[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no female equivalent of millions of young men dropping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 600x468
Why is there no female equivalent of millions of young men dropping out and giving up on society?
>>
>>16996915

Same reason why the meme is "TFW no gf" not "tfw no bf"
>>
I love sitting through these adv shitfests because it's a window into a world I have no understanding of. It's almost hilarious how much you westerners suck.

See I'm Muslim, raised in the US, never dated or had any part of this sexual liberation crap.
>all women are whores!
>stop choosing bad women!
>good girls don't exist!

>all men are pigs
>stop choosing bad men!
>good men don't exist!
That's all this is, round and round.
What the hell do you even want from each other? What do you honestly expect? Because all I see are directionless people who are vaguely angry at the opposite sex about... something.

Seriously, I'm courting a few women for marriage right now. I see guys every day upset that they're still virgins at my age, and I'm proud of it because it means I have the right to a virgin wife. You think I even bring up what my hobbies are or ask about her interests? I don't give a shit. I don't care what she looks like, she doesn't eat American poison so she's not fat so that's good enough. Is she moderately religious and does she want to raise kids the same way I think kids should be raised? That's all that matters. The point of marriage is to have kids, raising kids is a hard fucking job, and I'm looking for a quality coworker not some hot slut that gives me butterflies in my stomach. Trust and love comes when we swap virginities.

All I can do is laugh while the west falls apart, you idiots did this to yourselves, both men and women.
>>
>>16996978
That's rich coming from a culture where women are basically property.
>>
>>16997004

>implying that's bad
>>
>>16997004
that's copypasta, bro...
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
>>16996978

Forgot pic

>>16997008
>>
>>16996915
there is, it's the "everything is rape" culture of the radfems
>>
There isn't? I know tons of girls who are self-confessed homebodies. That's what us old timers used to call hikikomori. They sit inside all day nibbling on junk food, browsing the internet (eg. tumblr), watching Netflix and avoiding relatives who keep asking them when they're gonna find a nice boy to marry.
>>
>>16996978
That post actually made me enjoy living in burger land even more, thanks for the halal pasta Muhammad!
>>
File: tmp_24802-images(2)-1549345528.jpg (14 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24802-images(2)-1549345528.jpg
14 KB, 266x190
>>16996915
And how would you even know whether such a thing exists, boner-boy? That would require you to listen to something a woman said.
>>
>>16997004
He's right though, and he's happy.
Looking for someone who agrees on how to raise a family will lead to happiness, sitting around bitching that you're not tall enough for a hot girl isn't going to do anything.
>>
>>16997018
so in other words fat boring girls who sit around writing dirty fanfiction about ryan gosling and wondering why Chad doesn't want her, lesser males not even registering
>>
>what are spinsters
>what are political lesbians
>what are fujoshis

There have been women doing that in all places for all of history, dummy.
>>
>>16997004
Hey man, I hate religion and ill be first in line to say the muslim religion in todays world causes the most problems and I'll stand up against the islamization of europe.

>but

That guy has a point, I give credit where its due. The man wants kids and knows he needs someone like minded to get the job done the best way he sees possible and he knows her good looks wont get that job done. His religion aside, I think he is being very logical in his approach to his.
>>
>>16997082
>what are spinsters
"Why are all the men I meet garbage?"
"Why do you have such poor judgement?"
No sympathy for the 30+ single crones

>what are political lesbians
Well, they aren't worried about tfwnobf, and they aren't not getting laid, so it doesn't apply at all

>what are fujoshis
Unattractive girls that demand attractive men and won't accept people in their own league
>>
>>16997073
Did we need other words? I don't really criticize the men who check out of society. It's their life and their choice, from what they do with their time to how much they weigh. I'm not keen on picking apart the women either.

There are millions upon millions of people in both genders who are doing the same thing. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>16997091
Women are social creatures and the fact that if they get preggo and stuck with baby for 9 months means they dont do casual sex like a man does.
>The article explains this.

Checking in: Fit white male with rich parents, private school educated who checked out of dating game.
My mom goes to me one day why do you go to the gym so much you dont hang out with any girls. lol!
>>
>>16997092
Literally dropping out and giving up on society. It's exactly what you asked for.
>>
>>16997092
Enough already, Turbokike. Stop trying to cause strife and division. Unfortunately for your agenda the answer to this question is simple and demonstrates a unified social experience. Go manipulate some other social forum.
>>
File: tmp_24802-boner-121172733683.jpg (23 KB, 293x273) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24802-boner-121172733683.jpg
23 KB, 293x273
>>16997092
>>what are fujoshis
>Unattractive girls that demand attractive men and won't accept people in their own league
In other words, exactly what you asked for in the original post: your female counterparts.
>>
>>16996915
There are, it's just every time a girl mentions she's a girl while talking about her experiences, she gets told she's living life on easy mode, to kill herself, ect. ect.

Other girls see this and choose to keep their mouths shut while living out their NEEThood.
>>
Automation has culled out all the labor jobs
Egalitarianism means men are no longer the providers
Women's liberation means dating, fucking, and marrying is almost a guaranteed pure negative for men

There's no reason for us to try. Everything is taken care of thanks to the future, and women don't need us to provide, but they'll still suck us completely dry at any chance they get.
Why the fuck wouldn't we just abandon ship?

You don't see women doing the same because women don't produce. They get jobs as writers or soft science garbage, things that provide 0 progress to society. And they don't even do it with integrity of objectivism.
The world has been poisoned for most men and we're smart enough to know we shouldn't involve ourselves.
>>
>>16997092
The exact same can be said about men who drop out of the dating game.

>wizards
"Why are all the women I meet garbage?"
"Why do you have such poor judgment?"
No sympathy for the 30+ single impotents

>what are MGTOWs
well they're not worried about tfwnogf, or getting laid, at least not anymore - they already gave up so doesn't matter

>what are otakus
unattractive guys that demand attractive women and won't accept people in their own league
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>16997164
>women don't produce
>literally produce new humans
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x584
>>16997153

>kill herself, can't be lonely, easy mode

They're right though
>>
>>16997164
If we take out the money aspect, why do you think dating is a pure negative to men? Or are the money and laws favouring females the only reasons?
>>
>>16997132
Ugly guys are all about ugly girls with the "low standards" meme, but those ugly girls won't accept them.
>>
>>16997174
Wizards are 30 year old virgins that have never been given a chance ever. "spinster" is some old bat that spent her youth being a slut while the decent men were getting married and is mad there's no one left, they had a chance and wasted it. They aren't comparable.
>>
They all live in Japan and don't speak english or brag about their lives on the internet because they stay away from society.
I can't find it but that Japanese show that gets posted every so often with the people in the corner that watch the show with you and react did an episode about girl who dropped out of society for video games.
Video games were her life she did not want a bf or any other shit besides being left alone to play games, she played games with the controller in between her legs.

She was kinda cute too in a unwashed kind of way, would be very pretty if she made the effort but shes too busy playing games.

Girls who drop out of society exist you are just not going to see them because they dropped out of society. Remember the girl that lived in the middle of nowhere and had a real sheltered life tried to make youtube videos about books but /lit/ found her and sent her lewd messages until she closed all her accounts.
>>
>>16997153
You still get hit on when you leave the house. You still have online bfs and orbiters to buy you steam games, etc.
>>
File: Japgirl.jpg (114 KB, 599x676) Image search: [Google]
Japgirl.jpg
114 KB, 599x676
>>16997255
Found her.
>>
>>16997255
I hear it happens to Japanese businesswomen too. They participate in society in the sense of having jobs and living independently, but they eschew any involvement with men and tend to have nothing going on besides work. Occasionally if the loneliness brings them too close to honorable subaru, they'll blow their money at a host club.
>>
>>16997233
>Ugly guys are all about ugly girls with the "low standards" meme, but those ugly girls won't accept them.
Because the guys in this predicament are still aiming too high. Looks matter, but there are leagues so high -and so low- that you can't get there by looks alone. Redpillers and MGTOWs are in the latter category, and they put themselves there.
>>
>>16997092
It exactly the same.

