[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, so I am interested in a girl I'm funny, confident,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Yo, so I am interested in a girl

I'm funny, confident, fit, intelligent. Except I have trouble holding conversation. Everyone in my lectures talks mediocre shit but I'm passionate and I make everyone in the lecture laugh, yet I have not made friends yet.

How do I pique this girls interest in me ?

cheers cunts
>>
>>16992526

>i have trouble holding a conversation

this probably comes across as a lack of interest. for best results, try holding a conversation

>BUT HOW

if you really need help try reading books on conversation. look for modern ones, nothing before 2005 ideally.

also
>everyone talks mediocre shit but im passionate

nope. nope. stop right there. no one wants to be friends with a pretentious fuckwad who thinks he is better than them.

different than you =/= worse. if you cant get that out of your head then you are just a douchebag.
>>
>>16992545
Guys in my class gave orals very mundane personalities.

I guess from someones view I really do come off as looking down on them, I've read alot into Aurelius, I don't really think like that but I guess I need to work on how I come across.
>>
>>16992562

the smartest people dont act like they are smarter. just like they have specific interests.

you'll notice its mostly just douchebags with very very barely slightly above average intelligence who look down on people.

you are in the same class as them discussing the same materials. if they are 'mediocre' then you just labeled yourself as the bottom of the barrel of smart people. you are the cut off point if everyone on your level is good, and everyone below you is bad.

do you really want to put yourself at the bottom of the smart people because everyone else is too mediocre to hold a conversation with? and with that, anyone who is even just slightly more intelligent (or rather, has different interests they deem more intelligent) should shun you and call you mediocre.

moral is, there is always someone out there smarter than you. but you think you belong with the people smarter but not with anyone even a sliver of a point lower than you.

its ironic really cuz your ego has also labeled you as not very smart at all by your own definition.
>>
>>16992578

a tripfag proving my point, how not surprising.
>>
>>16992576
Mediocre as in dry as toast kinda personalities. They don't have much life to them when they speak or carry themselves. I would like to be friends and I'm not dismissing them.

It's not intelligence but personality I was referring to.
>>
>>16992604

sure. the entire class is dry and mediocre in personality but not you. thats much better. that explains why they all want to be your friend so badly.
>>
>>16992688
I only said the guys. There's 4 of them. About 18 girls.

What the fuck bro?
>>
>>16992795

your OP was

> Everyone in my lectures talks mediocre shit but I'm passionate and I make everyone in the lecture laugh, yet I have not made friends yet.

so yeah, whatever. just do what you want, you clearly already have the answers you seek
>>
>>16992545

> 2005
You lying cuck. The guy could read about antiquity's philosophy and still get the pussy, it's not about the age of the book it's about it popularity.
>>
>>16992863

modern books talk about modern relationships. for a specific step by step guide to discussion, seomthing from 1992 might not be as socially relevant.

but sure, whatever you want.
>>
>>16992873

> theoretical books help people to be more socially active

Did you read that somewhere mah nigga ? While some books can really be useful, it's not about giving tools for the person to use, there is tons of situations and there is to this very day no book able to prepare someone to speak in public. Your eloquence, social skills depends on experience, you could read all the psychology, the sociology, philosophy, self-development books you want you'd still suck at talking to these girls.

The best use he can do with books is to have a subject to speak about. "I've read this and this, it talks about this and I find it really amazing to see this from this point of view so my conclusion is this"
>>
>>16992526 First of All ease up on the "I'm smarter than you" bullshit you fucker. Second women don't care for men who are condescending. You are such a whore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.