[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to dating again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I just got out of a 7 and a half year relationship because she wasn't happy anymore I'm trying to make it work and fix things but it's not looking good and she's already fucked someone else within 2 months of breaking up.

We were basically each other's first relationships do I don't know how to feel but obviously she's moving on without me.

So I guess I should attempt to move on also but I'm not sure if I want to jump right into another relationship right away.

She's the only girl I've ever been with and I would like to experience some new vagoo

How many girls are just open to random hookups and meaningless happy sex that won't form a relationship right away and what would increase my chances of sex right away with any new woman?
>>
Is that pretty much what tinder is for?
>>
I would still rather get back together with my gf but all we do is fight every day anymore I'm trying to do everything she's always wanted of me and the harder I try the more distant she gets I don't think she's into me anymore and it feels hopeless
>>
>>16979658

There are plenty of women out there who want to get fucked w/o the stupid responsibilities that come with a relationship.I'm currently in this sort of arrangement with 2 girls I met off tinder and I made my intentions clear with the first one (no relationship, I just want your hot tight body) and the other one started the conversation after our 3rd intercourse.

You could increase your chances of serx right away without looking or sounding fucking desperate for sex, women see right through that and noone wants to fuck you if you reek of desperation.Get fit, get healthy, get groomed, smile, flirt, get laid.
>>
>>16979820
Besides going out to bars is there any good ways to meet new women regularly that would be into that
>>
>>16979830

Tinder, that's all I use because I decided to be sXe 6 months ago so I don't go to bars since I'm starting to find drunk people annyoing as fuck.You can also try clubbing if you can endure it.
>>
>>16979658

post a picture of yourself and let us see what you are working with.

>how many girls are just open to random hookups and meaningless happy sex

exactly 32,364 at this particular moment, but the survey changes every day, and doesnt include women in the state of iowa for obvious reasons.
>>
Let me get this straight...

1. You and she broke up.
2. You still want to be with her, despite a proven inability for you to make her happy.
3. She told you she had sex with someone else.
4. You are still 'trying to make it work and fix things'.

Items 1-3 do not lead rational humans to item #4.

Additionally, fucking someone else doesn't prove she's 'moving on without you'. Whatever, man, it's just dick. What does prove that she's 'moving on without you' is if she's engaged in a stable relationship that she finds rewarding.

If all she did was slip some dick, she might be one of those girls that are 'just open to random hookups and meaningless happy sex that won't form a relationship right away'.

To address your closing questions:
1. 'random' hookups? None that are healthy for you to sleep with. Into 'responsible hookups'? 'Sexually liberated'? Many many more. I don't think many women actually believe in the existence of 'meaningless' sex-- emotional attachments can be hard to avoid, and there's a risk of STDs, pregnancy, etc-- but I think maybe 15% of them believe in fucking who and when they feel like it.

While mens taste in women is generally bell-curve-ish-- there is a general 'type' that men statistically prefer (large breasts, small waist, sizeable hips, longish hair, plump lips, big eyes, etc)-- there isn't such a thing for women.

Besides, women wise up to the whole 'attract any woman easily' stuff so quick, and they get bitter about you even trying. Don't try that shit. Instead, try to find a 'sexually liberated' lady. She'll probably be the best, cleanest, most fun/open lay out of your options. Also, she's probably the most likely to be an adult about you not wanting a relationship.
>>
About the ex-gf, yeah dude she's moved on. It's easy for girls to find a rebound relationship.

As for randoms hook ups for sex, it's more myth than reality (except for teenagers and early 20s). Most women from 25 onwards are more focussed on their long term relationship goals rather than having fun in bed just for the sake of it.

I am happy to say the solution is easy. Just lie your ass off about how bewdyfull, sexy and amazing she is, how you're looking to find someone to marry in a year or two and how you aren't looking for 'just sex'.

If you don't get laid on the second or third date then move on. Always have more than one girl on the string.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.