Spinsters = MGTOW
Anti-marriage, relationship, and children
Focus on career, money, personal gain and pleasure
Might still have casual sex

Political lesbians = political gays/trap lovers
Believe members of opposite sex are horrible
Believe members of their own sex are superior, even for relationships, and therefor will only have relationships with them

Fujoshi/legbeards = Otakus/neckbeards
Believe 2D>3DPD
Heavy amount of escapism
Often NEET/hikki
>>
>>16997264
Hosts make ridiculous cash if they work at a decent club, sounds like a sweet gig too all you have to do is be handsome, sit with them and maybe have some drinks.
But yeah having a career and being married is difficult for Japanese women, it one of the reasons their population problem.

Same for Men too.
>>
>>16997216
Because she can ruin your life at any moment. All she has to do is tell someone you hit or raped her and you might as well kill yourself.
>>
Because women have made everything sexual assault/rape.

We can't play with them anymore because of a terrifying crazy vocal minority claiming to be feminists.

You cant hit on them. Sexual harassment. You can't initiate contact to see if they might respond. Sexual assault. If you have sex and she feels depressed after it because she feels used or because she didn't orgasm. Rape.

Women have ruined sexual relationships in the last 20-30 years.

The 70-80's period was far better off for honest sexual activity. Yes, it still had pervs and people who actually commit the real crime of real rape, but women ruined it for everyone, including themselves.
>>
>>16997216
women have been "princess'd" enough to be conditioned into putting next to nothing into flirting/dating/relationships
>>
>>16997314
>70-80's

Maybe for casual sex, but certainly not for relationships. The 80s had the highest divorce rate in US history, and we are still recovering from it.
>>
>>16997216
If you take money out of the equation the equation is changed entirely. That's not a testable model.
>>
>>16997323
>Maybe for casual sex, but certainly not for relationships. The 80s had the highest divorce rate in US history, and we are still recovering from it.

Thats fine, but the issue revolves around sex, not around LTRS.

An LTR naturally involves sex. Whether LTR or ONS, any type of sexual initiation can fuck your life up as a man for EVER.

Not. Worth. It.

I advise guys to treat women as dangerous and only associate with the ones that are openly sexual. At least then you have a fighting chance of beating the rap.
>>
>>16996915

I dont even have a concept of a question like this, becuase my girlfriend makes as much money as I do, working a debateably harder job, we are best friends and partners, drinking buddies, gaming buddies, sex mates, and domestic financial partners, so this entire world of gender hate doesnt apply to me.

Dude, women have as many valid complaints about men as men have about women.

Just scan the advice board. Nothing but "men are so' and "women are so", and no one stops and thinks and reaises that maybe most people in every group just sucks.

Put any race, gender, group, or identity under a microscope youll find theyre mostly stupid.

IF yoiu focus on one and forget the rest you become an ignorant pig, and part of the "most" category of stupid people in that group.

You can remove yourself from that entire needless world of hate and anger by finding a life that works for you, and just ignoring everyone else.

>Oh but anon no women will love me so theyre all sluts

maybe youre just not good enough for the ones who arent part of that world? Maybe you're just a faggot loser who instead of spending energy improving yourself, educating yourself, and building a life for yuourself, would rather judge and hate a bunch of people you have never met, because people on the internet told you to.
>>
>>16997092
>>what are political lesbians
>Well, they aren't worried about tfwnobf, and they aren't not getting laid, so it doesn't apply at all
I'm not sure you understand what a political lesbian is. They're straight, but they identify with lesbians as a political statement. Any sex they're getting is out-of-orientation, and few of them manage to hold out against tfwnobf forever.

This is also why it has basically gone extinct as an ideology. It had a good run, as pop-sociological fads go, but its heyday was already over 30 years ago.
>>
>>16997359

>NAWALT

yawn, another foot soldier in the white knight army
>>
>>16997321
>women have been "princess'd" enough to be conditioned into putting next to nothing into flirting/dating/relationships
Jesus Christs. As a man, you have basically one job: to make the approach. One fucking job, and even that's too much for you? Maybe the feminists have a point when they call you entitled.
>>
>>16997393

>one job

You got that backwards kiddo

>>16997192
>>
>>16997393
oh okay a scrubby neckbeard can approach a million women doesn't mean any will say yes

to be successful with women, especially in the long run, requires a lot more than asking a girl if you can buy her a drink
>>
>>16996915

You know what the problem is between men and women nowadays?

Fucking stupidity. Stupid men, stupid women. Endless rivulets of stupidity cascading down.

Reality is that you angry men and women are stupid chickenshits that don't understand the complexity of the other gender.

But you're stupid because we have failed to teach you properly.

You aren't beyond hope, you just have to learn.
>>
>>16997424

Depends on the women. How do you think that scrubby neckbeard got here? You think his genetic makeup is radically different from his ancestors? No it is not.

His parents got laid, and grandparents, etc.

Lots of grubby neckbeards that weren't Rudolph Valentino, or Hercules, or Adonis, managed to get laid.

How did that happen?
>>
>>16996915
they exist, op. alcoholic stripper here.
>>
>>16997345
>An LTR naturally involves sex. Whether LTR or ONS, any type of sexual initiation can fuck your life up as a man for EVER.
>Not. Worth. It.
>I advise guys to treat women as dangerous and only associate with the ones that are openly sexual. At least then you have a fighting chance of beating the rap.

What a fucking cowardly pussy. A relationship MIGHT end badly, so never have one?

Why don't you fucking kill yourself right now you piece of shit.

Grow a fucking pair, get some courage, and TRY. You will fail a bunch of times. But you CAN succeed. The chances of success are non-0.
>>
>>16997424
That cunt is just oversimplifying it to adhere to the tautology that men are entitled and privileged.

Women say that being privileged means you can't even see your privilege.

And women say that being entitled is demanding things (or crying about not getting them), that you 'dont deserve'.

https://www.google.com/search?q=where+have+all+the+good+men+gone.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

autocomplete says:

>to date.
>on tinder.
>to marry.
>in college.

When 'good guys' are all around them.

Apparently their definition of good guy means they cut out 90% of the male population as possible partners, either for sex or an LTR. Thats the only possibility they could whine about it when good guys exist everywhere.

http://www.vice.com/read/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/dating/why-successful-women-cant-find-a-great-man/
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/nov/10/dating-gap-hook-up-culture-female-graduates

>>16997452
>Depends on the women. How do you think that scrubby neckbeard got here? You think his genetic makeup is radically different from his ancestors? No it is not.
>His parents got laid, and grandparents, etc.
>Lots of grubby neckbeards that weren't Rudolph Valentino, or Hercules, or Adonis, managed to get laid.
>How did that happen?

Because women didn't have unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>16996978

Last time I saw this pasta:
>>16993693
>>
>>16997469
>What a fucking cowardly pussy. A relationship MIGHT end badly, so never have one?
>Why don't you fucking kill yourself right now you piece of shit.
>Grow a fucking pair, get some courage, and TRY. You will fail a bunch of times. But you CAN succeed. The chances of success are non-0.

Sometimes growing up means no longer tilting at emotionally harmful windmills.

Its not GOOD for a man's emotions and feelings of self worth to be constantly rejected. I really hope you're a woman, because at least then I could understand why you 'autonomize' males, see them as less than human, and have no idea that emotions and feelings of value and self-worth are universal traits, and not just the purview of women.

Why do you think there are so many more fucking male suicides than female suicides? 6 to 1? because males have feelings and women think they don't, and if a male shows feelings hes not a real man, and if his feelings can get hurt, he should go off himself cause hes a loser, blah blah blah.
>>
>>16997452
yeah but this was before the disney revolution that told every 9 year old girl she DOES deserve adonis and hercules

back in the day women were told to stay in the kitchen and shut their mouthes, different ballgame in 2016
>>
>>16997486
Exactly.

When women had less choice, everyone was happier.

Now, I'm all for anyone of any race or gender having full choice, but you can't ignore that when given full choice, women have been the primary driving force of ruining relationships.
>>
>>16997164
>Automation has culled out all the labor jobs
>Egalitarianism means men are no longer the providers
>Women's liberation means dating, fucking, and marrying is almost a guaranteed pure negative for men
>There's no reason for us to try. Everything is taken care of thanks to the future, and women don't need us to provide, but they'll still suck us completely dry at any chance they get.
>Why the fuck wouldn't we just abandon ship?
>You don't see women doing the same because women don't produce. They get jobs as writers or soft science garbage, things that provide 0 progress to society. And they don't even do it with integrity of objectivism.
>The world has been poisoned for most men and we're smart enough to know we shouldn't involve ourselves.

