of 4chan with a grain of salt. The majority of men on this site are virgins for a reason.
>>
>>17001194
>I was completely stunned because no guy had ever done that before, I had had no intention of ever doing it. It was just completely degrading and humiliating.

Says clearly right there that she had no intention ever doing it, regardless if he asked her or not. Enjoy your reading comprehension.
>>
It sounds like you're overreacting. How was it a breach of trust unless you specifically agreed with him not to cum on your face? It was probably something that happened in the heat of the moment that he thought would be a good idea. Tell him to warn you next time or agree on specific times you'd be willing to, if you are, it's like a minute of cleanup.
>>
File: ronnie.png (443 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ronnie.png
443 KB, 640x640
>>17001105
All either of us have to work with is anecdotal evidence and personal experience. In my opinion, I agree with what I see and that is that sex is spontaneous. Ever relationship I've had, that had sex, involved unplanned spontaneous steamy sex.

The reason this problem is being blown out of proportion, because it is still an issue, is because it was in a sexual environment.

I know that the hip thing to do is to debate what is and isn't sexual, bit giving a blowjob is a pretty sexual environment. OP's boyfriend thought he'd enjoy himself, gambled, and lost. Now it's up to her to voice her displeasure and/or break up with him. All the generalizing ITT about men v. women is so unwarranted and is likely perpetuated by autists on both sides.

Have an miitomo picture.
>>
>>16999210
this could be sexual assault if you wanted it to be.
>>
>>17001236
>I'm the author of all those "women are disgustingly selfish in bed"-posts
>Visited shrink two days ago, took autism test
>Scoring this high is practically impossible for an autist, no autismbux for you

Where is your god now?
>>
>>17001200
people are constantly saying you are a fucking rapist. And you back that up by making incredibly dumb assumptions and psoting made up statistics that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You're a fucking idiot.

>>17001199
>>17001213
About getting cum on her face. Says nothing about taking it in the mouth or swallowing or spitting.

Again, you guys are fucking idiots that should never go near another person.
>>
>>17001257
My God is in heaven where yours is too.

If you want to think I'm just a perverted neet who can't get off unless he blows his load on something external than so be it.

The reality is I just on this thread because trivial threads tend to make me laugh.
>>
>>16999210
He probably loves you even more for that, hes tihnking "She let me cum on her face!"

if it doesnt sit well with you, tell him to not do it cause you think its nasty or something, dont bring up the degrading shit
>>
>>17001274
>people are
No, you are. And being called a rapist doesn't phase me as I have never even sort of raped anyone, nor will I.

Maybe you should reconsider your attitude here, my posts are inflammatory because I'm legitimately upset about the injustice, but I look calm and collected next to you. Calm your tits, get the shards of your monitor out of your bleeding knuckles and see if you can manage to stop being so mad.
>>
>>17001236
>all either of us have to work with is anecdotal evidence and personal experience
>I agree with what I see and that is that sex is spontaneous.

you realize my personal experience and OPs experience complete negates your shitty opinion right? Clearly not everyone is ok with degrading aggressive sexual acts. Enough so that it would be a bad idea to just do whatever you want on the off chance they might like it.

Are you that incapable of critical thinking? Do you not realize that if there is even a chance of making someone feel like shit while you're having sex that maybe you should ASK first? Because there is very clearly people that are not ok with fucking retards like you being selfish in bed and doing whatever you want.

You need to learn how to fucking think. You're saying "everyone is ok with anything in bed so just fucking do it!~" which is clearly not the case. Use your little brain and think about that statement and what has been said in this thread. If there is a chance of doing something bad to someone you fucking ASK first. You're seriously of the mind of a rapist. "I just fucked up cus it felt good for me and I like to be spontanious. I was I suppose to know she wasn't into it?"

There is also the fact OP never said she doesn't swallow or whatever the fuck. But idiots and dumbasses like you are just making wild assumptions how she doesn't please her boyfriend and how MOST women are that same way. Because your few sexual experiences have been shit. Maybe they have been shit because you're a fucking retard? Maybe no one with any self respect would want to be with a person that's ok with rape or only thinks about themself while fucking.

Christ. How can you be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>16999210

The feelings, the passion, and the grace,
The tight embrace,
I knew it was forever, my heart began to race,
and then he came all over my face.
>>
>>17001304
You have stated it's ok to do anything you want to a girl because of your chemicals are telling you to and that's ok because we can't control ourselves because of our chemicals. That the OPs bf was in the clear because it was just the heat of the moment and he couldn't possibly control himself.

Or you should do whatever you want during sex because hey why not? Just like, explore dude.

But if you weren't the dumbass talking about chemicals controlling our actions I'm sorry you all sound a like.
>>
>>17000866
>would you like your gf to finger your asshole without asking?

That's completely different you moron. It would be the same if you were eating a girl out and she squirted in your face.

Seriously holy shit guys, if you're dating and fucking AND comfortable enough with eachother to do blowjobs, what's the big deal? If OP doesn't like then she will tell her bf to not do it again. She should have specified beforehand
>>
>>17001312
I feel like I'm getting mixed up with another anon. I haven't said anywhere that this is her fault because she "doesn't swallow." I'm just arguing that the whole thing could have been avoided with greater communication and humility.
>>
>>17001334
>, if you're dating and fucking AND comfortable enough with eachother to do blowjobs, what's the big deal?

please think about that statement. You can literally say the same thing about putting those fingers in your ass. "if you're dating and fucking AND comfortable enough with eachother to do blowjobs whats the big deal? Why not put your finger up his asshole to? And a vibrater? His comfortable enough right?"
>>
>>17001099
And you make it more and more obvious that you belong on tumblr. Have you ever eaten a girl out before? There's shit everywhere, and yes, it gets on your face. Sometimes I even get grossed out by it. Literally the same.exact.thing.
>>
>>17001343
you literally said in your post that sex is unplanned and spontaneous. That's clearly not the case for everyone. Thus, you should always ask before you do shit because not everyone is ok with everything you want to do to them.
>>
>>17001071
>How does he know she wouldn't like it?
By using very simple common sense, I'd think.

>I reminded him to tell me when he was getting close.
That sounds a lot like "give me a warning." So it's more likely he did it because he wanted to but knew she'd say no.
>>
>>16999210
ITT: Two groups of sexually inexperienced children barking over shit that wouldn't rise above "mildly annoying" to adults
>>
>>17001354
pussy juice is not nearly the same as cum. You have to be retarded to not know that.

If you are getting female fluids up your nose, in your eyes, or in your hair you are doing some seriously weird shit.

If a guy cums on a face it gets fucking everywhere and that shit does not come off easily. ESPECIALLY in hair.

They aren't remotely comparable. This is what I mean by you being a fuckin tard.

