[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to dominate a girl: So my girl want "to be treated like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160324_120524.jpg (773 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_120524.jpg
773 KB, 2560x1440
How to dominate a girl:
So my girl want "to be treated like a sex object". She likes it rough. I do the whole hair pull, light slap, pussy pounding, call her a good little slut bit but it's not enough. She told me it turns her on to be completely dominated and treated like an object/sex slave. I'm admittedly kind of vanilla sexually. I guess I just need tips/tricks of what to do and say to give her what she wants. Almost every time we have sex she say something like this and I try but what I'm doing isn't enough for her
Pic related: it's her
>>
>>16994290

it'd be easier if you didn't give a shit about her though, then you could spit on her, slap her hard, fuck her in the ass, call her a filthy whore etc. but it sounds fucking awful though man, idk what i'd do in your situation
>>
>>16994290
Treat her how real men did back in the 1940's

They love it.
>>
Both hand on her jaw and kiss hard. Tongue and make it sloppy. Then kiss her neck and start stripping her and let her take your clothes off. Fore play (I won't give advice) but be powerful, confident and don't second guess yourself. I like to suck on the nipples and pull her nipples. Then working on her pussy via kissing her thighs and denying her pussy. Kiss and lick everything but the pussy, when she is wet...deny it. I won't give advice on eating pussy but make it consistent.

For hard sex.

Squeeze both her wrists and plant them beside her head. Fuck light slaps, give strong slaps and insult her. Call her dirty slut used for your entertainment and that you are her cum rag. Call her a disgusting whore who is into this kinda of stuff. When you grab her tits, really grab it to the point you feel it would be painful. Slap her tits and suck her tits, while looking at her. More insulting. Spit on her pussy and make sure it is wet. Finger her and choke at the same time. Tell her to lick your fingers.

Anal, pull her hair, smack her ass and finger.

Be creative and do whatever the fuck you want. If she says you are being too painful, let her know you will give her more of a thrashing.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_185606.jpg (880 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_185606.jpg
880 KB, 2592x1944
>>16994324
Thanks for the advise I'll use it. That's the thing tho. " do whatever you want " I'd like to just fuck her n get my nut. This is for her and I really don't know what that entails. Good look tho. I'll be using almost all of that
>>
>>16994374
>inhaler sitting on the bed
idk why I found that funny
>>
>>16994374

Same as I thought anon but I tended to notice the girls I was banging would lose interest or bitch about me being selfish. As long as she is satisfied sexually, it will benefit you.

Also one thing I forgot to add. Be spontaneous and don't just fuck at a scheduled time, do it when you feel it and see if she is willing to go all the way. For example, a girl I was banging allowed me to bang her in the middle of the living room with blinds open and so we had to fuck without getting up the entire time. Pretty cool.

Have fun anon.
>>
>>16994290
http://www.amazon.com/When-Someone-You-Love-Kinky/dp/1890159239
>>
>>16994290
Googly "BDSM for Beginners" There's lots of advice out there.
>>
Hey anon.

Regarding what other anons said about the sex, they are right. But i found out some time ago that things you say matter even more for the girl. Try roleplaying (master and maiden do the fucking wonders for my gf).
You gotta be kinda confident and really put yourself into that to pull it off. Work with your fantasy a little bit, girls love the details.
>>
Fuck her as if you're about to die, and this is your last chance to give someone your valueable seed. Unleash the sexual killer instinct. Also, pee on her to establish dominance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.