Fuck you are pathetic. ALL the labor jobs are gone?
Men are no longer providers?
Dating and marrying is almost a guaranteed pure negative?

This is what I'm talking about. You're just fucking stupid.

Unemployment for both is about the same, but the labor participation rate for men is over 70%, for women it is less than 60%. That means a lot more men are working compared to women.

Fucking stupidity.
>>
>>16997486
>yeah but this was before the disney revolution that told every 9 year old girl she DOES deserve adonis and hercules
>back in the day women were told to stay in the kitchen and shut their mouthes, different ballgame in 2016

Like 5% of fucking women over the age of 12 believe this. You're fucking retarded. I mean, who are these women dating? Who are these women on match.com looking for men? You think they only date an Adonis?

You're so fucking stupid.
>>
>>16997393
nigga, a man has to
>make the approach
>ask her out
>deal with rejection
>repeat ad infinitum until someone accepts
>plan the date
>entertain during a majority of that date
>pay for it all (I don't have an issue with this bit)
>repeat the cycle if the first date is shitty
>repeat the cycle if the date went well

women have their own shit to deal with, but that seems like a huge fucking hassle to go through all that for someone that's only half-interested in the date/expects to put no effort into having a good time on said date
>>
>>16997485
>Why do you think there are so many more fucking male suicides than female suicides? 6 to 1? because males have feelings and women think they don't, and if a male shows feelings hes not a real man, and if his feelings can get hurt, he should go off himself cause hes a loser, blah blah blah.

There has ALWAYS been more male suicides than women since the dawn of time. Why? Men are more solitary, women have a bunch of friends/family they get support from.

Women communicate better, and are more open. And also have had less stress as providers.

>Its not GOOD for a man's emotions and feelings of self worth to be constantly rejected.

Boo fucking hoo. You have to TRY, you won't be rejected by EVERY woman in the world.

I'm a man, I find your constant negativity and cowardice loathsome and pathetic.
>>
>>16997501
I don't know maybe you're fine with the landwhales but i'm not and any girl above a 5/10 actually subscribes to this
>>
>>16997513
>I don't know maybe you're fine with the landwhales but i'm not and any girl above a 5/10 actually subscribes to this

You don't have any real clue at all. What women are looking for:
1 Respect as a person.
2 Masculinity in a man.

That's it. Women are complimentary to men, as men are to women.

You're making it way too difficult. Women want to be with men, and men with women.
>>
>>16997501
>Like 5% of fucking women over the age of 12 believe this. You're fucking retarded. I mean, who are these women dating? Who are these women on match.com looking for men? You think they only date an Adonis?
>You're so fucking stupid.

Look, I'll level with you. As someone who's done a lot of research on psychiatry for fun, as well as discussed the subconscious with professionals, it really doesn't give a flying fuck what you believe.

Women claim they want a nice guy. Every time they go on a date, they date 'assholes', and then complain they can't find a nice guy. They repeat this process 20x just handing out pussy to 'assholes', and complain about it every step of the way.

Either find a real 'nice guy' or shut up and stop complaining because you're getting what you want every time you go out and get laid or hook up in a short term relationship.

A guy has no control to force you into sex or a relationship. You have to say yes. If you keep saying yes to guys who turn out to be assholes, you're hooking up intentionally with assholes.

it doen't matter if you espouse how much you believe in love and being nice.

If you've been raised in our culture, your SUBCONSCIOUS has been primed by messages from birth that you, as a girl, are supposed to be able to have a perfect house, perfect kids, a perfect husband with a perfect bod/IQ/salary, and never have to sacrifice.

I mean, my god woman. The one thing women are good at is blaming others, usually men, for their problems, and yet they are here blaming men rather than society, the one thing which actually does cause the subconscious indoctrination into 'princess beliefs'.
>>
>>16997524
You could blame society for ruining you and try to fix yourself, but instead you blame men. I guess Im not surprised, since culture not only tells you to be princesses but also to assume men hold you back or ruin your happiness when you don't get your way.

Still, society did this to you. You contain princess memes in your head from the moment you were born to now. Memes that exist in your subconscious whether you admit to it or not. Memes which will moderate your behavior.

Take control of your life by facing your own brain. Or cry about 'muh no good men in my life' and be unhappy forever.
>>
>>16997513
Sounds like you're a bitch. Women want to date men, not pathetic whiners on 4chinz. If you want to date a girl who isn't a fatty, work on being a high quality man. Simple. Or I guess you could just cry on 4chan all day about how evil women are.
>>
>>16997524
>Women claim they want a nice guy. Every time they go on a date, they date 'assholes', and then complain they can't find a nice guy. They repeat this process 20x just handing out pussy to 'assholes', and complain about it every step of the way.

Yes, stupid women do this. Also many young women, because being young=being stupid.

Women are attracted to masculinity, like men are attracted to femininity.

But as they age, (most) women want more than assholes because assholes don't make them happy.

This is how the world has worked FOR FUCKING EVER. Young women have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been attracted to assholes. Why?

Women are attracted to masculinity. They are just too stupid to figure out that the asshole is just using them.

Most women DO figure it out.
>>
File: rates vs messaging.jpg (66 KB, 802x324) Image search: [Google]
rates vs messaging.jpg
66 KB, 802x324
>>16997501
>Who are these women on match.com looking for men?
On dating sites 80% of men are considered too ugly to be acceptable so uh
uhhhh
He's right.
>>
This thread helps me understand men who rape a lot more.

Why deal with this bullshit.
>>
>>16997521
bruh I don't struggle with women, but I see guys that do all the fucking time and it has nothing to do with them not approaching, or not being manly enough. it's simply a matter of this "I can do better" attitude that is rampant among 18-25 year old women. then after 25+ girls start to get scared and lower their requirments a notch or two and wonder where all the good men have gone

it's perfectly acceptable for a 23-25 year old girl to have no job and be perfectly dateable. good luck trying to pull that off as a dude
>>
>>16997546

Yes women are picky when it comes to physical attractiveness. Stop the fucking presses. There is also almost no universal agreement on an "attractive man".

Thing is, most women don't pick mates based on purely physical traits.

Ugly dudes would never get laid if that were not true.
>>
>>16997524

Not that anon, but as a dude, I know plenty of my friends who either pretend to go into a relationship/date as a good dude (read: not calling them 'nice guys') and fake it to get laid or whatever, or go into a relationship/date with good intentions and bail when things go a certain way. Hell, I've done it.

There's a lot of dudes who would swear up and down that they'd never cheat on a girl, dump her, or treat her bad, and mean it when they say it, but a lot of us are guilty of getting into a relationship and then feeling super confident and thinking they can immediately bail and get all of the other girls.

People change in relationships, and both men and women have enough experiences to make each other bitter or confused. It's why dating sites exist.
>>
>>16997538
already answered this, so i'll redirect you>>16997552

>Sounds like you're a bitch. Women want to date men, not pathetic whiners on 4chinz
(says the tripfag)
>>
>>16997552
>it's perfectly acceptable for a 23-25 year old girl to have no job and be perfectly dateable. good luck trying to pull that off as a dude

Yeah but that isn't anything new in the history of the species, it's just shifted because we have a longer life span.

Young women who are desirable by men of every age find they don't have to work and are arrogant? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES. That's how it's been FOR FUCKING EVER.
>>
Single mothers
the divorced fathers easily compensate for every Grasseating young guy
>>
>>16996915

I'll say it again, women (in general) are looking for:
1 Respect as a person (not to dominate)
2 A masculine man

Women are attracted to confidence/masculinity. That's why they go for "bad boys", they are confident. But you can be confident AND also not be a total asshole. That way you can relate to a woman as a PERSON, and also be attractive to her innate desire for MASCULINITY.

If she can relate to you, then you can actually be happy together.

If you're masculine and can't relate to her, she won't be happy. You can fuck her, but she will never love you.

If you can relate to her but aren't masculine, she won't be attracted to you. She can love you as a friend, but you won't be intimate romantic partners.

You need both.
>>
>>16997293

And then if you are worried the charge will stick and she will falsely accuse you of rape then you as a man can actually go find her and rape her.

I mean hell, if you are going to go to jail and be labelled a sex offender you might as well make her pay.
>>
>>16997599

This post should be burned into your fucking mind, can give you both decades of happiness.

But you'll probably ignore it in this sea of idiocy.
>>
>>16997577
....yes that was my point? what are you on about?
>>
>>16997615

Thats retarded because women want to be dominated by men.. just not sub par men.

