[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
ITT: Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
>>
>>16398900
Can you buy me a pizza?

*post sponsored by Pizza Hut*
>>
F

I remember how much of a pain in my ass you were along with your little entourage, even going as far as to steal my food and punt me in the gut regularly. As I am a guy, it's basically illegal for me to move, even with you cunts doing shit to me.

Now, for some reason, you're a friend on a social media website. Not only that, but you've treated me like a friend for the short time that I existed there. Why the sudden mood change? Were you just retarded? Was it because your clique disallowed knowledge of anyone deemed 'bad' to them? What the hell?

It's like as if I'm a cuckold or a weird voyeur, except for psychology. I am beyond disgusted and confused for this change. It hurts even more for me to realize that your grammatical skills and spelling has gone to the shitter.

I didn't bring up the past as I didn't want to seem like that guy. Well, thankfully here, I can be that guy. Fuck you for the shit past you've caused me, but thank you I guess for the 180 degree turn.
>>
File: pink-slime.jpg (27 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
pink-slime.jpg
27 KB, 250x216
>>16398982
How's the pink slime coming along?

*Post sponsored by Pizza Hut*
>>
Dom,
Fuck You.
C.
>>
R, K, B, go fuck yourselves you fucking cunts.
J, please for the love of god fix your shit. I don't want to leave you. Don't shove all your baggage on me and expect me to be okay with it.
>>
N,now i'm finally done
>>
boom. rip thread.
>>
Dear JL,
Even though we only met twice I developed intense feelings for you at our very first meeting. It's probably just transference or butterflies because someone like you actually cares about what I have to say. You're handsome, educated, successful, and determined. I don't even care that you're 19years older than me. You're quite a catch anyway.

I don't know if you have a wife or a family. I do know that nothing will ever happen between us and if it does, then it would never work out because I wouldn't know how to act around a man who has his shit together. I realize now that it was wrong of me to seek you out again after so long, but I promise I won't let you down for the remainder of our time together. I just wish you knew that your words have been a driving force in my life that have kept me going when things got rough. Thank you for being kind to me when I needed it most.. even if it's only because you're being paid an absurd hourly rate.
-MM
>>
Dear M,

How about getting a job?

Yours Truly, M

P.S How about that diet you fat slob? You make me sick you fat piece of shit
>>
Badger,

I can tell you don't like yourself much, but I don't see you trying to change shit. Think. Critically. Nobody will do this for you. I like you and I wish you treated yourself better instead of letting your discomfort fester and lashing out. And, yeah, high school sucks. But soon we'll be gone from here.

Shrimp
>>
Dear D, M, Everybody,
I don't know if it's the pressure or the drugs but I am lost.
This being lost is pushing my lovers and loved ones over the edge.
To function and be complete within this world is not only vital for oneself but for the ones around you.
I wish to be a Phoenix to only be met with arrows in the heart and throat.
This is the reason why stoics exist.
One being cannot change the world alone, only inspire and rise to challenges.
I'm sorry for the pain I have caused.
The next step is action.
A
>>
Hey,
Did you ever really have feelings for me? Why do you still bother to talk to me? This shit's stupid. I know it's all just teen angst. But I want to enjoy my last year of high school! And now that I don't have feelings for you anymore, there doesn't seem to be anything left for me to look forward to. I know that once I graduate and get far, far away from this shithole and from you, then this will all become a memory that I'll laugh about when I'm older. But you honestly took so much from me. Yes, I don't love you anymore. I understand that there's nothing like that between us. But, even though I've finally gotten over you, there's no catharsis. I don't like the things I used to like. I never practice. I'm so irritable, and whenever I try to act normal, it just comes out as bizarre. Everything I do during the day is second to sitting here on my bed browsing the internet and playing shitty games on my phone.
But hey. I don't love you anymore. You got what you wanted! Be happy! Go have fun with your friends. It's all good.
>>
A,

I wasn't completely truthful with you when I broke up with you. It's true that I couldn't handle it because there were so many things in the way. The distance, your education, money, your mother. And it's true that I felt betrayed by you because you weren't around when I needed your support in the most crucial moment. I needed you too much. Loved you too much. You were so important to me and it was overwhelming. I'm sorry for putting so much trust in you, for burdening you like that.

But anyway... back to the truth. I did tell you that I wanted to end things because I knew I would lose you someday down the line, and I wanted to break our hearts right now than to constantly be afraid of that day approaching. It was all of those reasons that I told you, but I left out something that I couldn't ever tell you: that I wanted to kill myself.

You went back home, then went on your trip with your friends (that you didn't tell me about). I started my new job in an unfamiliar city so far away from home, and I never felt more alone in my entire life than during those first few weeks of that job. The stress got to me and I had no comfort, so I delved into my own deepest thoughts. Something snapped in me and I found myself gazing out the window, along the vast stretches of highway... wondered if I veered my car off the bridge into the deep water below or careened it off the side of the steep hill, if that was enough to kill me. Work dulled my mind to static, but alone in the dark I thought about how I craved to feel the pain of a blade opening my wrists rather than the pain consuming me from the inside and burning what sanity I had left in me.

(1/2)
>>
>>16399597

You were the person I trusted the most, one of the very few people I would sacrifice myself for. You meant that much to me, but I knew I couldn't tell you how I was dying inside. How my soul was clawing at the inside of my skull, desperate for release from the monstrous cage that is "myself." I remember you telling me about one of your ex girlfriends who threatened to slice open her own throat with a pair of scissors if you left her, and how you had to wrestle them away from her.

I couldn't tell you any of it. I knew you would feel guilty and feel like it was your fault. I didn't want to risk the chance of you falling into your own dark state because of me. Instead, I exaggerated all of the other issues and made myself look like a pathetic, brokenhearted girl in front of you. I was overly distraught and emotional because I was trying to cover up everything else while fighting with myself because I never wanted to leave you. I never wanted to lose you.

