[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop interpreting my lack of romantic relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
How do I stop interpreting my lack of romantic relationships as being unworthy of one?

Logically speaking the lack of homosexual behaviour in my home town can't be seen as a flaw in my caracter, but it's hard to be unloved without feeling unworthy of love.
>>
Self pity
>>
>>16981573

im gonna say what i said in another thread.

i hate lasagna. its the worst. my mom makes what most people claim to be 'the best lasagna ever'. despite this i hate it. but my mom doesnt stop and think 'oh i must be a horrible cook' just cuz i dont like lasagna. she just serves it to people who actually like it.

you are lasagna OP.
go be the best lasagna you can be.

this is even more applicable to you because you are a faggot in a small town.

come visit hollywood and we'll cuddle.
>>
>>16981601
I have been pitying myself for 22 years and it has not helped a bit.
>>
>>16981609
A lasagna turns mouldy and disgusting if nobody eats it.

A lasagna also does not feel the crippling sorrow of loneliness, perfectly aware that it is the very sorrow that makes it unedible.

I am lonely because I'm unhappy and unhappy because I'm lonely. No good guy wants to date someone who's sad.
>>
>>16981630

>a lasagna turns mouldy and disgusting if nobody eats it

yes, but its also just a pile of tomato sauce and noodles. you cant reverse engineer a metaphor like that.

>a lasagna also does not feel the crippling sorrow of lineliness, perfectly aware that it is the very sorrow that makes it unedible

no, its the lack of homo dudes in your area that makes you unedible, remember

>no good guy wants to date someone who's sad

then go be happy. there is more to life than dating, and dating wont fix your life. if you enjoy your life then when the right guy comes along they'll want to enjoy it with you.

that being said, move to a more gay friendly area faggot.
>>
>>16981641
How do I be happy while dying alone?
>>
>>16981651

make friends + do things you enjoy. nowhere in any guide to happiness does it say that you have to be dating someone to be happy. after all 99.9999% of all relationships end, and most of them are shit (which leads to said break up). people tend to latch on to other people becuase they think they need to be dating, and its dumb.

that being said MOVE SOMEWHERE THAT HAS HOMOSEXUALS YOU WHINY FUCKING CUNT geez i wouldnt let you sleep on my couch at this point.
>>
Nobody is "worthy" of love. Nor does anybody "deserve" love. Nor is anybody "entitled to" love. Love is just something that happens when two people who are compatible happen to meet and make a connection. If you don't meet people you are compatible with, then you aren't worthy OR unworthy of love. You just don't have it.
>>
>>16981661
I do have friends. It's not the same. You can't put out a fire by eating lots of fruit.

I have a job that pays good money and I could not access it from another city.

>>16981670
Not being kissed makes me sad. Not being able to obtain a kiss without having to offer sexual favours in return makes me sad too.

Now what?
>>
>>16981678

>i got a job that pays good money and i could not access it from another city

then you are currently whining about not wanting to go job hunting in a new city. so stop? the solution to your problem isnt that hard. but you are choosing this lifestyle over that one.

you made your bed, sleep in it.
>>
>>16981687
There are no factories close enough to the capital. I do robot work, I can't make the same money for no schooling elsewhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.