[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26, disabled (Chrons disease and bi-polar), heroin addicted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450919048598.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1450919048598.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
26, disabled (Chrons disease and bi-polar), heroin addicted, premature ejaculator (I hardly even fap anymore because it just reinforces me feeling like a failure), no job, haven't finished high-school, barely any true friends (though have a lot of people that like me in the community I live in) because of past wrong-doings and letting relationships fall by the wayside. No romantic interests but even if there were I'm too chickenshit to do anything about it (even though I had a phase from 16-23 where I dated and was a lot more social) most of this comes from a social anxiety disorder + the knowledge that any women I would get with would probably not stay with me because I cum too fast(I'm fairly good looking, though)

Should I kill myself yet? I keep holding out for something good to happen but I don't know how much more I can take of just floating through life. What's the point? I know I'm in shit creek, there really is no denying that. Is there anything I can do to come back from this?

Seriously fucking help....please?
>>
Aside from the mental illness, chrons, and opiate addiction especially you don't seem to have it that bad.

Who gives a fuck about the other stuff it just seems petty.

Just be happy you don't work to only pay off debts and have to wash your balls in a McDonalds everyday just to sleep behind an abandoned arbies and walk 3 hours to work due to no public transportation.
>>
>>16980343
>I keep holding out for something good to happen

There's the essence of your problem. Nothing good is going to happen. You have to make it happen.

Prioritize and attack one problem at a time. I'd rank the heroin addiction high. Do what is necessary (and get what help is necessary) to get clean. Then move on to #2 on your priority list.

But it is not going to happen to (or for) you. You have to do it.
>>
>>16980384
Maybe I shouldn't have phrased it that way. I have been working toward getting better. Working with mental health teams, am on methadone (Still use, though not nearly as much as I used too. Just can't seem to fully kick it). Really it comes down to me being in pain 24/7. I use because I'm in pain, and the pain prevents me from doing the things I need to do in order to get better. I can't get pain medication because of my history with drug abuse. I guess I need to come to terms with the fact I'm disabled, but I just can't. I've done numerous things through my mental health team to try and combat my bi-polar depression and suicidal tendencies (Drugs, therapy, CBT/DBT, mindfulness training) but it seems like each time I take 1 step forward I take 3 back.

I just can't take all this physical and mental anguish anymore. Someone who doesn't know the feeling of your head splitting open from mental disease / depression truly are blessed.
>>
I alway's find when I'm at my lowest a sense of massive injustice. Why am I like this and others are happy etc.
The truth is very few people are that happy they just put a face on. Or actively work towards attempting to better themselves.
Even the smallest of changes in some area will make you feel slightly better. Everything will still be shit, but motivating yourself to focus on even the smallest thing might help.
>>
Premature ejaculation is much more common and much less of a problem than you would think.
In another thread I read another anon that wrote he is just up front about it. ''Hey I cum fast so how about I finish first and then eat you out untill I can go again?''
>>
>>16980454
Can any femanons comment on this?
>>
>>16980472

that would be fine with me. I've never really put much thought into how long a guy lasts, except for guys that take for fucking EVER.
>>
>>16980478
I came once from eating a girl out. Also last under a minute in most cases. Still the same to you?
>>
>>16980487

Yeah, I don't care. Most of what I enjoy about "sex" isn't the actual penetrative act, so...we could still have a lot of fun, and I think I could enjoy playing around with a hair-trigger kinda guy.
>>
>>16980497
Mmm the idea of a girl who's into a hair-trigger fetish just gave me a boner, thanks for that.

Well at least I feel a bit better now, thanks for the advice/support/comments every anon.
>>
OP again. About to go to bed, but I thought I'd bump and check again in the morning for further opinions/comments. Thanks again / in advance.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.