How is talking to your partner about what is ok and not ok during sex tumblr? Really? You're AGAINST making sure the person you're having sex with is having a good time? Making sure they don't just feel like cheap used whores?
>>
>>17001376
>faggot that doesn't value his partner or her trust enough to make sure she is comfortable while being intimate.
>>
>>17001377
Nigga, I've had come in my beard. The only difference between it an pussy juice is the volume, but at least you can wash out jizz.
>>
>>17001382
More like half a faggot who has sex with other people in their 30s and is mature enough to either initiate the conversation in advance or roll with the punches. People do weird shit when they're fucking, if you don't talk about it in advance and can't hang with the big kids you shouldn't be bumping uglies.
>>
>>17001386
female cum and fluids are not even close to being made out of the same shit. Not. even. close.

And you go down on a girl with a beard because you choose to. She's not grabbing your face and forcing you, or just doing it to surprise you. You willing did it. I'm sure you're not spreading that shit up to your eyes as well.

Some girls don't even like when guys go down on them.

but apparently it's totally ok to do whatever you want to a girl because you like it and that's all that matters right?
>>
>>17001399
Did you even read the thread half faggot? That's exactly what I'm fucking saying. That you talk to your partner first before you do your shit.

These other people are saying do what you want because it feels good and fuck if the other person doesn't like it.

That's important right? And not just "mildly annoying".
>>
>>17001415

No, what the fuck is wrong with you? She did talked to?!
>>
>>17001409
1) Skene's Gland

2) Son, if you put your face against someone's junk you ought to be either expecting to get wet or setting some clear boundaries.

3) If this has your back up, I hope to god you never go to a bath house.
>>
>>17001415
Go back to OP. They didn't talk about shit, all she asked for was warning.

Thats the problem. Neither of them are blameless. He's immature for not asking, she's immature for not having talked it through, he's an asshole for dismissing her concerns but she's still overreacting. No heroes here, just children.

This is kid's stuff.
>>
>>17001425
you seriously think pussy juice is the same as cum?

Even the act of cumming on the face is completely different than eating a girl out. Most girls do not ejaculate. This is a literal fact. It's just not common. If you are with a girl that does or even squirts hard odds are yeah... you'll fucking expect it.

And you're clearly ok with it if you do.

This is again, not the same as cumming on the face without talking about it first. It's the whole "you don't just do whatever you fucking want" thing.
>>
>>17001443
>, all she asked for was warning

If it's kids stuff then clearly you would know how to fucking read. That isn't all the problem was. She clearly states that she didn't want or ever wanted to have cum blasted on her face.

you can't even keep up with your own fucking ideas. This thread just has "mildly annoying" sex talk in it but according to you communication before sex and setting boundaries is what makes you an adult ready for sex. Some very stupid people in this thread are saying you don't have to talk about what is ok before you do it. You just do it before it feels good.

So what is it? Kids stuff that's mildly annoying or an important key factor in whether or not you are adult enough for sex?

This is the shit I have to deal with her. Idiots. I have to deal with idiots.
>>
>>17001446
The same? No. Close enough for the discussion we're talking about? Mucus is mucus.

I'm not saying "do whatever you want," just that this isn't that big a deal. She should dump the fucker if its this big a deal to her, but all the whinging is unnecessary.

>>17001462
>She clearly states that she didn't want or ever wanted to have cum blasted on her face.

And he knows this how, exactly? Is this a discussion they've had at length? He took a liberty, she got pissed, he dismissed her. I'd be a hell of a lot more worked up about the dismissal than him impulsively popping his cork somewhere.

Communication is an important part of being an adult about sex AS IS being able to roll with it. If you have trouble with one, you either have to be really good at the other or you're going to have a bad time. Get your back down, it ain't worth it precious.
>>
>>17001489
>And he knows this how, exactly? Is this a discussion they've had at length?
Holy shit. Like what the fuck is wrong with your brain? How does it not make the connection to the other shit in your post? That's exactly how you find out someone's boundaries. You don't "roll with it". You talk before hand when you're going to do something out of the norm.
>I'd be a hell of a lot more worked up about the dismissal than him impulsively popping his cork somewhere.
They are one in the same ya dumbass. His dismissal is just him not caring what she is comfortable with and him just doing it anyways. His dismissal started with him cumming because he doesn't respect her boundaries.

Communication is important, but it's not. Can you not decide? Is not talking to someone and then disrespecting them not an important issue?

cum is not mucus. It's a completely different material that behaves differently.
>>
>>16999210
gonna be working my way through this thread, as with all these replies I'm sure your advice has been answered.

>And then he took his time when I was demanding that he get me a towel as if he was admiring it.

This. My fiance is not aroused by my cum at all, but lets me cum on her face when we're in the shower because she can wash it off right away. Also, sometimes if I take sex super slow and edge a lot, I once or twice managed to make it to her face when we're in missionary.

And lemme tell ya, there is something about seeing your cum on someone's face, that is just like a work of art. Maybe it's because (in my case) I know she dislikes it but allows me to splooge her face because I know I like it. Maybe it's because she's such a nice and kind girl and I'm her first sexual partner. Maybe it's just a man instinct that this is my woman and she has my seed on her face because I willed it.

I guess the biggest difference is that I got permission beforehand, if I did it without asking and she got mad/sad I wouldn't do it again. Not a huge deal.
>>
File: 1459895872504.jpg (332 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1459895872504.jpg
332 KB, 419x610
>>
>>17001536
Coming on faces isn't exactly a specialty act. Hell, its something that can and does happen accidentally if you're not coming in mouthes. Thing is, its not just on the boyfriend to ask, its on OP to tell. Communication is a two way street.

>They are one in the same ya dumbass.
Sweetheart, they aren't. First time someone stuck something in my ass, I freaked, they apologized, we talked about it, a week later we tried it again. People do things in the heat of the moment, hell we discover things we never knew we wanted in the heat of the moment, spontaneity can be a big part of good sex.

As for the communication bit, for the last time, it ain't a one party system. Blowing a guy in the day and age and not thinking a load on the face might be the end result is like going to a gay bar and not expecting someone to get tipped. Maybe it shouldn't be like that, maybe porn has us all fucked up as a culture, but it is what it is.

SHE needs to be better at communicating boundaries or she needs to be better at rolling with the spontaneous. HE needs to be better at asking and needs to not be a little bitch about getting checked when something goes wrong. If he can't take being checked he shouldn't go off script, if she can't handle a surprise she NEEDS to set good boundaries in advance.
>>
>>17001573
/thread, everyone read this
>>
I'm done with you pieces of shit. That's all you are. Pieces of shit. You have no respect for your partners and are selfish cunts that put yourselves above someone you supposedly love.