Again, this thread discourages me from condemning rapists.
>>
>>16997642
>Thats retarded because women want to be dominated by men.. just not sub par men.

In the bedroom, yes. Part of their desire for masculinity extends into being dominated sexually. But they don't want all their actions controlled, unless they are stupid.
>>
>>16997651

Have you heard of shit tests? Men want women who won't be pushed around.
>>
>>16997599
Makes a lot of sense,

Thanks
>>
>>16997651
>we want 100% clear consent
>and we want to be dominated

women
>>
>>16997507

And women have to deal with on a first date:

> Taking the risk that he is isn't a creep
> Hoping that he won't try to stalk her
> Hoping that he won't try to rape her
> Make sure the mace in your purse hasn't expired
> If you don't like him then try not to be too direct or you will hurt his feelings and he could get violent or hurt
> If you like him a lot try not to have sex with him or he will think your a slut and have no respect for you
> Don't take him to your house because then he could stalk you
> Don't go to his house because he could rape you
> Don't walk in an alley alone with him because of rape

Here is a fact:

> 3/4 women will experience rape or molestations in their lifetime.

Women literally have to worry about their lives, men have to worry about nothing but their fragile egos and time.

Prick.
>>
>>16997666

None of that is true. Sorry salt-tits.
>>
>>16997666
No, there was a thread about this just the other day it's 6 in 1000, you're more likely to get bit by a shark.

"rape" and "creepy" just mean he was too short/ugly for you
>>
>>16996978
>I love sitting through these adv shitfests because it's a window into a world I have no understanding of.
Haha yeah these threads suck

>It's almost hilarious how much you westerners suck.
Wait a minute...

>See I'm Muslim
FUCK. I almost fell for isis propaganda. ALMOST.

Sorry MuhamMAD. I'd rather jerk off to gay pig furry porn while shitting on your knock off bible then join a religion of killers.
>>
File: internet (42).png (922 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
internet (42).png
922 KB, 640x960
>>16997666
This has to be satire
>>
>>16997708
Tfw women actually beleive this.
>>
>>16997567
You must be new here. That's ok, everyone has to start somewhere. Like in your case, with starting out having to bang landwhales. As for the "I can do better", way to dodge the point. If there's someone out there that's better than you, then you're not trying hard enough. End of story. And if you were really doing just fine with broads, you wouldn't be on fucking 4chan of all places crying about it. Give me a fucking break.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1125x681
>>16997733
HAY GUISE I AM LE OLD FAG SAGE DIS AHEHEHE
>>
There is.

You notice how there's all these average women walking around? How the hot ones always have boyfriends?

Because you don't meet the ugly, fat women. They stay home in their rooms. Very few people know who they are. They pop out for family gatherings sometimes if they couldn't find a good excuse or faked being sick.

These women basically don't exist. They just gave up and live with mom.
>>
>>16996915
Housewife. The word you're looking for is housewife
>>
>>16997738
Yawn. Low quality retarded troll. Why I bothered replying in a MGTOW thread is beyond me, have fun being a sad sack that gets shit on by women. Back to R9K pls.
>>
>>16997663
>>we want 100% clear consent
>>and we want to be dominated

Yes, they want to be dominated; but they don't want to be hurt, killed, or raped. How is this a difficult concept.
>>
Sexism on 4chan. How droll.
>>
>>16997891
What else did you expect? Lel
>>
File: 1344051919338.jpg (37 KB, 426x357) Image search: [Google]
1344051919338.jpg
37 KB, 426x357
>>16997666
>3/4 women will experience rape or molestations in their lifetime
>>
>>16997546
Dude, you really have no idea how to interpret these graphs, do you?
>>
>>16997884
>Yes, they want to be dominated; but they don't want to be hurt, killed, or raped.

Being hurt is a consequence of engaging in social relations.

Faggot. Do you not see this? Women want to have no potential for being hurt while having it all, by foisting all responsibility on men not to hurt them through sick, sadistic sexuality laws and social rules, then can hurt men at will by rejection or using them and throwing them out.

Women are the best oppressors and the most privileged, believing they're actually the ones oppressed.
>>
>>16997984
>Being hurt is a consequence of engaging in social relations.
Which is why you're so scared of them. We get it. But your response to that fear is unaccepatable. Change.
>>
>>16998063
Im not a woman.
>>
You haven't done your research, don't you? I guess you only want a echo chamber where everyone agrees that woman are evil, lazy, stupid, blah,blah, literally there's no better place for that, that 4chan, but they do exist.
The true it's that you don't really care about it, you only want to confirm your bias, but that's fine everybody need to vent, isn't like your opinion about woman it's true, isn't like you're going to get any relationship or even laid, isn't like you're going to have a go, wife, family or offsprings. Because what you write doesn't matter to anybody in the world only to other losers like you, you are not important and you will never be.
>>
>>16997984

What the fuck are you talking about. Women want to be dominated sexually, but do not want to be hurt, killed, or raped. Most women fear this on a regular/semi-regular basis.

What are you not getting with that? Women are in general physically weaker than men, they can get raped at the whim of most men.

>Being hurt is a consequence of engaging in social relations.
You're a fucking moron.

Vast majority of women have perfectly fine sex lives w/o listening to you blather on. They enjoy being dominated (within limits) sexually, w/o any real harm to them.

That's how female mammals have sex you moron.
>>
>>16998097

Some of these guys are beyond hope, some are not.

Before we would just lock up these sperglord autists in a monestary for their whole lives, now we have to listen to their moronic rantings all the time.
>>
>>16998108
>What the fuck are you talking about. Women want to be dominated sexually, but do not want to be hurt, killed, or raped. Most women fear this on a regular/semi-regular basis.
>What are you not getting with that? Women are in general physically weaker than men, they can get raped at the whim of most men.

And yet men make up the VAST VAST majority of people physically harmed. Only about 2% of women get raped by people they just met or strangers. the other 5% get raped at home by parents.

Thats it.

All fear of violence and rape is an illusion you cunt.
>>
>>16997733

ha whatever bruh, my point is men work harder at the dating game than women, and it's not as simple as "just approach"

and yes i am new here
>>
>>16998116
>And yet men make up the VAST VAST majority of people physically harmed. Only about 2% of women get raped by people they just met or strangers. the other 5% get raped at home by parents.
>Thats it.
>All fear of violence and rape is an illusion you cunt

So 7% of women get raped, yet the global rate for murder is .006%. That's global rate, mate.

So 1 in 1 or so women get raped in their lifetime, so if you know 14 women, chances are one of them was raped. That's hardly an illusion since most WOMEN know more than 14 women.

How many men do you know were murdered, asshole?

See, this is why you are such a fucking moron. It's just simple facts.
>>
>>16998144
About 10% of men get murdered, cunt. 6% get raped by 50/50 mom or dad.

If you want to call the murder rate 0.006%, then the rape rate is 0.002%
>>
>>16998114
And I kind of understand the, I mean there virgins with almost zero contact to womans apart from theirs mothers, can you imagine that? Trying to get one (if they do) but failing again and again, all those anger, frustration and pain building up, they need a way to vent.
I think if they don't do it would be more crimes against woman like rape or maybe even mass shootings, so it's fine, because at the end of the day most of the know the true and don't want to feel bad, everyone needs a little of relief.
>>
>>16998155

You think the murder rate is 10%? You are a fucking retard.

The global rate per year is 6 out of 100,000, or .006%; then over a normal course of a life time your chances of dying via murder is 0.42%.

Meaning half of 1%, and that's around the world. US is 4 / 100,000; and your rates significantly increase if you own a gun or are a criminal.

You are a fucking moron of the highest order.
>>
>>16998158

Yeah well that's why we invented monasteries, those retards could spend their whole lives sperging out over a fucking manuscript.

Now we have to listen to their inane shit.

The venting isn't healthy, it just leads to more seething and more idiocy.

Women seem wicked...when you're unwanted.
>>
>>16996915
>Why is there no female equivalent of millions of young men dropping out and giving up on society?

Yeah there is. It's called motherhood. Not only are they mostly isolated and a slave for the kids, their own goals and aspirations are basically demolished. This is why I've chosen to never become a mother. I see what women around me go through..forced NEET life.
>>
>>16998158
>Aggravated assaults accounted for 63.6 percent of the violent crimes reported, while robberies accounted for 28.0 percent, rape 7.2 percent, and murders 1.2 percent.

