[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may never read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 400x300
Write a letter to someone who may never read it
>>
K I'll start,

I know that we're very far from eachother and that we agree to not let that stop us from meeting new people, but it just might not work for me. Yes A is cute and she seems into me, but it wouldn't be fair to her because she's almost like a place holder for you. This situation is painful, but it feels like it will be so worth it
>>
Remember hearing Tell Me A Tale on the late night playlist. Searched for a couple of days and couldn't find it.

A few days later you sent it to me out of the blue.

I held your hand too much. Felt like I did.

I wasn't an easy person to be around a lot of the time. I'm sorry for how things ended, and I'm sorry for the things I did. Took a good deal of time to accept that you really did try.

Not sure what kind of person I am. I don't know much of anything anymore. I'd presented myself as something I wanted to be but was too afraid to be. I'm trying, now.

I got used to loving you and not wanting to. I'm ready to move on, which is why everything is starting to feel real and scary again.

Take care.
>>
Hey
I hope youre doing well with your music career. I remember the first time you played and sang to me, i will forever cherish that moment. theres a lot of things i havent forgotten and i hope you still remember. Like the night on valentines day when we were walking alone in the streets, holding hands while it snowed. Thank you for giving me good memories. I hope to meet you again very soon so you can see that i didnt break my promise
sincerely m
>>
Hey, VK
I miss you dearly
I miss the old days
Where I would ask you to hang out and you would always say no
Or I would invite you somewhere and you would always change your mind at the last minute
I miss talking to you all day, every day, no exceptions
I miss falling for you, and when you told m you felt the same I was in heaven
I miss you telling me bout yourself
I miss dreaming about you
I miss when w planned for our birthdays, even though we didnt last to either of ours
I didn't celebrate my birthday. I regret it all, I miss you
I miss having someone to talk to
I miss you
I played the son from where we met the other day, I played it through for the first time in a long time. I remember calling out measure numbers and practicing it so much, and performing it, and I asked for your phone number right before we left and you gave it to me and it started the next chapter in my life and it's over now
it's all over, nothing left
i feel so empty inside, i'm absolutely completely alone
and it's all my fault
What I would say to you if i got on last chance...
I wish you were here
I think I love you. No, I know I love you and I'll always love you. you left my life and I'm here now
nothing left
kill me
>>
G
I haven't posted here since I told you I lurk.
I wonder how many times you've thought it was me posting for you.
Regardless, I want to Fuck you in every way possible. I want to play vampire with every inch of your skin. I want us to be covered in each other's sweat. No condom of course. How much would you charge me for the night?
D
>>
Kyla,
I fucked up again. All I've been thinking about is talking to you again since we talked on wednesday. I just froze up when I saw you today and didn't know what to do. I'm sorry for today.

John
>>
Q
This what happen when
i think bout you.
I get in my feelins yeah
i start reminiscent yeah,
next time around fuck i want it to be different yeah.
waitin on a sign guess its time for a different prayer.
Lord please save him for me.
Do this one favor for me.
S
>>
Finally we can see poster's intials without having to ask! Thanks, April Fools formatting!
>>
S,
Do you want to be friends, or do you want more? I've tried to forget but it's not working. I went away for awhile and all I learned is that I still want you. But I guess I can be patient for a little longer.
M
>>
Dear Travis,

Ten. Fucking. Years.

Get your head out of your Goddamn ass and know that your problems are not exclusive to you. EVERYONE has their own shit to deal with. Fucking save it. Get your shit together and take some responsibility like a man.

And stop calling me.
>>
I regret missing every opportunity I had with you, and I wish I could scream at you for being with such an absolute loser.
Not because you're not with me. Well not entirely, at least. But because he's such a fucking loser. You can and do deserve so infinitely much better than that. He's nearly 30 and you're only 23, you already make more than him, and he's never advanced his position ever.
He's an absolute fuckup and he's bad for you. I wish there was some way to get you to realize that and break up with him without it hurting you.
>>
A-
Now I can't post knowing you won't see it. Damn.
>>
I wish I could go back to when we were 17 and fix everything but I can't. I was in denial for years and it was only when I left I realised that I was scared because I knew I'd never feel like that about anyone else. I pushed you away just because I was afraid of being hurt and I know it wasn't fair. I'm sorry, I love you.
>>
K,
I really do think that I'm falling for you. You have this gentle strength about you that I find comforting. I'm fairly certain you are aware, or at least can suspect, that I'm interested in you. I can't bring myself to take the leap to try and ask you out though. I'm too messed up right now. I won't drag you down with me. You deserve so much better than a foolish ghost like me.
It's like you always say: "We can't have nice things".
>>
S,

You're the most special person I have.
I never want to spend a single day without you.
Thank you for being my best friend, my rock, the person I can always turn to no matter what.
I love you.
I can't wait till the day I can legally call you my own partner in crime for life.
I promise I'll finish that drawing for you,

C
>>
K

Fuck you
You're a fucking asswipe on the floor of the wasted
You're a piece of shit who didn't give him what he needed
Stop trying to fuck up our happiness with your regret
>>
>>16987102
Soz
>>
What is this? What is even happening? If I love you and you love me why are we still apart? I think I love you more than you love me but it's not like I would really know and it wouldn't matter to me anyway. Is it your birthday this month? A dream told me. I want to see you. I want talk to you. I'm ready.
>>
Dear VY

I still haven't forgotten what was on your photobucket that could potentially get you fucking arrested.
You did everything you could to discredit me and used my mental illnesses against me. Warning people and such, I know all about that. I'm better now have been for a while. So much better that I'm no longer afraid of you or your little friends. You fucked with the wrong person.
You've had this coming 10 years now. Hope it was all worth it.

tl;dr: You're fucked you sick pretentious conceited egregious unhinged little prick.
>>
You probably WILL read this because you're a piece of shit lying cum stain. Fuck you and your shit. Grow up or fuck off you lazy nuisance.
>>
>>16988066
kek
>>
>>16987066
Your first initial and her last initial?
>>
M, I don't know what you expect from me. It's like you try to test me sometimes with the things you say, to make sure I'm the person you built up in your imagination for me to be. I don't always know what you're talking about. That should be okay with you but I can see it's not. I don't think the person you want actually exists. Maybe that's why you've been single for so long. I'm not trying to be mean. I think your expectations are too specific and that's why it's so difficult for you. I like you so much, but I don't want to disappoint you with who I am, and I feel like that's the inevitable end to what we have. I don't think you actually want me. You want who you think I am, which is the person who thinks your obscure jokes are hilarious, understands your career goals, and knows exactly what you're talking about all the time. I'm only one, sometimes two out of three, and none of them completely.

I don't know what it will be like when we are each other again. Will we even have anything good or happy to talk about? I don't want to rehash the past.
>>
>>16988066
Hows that lolicon you degenerate fuck.
>>
Dear SW

I miss you. Also I love you

-KS
>>
Dear Jennifer,
I made a big mistake, by breaking up with you. You were the first love in my life; and I didn't know what I had until I lost it.
I broke up with you because I was hurt that you were in love with another guy. Claiming that he was just a friend to you.
You had sex with the fucker Anthony Newell three days after I broke up with you.
The same night I tried to apologize, and you were cuddled up next to the faget.

It's been 6 months after our six month relationship of living together and I still think about you WTF

I hope Anthony reads this
>>
totally not cheating on you, stop with these insecurities. it only makes me think worse of you.
>>
>>16987816
Initials?
>>
>>16988147
To M
>>
Dear D.R.

I feel like we hardly know each other, even when its been four years. I really do like you and would like to try and start something, but with lack of seeing each other its made the idea seem smaller and smaller.
I wish there was someway to make this work, to even attempt to, but I'm clueless as to how to approach the subject.
I want to just do it and get it out there, I really do. Just the thought of fucking up further keeps me from it, and its not even a confidence thing, its mainly from having no experience in this. I've never been able to have a real male role model in life to better set me up for this type of stuff.
I feel like I wouldn't be good enough and because of that it would abruptly end.

