[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where Can I Raise Funds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: imdead.jpg (10 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
imdead.jpg
10 KB, 273x185
Hi,

I am currently in a very bad situation. I need 300 USD in 3 days or else I'll be out of college(I live outside of US). So please if anyone here know someone or something I can borrow money from, you'd be saving my life.

If anyone wanna help a young guy with no family and friends get a college degree and have a decent life, you can donate any amount on my Skrill, Neteller or Paypal account: [email protected].

Thank you very much!
>>
I'll give you all 300 dollars if you cut off your left pinkie and ship it to me.
>>
Before I donate, I have a few questions for you:
What are you majoring in?
What's your GPA?
Have you got a job lined up?
Are you a productive member of society?
Are you physically unhealthy or ill?
Are you mentally unhealthy or ill?
Describe your good traits, and your bad
Why do you have no friends?
>>
>>16987128
Thanks
>I am majoring in Software Engineering
>Current GPA 2.97 (4.0 is the highest, 3.5 to get scholarship)
>IBM and Pointwest offered me a job
>Not sure if I'm productive but I do help some people in need of my help
>I am physically healthy but I am mentally unhealthy(depression)
>I don't know what's bad and what's good anymore.
>I decided not to have one(very bad at handling sepanx and I feel so sad everytime they're not around)
>>
>>16987138
One more question: why don't you have the money?
>>
>>16987127
But that could take more than 3 days :(
I'd gladly do it if it means saving my future :(
>>
>>16987143

So you're willing to do yourself permanent bodily harm...

good news!

You don't need to! Suck cocks on craigslist for money or drugs.
>>
>>16987142

My boss fired me for not meeting deadlines(been very busy doing school projects and I didn't mean to neglect my work responsibilities.. I've been in this situation before but this time no considerations)

My backpay was not enough to pay for my whole tuition. I am still left with 12k my currency which is equivalent to 300 USD

I have another job starting soon but it will take another 15 days to get my first salary :(
>>
>>16987149
>>16987138
Hmm, not worth donating to.
>>
>>16987148
how :(
>>
>>16987150
This forum is my last chance.. I'm so desperate
>>
>>16987158
Tough shit kid, from what you've said, my money is better off elsewhere. It's my money, I do what I want with it
>>
>>16987163
I understand. Thank you for asking anyways. :)
>>
>>16987166
Try not being such a loser next time
>>
>>16987167
I can't.. I'm really a loser. If only I have a family I can run to :(
>>
If it's any consolation i'm going to walk down the supermarket later today and im going to give the beggar outside £50 to buy some booze and fags. I could give it to you but i have a habit of not giving a shit about sandniggers, so tough shit ahmed. Hope your depression gets worse btw.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.