I think you're wrong too.
>>
>>16998201

You still get friends and lovers. A male NEET has nothing.
>>
>>16998204
Wrong guy I meant >>16998189
>>
>>16998201
>Yeah there is. It's called motherhood. Not only are they mostly isolated and a slave for the kids, their own goals and aspirations are basically demolished. This is why I've chosen to never become a mother. I see what women around me go through..forced NEET life.

That's dumb. Mothers (or fathers) aren't slaves for their kids, they LOVE their kids. And kids LOVE their parents.

Are pet owners "slaves" to their pets?

You gain a humility and perspective on life having children, you see life as not merely about your self.

That's why people usually have more than one.
>>
>>16998206

Hey you have us, anon. What are we, chopped liver?
>>
>>16997599
Why should i go through all this shit AND be expected to take care of a woman financially? Its like youre trying to get me to play a game of chess and go "haha wait you only get one piece, but think how cool it will be if you win!" Fuck that ridiculous trash. Playing the game and hoping you find a woman who isnt psycho and wont cheat on you and isnt a planet is playing a rigged game
>>
>>16998211
Fallacy. You're assuming that women have children because it makes them start seeing life about more than themselves.

Women initiate 70% of all divorces.

No one becomes less egoistic for having a child. A child is a part of themselves, so of course they're going to protect it.
>>
>>16996978
>mudslim voicing his primitive opinions
Shouldn't you be blowing up somewhere, Ahmed?
>>
>>16998275
Play the game of life
>>
File: 1152841053980.jpg (9 KB, 246x310) Image search: [Google]
1152841053980.jpg
9 KB, 246x310
>>16996915
>Why is there no female equivalent of millions of young men dropping out and giving up on society?

It's called becoming a nun
>>
>>16997546
That graph is exactly the opposite of your point. it shows females settling a lot more for what they consider less attractive and medium attractive while males may have a more symmetric skew they only ever message the attractive ones.
>>
>>16999168
>>16996978
fucking rekt
>>
I don't get why so many people flip their shit over this topic.I dunno how it is as a female, but not being in a relationship is pretty sweet. I don't get why so many guys complain about not having a gf after the first few failed attempts at relationships with women.

I say once you've had enough strange and it loses what appeal its had, there's honestly no reason to look for a gf.

I've been open about this for a few years now and I don't particularly get shit on for thinking that way irl, were as here I'm a bitter virgin or whatever.

Honestly who even gives a shit, about whoever drops out whether they be male or female.

Relationships are pretty shit in the long run if you really think about it. Can't speak as a female, but as a male they have no value whatsoever when I look at the pros and cons. Sure easy guaranteed pussy is nice I guess, but my hands work just as good and less hassle.
>>
>this thread has lasted this long

Honestly, it's because in the west the onus of finding a partner ultimately falls onto men.

However, since boomers couldn't stay married, the current generation of men are men who were largely raised by single mothers. They don't know how to approach women because there wasn't much of a male presence in their life to teach them.
>>
>>16999263
Sort of makes me appreciate religion despite not being religious because of marriage and how that is setup.
>>
>>16997512
Lmao
Cunt without men, you wouldn't be able to bitch with all of your friends during tea time and finger nail painting time about ho hard your life is because your husband doesn't spend enough time listening to your inane bs after working all day.
>>
>>16997542
>Y-you should just ignore that I've been pump-and-dumped by a lot of Chads when I was younger (read: hotter)
>When I get older and uglier you may have some half-assed sex once a week, if you behave :^)
>>
>>16996978
Hey, i'm a westerner and i rather fuck whore my entire life than have an annoying fucking wife. With those abomination call children, you guys are so disneybrainwash that you actually believed that having a fucking family is the key to happines. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>16996915
There are - you don't know any because you don't know any women, you just see women outside, and these women are not outside.
>>
>>16997277
>MGTOW
Everytime.
>>
>>16996915
You mean .. Like modern day extreme feminists?
>>
>>16999182
The game of life is a single player campaign with a planet filled with NPC's I don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>16997055
R-Type culture and mentality seems ok because it places an emphasis on the basic concept of reproduction and replacement which for them equates to fulfillment and happiness since their genes are passed on.

Most R-Type societies are 2nd to 3rd world, not striving so much for societal improvement, just the improvement and passing on of their "values" genes (i.e most Muslim countries)
(Ignorance is bliss)

Basically, Muslims aren't hard to please, they live and practice an easy life where basic rules to live by in a book can be easily applied to a R-Type lifestyle.
>>
>>16998848
you're autistic

ofc someone becomes less egoistic when having children: they pass before you in terms of priorities, and they always will (unless you're some child-forsaking nigger)
And it comes from a father of 7 months old twins.

Your life gets a 180° because you put someone else's life and needs before yours.

It doesn't mean that you don't have priorities anymore, and can't be egoistical.
>>
File: feeling bitter m8.jpg (72 KB, 844x960) Image search: [Google]
feeling bitter m8.jpg
72 KB, 844x960
>>16997666

jesus chill your tits
> and your statistics came freshly out of your ass
>>
File: 1458427063209.png (340 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
1458427063209.png
340 KB, 536x720
>>16996978
>See i'm Muslim.
Well, see I'm an ex-muslim. And don't you fucking believe that your wife will entirely love you.
50% of muslim wives are married because of family pressure.

When you start to see through the smoke screen, you understand that Islam has no other use than screwing family relations with abusive pressure.

Piss off, you goat fucker.
>>
>>16996918
B-but it is for me anon.
>>
>>16999592

You're a fucking tranny, gas yourself
>>
File: Hijabi waifu.jpg (48 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
Hijabi waifu.jpg
48 KB, 483x720
>>16996978
You have a point. Marriage and gender relations are hardly ideal in most of the Islamic world but I think there is something to be learned from it and traditional marriage more generally. I was raised Muslim and I know a lot of Muslims and they tend to get married in the same way. They don't worry about dating at all and their parents find them a match. Of course the children ultimately have to give their stamp of approval but they ultimately trust the judgement of their parents. and honestly many of the newly weds I see seem happy enough. I can see a little bit of the honor culture at work too. I don't think any of these people are at risk for an honor killing, its more of the reputation costs that one might incur if one ruined their marriage for the wrong reasons.

I know a couple that are 2nd cousins actually and they seem very happy. They both live at the groom's house but their family is well off so they travel often and generally have nice stuff too. They're really nice too.

I sometimes wish I could live that life. Its rather simple and I think it provides for a more stable foundation for marriage. The problem is I'm a bit of an outsider within the Muslim community and at heart I'm an atheist. Not that I really care about what other people believe and I do have a soft spot for Islam because I was raised within it but as much as I would love a cute Muslim waifu I don't think a Muslim girl would want to marry a murtad.
>>
>>16999389
>Hey, i'm a westerner and i rather fuck whore my entire life than have an annoying fucking wife. With those abomination call children, you guys are so disneybrainwash that you actually believed that having a fucking family is the key to happines. Grow the fuck up

Who said having a family is supposed to make you happy? It does for many people but its most important function is sustaining society. You don't pay taxes because you enjoy it, you pay them because it keeps society running. Its the same with marriage and children. You don't have to like it, you do it so you don't end in a country like Japan where every other person is a retired geriatric leech and the country sells more adult diapers than it does baby diapers.
>>
>>16999719
Why do I have to give a shit to what happens to future of society?
>>
>>16999734
Because unless you get hit by a bus tomorrow you're going to live in it. This attitude is a cancer on society. Personal happiness and fulfillment is not the end all be all, that is the Disney fantasy that is cancerous.
>>
>>16997666
>> 3/4 women will experience rape or molestations in their lifetime.
Men get raped more than Women in the US.
>>
>>16997666
Dem trips. Where do you live that you have to be THAT on edge about men? Jesus Christ the world isn't out to get you.

Girl reporting here and the weakness you're emitting kind of makes me want to attack you
>>
>>16999390
>you just see women outside, and these women are not outside
I'm not sure it's safe to assume that OP gets outside very often either.

>>16999734
>Why do I have to give a shit to what happens to future of society?
You don't, as long as you don't expect anyone else to give a shit about you either. But you clearly do expect this, which is oddly naive for someone who makes such a show of being jaded and edgy.
>>
>>16999537
>Your life gets a 180° because you put someone else's life and needs before yours.
>It doesn't mean that you don't have priorities anymore, and can't be egoistical.

