[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aniversery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x853
What do I get my boyfriend for our aniversery? I asked him and he said nothing and then I asked him again and he said "buy me memes" ? Should I get literal here or what?
>>
Our aniversery is next Thursday and is still haven't gotten anything yet rip
>>
If his response is "buy me memes" you got a neat little bag of options to pick from.

A) He doesn't actually care what you give him, if you end up giving him anything.
B) He's a meme-spouting chucklefuck, who wants homemade captions and whatnot.
C) He's a hot blend of A and B.

Considering your question is all the context I have (and, quite frankly, all I need aswell), I'm guessing he's a prime time shitposter, who really just want to spend time with his SO.

Get him some dumb captions that reminds him of the good parts of your relationship, even if it ends up getting cringe inducing. It shows you care.
>>
>>16982428
he obviously wants you to cuck him.
So, time to get some well doted african american to help you in the process.
>>
Get him a blowjob.
>>
>>16982428
He doesn't care.
You can do whatever you like so long as the end justifies the memes.
>>
>>16982428
make him fancy food
indulge his fetishes
if you must actually buy him something, look into a hobby of his and get him something relevant to that
good beer if hes a drinker
good weed if hes a smoker
take him to a concert or another event that he would be interested in
clean his house and/or vehicle
or if hes actually a meme enthusiast, get the rarest pepe you can find, blow it up to the size of a poster, frame it, and sign it
>>
>>16982503
I do every morning lol
>>
>>16982428
Just do something you both enjoy, give him head
>>
>asking your SO what they want for anniversary

That's fucking retarded.

Learn how to romance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-20-02-55.png (197 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-20-02-55.png
197 KB, 1080x1920
1st dude was right, I'm a prime time shitposter and I don't care
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.