No chance you would be reading this, but it does feel nice getting it out of my head.
-S.F.

Won't even lie, I began to tear up typing this because it hit me how real it is not having a father figure. So used to keeping everything bottled up inside, I don't care if it makes me a little bitch it feels good clearing my head..
>>
>>16988146 Didn't say you were cheating on me. Prove it what are my iñitials
>>
>>16988192
What are your initials?
>>
J,

You are so, so, so much better than the choices you're about to make. Please - think and do no go through with it. You are my best friend and when I hear you talk about doing what you're gonna do, it breaks my heart because you KNOW the right thing to do, and yet, you're deliberately not going to do it.

I don't have the courage to confront you on it because I'm afraid you'll think I'm judging you, and I really don't want you to feel that way at all. I love you man - please just wake up.

It's not worth it. It just isn't.

-M
>>
E, I never had a single word of conversation to you but if you quit being such an dumb bitch I'd make you the happiest girl in the world. No men ever looked at you the way I do, fucking cunt.

t. Anon
>>
To J
I am happy now, i have a someone who cares about me and we are happy, it´s been years since we saw each other, months since we have talked, I don´tt leave any messages in your cellphone nor any other way because i know you won´t answer back, i know you have a new life but I´m worried about you, what you are doing with your life ... and don´t know why I am still not over you, sometimes I think about us but I know it wont happen, yet I still want you to think of me as a friend.
Please be safe
Maybe I just have this platonic memory of you... that´s why I can´t let go but I would like your advise in some issues... I know you wont ever read this now know who I am an I´m glad
I am trying to fight my way out of this feeling of emptiness and sometimes painting and scupting or being with V works...
I recall you said you had better boobs now im not sure.
Still hope you are happy , safe and remember you can call if you need advise or someone who listens.
P.S try to work things with your mom

-M
>>
I still think about you when I'm with her. But not ALL the time, not like I used to.
I'm gradually getting over you. I think.

She still can't make me cum.
>>
>>16988498
maybe you are gay
>>
>>16988112
Your initial?
>>
>>16988429
What is J going to do?
>>
M.,

I love you. Why did you leave me? What did I do so wrong? We were so happy together until the fight. We were both immature and we both made mistakes. Why didn't you try to help our relationship? It wasn't THAT bad, for God's sake! It was just some childish complaining and hurt feelings. Why did you pull away? Why didn't you give us a second chance? Why did you cut me off like that? You hurt me, you disappointed me, you called me names and you ignored me but I forgave you every single time. I wanted to grow and learn with you, to become more mature. I wanted to understand you and learn to be with you. Why did we get so hung up on the little things? Why did you leave me with so many unanswered questions?

A.
>>
I'm so fucking happy I blocked you off of everything. You're a despicable, awful lizard of a human being with gaping holes where your heart and conscience should be. I hope I read a news article of you being stabbed to death. I actually loved you but all I have for you now is deep seated contempt and disgust.
Sincerely,
C or S
>>
>>16988547
Well, I don't like men - so that seems fairly unlikely. I did enjoy getting fucked up the arse this afternoon though. By a lady.
>>
Dear M,
Miss you...
Love you...
Hope one day you feel the same
XoXo
>>
>>16988429
Shit, Just let em know you give a shit Anon. it might be enough. Best friends I've ever had were not afraid to let me know when they thought I was fucking up.What's the worst that can come?
>>
dear k
i'm so glad i broke up with you months ago and i've never been happier. i hate your guts for the emotional and physical abuse you put me through. the girl i'm with now treats me right. go fuck yourself
>>
>>16989288
God, there's a lot of hate for K's today
>>
My home is here now and you'll never see it. My best friends are here now and you'll never meet them.

I don't want to think about who or what is occupying your time now. But I can't help it.

I'm trying really hard to be happy without you, and maybe I am, but I know that the next time I visit Pennsylvania, I'll reach out and try to meet up with you. Even if it hurts and tears me apart. And I hate that I'm looking forward to it even if I don't want to admit it to anyone or even myself.

I wonder how easy all of this is for you.
>>
>>16989313
I'm hoping it's the same guy over and over, and soon it stops.
>>
>>16986643
Daniel O ?
>>
>>16989608
Daniel Tosh?
>>
Dear Em,

It's been a while before the last time weve talked. I still see you every once in a while but i keep my distance, i keep my distance because im scared to fall for you once again.
When we were together i was ignorant and i didnt know what to do, i fucked up. And id do anything to have another legitimate chance, even though its not happening.
>>
>>16989608
Nope, the one that left that cringe worthy letter.
>>
>>16986050
Do you remember all the things we said to each other? the promises, all the ''I love you'' you said for me, I miss them so much, and I'm sorry for everything that happened, you don't know how much I suffered in those times, you don't know how much it hurts to live with the feeling that you're about to lose someone, I almost lose you forever but now, you are completely fine and that's what matters now, in the most deep part of my heart I still love you, but I can't do it because it's wrong.. but I still do it.

Take care.

Love you.
>>
Hey,

So I know you like me.

You may not know the I like you, but I hope I have made it clear over the past few days.

I really want to give this a shot.

-S
>>
I'm in so much emotional pain that I want to end it all. Doing that would destroy you, and all that you've built.
So, here I stay...
I suffer because I am in love with you, and because I love you.
I need you more than you need me, is what I'd like to say, but deep down, I think you need me more than I need you.

If I did this, especially now, it would put a massive dent in your business.
I don't know what to do.
I wish I could tell you this stuff. I wish I could tell you everything.
I promised you forever, and I will do my best to stick by my words.

Maybe I'll get better without breaking.
>>
you insisted "I love you"
it was hard to do but I said I love you too
I meant it
I always knew you didn't

I wish for nothing but the best for you because you deserve it. you're perfect.
>>
K,
I blocked you everywhere, removed all traces of you from my environment and stopped taking my meds, yet even though I'm forgetting everything else I can't get you out of my brain. I am deeply hurt, but I love you. I hate the way you behave, yet I love the person you are. I'm dead inside, but I just want you to be happy.
>>
>>16990400
Initials?
>>
I sent you a message back in September on your birthday telling you happy birthday.
You still haven't logged in to read it.
I've accepted the fact that you probably never will, but I understand.
Happy super belated birthday, 'homie'.
>>
N-
I am angry. I've been angry for over a year. I'm angry at you because you're a fucktard who crept into my life, gave me nothing, and then ghosted away. I hit the roof this week when I found out you bought a ^^^^. I mean, really???? I gave up the car scene, didn't want to tread onto your territory, but here you are invading mine! I want to scream at you to just piss off. I'm miserable because the circles I run in could lead to you so I intentionally stay away. I thought leaving the area was the answer but running away won't solve anything so I'm trying my best to deal. Could you do me a favor and move back up north to the shit hole you came out of? It'd be the best for the both of us and especially you- you could perpetuate whatever dumbass ideal you have of a life. Regardless, stay off my trails and away from my territory. Consider us divorced
>>
>>16986050
Dear Mom, Dad and my Bro,

I've fucked at least 100 prostitutes and spent at least $10k on this. I really want to tell you this, but I believe that it will hurt you all too much. I also think this has damaged me in a way that I can't have a normal relationship again - I don't think girls will trust me if they know of my past.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know why I have lost so much money - and why I needed to make up excuses so much. I want there to be nothing between us all, but I think something like this is too much. I hate keeping it within, but I believe it is better that I don't tell you this, because your view of me will change and you will think you have failed as a parent, and I don't believe that at all.