This problem of overstepping boundaries during sex is a well known issue and clearly the solution is to just fucking talk about it first and ask what your partner is comfortable with. For fuck's sake it's such a known issue there was an episode of That 70s Show where Eric does some weird shit to donna with his nose and she freaks out because he overstepped her boundaries and trust.

The fact people have such a lack of empathy really bums me out. This is the world I live in. It's filled with you cunts that will do anything as long as it pleases you. Fuck everyone else. Count your fucking blessings anyone would even want to touch your disgusting asses.

FUCK.
>>
>>16999210
Wow, it is absolutely appalling how little the concept of consent is understood in this thread. No outside group gets to decide if your lack of consent is unreasonable, and you can retract your consent at any moment.

OP did not consent. Therefore she has the right to be upset. If you did not consent to something, whether it is a facial or a picture of you on vacation being posted on instagram, you have the right to be upset if that is how you feel. That is how consent works. No one gets to say you can't be mad if you didn't explicitly consent.

Did her boyfriend act unreasonably in ejaculating on her face? Probably, because the possibility of getting semen in your eyes is sufficiently uncomfortable that it requires discussion and consent. OP did the right thing by telling him that she was upset. Should she break up with him? If she feels the betrayal was bad enough, then yes. Whether or not you or I would enjoy a facial is not relevant, as consent is personal.

>>17001236
This is silly. Sex requires consent. Spontaneous sex is not equivalent to steamy sex. You should never assume that your partner has the same ideas about "normal sex" as you; even regular, penis in vagina sex can mean totally different things to different people (see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26797067). The discussion on what acts you want to do can be super hot, and depending on the nature of the act should be done well in advance of initiating it.

>If you get explicit consent from your partner then these problems are easily avoided and it can be really sexy to plan future "kinky" sessions
>>
>>17001587
Bundle up your triggers and head back to tumblr, breeder.
>>
>>17001587
This your brain on feminism guys. Anyone who doesn't submit in absolute to the explicit whims and desires of the woman is a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>17001573
> Thing is, its not just on the boyfriend to ask, its on OP to tell. Communication is a two way street.
god damnit you had to make a new retarded post.

Read OP again. She clearly talks about how she wanted to know when hes going to cum and he didn't even manage that. I swear to god is reading that fucking hard

>I'm ok with it so therefore everyone is ok with it!
This has already been talked about to death. There are people in here that are not ok with a lot of shit you would like to do. This is a clear sign you should talk about it first. How is that a hard concept? You don't just do shit because it's the heat of the moment. They stuck something in your ass and you freaked. What if they were just like "fuck it, whole fist right now". because that's what they felt like? Gotta be spontaneous right? Do you not understand that concept doesn't always fucking work? That instead of just doing what you want and risking really making your partner feel like shit it's best to talk about it?

>SHE needs to be better at communicating
Are you fucking retarded? She TOLD HIM that he needs to tell her when he is going to cum. She is the one doing the communicating here. He on the other hand didn't even do that, he went a whole step up and did something completely out of the fucking norm that she clearly didn't like. Just because you liked that ONE thing you think it's ok to do whatever? This is a case where that's clearly not true. If he wanted to cum on her face so badly then hey, fucking bring it up sometime. Maybe even in the heat of the moment. A simple "babe I really want paint your face white that would be so hot" and she might agree to it. But nope, just do it anyways on the off chance she likes that shit.

>maybe porn has us all fucked up as a culture, but it is what it is.

No, it hasn't You're logic is "well other people are being terrible so I should be too" is dumb. It's stupid. It's shitty.

Fucking christ you are terrible people.
>>
>>17001587
>using a sitcom as a moral compass

Fucking hilarious. Also this thread is glorious, all these ass mad women. OP's boyfriend probably isn't alpha enough in her eyes, so she sees it as him stepping over his beta boundary.

If a girls celebrity crush decided to cum all over their face they'd rub that shit in their eyes if it made him stick around ahahaha
>>
>>17001605
>>17001623
>communicating to your partner what you think is acceptable and your personal boundaries during sex is SJW feminist tumblr
>if someone tried to shove a massive dildo up your asses you would be ok with it because people can do what they want because it makes them feel good and porn makes us that way.

Please kill yourselves. You're seriously fucking retarded and terrible people. The world would be better without any of you.
>>
>>17001627
Take a chill pill bro, you're acting like he forced her down and anally raped her
>>
>>17001653
>using a sitcom as a moral compass
You missed the point so hard you don't even know. I'm not judging whether or not the sitcom was right, but that it is such a well known issue it appeared on a popular sitcom.

Thanks again for showing how fucking dumb you are and how you can't follow basic logic.
>>
>>16999229

I dunno. Coming from a man with 2 LTR and tons of fwb and ons, it seems kinda disrespectful.

If you were some girl i barely knew and thought you were trashy, i would do it, but if you were my girlfriend, and i would assume you would not like it, i probably wouldn't. But then again sometimes i fart on their ears and do other crazy stuff they don't like, but i do. But its always playfull and they always end up laughing, and i let them get 'even'.

To me it matters if he realized its degrading and said sorry; or if he doesn't give a shit and tells you to stop crying. A Relationship takes two to tango, and if he don't care its a bad sign imo.
>>
>>17001662
According to you idiots it wouldn't matter if he did. As long as he gets off to it that's all that matters. In this day and age a woman should expect anal right? Just roll with it.
>>
>>17001666
Skip probably, i write poorly.
I would NOT do it.

You respect your girlfriend, she is your queen. You don't do that shit.

Its a sign of disrespect. If he shows genuine care, and really thought you wouldn't mind, its Atleast hugely inconsiderate, and reveals some of his thoughts on woman.

Sure on some skank ydgaf, but on your girl? LOL. You want to see her smiling and horney, not sad and degraded, that's some weird shit.
>>
>>17001676

Maybe in the real world, but not in this temple of high culture, madam.
>>
>>17001676
He pulled out and came on her face, acting like a big shoot afterwards when she was upset about it
Does not equal
Violating someone in a way that can cause lasting physical and mental harm

Yes, he was an asshole. No, he's not a rapist that should be castrated.
>>
>>17001665
>Thanks again

Have you confused me for another person? this is the first time posting in this thread you dolt.

>but that it is such a well known issue
So some unknown nose thing is meant to be synonymous with ejaculating on a face, okay. False equivalence and a bullshit analogy at that.
>>
>>17001092
Fucking B8
If not Holy Shit. . . It feels like you guys have no communication if your on 4chin and not being open about your feelings.
>>
ITT girls who value respect over sexual spontaneity, and who think every girl is just like them. Hell, you would all have this discussion in the bag if that were the case, except it's not, and it is the very existence and even the abundance of such girls, who like being dominated and who like guys who push boundaries, that you can attribute OP's boyfriend's behavior to.
>>
>>17001623
>doesn't submit in absolute to the explicit whims and desires of the woman is a disgusting piece of shi

I read this again and wow it was even dumber than originally.