Read Dawkin's Selfish Gene retard.

Babies are an investment in ourselves.
>>
>>16999444
Wtf is R-type culture?

>>16999696
On the contrary I think they're highly ideal. Yes, theres some shit laws, but most of it is to stop people from being selfish self serving and using cunts to each other.

A man must marry a woman he has sex with (people love calling it rape).

A woman shouldn't have sex while married with someone else, or with a married man or she dies.

That's epic control of natural evils of society.

On the other hand look at the U.S. where everything is "okay" to do. Family is a mess, women use men for money, divorce is constant and high.
>>
>>16999777
>>> 3/4 women will experience rape or molestations in their lifetime.
>Men get raped more than Women in the US.

Cite your sources you rape apologist.
>>
>>17000995
Is child marriage ideal? Is polygamy ideal? I allowing a man to beat his wife ideal? the Maybe you think they are but I like to think I and many other people have reasonable issues with those practices.
>>
>>17001068
>Is child marriage ideal? Is polygamy ideal?

Both are possibly ideal.

After all, you're looking at it from the lens of Western Culture. Don't knock something you haven't tried.
>>
File: sex-with-goats.jpg (50 KB, 471x699) Image search: [Google]
sex-with-goats.jpg
50 KB, 471x699
>>17001079
dont knock gay marriage until you tried it either
>>
>>17001079
Child marriage is definitely not ideal, at least not the way its practiced in the Islamic world.

Polygamy is only a good practice if the gender ratio is in favor of women. Otherwise it makes society less safe by consigning many young men to perpetual bachelorhood.
>>
>>17001146
>Child marriage is definitely not ideal, at least not the way its practiced in the Islamic world.

Prove that.
>>
>>16997512
and i guess we should always just accept that we are more likely to kill ourselves and have 0 support from anyone around us.
and if passive aggressiveness and being fake to people is communication then sure women communicate better.
not everyones life is as quick and easy to deal with as your cuntface.

doing things the same way as its always been done in a time where everythings fucking changing is bullshit. insanity is only becoming more prevalent.
>>
>>17001146
>Otherwise it makes society less safe by consigning many young men to perpetual bachelorhood.

Uh, Western Society is SO FREE... and 35% or more of men are chronically unable to find a date or have sex already.

When women are given choice, they freely block a large percentage of men out of marriage and relationships.

I don't see polygamy being any worse for men than total freedom for women.

Lets look at it rationally shall we?

Polygamy (by your argument):
>A man choosing to marry many women.
>Cuts off other men from sex or marriage.
>Men have to accept this is due to others' choices.

Western Culture:
>Women choose not to marry or date 35% or more of men.
>Cuts men off from sex or marriage.
>Men have to accept this is due to others' choices.

In both cases, people are making choices, and thats having a deleterious effect on men who have been edged out of relationships.

If polygamy is a problem, then giving women so much freedom is also a problem, as you are claiming it is a social ill to consign so many men to perpetual bachelorhood.
>>
>>16997015
Gross
>>
>>17001166
Its because you're an entitled shitlord.

If you kill yourself because "tfw no sex/no woman/no relationship" thats you dying for thinking you deserve it.

You're a man. You're supposed to try and fail and take it. You're lucky if a woman chooses to lower herself to being with you.
>>
>>17001177

Almost had me 5/10
>>
>>16997015
This pic is 100Percent accurate desu

>>16996978
You are a Muslim though
WW3 all of you are wiped out
>>
>>17001159
>>17001159
You want me to prove that marrying off and fucking 9 year olds isn't ideal?
>>
>>17001210
Bigot
Now what? Gays are not disgusting?
What else Having sex with animals is not ok anymore?
Pfffff then you are going to tell me cutting off my dick is not healthy

They are not bothering anyone else
What right do you have to tell them what to do
Open your eyes
It's 2016!
Check your privilege.
>>
>>17001210
>You want me to TRY to prove that marrying off and fucking 9 year olds isn't ideal?

Ftfy.

And yes, I'd like to see your reasoning.
>>
>>17001177
ill bite anyway cause why not. id kill myself for a lot better reasons than nogf.

and what makes someone worthy of anything. some people work alot harder than you do and make alot less money/pull alot less women etc etc. being a cunt about how hard your life is just makes you a bellend
>>
File: jGzMeCeg.jpg (107 KB, 680x1046) Image search: [Google]
jGzMeCeg.jpg
107 KB, 680x1046
>>17001289
Exactly what I am saying
Look at this BIGOT
If they consent then there is no problem here
They are not hurting anyone

And never forget IT'S 2016!
>>
>>17001289

9 year olds can't consent.
>>
>>17001321
Oh that old line again.

Its meaningless blather.
>>
>>17001338
>Its meaningless blather.

Yeah, a 9 year old has the wherewithal to consent to a sexual relationship. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17001358
>Yeah, a 9 year old has the wherewithal to consent to a sexual relationship. You're a fucking moron.

Again you're only restating rhetoric.
>>
>>17001372

Yeah, the word consent actually has a meaning. 9 year olds can't consent. 9 year olds also can't vote, can't drink, can't smoke, can't drive cars. Why is that you fucking moron?
>>
>>16996915
...Because the reason that men are fed up with society and are checking out is because of the unfair shake they get from society, the media, and from women in general. Women are given everything in this society. They have every advantage. They can say and do anything that they want to, having all the equal rights of men, but they also get certain special protections and opportunities that only women can get. On top of this, they are highly selective about their mates.

What reason do women have to withdraw and run away from a society that universally praises them for being women on every sitcom, cartoon, award ceremony, and music video? They love this shit, they're lapping it up. Why run away from it? They have zero reasons.
>>
What if dropping out of society had nothing to do with gender?
>>
>>17001398
>Yeah, the word consent actually has a meaning. 9 year olds can't consent. 9 year olds also can't vote, can't drink, can't smoke, can't drive cars. Why is that you fucking moron?

Because we said so, which is begging the question.

Consent doesn't have any meaning other than begging the question.
>>
>>17001398
>Yeah, the word consent actually has a meaning.

Explain the meaning of consent then.
>>
>>17001289
Look at the countries where the practice is common like Yemen and Afghanistan. They're shit holes. Its not a good idea to consign a chunk of your population to the life of a servant from the age of 9. There's also the fact that giving birth at that age is particularly dangerous.
>>
>>17001442
Durr, da mening uv concent is the ability to concent durr
>>
>>17001442
This conversation would not be fucking happening if we never let faggots get married......

Fucking Liberals
Fuck This Shit.
>>
>>17001458
>Look at the countries where the practice is common like Yemen and Afghanistan. They're shit holes. Its not a good idea to consign a chunk of your population to the life of a servant from the age of 9. There's also the fact that giving birth at that age is particularly dangerous.

Are you saying that it is solely because of child marriage? I highly doubt that.
>>
>>17001172
I've admitted that there are problems with the modern Western view of marriage but that doesn't mean we should go full sharia and start putting women in bags and stoning them in the street for adultery.
>>
>>17001472
So whether enforced polygamy, or even free polygamy, or enforced freedom of choice, men who do not have means or choice get the shit end of the stick either way.
>>
>>17001471
No but when you look at the Islamic world the more well off the country the less common child marriage is generally. Its only in the shit holes where this seems like a good idea. Even Muslims see the problems with is and the wealthier and more educated they get the further they get from the practice.
>>
>>17001481
So you're saying that if a country was not a shit hole, then it'd believe CM is bad?
>>
>>17001480
If the woman aren't married off and are still available the option at least remains open. I don't think that's an insignificant difference.

>>17001486
Certainly looks that way. There's also the fact I mentioned earlier that having children at the age of 9 or 10, especial with a man that's twice as old as that girl, probably isn't good for the health of that girl, both psychological and physical.
>>
>>17001172
What is the solution then? Assigned marriages?
>>
>>17001501

They are at least as happy or less happy as free marraiges.

Not that I believe in assigned marriages or forcing people to do anything, but I think people saying how great and wonderful our society is because of these factors is being a willful delusional tool.
>>
>>17001458
https://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=46

Williams, Andre. "Jailbait." On Movin On: Greasy and Explicit Soul Movers 1956-70. Vampi Soul, 2006. Annotated by Stephen Robertson.