What I did worked in the end. I must've done a good job of it because I'm pretty sure you hate me now. I remember you telling me that it takes a lot for you to hate someone and to be unforgiving, and I'd believe it. You're one of the kindest, gentlest people I know, and you must detest me enough because you haven't spoken to me since then.

I've only told one person about my suicidal thoughts because I knew they would understand how I feel. They told me that I should try to reach out to you--to tell you what I told them, but I know it won't do any good. You won't say another word to me ever again, I think. It's for the best. I did this for you so you wouldn't have to suffer because of me, and I need to keep it that way.

A.

(2/2)
>>
noom
>>
dear F,

I never thought it would go like this. a friend of a friend seems so harmless, nothing worth putting a lot of thought into. but I can't believe how much you mean to me now. you were the only person I could talk to after I got out of the hospital, the only person I knew I could open up to. you went from someone I just joke around with during the best of times to someone I know will keep me from drowning in the worst of times. the irony is that you try so hard to make sure I'm okay that you never open up about your own issues. I know you well enough to be able to tell when something's wrong though, and that your confidence is just a little too forced. I just hope that one day I can be the one you let into your walls and rebuild you from the inside out. I'm starting to think that might be what love is. caring for someone so much you want to embrace every single thing about them, flaws and all. I don't care how far away you are, how often you're on the road, or anything else. you're worth it to me, you have been from the beginning

- J
>>
R,

He's telling me that he likes me. Really, really likes me. And i'm just thinking about you, wishing you would pop up on my screen. I don't want to fall asleep to this guy's confession. I want to fall asleep thinking of your goodnights, of you kissing my forehead.

I'm really starting to like you. A lot more than I planned. Holy fuck, you're so cool, and I'm so scared.

But the other night you were so comfortable with me. You introduced me to your friends, and they actually liked me. They all told you to keep me, and you smiled and you looked at me with, I don't know, pride, or happiness, or something. I couldn't tell, but you were smiling and it was wonderful.

And you were amazing, playing. I was so in awe of you. Everyone was dancing, but I was just staring.

I really fucking didn't intend on getting feely for you. I thought this was casual and I didn't give it much thought, but. I'm fucked. I really like you. Fuuuuuck.

At least I get to see you tomorrow.
I always try to dress up and look cute, for you. I don't know if you notice, but I hope you do.

What you notice though, every time you lay your head on my chest. You tell me that my heart's beating really, really fast.

But you still keep talking to me, and seeing me. And you tell me I should get more sleep. And you show me how good pizza is when you dip it in ranch. And you watch cartoons with me. And let me bum cigarettes off you without giving me shit. And I still have your vest and I don't want to give it back.

And I've got it so bad, man.
But, hey. Maybe you do, too. Maybe.
>>
sabrina

you were my first love, you made me understand a part of it

go fuck urself i hope we meet again only if im already married just to rub some shit in your face

work on ur pride
>>
>>16399681
Reminds me of my ex gf almost too much, damn
>>
A part of me died when the bad stuff happened. I think I just retreated so far into my self that I'm never coming back. That's okay, solitary is comfy. I just feel bad because, for some reason, people love me. I know I sound super narcissistic, but I honestly care about others and I don't want them to hurt, because I know how it feels. I dunno. I'd tell you this in person if I could, maybe. Probably not. It's just easier to not explore it. It's already happened. I should just keep smoking and drinking and one day I'll maybe metamorphosize into a beautiful butterfly.
And she deserves better.
>>
I can't describe it, though. I can't understand myself, even when I try. You know? But sometimes it's crystal clear on how I am. I just want it to be more...simple and forward. Maybe it is and I purposely over complicate things. But, if I could one day be satisfied, one day be content and not feel stupid and lost and confused and cloudy, well

I hope I live to see that day.
>>
C,

We talked about video games (Portal, notably) and Space Odyssey. I feel like I embarrassed myself talking to you, 'cause I'm kind of awkward, but you were really cool. I wish I got your number.
>>
>>16400717
From "M", I meant to add.
>>
E,

Why don't you just reach out to me? I know you want to talk.
>>
N,
I might look happy and careless nearly all the time but I'm not. A simple message from you would turn my anxiety ridden day around.
M
>>
>>16400726
Talking is overrated
>>
Anon

I can't break up something that hasn't even started, and I wouldn't want to because I feel it could be a great thing. It's just really hard to imagine having a boyfriend, especially one like you. It's too much to take in at once and in this position I'm in right now I can do nothing but keep going back and forth with my thoughts while my head spins around looking for answers.

Sorry if it feels like I'm leading you on but it's the only proper answer I can give you. I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing before making this kind of decision, because if I made the wrong move now it could be much worse for both of us in the future.

I barely know you irl, what else do you want me to say? You have no idea how far I would go to help you if you ever need it, but I can't promise you everything. Not like this.
>>
>>16400796

This is eerily familiar. what initials do you possess?
>>
>>16400866
G. Why?
>>
>>16400867

Oh nothing. I'm dealing with an A right now that I assume has the exact same demeanor as you, hesitance with dating and all.

Though it sounds like you've gone beyond, from what you're implying in the letter.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 500x270
basically this is internal dialogue, i guess more suited to off my chest but who cares.
anyway, these past three days have been queer.
not bad, i mean, i get to see my best friend every day, and he's so easy on the eyes, i want to kiss him a lot, mostly when he smiles. but shit is getting heated. he's so hostile to my ex fwb, but it's a mutual thing. they both dislike each other.
my best friend feels as though my ex fwb is trying to claim his territory with me, gave me examples of how when it's just me and him, ex fwb will come and try to demand my attention.
and i wish it wasn't true. ex fwb is acting up a lot more because he knows i have a soft spot for plain goofiness, he's really physical with me, despite our peers. i can't say i dislike it, because i think for a while there i was in love. it's stupid because he had so many months to establish our label, he never did.
but now i don't want to threaten the friendship i have with my pal. he's so open and i can tell him anything, it's so cliché and childish, but...
i'm still astounded myself that we get along so well, but he's going a bit crazy. he has violent tendencies, i feel. anger... and rage... he's getting a bit controlling himself. ah well. we'll see how it pans out.

also, i had the nicest compliment today, some acquaintance. he said i should try out modelling for alternative shit, but i know that was more aimed at my style and figure instead of my face.

i want him to put his hands to my face for a moment, isn't that too much to ask for? i want a familiar touch. or maybe, "hey, we should date". girl can dream, yes?
>>
>>16400875
I'm actuallt A. What do you mean beyond the hesitance of dating?
>>
>>16400888

First off, nice digits.