How is not wanting your partner to do disrespectful and degrading acts a whim or a desire? Do you even know what those words mean? Seriously, do you? It makes literally no sense what you just said. You're a moron. An absolute moron.

According to you, even if you say "please don't put a large black cock inside of me" actually means "don't listen to me, do whatever you want".Because asking someone if they are ok with an out of the norm sex act is a terrible feminist desire,

Really, you're a special kind of retard you really are.
>>
>>17001696
This. OP is forgetting that most girls love to be dominated. I have never once have to have asked my GF, or previous partners if I could do such acts, they'd just roll with it and enjoy it.

I reckon OP's boyfriend is used to this.
>>
>>17001696
>some girls really like being dominated so that means all girls do and it's wrong to ask them first. Even if you simple ask them "hey, would you be ok if I tried some kinky shit tonight?" because that would ruin sex forever.

Listen to yourself. Odds are if you know your girl likes to be dominated she had fucking told you and you have communicated her boundaries or safewords. You have communicated whether or not you are willing to try new things.

Some girls aren't. Want to know how you find out the proper way?

You fucking ask them first. You don't just go for it because that clearly can lead to bad shit. "But it can lead to good things too!" So you would rather risk your partners respect and trust when simply asking them first is a guaranteed way to not fuck it up? You don't even have to ask about doing an individual act. Just talk about if they are willing to try something new and adventerous and you will try to surprise them.

Christ how hard is this to understand for you and why just doing whatever you want is bad. That's just a general concept in fucking life. You can't do what you like all the fucking time because eventually you are going to hurt people. If you are ok with that you are a shitty fucking person.
>>
>>17001701
Spouting insults every few lines does not help people take you seriously
>>
>>17001689
you literally just said the person you are replying to. About being open and communicating before doing something?

Like... what the fuck?
>>
>>17001731
talking to tards that can't grasp simple concepts or even have basic reading comprehension makes it a bit hard not to constantly call out their retardation.
>>
>>17001701
It's getting harder with each post to believe you're of the appropriate age to post on this board. Why don't you try again, but this time actually try to explain a point to me.

>>17001725
YOU don't understand the concept of domination. It is literally doing whatever you want. That's a risk many guys are willing to take, and it's completely unfair to the girls who like being dominated, to place a standard on guys that they should never try shit like that.
>>
>>17001680
>Violating someone in a way that can cause lasting physical and mental harm
It obviously caused her mental harm. If it didn't then she wouldn't have made this thread.

>Yes, he was an asshole. No, he's not a rapist that should be castrated.
Yes he was an asshole that's clearly what I'm saying. Doing what you want during sex is not ok if your partner isn't ok with it. I've never said to fucking castrate anyone because of what op did. I am saying you're a fucking cunt and a piece of shit if you approach sex like the people in this thread do. As in, they do what pleases them without caring what their partner thinks. These people would willing make their partner suffer and be degraded rather than just ask "hey, will you be ok with this?" because in their minds everyone shares the exact same ideas of sexual boundaries which simply isn't true.
>>
>>17001725
Not him, but the men who take the risks like this are also the men who are able to get women. It is better to look like a dick, than to look like a spineless beta. Although OP is pissed, she'll soon go back to sucking his dick, just so you know.

I understand you come from tumblr and that this is normal there, but people really don't sit about check listing things that are and are not okay, they tend to find that to be a turn off, instead they gradually try things on that person that won't cause harm in the heat of the moment.

I'll ask you this, if this method has worked for me for nearly 15 years with countless women, why the hell would I start now?
>>
>>17001754
>concept of domination. It is literally doing whatever you want.
Are you this fucking dumb? That's not what we are talking about here. We aren't talking about the concept of dom/sub. Not everyone is into that sort of sexual dynamic you stupid fuck. What if you try to fuck a girl thats the dom? Are you ok with getting shit shoved up your ass and whipped? Don't you think she should fucking ask first because attempting that shit? Are you so fucking stupid you can't put yourself into someone else's shoes and realize "Hey, not everyone is into the same exact shit I am. Whats the best way to make them feel safe and comfortable and trust me enough to have sex? I know! I'll hold them down and fuck them on the off chance they are into that shit"
> unfair to the girls who like being dominated
Want to know a good way to know if a girl likes to be dominated? You fucking ask them you dumb fuck. If they are ok with being submissive then yes you do what you want but use a safeword.

Christ.
>>
Was wrong for him to do. That being said get over it.
>>
>>17001776
>than to look like a spineless beta.
You've been on 4chan too long and it's fucking pathetic.

I can get just as many wome nas the next guy because I'm talented, funny, and nice. I have been in dom/sub relationships as well as regular ol boring sex relationships. Fucking talking about what we are comfortable sex wise has lead to some kinky fucking sex. And guess what? I was able to do it without being a selfish asshole like you are.
>>
>>17001776
>with countless women,
Yeah apparently they love to stay with you after.

You're literally bragging online about how many girls you fucked but don't care for at all. You're doing exactly what a shitty person would do.

You use people because you're selfish and don't care what you do to get what you want.

You're proving my points exactly.
>>
>>17001627
>retarded
Nice. Its a substitute for an argument AND a basic lack of empathy!

Yes, she said she wanted warning. He should have given warning. If she'd been more clear about her boundaries in advance, if they'd talked about interests, she might not be in this situation. Does it suck that someone might have to do that? Yeah, but its not only a pretty good way of expressing your needs, its also an incredible way of filtering out people not worth fucking. You have to be explicit about this.

Look, lets get down to brass tacks: vanilla straight sex is starting to look more and more like grindr. Us faggots have spent decades trying to work out how to manage this shit and how to hem in the more predatory folks in our community. Ever been to a place where the basic expectation is anal before names? Thats the world you're moving towards. If you want to fight that, go for it, but if you want advice on how to deal with the world you're suddenly finding yourselves in you need to sit and listen: dudes can be gross, but if you talk to them a lot you can filter out the dangerous ones and educate the rest about what they gotta do (and not do) if they wanna roll around. Call me a terrible person if you want, but that ain't gonna do much to save you from Chad.

Also, real talk, I don't have to worry about someone shoving something up my ass if I don't want them to. Privilege, you know? I'm 270 pounds of cock and steroids, I radiate top, I buy my own drinks, I can count on one hand the number of guys I've run into in the wild who could possibly do something without my consent and I wouldn't need more than two to count the ones who'd have the balls to try it. I'm fucking lucky, its the very definition of privilege. Most folks don't have that. Being proactive about communicating is going to help women filter out rapists and help make the ground rules clear so that guys who are thinking with their dicks don't go down the wrong road.
>>
>>17001799
Again, not him.