Love you all,
T
>>
>>16990400
Reading that hurt, because it's so similar to something I'd write to my ex-boyfriend. I was so hesitant to say it so early, but he said it first. I still tried to fight saying it, not because I didn't feel it, but because I didn't want to rush either of us. I did say it, and meant it. I still mean it even now, months later. I wonder if he knows or cares that I still mean it.

I hate myself for ending it. I hate myself so, so much. I wish I had a chance to show him I care, still love him and still want "us" to be. I regret trying to hide how much it was hurting me for so long, and not giving in and trying to fix it back when I had a chance. I'd put in any amount of effort required to fix this if it meant we could be together again. But I can only hate myself for ending it and leaving it long enough that he moved on.

He's adorable, sweet, kinda negative about himself but positive about others. I love him and hate myself. I hope he's smiling today, tomorrow and for the rest of his days. I want the best for the boy I love.
>>
Dear N,

We hung out for the first time in a while and I loved it. I caught you staring at me a couple times, trying to talk to me and bring up past conversations we have had throughout the night. It seemed like you were sending me signals, but I'm to nervous and scared to ever act on them. I have a strong feeling that you like me and I'm 99.99% sure you do. But I'm to scared. Known that I like you too, and I don't stop thinking about you. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make a move.

Love, A
>>
>>16986050
hmm
>>
Dear J.S.

You said "I love you". This seems to be how these letters start, but it's true. You said "I love you" and I didn't believe you. Against every fiber of my being, I said it back, because I wanted you to know how much you meant to me. I didn't know our definitions of "love" would be so different.

I've always believed love was a practice. The want, or actual act, or putting yourself before someone else. What you felt I always called passion. That's why I said I didn't love you. I loved you so, so much. I just didn't call it love, and I'm sorry for that. You broke my heart.

I'm over you now, but our year apart has been the most excruciating time of my entire life. Love doesn't go away. It wasn't the love that died, it was my respect for you. Yet still I find myself admiring you.

Just please go away. I love you. Maybe I'm not over you after all.
>>
>>16990674
Love,
J.S.B.
>>
>>16990609
Dear A,

Stop being a lil bitch nigga, and ask me out you dumb fuck.

Regards,
N
>>
Dear M,
I use to be the nicest boy on the block. Thought only the purest thoughts. Because of this some people who could see that loved me like no other while other took advantage of this. I got hurt countless of times and I got sick of it so I reacted to all this in the worst way: I decided to do what I wanted to and stopped caring what others thought. As I result a hurt a lot of people....including my own and it hurts so much....they think the worst of me now when I had gained their trust, when the used to tell me I was special and believed in me...when I use to give them courage...But the worst part is I hurt you who loved me like no one else ever had in my life....I was so angry and pressured I couldn't stand it anymore....the words that came out my mouth weren't my own but what others had told me....I'm sorry, so sorry. If I could erase my mistakes I would do it in a flash and show you what I really am and feel.....I'm so sorry.
>>
>>16990605
Shit that's exactly my story except it I did it to my girlfriend...I lost her because of my pride of "ill be just fine without u" and please dont make the same mistake and give in, tell him u love him and then at least you will know you tried :)
>>
Dear R,
I know that I just met you, but I feel like you're really cool and I just want to get to know you better. Just text me like you said you would.
Reading this back, it sounds kinda petty, cause I literally just met you this weekend.

Seriously though, text me. I didn't actually get your number.
-D
>>
Dear S,
Thank you for everything, we knew from start that it wouldn't work, but we chose to live that happy lie for a few months.. Don't worry, i'll keep that promise, to be good.
-D
>>
I told myself if you ever came back into my life that I'd make up for all that wasted time. I'm trying now.
The situation is far from ideal but since when has that mattered. For the longest time you were this impossible daydream and I'm not ready to wake up.

I can't wait to see you
>>
>>16990739
Initials?
>>
>>16990755
D
From L
>>
>>16990521
b
>>
I'm crazy about you. You're all I can think about. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
Tabbetha,

I want to fuck you crazy.
>>
I love who we are, I don't know if I could truely say I love you yet but you have grown on me every time we meet. I cherish our friendship for all that it is, I would like to immortalize that by being your only, but I fear life is trying to keep us appart, all I can do is hope for fate to give us a chance. what ever the years bring I will remember you forever for there is no other quite like you.
Until next time
>>
>>16990937
Initials please?
>>
>>16990974
Nope, who it is about will know without a doubt if they read it anyway.
>>
>>16990878
why are you sorry?
>>
>>16991138
It is putting strain onto our friendship.
Fun times.
>>
>>16986050
If you're reading this, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>16988429
>>16988484

Are you both discussing the same J or different ones?

(Also, the first M, what's the decision your J is making?)
>>
I hate you so much. I can't wait to leave
>>
>>16991152
>>16989184
>>16988861

No, that's not me the second post.

J is... well, it's complicated, but the short of it is he's gonna fuck this girl and he absolutely knows he shouldn't, but his... carnal side... is in control.

Yall would just ridicule J and I if I told you the details though. To many, it's such a non issue and I might be considered a cockblock, but still... it hurts me to see him going down this road.
>>
>>16990438
Initials?
>>
Hey Teddy,

Treat your sister right, you half-deaf little cunt. She genuinely cares about you, as any good sibling should. Don't be such an insufferable little mama's boy. She deserves better.
>>
I'm crazy about him. Completely
I think I've long since fucked up our friendship
I'm sorry
But I love you
I'm not sorry
>>
>>16990543
>>16990543
Initials..
>>
HL,
Your actions are confusing, and mine are too. You held my hand, and you let me kiss you, then a few days later you decided you wanted nothing to do with me. I fought and fought for so long and you ended up saying the other night that you had no one left to hang out with or to call a friend, but that that's how you wanted it. I accepted it. You didnt want me a part of your life now, after how great our friendship had been, and how much hope there was for the future. But then tonight you were talking shit about me here on 4chan, but using a nickname you gave me when you'd called me your 'closest friend'.
You're too confused, even now. I dont think you know what you want. I think right now you want me, but you don't want to want me. So you're trying to make yourself hate me. Maybe that's a reach. I did some bad things to you, too, yeah, I know.

Please let me let go of you.
I never wanted to, I still dont want to
but please,
please let me go. Stop reaching out to me, whether its to say good things or to try to be rude. I'm..so tired, man..
I wanted to invite you over on the holidays, to listen to music together and for you to sleep the night at mine. This was before we stopped being friends. I wanted to go to Vivid with you. I had so many plans and ideas, and things to look forward to together.
You ruined all of that
And so, I want nothing to do with you
Unless you can apologise to my face.
But you won't. And that's why you're weak to me.
>>
C

Hey so I keep trying to forget you, but for some reason I can't. Every day I think about you and I don't want to anymore. You've moved so far ahead from the little town in which we grew up and you're not even the same person I fell in love with three summers ago. Hope you're not doing too many drugs or partying too much.

All I ever think about is trying to better myself to make you notice me one day, and get back those summer days. They were the happiest I had ever been, and probably the one of the few times when I didn't feel lonely. I just want those days back, but every day it just becomes more of a fleeting aspiration. I love you, but I don't know if you are what's dragging me down or what keeps me going. Just please don't lose yourself in trying to forget your childhood turmoil, you're the best person I've ever met and it'd be a real shame if the world lost you.

O
>>
F,

seriously, stop leaving all the sex stuff up to me.
>>
>>16991892
I feel like it's pretty self explanatory.
If there's a place you haven't logged onto in about a year, log on. There's a message waiting for you.
>>
>>16988085
Mine is B
hers is S
>>
>>16986050

You will never get a single bit of attention, single bit of affection or interest. I'll never ask you how things are going. And when you will get older, more dependent on others, and somehow, magically somehow pretend to be better for us - all you will get from me will be money to survive and bad look full of disappointment. And then you will die - alone. And if someone ask me about you, I'll just reply, I've never had a father.
>>
I would cuddle you so much.
>>
K
You act so fucking edgy I want to puke.
I have actual problems and because of you I can't talk to anyone without feeling like a attention whore. Eat a dick and die you fucking cunt. Ps: you're boyfriend is an autistic bag of trash
M
>>
I want to kiss you.
>>
>>16992761
Maybe you should think about not putting your dick in every fucking hole you see.
>>
M

Long distance sucks. I can't wait for you to move here, and I hope we're not forgetting why we made such a good team in the first place. Being younger than you and still in school is making it hard for me to show that you mean a lot to me, but let me assure you that you do. I hope that's not too forward but I would really like to start considering this a relationship.

