[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I have never talked with anyone, but our only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1433754231192-0.png (82 KB, 355x366) Image search: [Google]
1433754231192-0.png
82 KB, 355x366
What do I do if I have never talked with anyone, but our only 2 interactions is them being mad at me for seemingly no reason?

First time was when she said something about a piece of artwork that was wrong (She said it referenced titanic, but he painting was years before titanic). A bit douchey to be all "Well actually..." but still, she straight up shouted at me. So I really think she is the cringeworthy one here.

Second interaction was her just leaving a group conversation in real life when I mentioned my grades (High but not the best), then coming back 10 minutes later saying "Sometimes I was annoying to listen to." visibly red with anger in her face, then walking out again.

That's literally the only interaction I've had with her. No conversations at any other time.

Should I just not give a fuck?
I'm just really confused.
>>
Are you a male? If so, you have encountered a wild third wave feminist. This is a relatively new species that has seen a huge population explosion in the last 25 years. They are dangerous, keep your distance and do not look in the eye.
>>
I see possibilities. The first one is that she is overly sensitive and the second one is that you are a little douchey. Since real life is rarely black and white it is probably a little bit of both, not enough to be a problem but enough to leave you with a bad feeling. If these interactions bother you on some level then I suggest approaching the person and saying the following.
>"Hello! We only talked twice and I feel I annoyed you both times. In turn it makes me feel like a jerk. Is this how you feel about it and if yes, can you give me a suggestion on how you think I could be less of a jerk? Maybe it's not about what I say but it's about the way I say things? I'm just trying to improve myself that's all."
Alternatively I suggest that you hate fuck each other. High impact sexual violence.
>>
>>16977241
why do you even care? if you aren't going to fuck then what the hell does her opinion matter? Stop being such a beta-male, feeling-driven faggot.
>>
>>16977298
Because I want to know if it really is me, and avoid any bad habits I might have.
I don't care at all about her, we won't even see each other anymore in about 50 days.

>>16977286
>>16977280
I think it's both.
I come across as very confident, which can easily transition into "douchyness".
But honestly, I think it's mostly her being unhappy with herself or something. Apparently I'm not the only person this is happening to.
>>
>>16977322
Maybe you're just an overconfident asshole and others see it with little to no interaction.
>>
>>16977322
If you're not the only person it is happening to then we can say with greater confidence that the problem is her. That leaves two approaches
>befriend her and help her with building confidence
>stop caring
Of course you can still have angry hate sex. Let's not remove that possibility.
>>
>>16977345
I think the angry hate sex is a very realistic option no matter which route OP takes. We should definitely leave that on the table.
>>
>>16977322
>I come across as very confident, which can easily transition into "douchyness".
That probably explains it. Not everyone likes the frat-boy attitude, despite what "alpha bros" will tell you.

Agreed with the angry hate sex though.
>>
Maybe she wants the D. Low chance, but there's a possibility. If she's hot, you may as well give it a go. Really nothing to lose considering she appears to be hating you already.
>>
>>16977385
>Not everyone likes the frat-boy attitude, despite what "alpha bros" will tell you.
I don't really care too much. I would rather come across as over confident asshole than an insecure frail loser.
I'm only confident in areas where I deserve to be.

>>16977345
>>16977376
>>16977385
>>16977425
She fat I ain't about that shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.