But you are still using false comparisons to further your point.

I am starting to believe you are autistic and don't understand general sexual dynamics between the average person, without being unable to stop bringing up outliers.

People are very capable of mutual sexual acts without having to sit down and have a coffee over it.
>>
>>16999210
>What would you do if your boyfriend came on your face without asking?
not be a bitch about it for starters
>>
>>17001799
Your argument is handicapped by your inability to understand these other women. It's why you think I don't understand the very basic concepts of trust, empathy and respect. Of course I do. I simply value experience over all this, and my experience disagrees with your feelings.

We are absolutely talking about dom/sub. Not handcuffs and whips, no they are not the same. I mean the ability of a man to make decisions for his woman. What to watch on Netflix, what to cook for dinner. What to try in bed next time. Every one of these runs the risk of disrespecting your woman. If experience wasn't telling, why would guys keep doing it? Hint, it's not because we're all pigs.
>>
>>17001812
They do love staying with me, if I want them in a relationship with me that is. Doesn't stop others trying to have a go even though I am currently in a relationship.

The only point I have been proving is that I have had no issues so far.

>>17001806
>and nice

kek

I honestly never had to have a lengthy discussion about these issues, nor have these women felt ill towards me. If sitting down and talking about these things for you like an episode of sex and the city works, that's great pal but it isn't real raw dominating sex.
>>
>>17001820
>Nice. Its a substitute for an argument AND a basic lack of empathy!
Yeah I mean if you ignore all the rest of my post then sure, whatever.
> If she'd been more clear about her boundaries in advance,
You didn't read OPs post about her communicating exactly what she expected from that blowjob. Saying "hey tell me when you are going to come" clearly doesn't mean "I want you to just do whatever you want and don't warn me ahead of time" How is this her fault at all? If he wanted to cum on her face he should have been the one to fucking say it. It works two ways and OP was pretty clear she didn't want any fucking surprises.
>Call me a terrible person if you want, but that ain't gonna do much to save you from Chad.
Saying you should bend to the will of your peers and the world even if that means tossing your own morals out the window makes you a shit person obviously. That's the definition of peer pressure. "Come on just do it everyone else is". Do you not have any convictions? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Being proactive about communicating is going to help women filter out rapists
Yes because we all know rapists are good people and never would lie or try to manipulate people. They are fucking boyscouts.
> I've run into in the wild who could possibly do something without my consent
It doesn't matter how fucking big or tough you are there are still ways for you to fall. Get drugged and then raped. You know this. You know guys get raped all the fucking time. You buy your own drinks? Just takes one little distraction or if you're too drunk to be all that aware of your surroundings.

Just because the world is shit doesn't mean we have to accept that. Just because fucking assholes feel like they are so tough and dominating they can do whatever the fuck they want even if it makes their partner uncomfortable doesn't make it right. You have to be both retarded and shitty to argue against communication in a sexual relationship.
>>
Seeing OP's bf and all these anons makes me very grateful for my guy. Jesus Christ you guys lol
>>
>>17001823
>But you are still using false comparisons to further your point.
Like what? The guy is saying "hey a lot of girls like to be dominated so I'm going to assume every girl does and I'm going to do it on the off chance they are going to be into it". You're a piece of shit for not asking consent or understanding what your partner is capable of. "Just roll with it" is not ok. Their sexual boundaries are not always going to be the same as yours. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?
>I am starting to believe you are autistic and don't understand general sexual dynamics between the average person,
You are arguing against asking your partner if they are are comfortable with certain uncommon sexual acts.
>People are very capable of mutual sexual acts without having to sit down and have a coffee over it.
Some people yes, but not all people. Also do you really think that's what I mean by communicating? How fucking hard would it be to just ask your partner "hey are you into dom stuff? wanna try?" Before you start chocking them? Are you assuming every person is into that? Do you not understand why this is bad to not communicate your desires first?
>>
>>17001592
Jesus, do you have to call up a notary before every one night stand?
>>
>>17001885
Congrats on finding yourself a eunuch. I hope you're happy together.
>>
>>17001856
>I mean the ability of a man to make decisions for his woman.

You cannot say every woman is ok with being dominated because it isn't true. I'm not saying you can't be in a dom/sub relationship ever. I'm saying you don't just try everything you're comfortable with assuming her expectations are the same exact as yours. That to know what shes expecting you should fucking ask her first.
"hey are you into dom shit?" if they say yes then go at it fuckboi but if they say NO I'M NOT INTO THAT you don't go ahead and do it anyways hoping that she secretly DOES like it.

You people I swear to god.
>>
>>17001878
Calling someone a retard undercuts your argument. Accept it or don't, I'm not terribly invested.

Yes, she said she didn't want any surprises. As someone who has lost track of the number of cocks I've sucked and of how many times I've been blown, I'm telling you thats an unrealistic expectation. You have to talk about things and be explicit or you're going to get a surprise. Right or wrong just doesn't factor in.

I'm also not telling you to throw out your convictions, I'm telling you to be safe. I'm all for destigmatizing HIV status, but if I'm being casual you better believe I'm wearing a condom, PrEP or not. Keep your morals, foster your convictions, but harm reduction matters in a hostile world.

As for the rest of it, I can't tell if you're looking for friction or you're not in a place to have an adult discussion.
>>
>>17001864
I don't believe a word you are saying.

you're delusional.

>>17001899
Is asking for basic consent that bizarre for you? Do you think every girl in the world is into hardcore face fucking and deepthroating to see just how far your dick can choke her?

The answer is clearly NO. THEY AREN'T.

How do you know if they are? You fucking ask them you piece of shit.
>>
>>17001906
>m telling you thats an unrealistic expectation. You have to talk about things and be explicit or you're going to get a surprise.
How.. what? Like you're agreeing with me but you are just not capable of saying that.

That's exactly what she did. She said clearly "tell me when you are going to come" becuase she didn't want any surprsies. This mean she could prepare for the event in the way she handles that moment. Just fucking cumming without saying anything clearly puts him in the wrong.

Shes TRYING to communicate. He isn't. He just did it.
>>
When you're getting to know somebody and the topic of sex comes up, what is so hard about discussing what you like and don't like? It's not like you're sitting down every night discussing "okay, this is what we can do during sex, this is what i'm not comfortable doing."
>>
>>17001942
I'm trying to figure this out. All I can figure out is that people are assholes that put their wants above others needs. And that it's ok to be shitty like that because that's just how the world is.
>>
>>17001898
A woman is going to respect you more for placing your penis at the entrance of her anus and having to say no off the bat, rather than you having to sit her down, and saying in a feminized fruitbowl inflection "hey honey we need to talk about something very important here, I don't want to trigger you my dear, so please brace your bloomers for the foul thing that I have to bestow.. i-is it okay if I place my penis inside of your rectum?"