M
>>
>>16991696
If you're K, you would know it's me, but I'm certain she doesn't browse /adv/. I'm R.
>>
I couldn't sleep last night. I pictured you soundly asleep. Nuzzling my head under your chin, snuggling up against your belly. I could feel your heart beat. I felt comfort and safety. Now I feel rested.
Thank you.
>>
Wendy,
I don't love you.

I'm sorry.

I. M.
>>
Did you ask me to wait and then just go to sleep
>>
>>16989288
I was just about to put this to my K. I dumped her, got all my gifts back and made her cry one last time. Felt great. I've never wished ill on a person but I truly hope nothing goes good for her ever again.

Selfish cunt.
>>
G,

We both knew we had a thing for each other but I was too pussy to reciprocate the feelings which you made evident. I got the wrong idea. You know, overhearing your conversation made me feel like I wasn't good enough and I came to the conclusion thay you deserve better than that. Even if you didn't mean it, you probably felt ashamed that you liked someone such as myself and never wanted to admit it infront of your friends. I understand. That day at prom when you approached me, smiled and i'm presuming to make amends, I just walked away sobbing. I want to apologise for everything G, you seem happy now. That's all I ever wanted. I want you to know that I am sorry and wish things could have gone differently.

That day I saw you typing a message to me on facebook only to pause and delete what you wrote before you got into a new relationship. I will never know.

Maybe in the next life G.

- Ryan
>>
J,
I can't stop thinking about you. I haven't seen you in months and all that occupies my mind is the thought of being close to you again. I am burning for you and it's driving me crazy.
>>
N,
Although I love you, you really fucking push my buttons. I constantly feel like you do things to piss me off and I can't get over the fact that I have competition. You make me feel really alone and insecure at times and it makes things a lot harder to love you. If things go further south I'm afraid we won't last too long. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear EM,

You had just recently turned 18 and I just want to let you know that I want to fuck your brains out. You look like my past crush and that makes me angry. Your blonde hair and plump lips makes my dick stand to attention. The snobbish jargon that you spit from your pretentious little mouth makes me gag uncontrollably. I just want to hate fuck you.

P.S I don't hate you.

- R
>>
>>16993681
Your initials?
>>
J,

I love you but I'm not sure this is best for either of us. I don't think you will ever love me the way I want and feel I deserve to be loved. And I'm not sure I will ever be over the past. Please just stop being a pussy and man the fuck up.

E
>>
hallo,

i'm sorry communication is so difficult. i think we both know what we want, it is the getting there that is causing so much trouble.

I wish things were easier. I wish i could be more honest. I wish we could just talk candidly with each other.
>>
>>16986050
First Post

E,

Remember when we went ice skating and we found those BBs? I kept one. Remember when you threw that acorn at me? I kept that. Remember when we went to that arcade? I kept the wristband. If only I had the balls to ask you out.

B
>>
Dear Katie,

God, I thought that having a girlfriend would be great, but wow, was I a fool. You were just like all of my ex-boyfriends: sex hungry, immature, and selfcentered. I hate that I gave you the time of day. I hate that you act superior to people because you are "politically correct and progressive." But, you really arent. You're just like all of those pieces of shit that I previous dated. You arent better than anyone.

DB
>>
J,
I'm sorry and I wish you would forgive me for slipping up. I'm starting up my program again and I want for us is a good life. I love you so much and I've stuck with you through your addiction issues and mental health issues. We have a wonderful daughter together and I want her to have us as a family. You always used to say you didn't want to turn into your parents and that's exactly what you're doing. I really hope once we talk again we can work things out. I love you so much it fucking hurts. Now all I can do is sit in the living room with the TV on and sitting here on this website hat way I don't feel alone. Please just be reasonable.
Love,
A.B.
>>
dear A,
I wrote so much because of you. And we never even spoke. But you set me off for some time. I actually wrote.
I wish I could still write anything but shit letters. I wish I could write up the fantasies I have of you. I hate how engrossed I get in them; I'm lying in my bed, supposed to be sleeping, but for once, I get to live in my dreams.
Of course, I always internally kill myself afterwards, fucking depressed at my delusions. I wish I could live that dream; just walk up to you and talk, and start an amazing friendship and whatever else.
I was almost going to write a song. I had the chords, and I improved words beautifully for a few minutes. But then I realized how pointless, how sad it was.
I don't want to stop with the fantasizing though. It's the only time I feel happy. Nothing else does that for me; the most I'll get of my everyday is laughter.
But you make me smile. And you make me want to kill myself for being so pathetic. :)
>>
>>16993971
I wish you could be more honest, also.
>>
>>16994044
E?
>>
>>16994129
nah son, JP
>>
T,

I'm sorry for not having the courage to return those things to you. My actions from that time still haunt me to this day. I fear having to meet you again. I don't want to know what your opinion is of me, because I hated the me from the past. Thank you for being a mentor. I hope one day I can forgive myself and return what I've kept for so long.

A coward.
>>
Dear A,
I would of given you everything, you didn't have to work a day in your life, I would of taken up two jobs if I wasn't able to get you everything you deserve. I would of loved you to the moon and back, anything you wished would of been granted - sex, food, items, it all would of been yours whenever you wanted I could never say no to you. But instead, you chose a little whore who is a waste of space, I'm angry but not at the same time, I deserve better, I have so much love to give.
>>
J, S, C

It's been years but you all still cross my mind from time to time. I'm sorry things went the way they did. The whole situation was pretty fucked from the get go, but I led it to a pretty horrible ending. I'm sorry I couldn't be what you all needed. I'm sorry you all weren't what I needed. I should have told you no when it first came up. I hope you're all okay. Thank you for teaching me so much.

E
>>
JE

I made a huge mistake. I made the same mistake twice now, and now you left. I understand your sentiment, it isn't unfounded.
I miss you, you avoid me like I'm the plague, I don't think you understand how horribly it affects me, but I don't mind, I don't blame you, I have broken you twice. You ended it the second time, but it was my fault both times. I know I improved the second time around, but not enough. I still have everything you gave me, I still kept those things. You told me you threw away everything I gave you the first time, and I know you burned the letter I spent a week planning out for you the second time, and that's also fine, because eventually it led to us being together a second time. Depression kicked in, and when I told you, you were eager to help me through it, but after it happened, you left. The last words you ever told me were "Talk to me when you get your feelings sorted out". I'm still broken, I will never have closure and I know it, but I fucked you over twice.. I miss you. You don't understand how much I want this to find your way somehow.. I want you to know how much I miss you.