Second off, I dunno, it sounds like you had either a one night stand with the guy. Either that, or you both are going to go parasailing in Mt. Everest while holding hands or whatever. Something drastic, apparently.

That's what I meant. I'm NOT trying to offend, I'm just saying this is my thought process.

Now, aside from the drastic step/beyond step, this guy sounds like a J I've met a while ago.
>>
J

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit game you've been playing with me for years.
You don't deserve my friendship nor any more of my time.
You don't deserve a single good thing happening to you.
You deserve to suffer forever, you can't even begin to imagine what you did to me.
Your minor intellect can't even grasp the concept of distinguishing between right and wrong.
You're too dense to even recognize that you're making mistakes.
You're the biggest piece of shit I've ever encountered.
Last week I've lost another relative to cancer and I seriously regret that it wasn't you.

Fuck off and die. Nobody will shed a single tear for you.

M
>>
>>16400888

Not to pry, either, but who is this mystery guy you're talking to?
>>
>>16400955
Julio
>>
>>16400982
.. Is this a joke? That's me..
>>
>>16400990

I'm dying! Not her, though.

Thank Christ it's you and not my name. Or else shit'd be awkward.
>>
>>16400990
So, what do we do?
>>
>>16400990
>>16400997

That depends if Julio here knows an A in his life.

If he does, I'm grabbin' popcorn and watching.
>>
>>16400990
Hey julio, AMA
>>
>>16400997
We capture and molest animals on the blood moon.

Did I get it right?
>>
Q
>>
>>16401036
You should have taken him to shelter, you piece of shit
>>
>>16401045
So? Should have driven to a different city, you piece of shit.
>>
>>16398900

Dear Amy,

I often wonder how you are getting on.I think about you every once in a while.Has your life been good?

I wanted to write this letter,to explain why I pulled away from you.We both had strong feelings developing.We had so much in common.Attracted to each other.

I remember we would sit on the call centre floor and try to catch each others eye.I'd often look up,to see your beautiful smile glowing across the table and it lifted me from the work day funk.

I wont lie.I was hooked the first time I met you.Slim frame,blonde hair,blue eyes and the cutest laugh.I loved how you used to always give me a lift home and how awkward our goodbyes were.How we talked about everything,flirted like crazy and inbetween.

The last time I saw you,was the Halloween disco.You were dressed as a sexy clown.My jaw honestly hit the floor.Then you asked me to fix your skirt for you and i couldn't refuse.It was a great night and i wanted to go back with you.

We both wanted to.I couldn't,even though i wanted to.I was trapped in a relationship i didn't want to be in.I had a daughter on the way.I didn't want to be with her but i didn't want to lose access to my kid.

I wish we had met later in life.That we were both single.I wanted to message you but i don't want to try,relive the past.What if you have changed?

I hope you read this.If not,i wish you all the best and hope you find happiness.

With love.
>>
M,

It will be two months in a couple days since the last time we talked. Since you told me you needed space to work on yourself and not feel like you've been leading me on. It has also been nearly three months since you broke up with me.

I stared at my phone for three hours last night trying to figure out some way to talk to you, I went to poke you on Facebook as a "hey, I'm still here", but you have one from me that is still outstanding. I miss you dearly, and I hope you are well.

I even typed a long text message, then deleted it as I'm not even sure you remember me or have my number anymore.

I am still very much in love with you, M. I've written posts here to you before, so I won't copy/paste what I've typed to save you the trouble from my repetition and reiteration.

There have been so many times I wish you were here, holding me, or other lovey dovey shit that we used to do.

Oh well.
I hope you talk to me soon, I feel like all of this is driving me insane.

Love,
C

P.S. - I'm still waiting for you, you know.
>>
J

You are a dumb faggot

J
>>
M

I'm giving up

K
>>
>>16401175
Do yourself a favour man, give yourself space and give M space.

Life goes on, one day he/she might contact you or maybe not, there's 20 more M's out there you need to go out there and meet.
>>
B

Any decision I make sounds retarded because I have no idea what I'm talking about. It feels like I'm practically being coerced into a relationship. We're gonna have to wait. I still like you a lot.

F
>>
O-
Your dick always smelled like shit and I cheated on you 3 times. You mother fucking asshole. Also, I stole your stepmoms expensive hair products after she died of bone cancer. Fuck you.
K
>>
DS

Since I haven't been able to see you in person for a while, I just wanted to drop you a quick note and say thank you. When we started talking back in February, I never thought that it would have gotten this far. I wanted to thank you for being a part of my life.

Many times, I have tried to get you off my mind. The truth is, there isn’t a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind constantly. My world has been a much happier place since meeting you.

I know that you are going through a rough patch right now but I just want you to know that I still care for you a lot and I won't allow what you are going through to let me love you any less. I want to tell you that there is nothing to be ashamed of. We all hit rough spots. I just have to remind myself of what you are going through. Sometimes I forget and I am sorry. I still get butterflies in my stomach every time we meet up.

I am thankful for all the moments that we have spent together and all of the fun things that we have done. I hope that there are many more fun times ahead. Some day soon I just cuddle up with you and never let you go. I never thought, when we first met, that I would ever feel this way about someone. Again, thank you for everything. I hope that I cross your mind on occasion and that you still want me in your life.