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

People have the common sense by the way, people understand choking the fuck out of someone as hard as possible on a one night stand is probably not a good idea, but you seem to be under the pretense that everyone is autistic and can't pick up on subtle cues or the general vibe of a person.
>>
>>17001898
Getting sprayed and getting asphyxiated are two pretty different things buddy.
>>
>>17001921
I'm not agreeing with you, not exactly. I'm saying that both partners need to set their rules. I'm rarely the receptive partner, but because of how I look, my age, and where I go a lot of guys call me daddy. Thats fine when we're just hanging out, but its not my thing when I'm fucking. I have to say that or its going to happen a couple of times a month. I won't tell the same guy twice, but I recognize that its my hang up so I have to mention it.

She said "tell me when you are going to come." Sorry, but thats the wrong thing to say. It doesn't communicate her specific hang up, it doesn't set a clear path if his orgasm sneaks up on him, and it implies (for a lot of people) that she doesn't like come in her mouth which doesn't exactly say "don't pop on my face." I'm not saying her boyfriend didn't act like a shit, but she could have done better. Still, this isn't about blame, this is about advice and about not running into this shit again. Calling him a prick might make OP feel better, but its not going to keep the come out of her hair in the future.

Constructive criticism, try to see it, especially when its coming from someone who has a hell of a lot more experience.
>>
>>17001904
>you should fucking ask her first
Yeah, you probably should! Okay? Okay. Now that we've cleared that up, here is the reality: alpha males do not have the "ask first" mentality. You can have an alpha mentality and still ask, or be a beta and not ask, but I'm talking generally. And when women generally prefer the alpha, who can say specifically what it is they like about alphas? It's nothing specific. It's the mentality. The way you carry yourself. And not asking goes with the dozens of other things that determine it.
>>
>>17001958
>A woman is going to respect you more for placing your penis at the entrance of her anus and having to say no off the bat, rather than you having to sit her down, and saying in a feminized fruitbowl inflection "hey honey we need to talk about something very important here, I don't want to trigger you my dear, so please brace your bloomers for the foul thing that I have to bestow.. i-is it okay if I place my penis inside of your rectum?"

I can have that conversation in three words while locking a stall door: French or Greek?

This ain't that hard.
>>
>>17001912
>something is out of my sphere of what I deem to be normal, therefore you are delusional and a liar
>>
>>17001975
>everyone knows my shitty little code words
>>
>>17001958
you're purposefully being stupid at this point.

You don't have to make a long drawn out conversation you stupid fuck. Just ask what you're partner is ok with. It takes like 3 seconds and you don't even have to test their respect for you.

How you can ever actually get a girl is beyond me.
>>
>>17001982
Ok, five words: can I fuck your ass?
>>
>>17001975
>I can have that conversation in three words while locking a stall door: French or Greek?
u wot?
>>
File: haha.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>17001988
>so while we were having sex, he stops, looks at me dead in the eyes and stutters out if he could put his penis in my ass, of course I was going to say no but he just looked so pathetic!
>>
>>17000733
His dick was in your mouth. And you can't compare getting buttfucked which is a painful proposition that needs some preparation, to dick sucking, when said dick was already being caressed by your lips.
Maybe you're right, but you need to talk to him directly about it, don't skirt around the issue or anything, tell him it's a big deal for you and he should be more considerate next time. You know, communicate. You can have a good connection but no one can read minds.
>>
>>17001964
oh is that right? According to you right? You know your sexual act you are ok with is the same as everyone else in the world?

Fucking think about it.
>>17001965
>she didn't saayyyy specificallyyyyy she wasn't into anal fist pounding, just that she wasn't comfortable with my finger in her butt. Nothing about my fist!

come the fuck on. He clearly was testing his boundaries here way past what he knew she was comfortable with. I can't fucking think of every little thing I'm NOT ok with but just because I don't mention it doesn't mean it's ok to do.
>>17001976
you're a try hard that's bragging on 4chan while calling others betas for accepting their partners have boundaries and respecting those boundaries. You're delusional.
>>
>>17002000
It must suck to be stuck fucking people you don't even like very much. Probably sucks more to like yourself even less.
>>
>>17001986
I'd rather just put my penis in that area, if they say no that's fine. What's wrong with that?

Where is the fun? do I have to ask if I can give a love bite, do I have to ask if I can kiss?
>>
>>17001774
mental harm =/= annoyance and discomfort
are you going to tell her to go to the nearest hugbox for feelz cleansing next?

>ITT: beta cuck ferdoramasters who think they'll get the girl because they're such nice guys: the topic: the movie: the game
>>
>>17002003
Fisting isn't anywhere near as common as a facial, though.

Look, if you're fucking around you need to have a solid understanding of whats standard OR you need to be really specific about your boundaries. A facial is about as kinky as a tip of a thumb in the ass, its just this side of vanilla. Its totally cool to not be OK with it, but you gotta say. Its like if someone won't kiss during a hook up, I can respect that boundary, but I'm not going to assume it.
>>
Man, it must suck for someone to be stuck with someone who's kind of prude with sex.
>>
>>17002003
We are discussing sex, I am discussing sex I have had, it is within context. Nothing I have stated has gone against a boundary.
>>
File: jBd5eVa (1).gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jBd5eVa (1).gif
498 KB, 500x281
>facials are the same as elbow deep anal fisting

come on guys I know it's current year but come on
>>
>>17002010
>can't handle the bants
>>
>>16999210
OP you've opened the gates of hell, here, every robot and selfish loser decided to flood this thread. Just ignore them and follow some of the first advices:

>>17000357
>>17000369
>>17000397
>>17000692
>>17000722

Good luck.
>>
>>17002019
you can't see past your own ass can you? If you're with someone that willingly degrades you they clearly don't respect you as well as break the trust between the two. I can imagine how shitty your relationships have been if you seriously think something like that is just "mildly annoying". If it were an accident, then sure. But it isn't. He did it on purpose knowing she wouldn't be ok with it. You're an idiot like the rest of the dumb fucks here.
>>17002016
You're askin in your own way, even if it is really dumb. What the people here are saying is "jam it in there and if she doesn't like it oh well". At least you have half the thought to knock first.

Which that act is clearly different than a kiss and you know it. Which by the fucking way, you do need consent before kissing someone. You can straight up ask the girl like an autist or you can do what normal people do and look at each other reading their body language and going for the kiss. You don't just walk up to a girl and try to fucking kiss her. So even something as simple as that you have communicated what you wanted to do. Why is that so hard for people to make their intentions known before cumming on a girls face? Seriously now.