I'm a miserable coward, I'll never confront you straight on. I'm sorry

If I could go back in time you wouldn't want to. I would treat you better and give you everything you deserve.. But that means nothing, everyone would undo mistakes if they could. I love you

-L
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
Hey K,
Its been awhile hasn't it? I miss you, and I shouldn't, but I do. Our time was short, and unfortunately it never actually worked of, because of the circumstances and all.
I'm coming back though.
But its too late, you've moved on . I hope he makes you happy, I really do. I hope he's ten time the man I am, I bet thats why he got you, I bet that he had the guts to tell you how special you really are, unlike me.
I don't blame you, how could I ? I liked you for so long, and it hurt me so much, but no matter what i do, I can't find any faults in what you did .
You're right. Long distance is like speaking to a ghost. I should have said something that night on the dam, if only I had
Have a good life, K.
>>
I hate your fucking guts Etika. Stop cheating with the bullshit My Castle weapons you talentless shitskin.
>>
>>16993971
Initials?
>>
>>16994172
Initials please?
>>
Dear K,
Every time I hear the first song we made love to, all I can think of is you. I'm still confused, you just left, disappeared. You were, are, wife material, all the time we spent was perfect. Absolutely perfect. And you. Just. Left.
Why? I don't want to be fwb, I don't want to get back together, I just want to know why you just left casually then never came back, never called or answered, just left, me and your/our friends? Why?
I do miss you terribly
-B

P.S. Autumn's sweet, we call it fall, I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
>>
>>16995093 <me
After reading the thread and seeing so many like the one I'm about to write, I'll post another.
Dear C,
You said you love me, it was your idea to hang out, to date, to fuck.
I wasted 1 and 1/2 years on you, we basically lived together, and you broke up with me via phone? Really? I meant that little to you? We were ENGAGED and you dump me on the fucking phone? You're a bitch and I'm glad I got my ring back and even happier you regretted it and asked to see me again, it was great saying no. And your sister was my best friend but that was ruined too. I don't think about you anymore other than now when I'm reminded because so many people are talking about others who are shit people. That's what reminds me of you, shit relationships and people doing wrong to others, that's the imprint you left. Funny huh?
-B
>>
Sounds like you're falling for him. You're even acting similar to how you were when you said you were falling for me. I can't fault you, I can't fault him, I can't fault anyone for this situation. It's true, I'm sad that I can't have what I want. What I want is you, but I can't have that because of my mistake in ending it. Too many months passed since ending it, it was natural you would move on. Too many months, too, have passed since he said how he felt about you. You even seem to have changed your sleep schedule around to suit him.

You're not at fault, if you were to read this for some reason please don't feel guilty. You developing feelings for him when he told you how he felt is natural. I hope he at least treats you well. I hope he doesn't make the mistake I made of ending it over insecurity and never fixing it. I hope he can make you smile, I'm sure he does. Smile, be happy, treat yourself well, enjoy yourself with him and your best friend. When the end of the month comes, I'll stay out of your way so don't go fretting that it'll be awkward. Please don't go worrying.

I love you, I miss you, I messed up. I didn't try to fix it even though I knew I messed up immediately. I hid how I was feeling because I was sure you'd already moved on, and now you actually have. But I want you to be happy. Smile more, okay? Smile and be happy with him, I'm sure he's sincere in how he feels for you. You're sweet, you're kind, you're adorable and you're you. Smile and be happy, please
>>
God damn like seriously all you people need to get the fuck out, the store closes when it fucking closes, I tell you fucking niggers and spics 20 minutes before we are closing, and you fucking expect me to give your ass more time. I would get if I didn't warn anyone because that's kinda fucked up people lose track of time it happens but for fucking real

God for fucking bid your niglet ass children don't get their precious fucking plastic toys, it's late and I've got fucking paper work and your God damn nigger mess to clean up

And yeah you may be mad I kick you out but if anything that makes me happy, I don't want fucking any of you to come back, I hope you tell all your pavement ape friends this place is trash so I can deal with less coons and their fucking hell spawn obnoxious creatures they call kids
>>
>>16995272
Initials please :)
>>
If you're dealing again, tell me. Don't lie to me.
If you're seeing/fucking other people again, tell me. Don't lie to me.
If you're doing anything I should know about, tell me. Don't lie to me.
If you're doing anything you feel the need to hide, tell me. Don't lie to me.
If you're lying to me, tell me. Stop lying.

I'm over all the fucking lies. I'm over not being able to trust you, or anyone. I'm over feeling worthless and not good enough for the truth, especially when that's all I ask for.

So please, be honest with me. Stop lying and hiding things from me if that's what you're still doing. I shouldn't even need to ask or say this, the fact that I do speaks volumes that we both already know. If you want to be a part of my life and want me to be a part of yours, then give me this.
>>
>>16995407
I don't think initials are needed. If you think it could be for you, then smile and be happy. The person I wrote it to probably won't read it, but I trust they'll smile, too
>>
I know it's silly, but I still miss you.
I miss my best friend. I miss your laughter. I miss the way you looked at me. I miss how sweet and lovely you were with me. I miss how you calmed me down when I was upset. I miss your amazing intelligence. I miss you.
I love you so much, and I hope I'll never stop.

I hope I will find you again.
>>
>>16995415
It's the style and maturity and understanding of this post that gets me, and I'm sure you think it's fine to let everyone else smile, but don't forget to smile yourself
>>
W,

I thought I was finally getting over you. Then I started getting dreams about you, about us. I just wish things could be how they once were. Maybe I should tell you how I feel, maybe you actually know and just don't wanna recognise it.
I'm still stuck on you after all this time. I'm terrified that I'll actually fade away , you make little effort to soeak to me I know you moved on but why can't I?
As ridiculous as it sounds I'm trying to change myself to look better so maybe I can get your attention again. I've been eating better, working out everyday and I even plan o dye my hair blonde , I know how you're into blondes.
I just hope overall we can go back to how we once were, I'm still in love with you.

A
>>
>>16995429
Your post means a lot. I wish I was as mature as you say the post seems, but I'm not. I just don't think anyone else should be deprived of a smile. I have to live with and learn from my mistake, but it's no one else's mistake or blunder so they deserve to smile. If the time comes when I have to answer why I'm not smiling, I can blame myself because that's the only answer.

I had my reason, I messed up. I can only wish that the person I care about does smile.
>>
I hope you get AIDS Cassy
>>
I know you'd want me to move on, I know it would be better that way but I can't. I can't think about spending my life with anyone but you, I can't be happy with anyone but you.

It happened almost 3 years ago when I lost you, but I still love you truly, desperately to this day. I know that unless some miracle happens I won't ever see you in this existence, but I can't give up the hope because that's the only thing I have left of you.

Do you remember when we first met? Do you remember when basically everything went fuckup on that tour, but when we sat at the campfire that evening, we laughed and just enjoyed each other's company and love, I experienced true serenity and happiness, and since then, nothing came even remotely close to what I felt then. What I felt when I was with you every time.

I don't know how long can I keep doing this, I want to give up every day, I want to end this misery, put a bullet in my head or jump off a building, maybe I could be with you that way. I hate this life and I hate the world ever more, because it took you away from me.
I'll love you forever, E

M
>>
Yo

stop sending people constant snapchats of you smoking weed. I had to block your dumb ass, and surely many will follow in my footsteps. Nobody cares that you're a deadbeat stoner. Fuck off.

-Speaking for everyone
>>
T,

I'm sorry I hurt you without even realizing it. Had I known it would make you feel that way, I would've never said it.
I know things may never go back to the way they were before and the thought of us not having the same feelings for each other hurts, but the thought of you being alone, thinking you're broken is an infinitely more painful thought. I'm sorry and I love you with all my heart.
K.
>>
M,
It's been 3 years since Cuba. I still remember your blonde hair shining during the sunset. You were a year younger than I was and you were my first kiss. Thank you for showing me there was hope for a guy that had been told he was ugly throughout school. Thank you for motivating me to better myself and now I dress better, work out and carry myself with confidence. You changed me and wherever you are, I hope you are happy and doing well for yourself.
-R
>>
>>16995721
Don't tell me I'll guess this is s white bit with dreadlocks
>>
Dear person who stole my Xbox and laptop,

You are not a good person
>>
>>16993702
What do you want me to do? Initial?
>>
S.
Thank you for your amazing stories. I wish I had a bit of your talent. Maybe someday I'll publish something and I know that you won't read it, but I'll do my best.
J.
>>
Dear L,
i know you are special to me since when i was 12 and you are 9. we don't talk a lot back then and don't meet frequently , i thought it was just a simple crush but after 8 years this feeling didn't fade and even grew up when we had a chance to talk a lot. i know being your first cousin will be big hindrance if ever i confess my feelings to you but i have to release this feeling for a temporary relief. i just wanna say that i like you more than a cousin and i think i love you. im not expecting anything with us , just want express my feelings for you personally.

lovingly yours,
J

(my repost from another thread to add extra relief for me :) )
>>
I've come to the conclusion that love is a competition. A contest in which we all audition for your love like starlets on the casting couch and the prettiest and most congenial will win. I will never be the prettiest and am not congenial. Talent means nothing it's all about the swimsuit competition and forget that. I

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just pretty enough to attract the types of people who are most likely to reject me when they found out who I am.