I'm running
Yes before it's too late
Trying to get away
From that jail bait

It's a rough temptation
But a common invitation
And a good association
But a quick elimination
That will take you out of circulation
Yes I'm talking about that younger generation

So take my advice fellas
For goodness sake
15, 16, 17 that's jail bait

Now they swear that they're in love
That you and her good stars above
And she's lookin mighty good
Just like a young girl should

Well we try to tell ya no
And let that young girl go
But you you know it all
You have yourself a ball

And now it is too late
As you look from cell number 8
I tried to tell you old mate
17 and 1/2 is still jail bait

So tomorrow's the date
For the trial of jail bait
And this you watch and see
The young girl will go free
And you'll get one to three

So out the door she walks
To another man she talks
Before you can count
From one to eight
Another man in for
Jail bait

Please mister judge
If you just let me go this time
I won't mess with them young girls no more
I swear I'm not gunna bother them Mister Judge

I ain't gunna bother nothin fifteen
I ain't gunna bother nothin sixteen
I ain't gunna bother nothin seventeen
I ain't gunna mess with none at eighteen

I'm gunna leave the twenty year old ones alone too
Gunna get me a girl about forty-two
If you just believe what I say Mister Judge Please Mister Judge I ain't gunna bother them young girls no more

Gimme a break Mister Judge
>>
>>17001501
Not him but some sort of arranged marriage isn't bad so long as the people actually getting married have the final say and still have the freedom to choose on their own should they decide to do so.
>>
>>17001523
>Not him but some sort of arranged marriage isn't bad so long as the people actually getting married have the final say and still have the freedom to choose on their own should they decide to do so.

Literally hitler.
>>
>>16997277
Leonardo dicaprio ain't married. Is he an old spinster, or pumping and dumping all the whores from 16-35?

Not all Mgtow are spinsters, some are buff, rich amazing dudes who just pick and spin as much plates as THEY FEEL LIKE.

I feel sorry for my ex, she cheated on me, and i broke up. She tried to get me back, hard. No gifts. I could have dated tons of females, but choose to focus on her. This made her feel entitled and 'bored' so she cheated on me. LOL

When she wanted me back, she was seeing me hookup with all the hottiez on the block, and realized i was a good guy. But that was too boring, at the time. Now she claims she loves it. Anyway she will hit the wall in a few years, hope she finds another 'good guy' while im living it up.
24, enough options and plates already and just getting started. Fuck can't wait till im 30! :D
>>
>>17001601
>or pumping and dumping all the whores from 16-35?

So he's a child raper? A pedophile?

cause thats literally what anyone believes now when a person over 18 fucks a 16 year old.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 481x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 481x372
>>16996978
>>
>>17001601
>30
why would you want to be 30
20s are the best age, man
you still have hate in your heart too bro let it go
>>
>>16996978
>I see guys every day upset that they're still virgins at my age, and I'm proud of it because it means I have the right to a virgin wife.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201106/are-there-really-40-year-old-virgins

>That began to change with the 2009 publication of a study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. Using data from the National Survey of Family Growth, the researchers tracked sexual abstinence among 2,469 men and 5,120 women age 25 to 45, and found that 122 of the men (5 percent) and 104 of the women (2 percent) said they'd never had partner sex. Now some abstinence might be voluntary, Catholic priests and nuns, or others who affirmatively opt for celibacy. But it's safe to say that most--probably the vast majority--of older virginity is involuntary. I interviewed one 47-year-old virgin man who called it "my shame, my terrible handicap."

>"The 40-Year-Old Virgin" is played for laughs, but for real older virgins, generally defined as people who have not had intercourse by age 25, it probably elicits tears. The real world of older virgins is much different from the one depicted in the film. It's a world of shame and isolation, a world where people feel seriously stuck, handicapped, and not part of the adult world.

Which women lovingly like to shit on men for being stuck in virgin land. A guy cries about it? Entitlement!

http://www.livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html

>More and more young people are abstaining. No less than 27 percent of 15- to 24-year-old men have never had any form of sexual contact (oral, vaginal, or anal) with another person, up from 22 percent in 2002. Meanwhile, 29 percent of females in that age bracket have never had sex, also up from 22 percent at the time of the last study.

The article assumes that men are abstaining by choice? Maybe, if the choice is no-sex or rape.
>>
there are lol
you just dont hear about them
trust me
>>
>>17001523
I've seen one work. The couple is absolutelyt adorable. They qere also EXTREMELY carefully matched, and had full buy-in in the process.

This is not, I think, what the people in this theead they want. They want to be assigned a hot chick that they can keep in the basement and fuck whenever they want without having to put in any actual relationship work.
>>
>>17001683
>The article assumes that men are abstaining by choice?
But they are. Every last one of them, except maybe a habdful who have been castrated or something. There is no such thing as involuntary celibates: only guys who don't want to admit that they're choosing to give it up for the sake of something rlse.
>>
>>17001860
>But they are. Every last one of them, except maybe a habdful who have been castrated or something. There is no such thing as involuntary celibates: only guys who don't want to admit that they're choosing to give it up for the sake of something rlse.

If women don't want to have sex with you, you can't get laid.
>>
>>17001829
>They want to be assigned a hot chick that they can keep in the basement and fuck whenever they want without having to put in any actual relationship work.

Robosex dolls are coming.

Women are running scared because men will finally be able to have half of their relationship dream realized.
>>
>>17001935
>scared
lol
at this point men are useless, sans a smalllll genetically perfect percentage. If sexism wasn't apparent, etc etc, Roboman dolls would be a much more popular idea.
Women don't like to be used for sex. If men are such children that a real human with feelings can't satisfy them, it's the perfect proof that men are more degenerate.
>>
>>17001984
>Women don't like to be used for sex. If men are such children that a real human with feelings can't satisfy them, it's the perfect proof that men are more degenerate.

That's not men's problem. If you don't like something, don't participate. Men will solve their own problem in various ways (prostitutes, sex dolls), and you will have to just cry about it.
>>
File: suffragette comic.jpg (93 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
suffragette comic.jpg
93 KB, 491x750
>>
>>16997255
>that Japanese show that gets posted every so often with the people in the corner that watch the show with you and react
that's literally every show in japan, for some reason the japanese need to see someone reacting to all the segments so they know what emotion they're supposed to be feeling.
>>
>>16996915

Are you serious?
>>
>>17001984
If men are useless,
and women don't like to be useful,
does that mean women want to be like men?
>>
>>17002036
that show sucked
>>
>>16999563
>Well, see I'm an ex-muslim. And don't you fucking believe that your wife will entirely love you.
>50% of muslim wives are married because of family pressure.
>When you start to see through the smoke screen, you understand that Islam has no other use than screwing family relations with abusive pressure.
>Piss off, you goat fucker.

Sometimes abusive pressure is a happier relationship than a bunch of silent hate on both sides.
>>
>>17001984
>posting on a website made by a man
>using a computer made by a man
>using the internet that was invented and wired by a man

tell me how useless men are again? you women have contribute almost nothing to the advancement of the human race and if men where like women we will still be living in caves.
>>
women are the bane of productivity, literal time sinks, you could be better off improving a skill/hobby/literally anything else

i should say relationships are the bane of productivity, but i wanted to join on the women bashing, i'll never past up a chance to bantz
>>
>>17002009

BASED
A
S
E
D

people back in the day were straight shooters. just called shit as it is. it's refreshing.
>>
File: tmm.jpg (13 KB, 185x277) Image search: [Google]
tmm.jpg
13 KB, 185x277
>>17002051
>women have contribute almost nothing

But anon, women have accepted an important role in society:

The majority of men prefer to subjugate themselves to an exclusive deity, woman
(they call this subjection love). This sort of personal deity has excellent qualifications
for the satisfaction of religious needs. Woman is ever-present, and, given her own
lack of religious need, she is divine. As she continuously makes demands, man
never feels forsaken. She frees him from collective gods, for whose favors he would
have to compete with others. He trusts in her because she resembles his mother, the
deity of his childhood. His empty life is given an artificial meaning, for his every action
is dedicated to her comfort and, later, to the comfort of her children. As a goddess,
she can not only punish (by taking away his sense of belonging) but she can reward
as well (through the bestowal of sexual pleasure).