>>17002027
A facial is more common than fisting but that doesn't mean it's something you should just do. It's kinda known that a lot of girls find facials degrading. I don't know what that surprises people. It doesn't mean everyone finds it degrading but if there's that chance it's better to ask. Even in the heat of the moment. She's much more likely to agree to it then.

>>17002032
>communicating with your partner your boundaries mean's you're a prude
You know, talking to your partner what they are into really opens up a lot of opportunities the more you get to know them. if you just fucking go for shit and they don't like that specific thing you are going to lose their trust and that will shut down a lot of experimenting.
>>
>>17002039
>missing the point x100
The point, dumb fuck, is not everyone is into the same shit. Don't assume your likes are the same as everyone elses and you should be open and communicate with your partner with what they are willing to do or if they are willing to try something new.
>>
>>16999210
i would do it as a way to mark my territory and smirk the next guy you date for taking tainted goods.
>>
>>17002057
So where do you draw the line?

Do you ask to hold hands? to hug? to kiss? to place your penis in her mouth? but all of a sudden expelling fluids towards that area is all of a sudden equated to getting fisted up the ass.

Fucking tumblrinas man, can't even admit that there is no equivalence and can't help but drill that point to the ground.
>>
>>17002073
has your approach of being le nice reddit man worked out? How many fair maidens have provided you with intercourse after you defended them from misogynerd terrrorapists online?

get real negro. this whole thing is a stern talk between them to set clearer boundaries, not le tumblr consent meme.
>>
>>17002057
Right these could not possibly be real guys with opinions and feelings lmao, not gonna have to face them eventually in real life lmao
>>
>>17002073
>Which that act is clearly different than a kiss and you know it.

Aha, so you do admit there is a difference between a kiss and jamming something up someones ass, but you can't notice a difference between a facial and same?

>or you can do what normal people do and look at each other reading their body language

What's this, external factors outside the use of vocalized language can be used?

kek
>>
This topic just made me horny. God dammit
>>
>>17002083
you ask for all those things you stupid fuck. You might not use words for all of them but you ask with body language or other ways.

Do you just run up to a random girl and hold her hand? Do you huge strangers without asking first? Do you just kiss a girl right after meeting her? No, you fucking don't. You get to know her first, and she gets to know you and then you wait for the right moment or know she wants to.

Does she want to suck your dick? You don't whip it out and run over to her and start thrusting at her face. Clearly you build up to it. She starts unbuckling your pants and you go YES DO THAT PLEASE or you freak out and say you aren't ready.

Not a single one of those things you just go for on the off chance some girl will be into it.

Fucking try not to be so fucking retarded next time.
>>
>>17002100
>but you can't notice a difference between a facial and same
what the fuck are you even talking about? I clearly said there is a difference and not everyone is ok with the same shit.
>>17002100
Hey just so you know when a girl says "hey please tell me when you're going to cum" don't ignore her and just surprise her with a facial.

Way to go to prove once again how fucking retarded you are and how you can't follow simple concepts.
>>
>>17002119
>here we witness the redditman in the wild destroying his own previous arguments without realizing
>>
>>17002100
>What's this, external factors outside the use of vocalized language can be used?
Seriously are you this stupid? How the fuck do you even make it throughout the day without fucking killing yourself with stupidity?

Please let me know what type of visual cues a girl gives saying it's ok she wants a facial. Its going to be reallllllyyy fucking obvious and can't be mistaken AT ALL. If shes sticking out her tongue, mouth open and eyes closed on her knees as you finish yourself off then yeah thats a pretty clear message she wants a facial.

If shes still suckin and makes a confused look with eyes open and just sorta there as you pull out reading to blast her guess what? That's not a visual cue to do that. A confused look is not what should give you that message. Especially after she just said to tell her when you are about to finish.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>17002119
>on the off chance
implying you didn't just describe a guy that 80% OF FUCKING WOMEN EVENTUALLY GO FOR
You have so much to learn about the real world. That people are not the clear-cut, ask first, guide her over ever puddle people that tumblr loves to describe. People are fucking animals, and they will remain so until the end of humanity. Once you wake up to this, yeah you might get your feelings stepped on, but also - you can have some really beautiful relationships.
>>
>>17002145
How old are you? 19? You sound like a faggot that thinks he knows way more than he does.

Visual cues are very very obvious. You aren't going to mistake them and even then you should make your intentions perfectly clear.

Want to know the biggest complaint most women have of men in bed? Men constantly think they are all that and a god in the bedroom. Just like the dumbasses here. You're shit and you don't even know it.
>>
>>17002128
>here we have a dumbass that can't follow simple conversations and ideas and actually talks with memes

How's highschool?
>>
>>17002155
Visual cues are obvious? Lmao? I thought the point of using cues rather than speaking your intentions, was to make it as least obvious as possible, so only a natural or someone who studies the shit will pick it up. Either way, you can't always rely on cues, that's why just going for it is such an important skill (in an appropriate context obviously). I have to assume you're either a woman or inexperienced at dating if you don't value the importance of just going for it every now and then.
>>
>>17002003
Yeah, one is a minor inconvenience, an annoyance, the other is a physical attack that kills people.
>>
>>17002128
I figured you wouldn't be able to understand what I was trying to say and I was right. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

If you think visual language means "Do what you want, then judge their reaction" you are fucking retarded. If she does what I said before, kneels in front of you mouth open and eyes shut that's a pretty clear message of "cover me in cum". If shes looks confused when you pull out guess what? DON"T DO THAT.

Oh you want to finger her asshole while being spontaneous? Rub your finger around it and tease her. If shes fucking into it you'll know. If you're confused, fucking ask. Don't just shove your thumb in as far as it goes like a fucking retard without knowing what shes ok with.

This goes for fucking everything. Communicate you want something, if it's unclear what that is then make it clear before you actually do it..
>>
>>17002191
I know it's hard for you but try thinking for once. They can be very obvious, and when they aren't you fucking ask. Again how is that a hard concept? You don't just do shit.>>17002199

>>17002196
>missing the point
>hey its ok if I do this because I think it's only a mild inconvenience while she might take it as a breach of trust, while trust in a realtionship is one of the most important things there is. Everyone has the same exact same standards as me and i should in no way make sure that my partner is in line with my beliefs.
yup. Just... keep bein an idiot.
>>
>>16999210
Dump him. That was selfish of him and his reaction showed a blatant lack of respect. I don't even think I could date someone who would do something so blatantly disrespectful.