All this makes me want to die.
>>
ur fat
>>
Dear GPA,

I'm sorry buddy, that biochem exam was savage
>>
I've been there for you when you were sick. I've kept you company when everyone else abandoned you. I constantly try to cheer you up and help you out. And what do I get? Put downs, insults, accusations and blame.

Can't you even see how much you hurt me?
>>
>>16996189
ur a reertard
>>
File: writing_letter.jpg (376 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter.jpg
376 KB, 1000x667
Other thread hit bump limit, I'll start.

G

I'm so happy to see you moved on. This may be four years too late, but it honestly gives me closure that you aren't with D anymore. It gives me hope that one day you will escape that town. Most importantly, I just want to see you be happy. You won't see me again because I live and work in a different state and I don't intend to be a part of your life, so I wish you all the best for your future.

C
>>
I don't want you moving on. Especially with him. He's not right for you.
>>
Hello C,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm done not being me. We met a while ago and I let my friends try to talk me through this early stage because of my abysmal track record. What can I say. I'm wierd. I hate texting. I despise social media. All the common things that people our age do to flirt I don't. But I'm fairly certain your different. We seem to agree on just about everything we've talked about. You even understood my IED, and I understand your borderline disorder. However, I'm afraid if I'm coming across as whiny and needy. Which in all honesty I'm not. So it's back to be good old fashioned me. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Cheers.

Sincerely, A
>>
Love and support? You're so full of shit. Stop faking shit and be honest or fuck off.
>>
File: Adios, Alexandra.jpg (97 KB, 1485x1114) Image search: [Google]
Adios, Alexandra.jpg
97 KB, 1485x1114
I do that on a regular basis.

I'd rather write a letter to someone who DID read it.
>>
File: VPRL1XQ.jpg (185 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
VPRL1XQ.jpg
185 KB, 700x700
Dear little You,

I hope you can forgive me for doing the worst mistake of my life. I should have kept you and cared for you whether it was just us or not. I cry for you and I can't sleep tonight. I wish I could have seen you in October. I was happy to know I had life in me and I felt like I loved you the moment I found out. However, I chose the wrong decision. I chose not to lose your father. I chose to hold on to someone who doesn'the care for me at all. I am alone and now I have no one. I would give anything in the world to go back in time and not do this. I hope one day I can see you. I hope you're with me right now and I hope you can one day forgive me. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. This happened months ago and everyday I feel like I can't do this anymore. I have lost the nest thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sorry little one...
>>
File: dead girl.jpg (48 KB, 380x233) Image search: [Google]
dead girl.jpg
48 KB, 380x233
>>16998225
You sound like some gullible fool who trusted the wrong people. What's been done to you is cruel beyond words, but you're too stupid to realize it.

You never saw the fist fight, you never heard the constant verbal battery and abuse. You think you can see into people's souls, but you can't. You can't picture someone lying in a field all alone and taking their life, and being resuscitated. You may assume others are the same as you, soul-dead and incapable of limitless, ongoing suffering. You couldn't even comprehend someone who's broken down in tears every day for thirteen years because of your cold-hearted merciless betrayal. Your words cut like a fucking knife; you have no conception, absolutely none of what your actions do to others. You've probably never even seen someone slam his face repeatedly into a cement wall until he knocked himself unconsciousness, waking up covered in blood and bruises. You trample on tenderness and genuineness because you have no self-knowledge of it, and you're unable to recognize it. Truest love any human has ver known since the morning of creation, but when one is unexpectedly attacked by someone one cares about, the shock is so fucking deep and horrible that one scrambles to say anything one can to erase the truth one had spoken in more tender times. No one is more vulnerable than someone who's friend or love viciously attacks out of the blue. It's a natural human reaction; it's the only possible way to try and defend a vulnerability that goes so fucking deep, and is so shatteringly painful, one would rather die than endure it for another moment. And so one tries to gather some kind of pitiful defense against one he trusted, somebody he really fucking trusted, by lashing out at them. You say, "fuck you, I never cared about you anyway." But obviously that's not true, and giving voice to those untrue words leaves a scar in someone which never heals.
>>
File: dead girls.jpg (49 KB, 329x227) Image search: [Google]
dead girls.jpg
49 KB, 329x227
>>16998340
It's just a case of someone who foolishly and naively told others that he loved you, and they in turn used that fact to attack him. They wielded you like a weapon, by the simple means of lying to you. You were too dumb and naive to grasp that.

You are so fucking blind. And filled with hatred of me. Two friends were torn apart for reasons you nothing of. And yes, the argument between them and I is completely beyond you. Just completely beyond you. But I always stand for the good, and I always stand for the right. And you just don't know how much your words hurt.
>>
File: girls.jpg (44 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
44 KB, 400x213
>>16998357
Everyone told me that youwent around bragging about how your intent was to make me commit suicide. I don't know whether it's true, but I tend to believe it. And no, don't say that I'm "full of shit," because I'm not and I never have been. You don't understand how badly your words hurt me. I love you. Your words are killing me. The truth of all of this is too much to even bear, and yet you deny it even exists. I can't
>>
>>16998340
I don't think I'm the person this is meant for.

For starters I don't think I can see into peoples souls, I know I can't. The only thing I see is their actions and the things that they could represent in that person, the conclusions that can be drawn but are still ultimately a guess until proven.

In all honesty, I kinda identify with most of what your saying besides the accusations aimed at me or whoever they are really meant for. Especially about trusting the wrong people. I know something is up, something is not right, but it's not stupidity that keeps me from realizing what it is. Something is wrong with me and it feels like everyone I give/gave a shit about has been using it against me/to take advantage of me.

Then again, the fuck do I care anymore. My life has become a personification of one of my recurring dreams. Just running towards mutually assured destruction.
>>
>>16996616
Initials?
>>
T,
I dreamt about you again this morning. I'm glad that I did, but I wish I could stop.
My heart misses your company. My ears miss your terrible laugh. My cock misses me masturbating and thinking about you, like a creepy asshole.
You are all I desire.
There was nothing sexual in my dream, but now I'm filled with lust for you. I hope that you're not dressed sexy today. I'll explode.
Anon.
>>
D
I love you more than anyone else I've met in my life. You make me catch my breath when you hug me, and my whole mind and body spins. I miss your embrace, and gazing into your eyes
I need your love
R
>>
A stargazer
Is all I'm for
Stargazing
In raptures
At night
Wrapped in you
>>
Gabe,
Fuck, i saw you today, you saw me, it sucks because of what happened and now we cant talk. you were one of the coolest guys i know, and i miss you. alot of people say your'e arrogant, but i dont care because i love you.
>>
I fucking hate you. I hate your bitchy underage friends who you're WAY too old to hang out with. I've already said so much to your ex and the girl i dm on twitter. I will get revenge somehow.
>>
I just saw a video on liveleak about a dog humping a homeless midget and it made me think of you.

Pleasant days for you ahead, hope you don't shit yourself.