I love you,

E
>>
Dear C,

You are a fucking liar. A Fake. You lied to me and tried to make me sympathetic for a completely fabricated past that you created. I never lied about myself, but you just go out seeking other peoples sympathy so that you matter to the world and that you are not boring. When in fact you are boring.
I can't believe I fell in love with a completely fictional personality that you created, and you think you can get away with it. And now you're jealous and angry at me because I give other people more attention thank I give to you. I don't do it intentionally. I talk to other people more because you are not the 'interesting' person you put yourself out to be. And worse of all you are a liar.
I hope you find happiness, it could've been with me, but now you will never get that opportunity.
>>
Crazy anon posts pairs well with coffee!
>>
>>16398900
N,
I hope you're still alive. I hope I hear from you soon
>>
Why won't you stop with this childishness, your false assumptions at this moment and your nonstop anger towards everyone you expect something from? Is it because you were hurt? Is it because you were used to this environment?I don't want this for you or myself. I wasn't perfect neither. For you to judge me from a distance? Alright that's your right but don't attack me when I haven't seen you in a very long time. And we're all just living our lives. I tried to be a friend.There's no peace in this situation or whichever resolution or conclusion you are trying to express. I know what you have said before and how you have attacked me behind my back. It's life, I deal with it, I have no problems with challenges. I learn from it and use it as motivation. So thank you.

I was hurt too and there's no taking the past back. If I made you feel bad I'm in the wrong and I tried to make things right. I love my friends and family. We are all good people and maybe you are too. Please let the grudges go. We need closure and I understand if you want to hear this in person like adults should. And I really want that but I also trust myself in knowing that these commucations are not done with good intentions at this point.

Seeing you and everyone around you at this moment is not what I want to do. Maybe this is farewell. Respect is earned not given and that's true. Things aren't the same and won't be and I'm happy everyone is doing well. I'm happy for myself for the life I'm given as well. I hold no grudges or negativity.

For her,

I love you and loved you honestly deep in my heart but I also I'm going through challenges in life and I'm torn. In a way even as stupid as it sounds that we are connected. Only way I could have expressed it was through ways I'm sure you are familiar with. I won't say anything anymore but I feel love for you but maybe I shouldn't I'm not asking or expecting anything from you.

I'm done writing and reading here I got it off my chest,
Charles
>>
File: fu.jpg (21 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
21 KB, 235x235
>>16398991

"Red meat will give you cancer and kill you"

*Post sponsored by Kellog's"
>>
F.M
I'm not sure why you think I'm holding any grudges, I'm pissed but it's not at anyone in particular.

J
We can try to make this work one day. I still think you're an amazing person but it's just too difficult to imagine an engagement at this point. I need to grow up and understand life a little. It has nothing to do with sex, I'm sure I would be more than happy with our sex life.
>>
World

Stop birthing offspring, you're not God and you will never have the responsibility of God.

Your sincerely, common sense.
>>
I think of you everyday, knowing I'm the last thing on your mind.
The urge to talk to you daily is killing me because it gives me some normalcy in this intangible cage.
I also know what you have been through, much much more than I should, and do not wish to drag you down for you have moved on to better things.
Feeling nothing but numbness, anxiety, and rage when one is supposed to be learning mindfulness, to forgive and forget, is bloody frustrating.
No one wishes to listen anymore while I have grown tired of speaking.
Chemical comas are not sleep, induced smiles are not happiness.
However, I do not know how to take the next step.
A
>>
Dear myself,
Go back to the gym you lazy fuck. You are gatting fat as a whale.
Also, fuck that girl already you pussy. No one has to know.
>>
M,

You've been on my mind for quite a while, and I care more than you think. Expressing the thoughts I have doesn't come easy, and I feel as if everyone is against me. Just wait and you'll see that everything about you brings me joy, and I'd do anything to make this work.
>>
>>16401590

R?
>>
>>16402107
S?
>>
>>16402121

wut lol
>>
>>16402105
I wish I was this M, but I know that's impossible.
>>
>>16402147
I'm M and it sounds like something I would say.
>>
Dear Bank,

Why do make everything so complicated? Why cant anything with you be simple and easy?

Whenever i try to make anything right in my financial life and i turn too you for help you turn me down. And when I say turn me down I mean throw me down, because thats what it feels like. You throw me down to the ground and when I get back up, you beat me right back down. I get up, and you beat me down.

On repeat for all my life.

You are supposed to be my friend. You are supposed to be everyones friend. You are supposed to be there to help us but you never are. I really really really cant understand why you have to make everything so complicated.

I hate you, but what i hate more is the fact that you are not a human being with feelings and therefor will never read this and get your feelings hurt. I really want to hurt your feelings. If theres anything i hate more than this is the fact that this wont change. I am going to have to deal with you and your disgusting shit on your conditions for the rest of my life.

I will always hate you.

/H
>>
Boss
Thanks for everything, my mind is slightly clearer now and I will make good use of your investment. It's just hard to focus right now, I'll be better when things are better. I'm hyped as hell but it still feels like I'm on vacation hihih
I'll probably work on the art project, it's less tiresome atm tbh

L
Why don't you see how much I just want to say yes and be done with it? Not mater how hard I try I can't stop considering everything else. It's too complicated and any answer would be a shot in the dark.
I really don't know what else to say.
>>
File: 1407442080916.gif (301 KB, 403x495) Image search: [Google]
1407442080916.gif
301 KB, 403x495
Hey mom,

I love you but you're a stupid irresponsible bitch and i'm never gonna forget all the stupid bullshit me and my siblings had to go through because of your shit. Remember when you visited my brother and I in that foster home and you kidnapped him and abandoned me? I sure fucking remember. I know something terrible happened to him too, after you took him away because when he inevitably returned to my foster home a year later, he wasn't my brother anymore. he was a fucked up 7 year old who liked to rub on on his little 6-year old brother fucking dick. How does a kid his age know about shit like that? I know why, its because you're stupid fucking irresponsible idiot who let him get hurt in a way that i know scarred him for life. He's dead because of that mom. He wanted to be a fireman, and he seemed like he was going to make. I bet that charge of him going to juve in his teens for showing his dick to his neighbor's little boy came back to haunt him and so the faggot hung himself. This is probably why I prefer other men too. I haven't told you that but i will if I ever see you again. If you ever actually do come up to Eugene, the first thing i'm going to tell you is that you are seeing me only because I allow it and you're pretty much dead to me. I wan't o give you a chance, i know people make mistakes; I'm willing to forgive, but i don't think you deserve it.