(after all, none of the inventions you listed would have come about without the ridiculous and bloodthirsty motivation that modern femininity provides)
>>
>>17002109
its literally a strawman comic from 100 years ago though
>giving women the vote is bad because the activists pushing for it are ugly
>>
>>17002174

no they recognized that feminism is something that is restricted to social rejects.

all extremist ideology is.
>>
>>17002185
oh you mean like your extremist ideology?
>>
File: e.jpg (183 KB, 1200x999) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
183 KB, 1200x999
>>17002185
>social rejects

You say that as if it's a bad thing.
>>
>>17001002
Not the guy who you replied to, but here you go.
>>
>>17001002
>>
>>17002202

I just want to restore the social policies of the 1950s, I'm not sure how that's extreme at all.
>>
>>17002225
things were never really the way you think they were in your fantasy land
>>
>>17002223
So more men sexually assaulted than women while more women report sexual assault.

That still doesn't add up to the numbers.

Furthermore, that would tend to prove that women are actually not sexually assaulted that often.
>>
>>16997257
there are a lot of shit orbiters and shit online bfs.
>>
>>17002255
>that would tend to prove that women are actually not sexually assaulted that often.

Exactly that's the point, this claim that 1 in 5 women are raped in their lifetime is bullshit.
>>
>>16997612

Most men aren't sociopaths. Revenge isn't the first thing on their minds.
>>
File: damage the cause.png (432 KB, 598x547) Image search: [Google]
damage the cause.png
432 KB, 598x547
>>16996978

>I'm a muslim

I love how you're so diluted to think you're going to exist if the west falls.

China will grind you pigs up without a second thought, whites own pity kept you alive for hundreds of years. You did not survive by your own merits.

the consensus was literally "oh look at these silly primitive desert people, how cute"
>>
>>16997359

You *say* you can remove yourself from a needless world of hate and anger by finding a life that works for you and ignoring everyone else.

>Oh but anon no women will love me so theyre all sluts

Assuming the worst of a male with a complaint. That doesn't sound like hate to you?

You haven't separated yourself from your hate. You just hide from it by pretending you're above it.
>>
>>16997015
sadly the homemaker life style is no longer seen as a good thing. Women had it all. but they gave up motherhood for feminism. and now look at them. completely lost and clueless.
>>
>>16997666
>Taking the risk that he is isn't a creep
> Hoping that he won't try to rape her
> Make sure the mace in your purse hasn't expired
> If you like him a lot try not to have sex with him or he will think your a slut and have no respect for you
> Don't go to his house because he could rape you
> Don't walk in an alley alone with him because of rape

only points i agree with. lots of crazies out there.
>>
File: 1458412450903.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458412450903.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>'akchully everyone sucks' beta male cop-out excuse

barf
>>
>>17002282
Revenge isn't a ting purely for sociopaths.

I'll give you a hint:

PRISON.

Anyway, if she claims she was raped and then you stay away from her, you can rape her later after they stop taking her seriously.

Hilarious karmic revenge.
>>
>>17001398
because they are children
>>
>>17002272
One of the people who are responsible for the 1in4 statistic admitted that it was invalid. Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia.

"A 2006 report from the U.S. Department of Justice titled "The Sexual Victimization of College Women" reports that 3.1% of undergraduates survived rape or attempted rape during a 6–7 month academic year with an additional 10.1% surviving rape prior to college and an additional 10.9% surviving attempted rape prior to college. With no overlap between these groups, these percentages add to 24.1%, or "One in Four".[61]

Koss, Gidycz & Wisniewski published a study in 1987 where they interviewed approximately 6,000 college students on 32 college campuses nationwide. They asked several questions covering a wide range of behaviors. From this study 15% of college women answered "yes" to questions about whether they experienced something that met the definition of rape. An additional 12% of women answered "yes" to questions about whether they experienced something that met the definition of attempted rape, thus the statistic One in Four.[62]

A point of contention lies in the leading nature of the questions in the study conducted by Koss, Gidycz & Wisniewski. Koss herself later admitted that the question that had garnered the largest "rape" result was flawed and ultimately rendered the study invalid. Most prominently the problem was that many respondents who had answered yes to several questions had their responses treated as having been raped. The issue being that these same respondents did not feel they had been victimized and never sought redress for grievances. The resultant change shows a prevalence of only 1 in 22 college women having been raped or attempted to be raped during their time at college.[60]"
>>
>>16998108

>Women are le weak, most men can rape them anytime they want!

That's not difficult when a woman can change her mind after consensual sex and have it count as rape.
>>
>>17002290
Im torn. Part of me feels so bad for her, and part of me wishes I'd been in on that. her body is amazing.
>>
>>17002359
implied consent?
>>
>be a mid-20s male
>have a steady high-paying career
>have my own place, car
>dont have any absurd deformities
>understand how to dress myself
>enough charisma to handle work meetings and have friends
>still turned down by women my age
>watch these same women flock to superficially attractive 'dangerous' men

Feminism was ironically the worst thing to happen to women.
>>
>>17002358
and yet people still quote it to this day, just like the pay gap.
>>
>>17002376
Do you have any fun hobbies besides video games?
Are you decently attractive / tall?
>>
>>17002391

I just want to stop you right there and point out what you think qualifies as a valid excuse for completely dismissing a man: height and playing video games.

Yet this somehow isn't an extreme sense of self-entitlement. Not being six feet tall or owning a Playstation isn't the same as not being obese and not sleeping around.
>>
If women were willing to encourage their friends to have sex with more guys, rape would occur less often.
>>
>>17002376
1.are you attractive
2. personality?
>>
File: 1447898954582.jpg (109 KB, 595x637) Image search: [Google]
1447898954582.jpg
109 KB, 595x637
>>17002402
Height isn't always a deal breaker. You don't have to be 6' but it would be naive to be under 5'5 and not understand that it is a decent disadvantage.

Video games are fine, I said besides video games. Men who JUST play video games and don't do anything outdoors or sports are almost always little pudgy weenies. Maybe if they have some other hobby like arts, but the vast majority of those people are fags now.
>>
>>17002349

Nah. She'd probably like it.

I don't wanna give her the satisfaction of sex, and I don't wanna give her the satisfaction of being right.
>>
>>17002366

Nope.
>>
>>17002366
Consent can't be implied. Because then it falls under "she wanted it officer, she flashed her tits at me".

really, sexuality is one big pile of fuck up and things were better in the 70's and 80's. We just needed to encourage people not to be selfish or abusive fucks, and keep sex as open as it was back then.

I'd like to have my ass pinched playfully by a woman I work with, and be able to pinch in return, without it being a big fucking deal.

Implied consent doesn't work. if you operate under that assumption and are in a higher 'educated' group such as people in college in the last 15 years, you'll become called a sex predator sooner than you can blink.
>>
>>17002458
some women imply consent and they don't even know it. it is not expressed but certain actions determine that it is implied.
>>
>>17002478
Only yes means yes, shitlord rapist.
>>
>>17001928
>go to vegas
>hire prostitute
>???
>profit
>>
>>16996915
i don't want a girl who made the mistake of giving birth without a husband. i don't want some girl who fucks every guy who spends a few weeks of his time with her dumb ass. these girls can not figure out which guys want them and which guys want sex. then when you get past these hurdles and you finally find a woman who you like you're supposed to marry her? that's a fucking death trap. not a single one of my 15+ friends has good things to say about the average american women. women are disgusting and now men despise them

i'd rather spend zero effort on women and only fuck the ones that go after me
>>
>>17002588
Protip.

A girl wrote this as a strawman.
>>
no you're just a fucking idiot and have an extremely narrow minded view of what 'participating' in society actually means and youre too fucking stupid to keep up with a social environment that moves at god damned light speed

>>16996978
fucking kek you do know we're gearing up to exterminate islam soon right?
>>
>>16996915
Because society sees it as being an independent woman where a guy doing it is a man child that won't grow up.
>>
Is there any concrete data on this? Question from a man who's given up on everything. Would be a sad tale to know that many more of me are sitting around accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>17002592
>A girl wrote this as a strawman.
The only reason to believe the post you're respomdomg to wasn't written by an actual /r9k/er is that they're generally not that eloquent. Content-wise it's a perfect match for many of their posts. It's not a strawman if they actually say it.
>>
>>17002376
Or you're just a creep. Given the childish transactional view of relationships you appear to hold, I'm banking on you being a creep. Your kind never hide it well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.