I <3 you!
>>
Dear Max
You coming over this wednsday was really fun. I had a blast in the aquarium with you pointing out all those silly fish with their big goofy eyes and wide open mouths... You fixing up my phone was a plus too, hehe... Anyway.. Hope to see you again later and to always stay friends even though our relation thing didn't end well..
Many hugs and take care <3
S
>>
Cody,
Fuck, I really miss you. I can't wait till you get back home and see me in four days
>>
>>16998464
To C.
From J.
>>
E,

When I said I didn't want a relationship, I meant I didn't want a relationship with you.

R
>>
Dear B,

I want to be your work in progress.

Yours R.
>>
A-
Goddamn, you did a number on me. It's been almost two years now since you finally stopped leading me on and came clean, but the effects are still here. I've stopped trying to find other people like you said I deserved, and now I'm falling apart in school with nobody to lean on.

I miss sitting in the art room with you between classes in high school. I wish I noticed how you looked at me, put more thought into how you hugged me, or said something when we went to that cabin with everybody. I waited too damn long. But I also wish you'd have given me a chance instead of taking me to the city overlook, telling me you wanted to try, and then having me find out via Facebook notification three days later that you had gotten back with an ex that you clearly didn't like.

You aren't the reason I'm having a hard time, but by a long shot, but I wish you were by my side to help me out. Maybe the both of us wouldn't be so isolated then.

I think I might still love you, regardless. But there's nothing that can be done about that.
-BC
>>
>>16997788
I'm confused as to why you care?
>>
I hate myself. I finally want to die.
>>
>>16998833
But you got triple dubs anon, things can't be that bad.
>>
>>16998838
They are, and I can only blame myself.
>>
File: 1429416620183.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429416620183.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>16998859
Then improve yourself anon. It's not easy but with enough work, even a triple-dubs kind of guy like you can get double-trips.
>>
>>16998996
I can improve myself and will, but I can't have what I wanted simply because I messed up. Can't turn back time, can't erase or correct the past. Can only go forward down a different road than the one I wanted. It's like when people blame life for forcing them to accept a consolation prize rather than what they wanted, but I can only blame myself for it because I did have what I wanted. No one else is affected by it, and at the same time no one else is to blame. In the grander scale, it's a trivial issue. But I hate myself because I can only blame myself. I can't even bring myself to be an optimist anymore.
"Hey, things will work out in the end" or "You'll move on eventually" really aren't believable nor is the second particularly desirable to me. It's more like "You might not want to, but you're forced to get over it. This is reality"
>>
Please say something. Even if you hate me please tell me, so that I may stop harbouring false hopes. Your best friends all told me something impossible. It would be the best news of my life if it were true. You were so interactive the last time we talked. But now it is as though I dont mean anything anymore.
Please give me a message, anything, and let me know that I should give up my hopes for you, so that I may finally have a peace of mind for the first time in a long time.
You have always been the part of my day where I look forward the most to. Slaving through this shitty job and constantly finding ways to improve myself, and at the end of the day I only just want to see your smile, your words, your worries, your ambitions.
Let me know when I should give up.
For the thing Im looking forward to everyday isnt looking back at me anymore.
Thank you.
And hopefully,
See you again.
:')
>>
Someone make a GIOYC thread.
>>
>>16998225
Wtf? You post here rather than have any sort of dialogue face to face? I'm done with your bullshit, your lies, your a one man pity party, and the sex is boring. Your as selfish in bed as you are out of it.
>>
>>16999165
The fuck are you talking about? Not the person your thinking of.
>>
A, G,

I love you guys, I seriously love hanging out with you even if we don't know each other for long. It's always lots of fun. Inside jokes, singing, drinking and stuff. It's great. But I know you don't see me as a normal person and it's pissing me off. I know you guys think I'm more comfortable now that you know the truth about me and w'all don't treat it as a taboo, but now you see me as some kind of a walking meme and I can feel that. Hell, you don't even try to hide it sometimes, it's a bit insensitive of you. I suppose it's because you knew people like that before, and half of them were probably actual walking memes. It's always better when somebody didn't know a person like me before, they don't put me inside the stereotype which I do not fit into. I hope at some point you'll see I'm pretty much normal, just with a "factory defect", like my long term friends see me now.
A, I'm gonna rant to you about it today, I hope your body is l@dy and that you won't get annoyed at me and tell me to not hang out anymore if I don't feel comfortable, that it's my problem and stuff.
>>
I don't feel like myself. I can't be who I am in this place. I need to go home but maybe I'll just fall into shitty habits again.
>>
Harry Liang......
>>
Thanks for the invite. Now I can masturbate for two weeks thinking about watching you fuck other girls. For some reason that turns me on so much to watch you eat someone pussy or fuck their mouth or turn them over and fuck them from behind. Why I don't know
>>
>>16998589
Initials? And why revenge? What did they do?
>>
>>16999197
I must have you confused with another pathetic excuse of a man. In case i haven't you are the ultimate faggot.
>>
always loved you Lucy, since the moment i saw you, hope life is going well. xoxo
>>
>>16999393
Initials?
>>
Fuck you Cassy, I hope you contract HIV. Slut
>>
You were the first one to say "I love you".
I believed you, and of course I loved you back.
You always liked to play the game of "I love you more."
Looks like I won.
>>
>>16999427
Well let's find out. What's the initial of the person your message is to.

I get your pissed at someone but it's highly unlikly I'm the person you're writing to.
>>
It's been so long since I've seen you but I'm still as infatuated in you as I was when we first met. I miss you.
>>
>>16999461
Holy fuck. You just summed up my last relationship..
>>
Hi A.

I'm sorry, life gave me smthg I can't ignore, and if you continue to hurt me this much, to give attention then take it back right away, don't expect me to be a cool boyfriend. S will do the trick much better, as she trully loves me and want to be with me.
But I love you, and for the moment I can't stand the pain of breaking up.

what d'ya think? Life ain't that good.

Y.
>>
I wish I'd seen what you did today, instead of just hearing you talk about it.
I mean, I wish I'd seen it so that I could fantasize about you being so inappropriately slutty. Obviously that won't help me get over my crush on you.
You know that you have my cock wrapped around your little finger and my heart in a box.
You have all the power.
I am thrilled to be your beta orbiter.
If you want to expose me and humiliate me then go ahead, I'd enjoy that.

I'd also enjoy it if you pissed all over me.
Or had me suck your bloody tampons.
Or any fucking thing you want to do to me.
>>
>>16999473
W
>>
Hey N, stop cheating on your wife. I know all about it. She doesn't deserve that.
>>
A line without beginning.

Time is a day that echoes himself.
Memories attached to it. Time flows differently when we were together.
Today seems like an eternity. The exact opposite of back then.
Why ? Why is time flows too fast when we are with people we like the most, and why does it flows too slow when we long to be with them ?
The answer lies within the brain. Because when i was with you, i only allowed myself to feel, not to think.
To feel your touch i liked so much. To feel your love i desired so much. To feel you. That was yesterday
It hurts. Absent of all these things, i cannot help but think about yesterday. This is exausting. And this is today.
Tomorrow leads me to a path which has two roads : the two of them are damaged and cloudy, and there is a sign on both.
The one on the right says "yesterday" and the other one has "today".
I see you standing on both ways.
Because time is a day that echoes himself.

A line without end.

Her name's melanie. Mine do not matters
>>
>>16999461
I relate to this so hard too. I'm always the one who loves more.
>>
>>16999461
I'm an idiot and I hate myself so much.
>>
>>16999579
I do not have that initial fory first or last name.

