[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I be a guy people wanna date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hawhawhaw.gif (3 MB, 181x144) Image search: [Google]
hawhawhaw.gif
3 MB, 181x144
How do I be a guy people wanna date?
>>
You need to have your life together. What exactly this means varies somewhat according to culture and developmental phase. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it to be clear that you aren't neglecting it, AND it has to be clear that you aren't expecting a potential partner to do it for you or to "make it possible".

You don't have to be a normie, but you DO need to be able to relate to normies. Know enough about them to understand them. Learn enough to help those around you understand you. This is enough, but you DO need this much.

You need a diverse base of interests. In this context, interests a set of interests is "diverse" if even a total outsider to both interests could not possibly mistake all of them for being the same thing. For example, anime, manga, and Western animation is not a diverse set of interests. But if you add, say, automotive maintenance, wilderness hiking, and playing the harmonica to that mix, then you've got a diverse set. Ideally, you want a list diverse enough that even if someone consolidated all the entries that possibly could be, you'd still have at least four.

There are two reasons gor the diverse set of interests. One is that it makes you interesting: our combinations of interests draw more intrigue than any one interest could. The other is a matter of avoiding red flags: obsession of any sort is creepy. Transference is a thing, and women worry that you may wind up becoming obsessed with them.
>>
>>16984760
Be a guy people wanna have as a friend.

One of the many, many ways women differ from men is that physical appearance means FAR less to them, and nice-guy-ness means a lot more.
>>
>>16984825
Even if it's April fools day you shouldn't be giving bad advice.
>>
>>16984908
Kek
>>16984825
Fuck you mate, nice guys are rejected because they don't put themselves first.
>>
>>16984806
I dont get this "hobbies" thing

Like what people look for in a gf: attractive, likes anime, friendly

What people look for in a BF (according to /adv/): FIXES BICYCLES, VOLUNTEERS AT HOSPITALS, COLLECTS CLOCKS

Why the fuck does someone have to play the harmonica to get a GF
>>
Literally fix your life and work on what you most want. When you are passionate about your life people will catch on to that. Some will follow you, some will be just leave. All that matters is how YOU feel at the end of the day.
>>
>>16984760
Don't always pay so much attention to women.

Show women that you don't need them like the rest of the turbo-cucks on this board.
>>
>>16984951
The point they are trying to make is that if you only do just one thing , you are boring , and it's even worse if you do something that makes you considered a loser in western culture like videogames and anime. So, by trying new things , you have more to talk about if a conversation dies

(Or alternatively you could fuck small talk all together and find people worth having a conversation with)

And also you will probably meet new people to talk to and improve your skills .
>>
>>16984972
I told this girl i played the guitar, and she was like "baka mainstream". Im thinkin nigga what the fuck¿¿ Does she expect me to play the kazoo or some shit.

Girls dont give a shit if you make music unless its some tumblr shoegaze shit, you have to have floppy hair, dress like a homeless person and take a lot of xanax. Thats how you get girls. They are that retarded.
>>
>>16984760

>people

you will never be universally loved. if you arent alreay there then you are lacking.

that being said, we can help you finetune yourself.

but we need you to post a picture or two of yourself. if you cant do that, we cant help you. not all men are created equal, and there are different 'styles' of men that have different attributes.

if you wanna help us help you
>post a clear face picture
>mention your country (state helps too) and whether or not you live in a smaller town, bigger town, or city.
>height helps
>interests helps

lets see what we can do for you.
>>
>>16985036
Kek, I play the flute m8. Dude. , if you meet someone who just openly insults you like that , and not in a playful/friendly way, she was never worth having to begin with , don't worry about it .
>>
Get fit and fashionable, or get rich, or have low standards.

My advice is start asking out girls you think are beneath you. They will say yes, you will work on your game, and you will gain confidence. Then work your way up the ladder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.