Hey Dad,

Fuck you for going to prison. I remember you were pretty cool and I learned some important things in the brief few years i stayed with after the foster homes before you fucked off to prison and i never saw you again.... I really needed you dad, I needed you in my life... I don't know if you're even still alive but you, like mom, are pretty much dead to me as well. Rest in peace you fucking nigger. I love you.

Sincerely, your son.

PS. Leah, my beloved sister,

I don't talk to you anymore because you will never be able to understand. You're kind of a bitch too tbh. Love, your brother
>>
>>16402231
Initials
>>
Dearest brother,

You and mom played a huge part of fucking my childhood up. You're part of the reason I'm so fucked up. It wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't have came back, I wish I never saw you again after you left. Before you came back, I still had some good memories of you. Now? Now I don't. You're dead to me, you piece of shit. All I can do is try to forget you.

Your sister.
>>
E,

You weren't in class today.
You're name wasn't called during roll.
Stared wondering if you dropped the class.
Hope you didn't.
Because I didn't get a chance to say hi.
And tell you that you're cute.

-J
>>
J,
I miss you lips. I miss your warm eyes. I miss your dumb haircut. I miss your stupid fucking huge pumpkin head.
Why don't you feel the same as I do?
K
>>
Darling O,

I love you. Even though I know I shouldn't, I have a recurring dream that on my wedding day I'm walking down the aisle and it's you I see standing there.

Oh, and you're so beautiful that it hurts to look at you.
>>
O,

I am giving up starting today. It doesn't matter if you come around tomorrow, a month later or a year later. I'm done. I told you how I felt. I showed you how I felt. I understood your grievances and allowed you all the space you needed, but now I'm done. In truth, it may be that I'm doing this as a last attempt to force your hand or make you feel something for me, and that makes me feel terrible. There is no way we could begin any kind of relationship like that. So, I have to be done and mean it this time, which I will.

I feel so embarrassed and ashamed of myself for the pitiful displays I've shown you in order to get my feelings across. No more. For my sake, there can be no more. For my dignity and pride there can be no more. I'm sorry, but at the same time I'm not sorry. You're losing someone who really cared about you and would give you everything if you let her. But you're choosing the path of apathy. Of a miserable existence of living one day at a time taking simple pleasures as they come and go. Never getting too attached, yet never letting go too much. I'm sorry, but I cannot live in that world. Life is for bigger emotions than that.

So goodbye. Goodbye to my old self who was weak to you and embarrasses me still. Goodbye to you who will never feel anything for me. Goodbye to this chaper, my I never relive it.

Sincerely,
Anon

P.S
Thank you for the movie date. I was able to hug you and feel the closeness of our bodies at least once. I think I can go on so long as that small joy is with me.
>>
dear k,
This ldr gig is quite alright and im unsure how i will cope if we get back together. On the other hand i dont know how long i will be able to deal with only seeing you every once in a while. 3 years is too much. No way ill leave you though, youre literally my only interest.
your beloved
>>
Don,
I know that in the grand scheme of life, what we have between us is not meant to be anything grandiose. We won't get married, or have kids, or even live together. We'll never get to be a couple, hell we've never even had sex. But for those fleeting hours every few months, (where we hang out and eat pizza and talk about how we'd have fun in a Firefly RPG together), I breathe you in and feel like I've come home.
I can't put my life on hold, and neither can you. But I hope we can keep sharing these small pockets of suspended time, because honestly? They're the only things that keep me from driving into a tree.
I will always keep a small candle lit for you in my heart. And sometimes it hurts to feel that warmth, but it lets me know that I'm still capable of feeling, and sometimes the pain is what grounds me in reality.
I will probably never stop loving you, and even though I can't be your lover, I hope that I can give you back just a fraction of what you've given me.
Jess.
>>
D,

You told me a few days ago you want to see me again but not now due to being taken off of you medication. You say your mood swings are bad. You go from loving everyone one minute to wanting to kill someone the next.

The question remains. When? I care so much about you. I can't put it into words. I told you I wanted to be with you through thick and thin. This is one of those times.

I want to see you again so bad it hurts. I don't want sex. I just want to hug you and never let go. Its getting fucking cold out too and you loved to cuddle. That's all I want. Nothing more. I just want to see you again.

-anon
>>
Dear Caitlyn,

Fuck you dad you stupid nigger faggot. All you want is attention.

Sincerly,
Kylie

*this post was sponsored by E!*
>>
>>16400202
Sorry to hear that, anon. It's terrible to deal with
>>
hey, just saw your exgf at the store. She is really, really pretty. She was also on her phone, smiling a lot.
I heard that you were texting and hanging out with here again.
Maybe it's for my own insecurities that I think about those depressing stuff, but I've felt that you never loved me as much like her. I'm not rather cute, nice, pretty or beautiful like her.
And I've felt really pathetic for going out to an alley to cry then. Hope you two be really happy.
>>
>>16400726
is E a guy or gal?

I am an E and I want to reach out and talk to my friend but he wont talk back due to his depression. If that is you D, please talk to me. I do care about you. I want to help anyway possible.

If you are not D, fuck you anon! you got my hopes up.
>>
S,
You're cheating on me, aren't you? Happy Birthday, by the way.
B
>>
to all of my friends

sorry for deleting you all off of Skype and everything. I was in a weak moment and had enough of everything. I don't want people to see me like this and I don't want to go through the trouble of explaining my reasoning, or lack thereof.