Have a great day!
>>
Dear beloved cat, i love you so much and i feel totally heartbroken right now after seeing you run over by a car today. I buried you and gave you a nice place to rest. Sleep tight friend :'( i hope youll visit me in my dreams
>>
C,
It's been maybe over three years ago since I met you on this site. It was so much fun, I loved staying up with you and watching movies and short films and eating pizza and talking. You are such a great guy, and I think about you every once in a while, in a simply platonic way. I'm sorry about how things ended although they never technically started. I guess I just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well, you're a really amazing guy and you're going to make some girl very happy one day!
-A
>>
I already did and they actually read it.
The next time we met, they told me to never either see or write them again.
>>
I need to tell Maxwell that I do not forgive him
it's hard to get over it you know kid
you ruined a lot of things
>>
>>16986050
Hey M

I'm sorry for being a shithead. It's killing me to not talk to you, and even though I like you more than you like me, I just want to go back to where we were. I want to give you space and that's hard for me. All of this is new to me and I just like you so much. I wish I could help you through what you're going through, but that's the shitty part of long distance. I miss you.
>>
>>17000665
Initials?
>>
>>17000684
R.
>>
Dear Trump,

no matter what people say about you, I think you're a great man. You are like the father I never had-so inspirational, brave, and charasmatic. People might call me crazy, considering Im mexican, but nonetheless i will continue to believe in you.

Sincerely, anon.
>>
>>17000695
Thats very touching ;)
>>
>>17000695
<3
>>
Dear Angie,
You unfriend me from facebook just cause i said you have 666 friends on your shit wall? . but you shouldn't have done that... your a fucking bitch good luck in your stupid career/assignment. fuck your stupid morals.
>>
>>17000695
Based
>>
You think she denied your friend request when really it was me that went on your account and canceled it. I don't regret it at all.
>>
Dear Unnamed,

Fuck you. So much. This was all I loved in the world and you had to ruin it with your bullshit. I don't know if it was your idea to say the words but you took the money and you read the script. You had the chance not to lick boot and you did.

I loved this. It was good. Now I can't think of it without it filling me with a fucking rage.

Nothing you do will make me forget it. I would hope that I could forgive you if you took it back and meant it, if you said that your colleagues pushed you into it... you work with a lot of people and your reputation was at stake. But you won't. That's not how this works.

Even if you did... you're weak. I hate you for your weakness. I hate how you can diminish you and the men you work with to pander to the screeching and the whining.

I never wanted to be pandered to. I just wanted you to be brilliant, as you had been. I just wanted to feel like I wasn't alone and that there was a better way. You ruined it, and I'm struggling.

I sit here and I wonder, how dare you, and I don't know anymore. This was the one thing that I allowed myself to care for and now I just realise how foolish it was. It wasn't, until this started.

I'm going to let go now.

I'm going to burn the disc and pretend it was just another cruel happening of a show ending too soon. I'll convince myself of it, despite all of this.

And I'll try to force myself to forget why I have any reason to loathe you to my core whenever someone says your name.

You could have been better than this. You coward.
>>
DonaLD TRUMP is the favorite of america and turkey :D troll 101!
>>
shut up and die troll!!!!
>>
dear person i use to like tacos and now i do not so i now hate you!!
>>
S, I'm going to replace you. You've been leading me on for months and it's too distracting and hurtful. There's someone new in my life and I want to give him a real chance. I hope he pushes out the thoughts of you. He's a great guy and genuinely cares about me, not the made-up version of me that you like. I can't help the fact that I see you so often during the week, but I'll know I'm over you when I find myself thinking about him and not ever thinking about you when I'm by myself.

I don't want you to meet him, though. Even though I think you're a kind person at heart, you're sometimes mean to people. You get competitive. Not jealous, but very competitive. N wants to see that shit go down, but I think it would be a bad idea.

See you, probably tomorrow or the day after,
R
>>
>>17000947

you're the kind of person who tries to get over someone with someone else and then proceed to dump/cheat the said person at the first signal of interest of the other one.
>>
A,
Not sure why you were asking about me but if it's to see if I'm okay, I am I guess. If it's to see if I hate you or am butthurt about what happened, like a year ago, I'm not. If you're wondering if I'm avoiding you, I am, don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, plus it's easy to just run away, really. I thought I put all this behind me but hearing you asking about me got me wondering why. Probably read too much into it, like always, but yeah that's probably why it didn't happen for us.
>>
>>17000947
classic basic bitch behavior.
I bet your name is Rebecca. They're all bitches.
>>
Dear dad, fuck you for throwing away $350 dollars worth of my video games back 9 years ago. good thing I can emulate them shits now. oh and fuck you for throwing away $400 worth of my hot topic clothes. i'll never get that shit back. fuck you and your stupid overly strict christian morals sucks that you were brainwashed you dingus.
>>
L,
fuck everything, tomorrow i'm going to ask you out, it's not like i'm going to lose anything if i try i guess
M
>>
>>17001094
Initials?
>>
>>17001161
Who dis
>>
Dear M
Can you please fucking answer your phone or il blow up your fucking house.
J
>>
C,
I only asked after you cause I won't be alive much longer. The doctor gives it 2years until the inoperable tumour on my thyroid kills me. I can't articulate well any more, I can't write well either without a narrating program as I'm now mostly blind from the exhaustion of cancer. I didn't want to talk to you directly, I'd rather leave it all behind, I don't want you to absolve me just because I'm dying. And I don't you to see me this way, nobody aside from my family knows and I hope you just think we lost contact, I hope you live a good life and grow to be old.
>>
>>17001476
Why inoperable? My best friend had his entire thyroid removed to get rid of the cancer and takes hormones now. Has it progressed beyond?
>>
File: 1442386313515.jpg (86 KB, 769x672) Image search: [Google]
1442386313515.jpg
86 KB, 769x672
Dear C,

Truth is that I have no clue what I want. You look at me with your arms stretched out to cling around my large, towering frame. Those hazel eyes glimmer at me with intensity and desire. Sometimes when you worry about my love, I assure you that I do.

Truth is, I'm not sure that I do. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know what I want anymore. For a while, I thought it was you, but I'm beginning to think that there is no suitable relationship for someone as detached as myself. I can't bear to bring myself to love as much as you love me. Nor can I understand what compels you to want to be with me.

I'm fat, ginger and awkward. I prefer being by myself to being with people. I often get upset and seek solitude even more than I otherwise would.

I've lost an interest in sex. I know how badly you want to be with me. You say it's the closest we ever get is when we have sex, but I don't think you realize how truly far away I am during it.

I'm a lonely coward and I can't drag you through this.

I hope you can find a human being.

Sincerely,
B
>>
>>17001608
I'm pretty sure the initials you are using aren't the real ones.
>>
>>17001643
They are. Why don't you think they are?
>>
>>17001519
I chose radio therapy and prescriptionover surgery because they can only only offer me a very minor extension to my life since it was discovered too late. I also have masses present in my throat, face and mouth.

Sorry I can't give you much more information it's difficult to concentrate on my painkillers . I hope I am coherent

If this is you, so long.
>>
>>17001652
Because they sound like words that would come from my boyfriend.
>>
>>17001672
Unless you live in the South, I doubt it. And your first initial is C.

Tell me more, femanon.
>>
>>17001677
How South? My BF can't decide what he wants and all of that sounds like stuff he would say.
>>
>>17001694
TN. If it would make you feel better, I'm all ears for venting if you want to Steam or Skype or email.
>>
>>17001697
I thought you weren't supposed to give out info on here...
>>
>>17001712
Give me a throwaway if you want to.
>>
Holy crap I have the hicups, someone please save me!
>>
>>17001608
>large, towering frame
>fat, ginger and awkward.
Are you BH? Because I know a BH fitting this exact description.
>>
>>17001718
What's your email?
>>
>>17001767
[email protected]
>>
>>17001766
Also, no. Sorry.
>>
>>17001764
I might literally die from the hiccups, no joke. I will keep drinking though, thanks.
>>
J
Today was amazing. I felt giddy and full of butterflies again. I hope I get to see you more. I'm so sorry I let things end so badly last time and I hope things are different this time around
>>
>>17001771
I emailed you...
>>
>>17001814
I got it. Just emailed back.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.