[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was making enough money to get by working off the dom/fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mmvtctKJ6G1ry7mqxo1_1280.jpg (130 KB, 795x1004) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmvtctKJ6G1ry7mqxo1_1280.jpg
130 KB, 795x1004
I was making enough money to get by working off the dom/fetish section off backpage but got less sessions these past couple of weeks due to St. Patty's Day and Easter. I thought maybe business would pick up but no none answered the ad I posted last night. I asked tarot and runes about it and got signs indicative of failure. I don't know what to do. I was excited to find work I enjoy and can do well despite my disability. Maybe Saturday just isn't a good night to post ads.
>>
Did you really think the prostitution business is anything longterm? A niche one even.
>>
>>16990935
I was hoping to do it here and there during my disability application process and maybe through school once DVR agrees to pay for it. I know there isn't a lot of promise in this, but I thought maybe I would be okay for now. I just want to contribute to the household I am in. My partners (the couple I am dating) pay my rent and I am on food stamps for now. Just would be nice to continue to have money to invest back into dom clothes/gear, pay for my appointments, etc. I made so much money at first. Maybe it will be different next week. I'm paranoid I already have a reputation as a bad dom. I don't need to do many sessions...just...some.
>>
Maybe I should stop putting "no coitus" on my ads and start putting out.
>>
>>16990950
seems like a good idea
>>
>>16990930
>working off the dom/fetish section off backpage
>I asked tarot and runes about it
>My partners (the couple I am dating)
>invest back into dom clothes/gear

Stop being such a fucked up loser. You're a disgusting degenerate. How can people like you exist. Do you have no dignity or shame? "Dating" a "couple"? Are you fucking serious? Actually doing degenerate bdsm shit in real life?

Get a grip on yourself and sort your life out properly before it's too late. It's probably already too late. I hope you fall down a set of stairs you 500lb degenerate hambeast loser.
>>
>>16991060
hahahahaha

2/10
>>
>>16991074
Are you serious? I'm the troll? Are you some sort of fucking reverse troll? If anyone's the troll it's the obvious glaring SJW cuckbait in OP.
>>
>>16991081
I'm a SJW because I practice BDSM and polyamory? Okay.
>>
You're A Girl Who Will Break the Rules trying to be anonymous, aren't you?

lel
>>
>>16990930
Get a day job to pay the rent. Use your moonlighting for luxuries
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.