[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need advice on how to get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: moments of fantasy.jpg (56 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
moments of fantasy.jpg
56 KB, 1191x670
to tell you honestly, im the man who follows order from parents. Goes to school, study, sleep. Same routine for almost 21 yrs in my life. so as expected, NGSB (no gf since birth). i dont have the socializing skills since i only talk to my limited friend list. any advice would be appreciated. btw im a straight guy and i do almost every man must do except approaching girls. just froze the hell out of me :(
>>
>>16973233
The first thing is be attractive person, she will approach to you if you attractive person. You don't need to be sexy(if you can't afford that) you just have to be funny person. Second thing is be socialize so people will start know who you are and maybe some of them will introduce to girls. The last thing is if you finally get girl, keep it forever (Marry her instead) you will regret if you lose her(if she has really good personality), and don't change to an asshole. That's all I can tell, thank you very much.
>>
>>16973258
thanks for the advice, ive got a problem with that first thing you said, im not the physically attractive. but i appreciate my beauty, i guess girls dont :(
ill try what i can do :)) very much appreciated
>>
Hey friendo.

Unfortunately for you, you have the terrifying reality thrust upon you: your parents have ill-prepared you for a proper social life.

The most important thing to understand, is that your girlfriend/future wife is somebody who is in society RIGHT NOW. She is not conjured out of thin air once you've cast the right spell or done the right thing, she's actually LIVING in your city and doing stuff.

The problem you're posed with is "how do I meet her?" and the answer is "by doing the same stuff she's doing, at the same time she's doing it."

So basically you need to do more stuff. This generally equates to a sport or a class of some kind.
>>
>>14994721>>16973323
I agree with you, op should take club activities or join a community.
>>
>>16973323
about that, im slowly reaching out to events the past months, exposing myself of the things which i am NOT comfortable with. and also, i met some decent ladies out there but i guess they just lost interest after a few days. f*ck this...
>>
>>16973347
What things do you like?
>>
>>16973350
i really like technical stuffs most specially engineering related. science, mathematics and DIY to sum it up. Anime, computer games, really interested in PC modding in short your tech guy. i dont do sports activites but i love badminton. sci fi, horror and a little comedy genre of movies. yap thats me
>>
>>16973366
That's hard because there aren't so many girls in engineering especially computer. You might create something using your engineering skills and publish it. Somehow girls will look for you.(But the probability of true love very low, so you have to be careful)
>>
>>16973378
yes, sad reality. i guess i was just a pretty boring thing for them to waste time with. but still im hoping i can make it work baka. i was trying on social medias like facebook saying hi and hello bla bla. sad part is... seenzoned :D
>>
>>16973385
Don't built relationship from social media, if you have to, you must meet her in real life at least once. Because long distance relationship usually doesn't long last.
>>
>>16973366
Where have you been my whole life
>>
>>16973399
I have just found this channel and this thread is one of possible asked question than sex advice.
>>
>>16973398
with that, i met them in person once, adding them on facebook then voila seenzoned.
i dont know how to approach them even in front of a screen? sad life.
>>
>>16973399
im always here in the house, sitting in front of my desk aside frm doing household chores.
>>
>>16973419
Let me ask you one big question, why you want a girlfriend?
>>
>>16973425
i think a stupid answer, but simply because i want someone who i can accompany with in every ups and down in life other than my family and friends. im curious of the feeling where someone is there for you. who i can cuddle with.
>>
>>16973442
Has try to pet a dog?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.