The responses here are quite surprising I really thought everyone would be on the same page.
>>
>>17002213
Don't give me that, as if women have any requirement to look for these subtle cues from guys. I can't count the number of friends who complained about shit going on in their relationship because they missed a damn cue. How do guys adapt to this? If they are not explicit, we are not explicit. And what do you know, it works pretty well >>17001973
>>
>>17002226
so did I anon, so did I.

it's absolutely shitty that these people are against taking things slow, communicating with your partner, and knowing what they consent to. It's just the most basic of human decency.
>>
I would have ended it due to his reaction, not due to the fact that he did it. If it was an accident fine but he clearly did it on purpose and didn't care.
>>
>>17002237
You realize I'm talking about communication and it's important in relationships right? That it works both ways? I'm not just saying guys are the only ones that can be at fault. Women need to be open and communicate with their partners just as much.

Just that OP clearly told her partner she didn't want to be surprised when he was about to cum. He didn't listen to her and he knew what he was doing was wrong.

But again, in general relationships and sex only work if both people are open and communicate clearly with one another. I never once said it was only guys that need to communicate what they want.
>>
>>17002238
The strangest thing to me is how people are arguing that she should just 'get over it'.

I mean do I personally think hating cum is odd? yes. But how is that relevant to the OP? She clearly doesn't like it for whatever reason. Just because I consent to sucking a dick doesn't mean I also want you to nut on my face or fuck my mouth. Like this just seems really seems like relationships and sex 101 but maybe not.
>>
>>17002243
OP's guy was an asshole, but I don't think he knew what he was doing was the wrong. Had she said "don't cum on my face", he would have known. And I don't see what is so bad that his default reaction was facial, considering how sexual women are these days.
>>
>>17001213
I can read just fine jackass, I said she's a shit girlfriend for holding those opinions. If a girl won't swallow your load she's a shit girlfriend, period full stop end of story.
>>
>>17002273
"hey tell me when you are going to cum ok?"
"ok!"
"olol nah nevermind, gonna cum on your face with no warning instead"

of course he knew what he was doing was wrong.
>>
>>16999210
So here's what needs to happen here:
>1 - Your boyfriend should respect you by asking.
You obviously had a problem with it; you asked me to let you know he was about to cum; he violated your trust. End of story. That's an issue.
>2 - AT THE SAME TIME.... you need to get the fuck over yourself.
He's your boyfriend. He's sticking his cock in your mouth. I assume you're dating him because you see him as "mate" potential.... which should mean that you give all of yourself to him not just the parts you think are "respectful."

I feel women out about these subjects - ass sex, facials, etc. - but honestly? if a woman ever said no and meant no... I wouldn't date her. To me, dating means you two are FOR each other. You're there to give each other to each other lol. A woman holding her opinion about what's "respectful" in the bedroom over the idea that two people should give themselves to each other is a HUGE deal breaker for me.

So while I almost universally have respected my women and their wishes... I also expect to ass fuck them and blow my load on their faces if I'm dating them. otherwise they're just a FWB to me.
>>
>>17001199
>>17001192
No one gives a fuck what tripwhores think.
>>
>>17002281
It's not a goddamn business transaction lol, these are people in a relationship who play and fuck with one another (assuming it's a healthy relationship). You can look at it like OP is an asshole, or you can look at it like he's a funny playful guy, your choice, really.
>>
>>17002289
"Hey anon, let me fuck you in the ass with my 12-inch strap-on!"
Well your logic kinda fell through there just now, didn't it?
>>
>>17002289
>if a woman ever said no and meant no... I wouldn't date her. To me, dating means you two are FOR each other. You're there to give each other to each other lol

Lmao wtf this has to be bait
>>
>>17002299
you would have to be a shitty person to see that as playful. Like, a really shitty fucking person.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I like to good around and do dumb shit with my GF all the time but now when she is in a vulnerable state like that. That's literally taking advantage of someone

Jesus, this is the type of person you are and you don't even blink an eye at it.
>>
>>17002126
>Hey just so you know when a girl says "hey please tell me when you're going to cum" don't ignore her and just surprise her with a facial.
Not the person you're responding to, but that's typically code for, "Don't splooge in my mouth." It tells him absolutely nothing, aside from the fact that she'll probably make him pull out. Which he did. She needs to be a hell of a lot more specific than that if she doesn't want semen in her face. I don't see why this is an issue. If I don't want semen anywhere in/on me at that moment, maybe because we're in public or there's no way for me to clean up, I speak up. It's simple. This is all just really bad miscommunication and I don't understand why all of the blame is on him.
>>
>>17002301
No it really didn't because I let me girl's strap me if they want to. I enjoy getting strapped, ESPECIALLY when the girl gets into it. I've had women try that dumb shit with me:
>Oh you want to fuck me up the ass?
Yeah, I do.
>Well can I fuck you up the ass?
Yeah, you can.
>*silence*
I've fucked every girlfriend I've ever been with up the ass. Most of them I've taken their anal virginities.
>>17002316
It's not. I actually believe in that whole "partner" thing. A woman telling me I can't have her ass because she:
>had a guy that didn't do it right that one time and it hurt
Or
>thinks it's dirty (when it's actually not at all)
Or
>thinks it doesn't feel good (but has never tried it)
Are all indicators to me of a woman that I don't want to be with because she's got some funny idea in her head that are based on air. I don't like air heads, unless it's the candy.

I'm going to fuck your ass; I'm going to fuck it right; and no I'm not surprised you actually like it because I'm good at it girl shit.
>>
>>17002289
You dipshits honestly think you're gods gift to women don't you?
>>
>>17002340
>this much delusion
>>
>>17002213
Yeah, that might apply if we were talking about two strangers, and not two people in a committed relationship who already have a good idea of each other's boundaries. And yeah, the difference in physicality matters quite a fucking bit you sperglord.
>>
>>17002344
Someone sounds mad. I'm not sure why!
>>17002350
Is it delusion if I've done it? Because that would make it reality.
>>
>>17002336
Yeah, that's something I would laugh at, get over it. I can tell you don't get out much because people like me are fucking everywhere, women included. And you know what? We have a great time with each other. That type of humor doesn't hold a candle to the fucked up shit you're gonna see in real life, but when you see it, you won't be prepared, you won't know how to deal with it, because when someone came on your face as a joke, you equated it to ramming a 12 inch dildo up someone's ass and ended the relationship.
>>
>>17002344
Checked

Also don't bite.
>>
Let's be honest. How many women are actually in this thread? I def ain't one.
>>
>>16999229

First post best post
>>
File: 1440439672386.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1440439672386.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>>16999210
ahahahaha take it bitch
>>
That's not cool of him to do that without asking, I'm guessing you've never discussed if you'd like to try that either?

It's a stupid porn thing, copying what's he's seen

Tell him it's not nice to do something like that without prior discussion or him asking at the time
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.