I hope things go well for all of you and I'm sorry for being a copout.

A.
>>
File: 1444923491091.jpg (28 KB, 249x181) Image search: [Google]
1444923491091.jpg
28 KB, 249x181
CCJJ,

If I don't make it, you all know I suffered, and you all know I'm sorry.

I love you guys.
>>
>>16403184
School shooter confirmed
>>
File: 1445889652886.jpg (134 KB, 620x910) Image search: [Google]
1445889652886.jpg
134 KB, 620x910
>>16403194
lol wut

neet confirmed
>>
>>16401224
Initials? Also, I'm sorry.

>>16401175
I really wish this one was for me, but the numbers don't match.

>>16402790
>Why don't you feel the same as I do?
The nature of love in one sentence.

P,

I should have gotten your number. We would have clicked well, I think.
>>
>>16403288
I'm K; you can give me yours initials if you want to, but I'm 99% sure you're not my M
>>
J,
Hey. I feel like at this point I'm out of things to say. It's really not fair. And honestly you're being ridiculous. Why are you doing this to yourself? Come on.
C
>>
>>16403298
Yes, it's not very likely

M A S V
>>
>>16403306
My M doesn't have A and V, sorry
>>
L,

Hey. I sincerely hope that you value my friendship as much as I value yours. I hope you don't think that I'm just trying to get with you. If I were I would have asked you out a long time ago, and I have a lot of respect for your and his relationship right now. I hope everything goes well with that. I hope that you keep me around because you like me and not because you pity me. I hope we keep in touch as long as we can. I hope your fashion design career takes off. I hope everything goes the way you want it to, you deserve it.

J
>>
C,
I wish it was a little easier to talk to you. You seem nice and are really pretty, but goddamn getting a conversation going is just out of the question. I can't tell if it's because you're intentionally avoiding talking to me, or I'm just really shitty at conversation. Either way, the result is several hours of standing around, quietly waiting for something to happen. I really wish we could at least shoot the breeze once in a while. Judging from your keyring we're probably into the same nerdy shit. Why not chat about it sometimes?
-J
>>
I had so many hopes and dreams. I wanted to help when I only hurt.
Living within the moment is difficult when dreams are all that comfort you in the mind.
Reality is a sham and I don't know how to operate within its web of obligation, tradition, and honor.
>>
j
i want to die, sorry
c
>>
JL

I'd wish you'd stop fucking around with my feelings and just come out and tell me whether anything is going to happen or not. Don't think I can't read between the lines when you say 'I was just hanging out with a friend' and then later in the conversation it turns to 'friends'. Did you lie to me when you said you wanted a relationship and that you just weren't ready? Or did you find someone else and are too scared to tell me?
I don't give a shit, just let me know either way. Quit stringing me and my feelings along so either I can open the box or shove it away forever inside my head. Don't think I don't know other women are attracted to you and keep me hanging on with words and promises and maybes. It's either yes or no.
And I don't know about you, but I've never met someone else who completely understands me the way you do and I think if you'd open up you'd realize we're meant to be.

JW
>>
J

I'm losing my goddam mind thinking about you. I don't know why. The other girls mean nothing next to you. I wish you would fall into my arms and tell me you love me then and there. I've been burned too many times to risk showing you any more affection than I have. I'm obsessed with you.

S, but preferably H
>>
You make me miserable. I hate our stupid relationship that is built on nothing but words. Love takes action but you'll never understand. I just want to be rid of you.
>>
I kind of dig you Andrew! You have a nice smile. It feels like I'm looking at the sun. Im sorry if I kind of act really weird, I'm just really awkward nervous around a lot of people. I guess its true when they call me eccentric. I hope you say yes to playing music with me. I thonk it would be nice.
>>
>>16404130

Initial for the dude who's being ridden of?
>>
Dear H.H.

Youre a fucking whore and i cant believe that i was ever friends with you. Out of all the times you fed me lies and made me feel anything for you.. I wish i would of just never gave you the chance. stop trying. You should of killed yourself already but the attention is too good isnt it?
>>
A
You know, a blunt no would've sufficed, but instead, you're leading me on. I'll think of clearing things up with you on Friday, as you've seemed to slowly back away as time moves onward. Although it'd be nice to have a date with you, I see you're implying otherwise.
>>
>>16398994
Greetings from /cgl/ :^)
>>
A,
I'm sorry we broke up. We weren't compatible in a relationship, but god damn being with you was the best sex I've ever had and I still crave it, even after 10 months of being apart.
What I wouldn't give for just one more night with you.
It'll probably never happen, but I think about it all the time.
J
>>
Readers of these threads,

I still don't have the courage to write my letter yet. I hope one day that i do.

It may be the only time i tell someone else how i really feel in my life so someone read it when i do, please.

From,
Anon
>>
E

I don't really want the last thing I say to you to be an argument. Truth is, I still love you more than anything in the world. I think I was just trying to fool myself into thinking 'it's just sex' to try and feel otherwise. But I really loved hanging out with you again and being able to talk with you. But I felt like we were getting too close, like we were falling back into our old ways and I wasn't prepared to deal with that hurt again. I fell back into old bad habits of forcing myself to hate someone when I feel they're getting too close, and I felt like that was justified given our history but it wasn't. To avoid hurt I hurt you to just get it over and done with but really now I'm just miserable. It feels like breaking up all over again. As much as I'd want to give us another shot if it was ever an option, I just need to move on with my life and I don't know if I can do that if you're in it because I'm always going to want you. I think by us hanging out so much and being so close, that made me feel like it was a real possibility when it probably isn't. I've sent back your present. I don't deserve it. Do something nice with it yeah?

M
>>
>>16404248

Why don't you have the courage? Is it because we'll associate you with someone familiar in our lives with your post/doxxed, or is it that you don't want to be judged by the men in masks. Because you sir, as am I, are donning a mask.

