[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been friends with this one girl for years. Nothing ever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-19-08.png (750 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-19-08.png
750 KB, 720x1280
Been friends with this one girl for years. Nothing ever happened between us except a nice chill friendship. 2 nights ago we get high and end up hooking up,which is a first for us and she tells me she has a boyfriend. Today we texted, both apologized, but then we both agreed that it was nice, and neither of us feel guilty. She's not telling her boyfriend, and I think us hooking up might be S regular thing.

Should I stay a side nigga?
>>
If you're ok with being involved with a cheater then I don't see why not. Personally I think it's not cool but what matters is what you want.
>>
>>16975612
Hold yourself to higher standards. How would you feel if you were her boyfriend. Plus it's just sleazy. How do you even respect her now?
>>
>>16975612
There are two ways you can go with this:

One option is to decide for yourself who is in the wrong and let the other know. If you feel she is in the wrong, let him know. If you feel as if he is in the wrong, let her know. Do it when the other person is not around. When you act in a way that favors one of them, do not make your intentions apparent to anybody that is associated with the other one in this relationship. This is the riskiest and most complex path to take.

Then again, the implications of this could backfire on you because you are the one that hooked up with his girlfriend, but you have the option to stay silent, as long as you are sure that the boyfriend does not have violent tendencies and will not inflict any sort of physical harm on you. Then you can just keep your distance and say anything about what happened. This is easiest route.

It's up to you. Either way will put you under fire, because please keep in mind that you did fuck this guy's girlfriend and girls can be manipulative.
>>
>>16975646
*pleas keep in mind that you did fuck this guy's girlfriend. Also keep in mind girls are very emotional and she is most likely going to fuck you over unless the guy she's with really doesn't care about her. Howver, if you are not emotionally ready to have someone be clingy and overly dependent on you then she is not worth it because she will probably do the same thing to you.
>>
>>16975636
Pretty much.
>>
File: IMG_20160322_125435.jpg (262 KB, 1169x1169) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_125435.jpg
262 KB, 1169x1169
>>16975657
She's been on and off with her boyfriend for a year and a half now, and she knows he's no good for her. She has this issue where she wants to keep trying to hopefully make it work, but it never does, which is why they break it off again every 3 weeks or so.

I did once have feelings for this girl, but after her rejecting me in the past I've come in to terms that it'll never be more than i want it to be.
>>
>>16975629
>>16975629
It's funny, because I'm a person who was always against shit like this. I've hated the idea of shit like this happening to me, and I've given lectures and advice to people who think about cheating.

But I don't know why, I just do not feel guilty in the slightest. She said it was something that we both just needed out of our system, we've been really close friends for 8+ years and we never did anything more than just a friendly hug.
>>
>>16975736
Have you 'been' cheated on? I didn't care when my gf at the time told me she was just with someone before, but when she did it to me it backfired.
>>
>>16975736
Have you 'been' cheated on? I didn't care when my gf at the time told me she was just with someone before, but when she did it to me I thought differently.
>>
>>16975746
Once, actually. I'm still cool with the girl who did it. Is that where my problem lies?
>>
>>16975727
She's probably just self-centered. I'd stay around her, but keep in mind that you will never be able to really trust her and she will probably never be able to feel whatever you feel for her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.