[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitting in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mgzde5asLb1qf0b0xo1_500.jpg (29 KB, 342x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgzde5asLb1qf0b0xo1_500.jpg
29 KB, 342x334
What can happen if you get caught taking a shit in public? Basically I work security and have no access to the building I actually guard. There's no places open at night when I need to so I take a shit in this big ass empty lot and bury. I do it at like 1-3am ish when there probably isnt anyone driving by. Reason I ask is I've been doing this for a year with no problem but a bit ago some car up the street that I thought was parked/unattended came and rolled up on me as I was driving off so I think they were maybe trying to get my plates or something. Would cops even give a shit if that was called in?

I'm in the US btw.
>>
>>16967480
I would say that police would frown upon someone crapping where they're not supposed to.

how long is your shift? and where does your employer expect you to go to the bathroom during work? do they expect you to hold it or are they just like "well if you gotta piss, just do it outside"? I think there are laws about what kind of bathroom facilities/breaks employers are required to provide, but they probably vary by state. what state do you live in?
>>
>>16967480
poo in loo pajeet
>>
>>16967509
>how long is your shift?
More than 8 hours.

> and where does your employer expect you to go to the bathroom during work?
There's a port-a-potty but I'm above using that.

>do they expect you to hold it or are they just like "well if you gotta piss, just do it outside"?
I piss outside anyways because there's literally no way to get caught. For a while I was basically what you said then they put the port-a-potty up a few months ago but see above.

>I think there are laws about what kind of bathroom facilities/breaks employers are required to provide, but they probably vary by state. what state do you live in?
No thanks, I don't want to get reported to the FBI and NSA and such.

I work in a shitty area of time btw so the cops have a lot of actual crimes to deal with
>>
>>16967513
fucking kek i didnt even realize that. But its my designated for me only so that counts for something right?
>>
>>16967519
this has to be a troll thread, nobody is this dense

>There's a port-a-potty but I'm above using that.
tons of people use port-a-potties at their work site. no it's not as nice as an indoor bathroom, but lots of people deal with it just fine. are you better than them? next time there is a construction project nearby you should go introduce yourself to the construction workers and explain that although you have similar workplace bathroom facilities, you crap in a hole in the ground because you're superior.

>No thanks, I don't want to get reported to the FBI and NSA and such.
yeah I can just see the fbi being like
>sir we just got a report in that someone on 4chan is shitting in a hole in the ground instead of the port-a-potty
>do we have a fix on him?
>sir we can't triangulate his exact position yet but he did say he was in michigan
>we got lucky this time
>yes sir, the poop satellite should have no trouble finding him with that intel
>excellent, tell smith to warm up the party van
>>
>>16967554
>tons of people use port-a-potties at their work site. no it's not as nice as an indoor bathroom, but lots of people deal with it just fine. are you better than them? next time there is a construction project nearby you should go introduce yourself to the construction workers and explain that although you have similar workplace bathroom facilities, you crap in a hole in the ground because you're superior.

I'm above talking to blue collar workers as well.

>yeah I can just see the fbi being like
I was being sarcastic I wanted to know if they'd actually bother with it if someone called it in if they caught me.
>>
>>16967577
>I'm above talking to blue collar workers as well.
it sounds like you're too good for security work. or you're a troll. I'm gonna go with troll. 1/10
>>
>>16967597
Whatever I'm probably above getting arrested anyways.
>>
>>16967577
So you dont talk to yourself?
>>
>>16967612
I'm not a fucking lunatic so no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.