Sincerely,
Anon2.0
>>
>>16404295
I think its probably that i don't want to see it the most tbh, i doubt i like who i am all that much anymore

that and my thoughts are always a mess when i try to express them

All the Best,
Anon
>>
>>16404322

I see, Anon1.

Well, to be fair, what I speak of here doesn't usually represent the me IRL either, if that makes sense. You may think you hate yourself, but that depends on what you've done. So long as you've not caused great harm to yourself and others, you're cool.

Just because you're staring into a mere reflection of yourself within these writings doesn't mean you should be ashamed of it. I mean, hey, this is a Indonesian Scrabooking site, who the fuck would care? lol.

Besides, it's fun to just freestyle write your thoughts all over the place, because anonymity just has perks like that. No one will truly judge you, for you are within a sea of like 7 million people, as am I. Even better, you and I both know that those we know IRL don't really browse here.

So really, relax buddy. You have nothing to worry about here.
>>
Dear R

Since we met 5 years ago you have become my closest friend, I cherish your familiarity and company. You’re humble and kind demeanour reminds me that good people still exist in this world of vapid boys and girls. When I’m with you I feel like I belong somewhere.

When I met you, your talent and discipline in every task you undertook inspired me to better myself in a bid to keep up to you – though it was in vain. The fact that it took me four years to learn that you had been on scholarships all of your life made me appreciate your background and was testament to your selflessness. Since having met you I have become fluent in another language, learned to play a new instrument, achieved scores in high school to get me into the best university in the country, received internships and job offers, made tens of thousands of dollars, and read dozens of books - I’m still an idiot compared to you.

One day I hope to build something great, whether it’s a fortune or a building to stand in our city’s skyline. Whatever I create will be a tribute to the impact you’ve had on my life. I wish I had more to offer you, I pray that I will still be relevant in your life as we both grow to be successful in our respective careers. I hate that you don’t have the capacity to love me, I doubt there will ever be anyone who can do for me what you have, I would rather be alone than settle for anyone less than you.

I’m so fortunate to have met you, and grateful you still consider me a close friend. It’s insane that I can’t move forward but all my gut’s telling me is to standby and support you if you ever need me. In the meantime, I will bury myself in work and continue to build wealth to dull the ache of your absence.- I’m sorry, you never asked for this

I love you, thank you for everything.

D
>>
>>16398907

sorry guy. i miss you too. i know youll remember me when we meet again.

chewing sticks? annihilating bones in record time? pissing like an over-hydrated race horse? seducing chicks at the lake?

stay safe, pupper. youre great company. i cry for those who dont get to feel what i have felt. i love humans as much as you do, but your touch is unbiased.

we had sleepovers. all alone. we traveled all over that great, busy town. a peek of your face out of the car window brightens up peoples' days.

you could destroy anything you wanted but you will not. youre too beautiful. you simply want to sunbathe and protect everyone. you also weigh more than me. damn, dude!

we'll reconnect someday. i'm trying my hardest to be fair in life. some people have been bringing me down. i only wanted to help. i have so much to give. so little time.

thanks buddy

i love Martel.
>>
>>16398907
meant to send to op
>>
>>16404430
MEANT TO SEND HERE. i suck.
>>
>>16404290
I... I sent this to her guys. I think it was a mistake.
>>
Fuck you Nick you piece of shit.
>>
Pj,
you keep making the same mistakes. and then you keep trying to fix them by memorizing coping strategies, you never confront the problems. this monday was the breaking point for me, I meant every word and I will not apologize. again you are not going to understand how or why but compound your issues. I told you why that life isn't for me anymore and I meant every word I said last night. stay away from me.
R
>>
>>16404459

Tell us the results soon, M!

From, J
>>
S,

You're not the person i thought you were. I dodged a fucking bullet by not getting further involved with you. Have a nice life?

-M
>>
I should be able to just let go, but unless I can cut you out of my life for a while, I can't move on. I'm trapped here, trying to bury these feelings and failing.

Part of me hopes that maybe a few years down the line, when I'm not such a fucking baby anymore and we're not in different stages of life, you'll give me a chance. I know it's wrong to feel this way after you said nothing will happen, but I can't help it. I suppose as long as I don't act on anything, the feelings will sort themselves out eventually. I hope.

It's hard for me to put in words how much I love you, you fucking nerd. Just know that you have someone in your life who really loves you and would be there for you, always. You inspire me every day to become a better person, and I would do anything for you. Whether you choose to take me up on that or not is up to you.
>>
WOOF WOOF THE DOG IS HERE

Sincerely, DMX
>>
>>16404558

initials r?
>>
>>16405294
Arf arf. Get at me nigga.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you, stop getting upset for no reason. Stop creating drama where there is none. Jesus, fuck off. Just fuck the fuck off. I have enough to think about as it is without having to worry about not upsetting you sonehow. Maybe it's a good thing you don't want this to last.
>>
>>16404130
initials? i'm not this guy >>16404142. not a guy at all actually.
>>
You are special beyond words or explanation. I wanted you for all that you are. I NEVER wanted you only for sex. I am sad to see someone that I looked up to and admired walk out of my life. You were an inspiration to me and I am truly honored to have spent part of my limited time of this life with you. The last 7 months have been the best I have ever had.

I hope you meet a wonderful person. I hope that when you meet this person it makes you feel the way that I feel about you. I hope that whoever this person may be, that the thought of losing this person in your life terrifies you. I hope that when you meet this person all thoughts of building emotional walls and running goes away. You deserve nothing but pure happiness! Even though you said it scares you, I hope some day you find true love. Love is the only way to grasp another human being and see their own true self. No one can become fully aware of the very essence of another human being unless they loves someone.

I want you to know, I will always be here for you. If you ever need to call for any reason, don't think twice about it. I don't care if it is at some odd hour of the night, if I am sleeping, at the gym, or doing something extremely important, it will be worth putting things on hold just to talk to you. If you ever need a place to stay, I will always keep the light on for you. You are always welcome at my apartment. I just wish I had the chance to embrace you and give you a hug one more time. I don't know when we'll see each other again or what the world will be like when we do. We may both have seen many horrible things. But I will think of you every time I need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in this world.

I love you D. I just wish I could tell you in person one last time.
>>
Woah, woah, what, goodbye.
>>
>>16406301

Simple gestures can be misintepreted. If there's conflict over the littlest of misunderstandings. Time issues and jealousy; it's time to let go. Love is natural not forced.
>>
>>16405291
Initials?
>>
>>16399681
You did what you had to do. It will always sting but I commend you for it. As someone who cut people out of his life when I was seemingly on a one-way path to suicide, I've learned that some things can never be the same again.
He "hates" you because what happened was probably incredibly confusing to him and that doubled the potential pain, and hate is one of the easier ways to cope with all of that.
I hope things are somewhat better for you.
>>
Dear Left hamstring,

An occasion as grand as the world championships could not have been a better time for you to give up on me.

Regards,
Me
>>
>>16405802
Good lord its not happening, quit hanging on to something that isn't even a possibility. She doesn't like you dude, find someone else who will give you the time of day and respect you for who you are
>>
File: 1394253219331.png (429 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1394253219331.png
429 KB, 500x667
C,

I highly doubt you browse 4chan, but here goes

You were the very first friend I made here and you mean so much to me. I'm tired of hiding my feelings for you, but I can't tell you because of current circumstances and I'm scared to death that I'll lose you as a friend if I do. I just like you so much and I don't see myself being with anyone else. You and I have had some of the most real conversations and we've gotten so close, and I want to tell you how much you mean to me. Sometimes I even think I've fallen in love with you. I just want to be with you.

J

P.S. Keep on fighting. You and I both know hard depression can be, but you'll get better, I know you will
>>
L

We met once about a year ago at a school-sponsored event and while it may have been the thrill of seeing each other's performances on stage and wowing each other with our abilities, I still haven't forgotten about how much we sort of, I dunno, clicked that day. Again, it might have been the incredibly good vibes permeating the place, but I wish we would've known each other a little better than that one fleeting moment.

Stay wonderful.

- J
>>
To E,

What a time. What a great time. Words can hardly describe the happiness you've introduced into my life. I still find it a damn shame this had to end the way it did. Our first date is still fresh in my mind, it always will be. From the neverending butterflies in my stomach on the train ride over to Grand Central, to our immediate kiss upon first sight and you never letting go of my hand the entire time we were together that day. The joy within me knowing I wouldn have a girl like you as my girlfriend is still unmatched to this day. You're still the only woman who has made me feel that happy, and hopeful for the future. I can only hope I had at least half the effect on you as you did me. You changed a lot for me, I just wish I could go back and do things differently. Show you how much I appreciated you, take you our more, hold you without the intention of letting go, I wish I could've treated you the way you deserve to be treated; like a princess.Give the magnets to someone you feel has the right to see your face everywhere. I still have on in my wallet, and it will stay there for a very long time.

You need to know, E, that I'm here for you still. I want to be there, I know that I come off as cold lately, especially Wednesday, and I'm so sorry. You don't need that, we don't need that. I get so excited at the chance of seeing you that when the chance disappears, my disappointment overwhelms me. I shouldn't be so rude to you ever, you were never rude to me once. I'm straining our friendship that I truly value, please forgive me. If you need me, call me, text me, anything. It doesn't matter if I'm sleeping, going through my own problems, or even if I'm angry at you. If you need somebody, I will be there for you, no matter how big or small your problem is, I will be there for you always.

I still have slight hope that in the future, if the stars align just right, that we can maybe try again. In a perfect world....

With much love
BMB.
>>
>>16407177
If someone could read this, that would make me happy. Not sure if I want to give this to her at all.
>>
A,

You're poison...and yet I can't stop craving you, wanting you back in my life. My hands want to reach out and touch you, but I know they would be burned by your touch. You're a deceptive, clever snake. Borderline in your body, borderline in your blood. It runs in your family. Borderline makes for the most passionate love, but it makes it fade away like it was nothing. That passion still burns when I think if you, but you brought me more pain than joy, and ultimately deserted me.

And like a sponge, you will soak up the warmth boys give you, and then when you grow tired, you cast them away. Really though, you seek change. You'll never be able to stay in a stable relationship because by you're very fiery nature, you are a relationship nomad. You will go to one guy, after another, until less and less guys go after you, and you are old and alone.

As you lay abandoned in your old age, will you remember me? Or will I just be another boy on the giant pile of boys that touched you. One of a million snowflakes gathered together, none more important than the other, equally worthless in your eyes---your eyes that can never settle on one thing, and will always be wanting more more, more.

D
>>
The gril sitting across my table in pink shorts,

Ily
>>
>>16407177
Why did you break up? Could make a difference in how it's received. In general though, those big confessional letters aren't a good thing.
>>
To S,

You ruined me. I can't trust anyone or get close to anyone anymore. You say that you needed me but you fucking don't. What's the fucking point of saying that shit? Huh? For my attention? Well congratulations you fucking got it! You say you've changed, that you've grown up but you haven't. You're still the same person from when we were together. I don't know why I bothered. I thought you needed help. I thought you wanted help. I opened my fucking heart for the first time in my life, and that's what I get? It fucking ripped to damn shreds again. The fucking mental scars I have from you are real. But I refused to listen to them shouting at my face to turn away from you. I refused to listen to my friends about you. The people that actually care about me, and I turned my back on them again for you. I don't know what the fuck you want from me. I'm not going into the fucking playpen again where you can just come and go as you please. I don't deserve this shit. Not again. I want to die. You made me realize that no matter how much someone loves you, they will still hurt you. They will still do everything in their power to make you feel pain. The only reason why I haven't killed myself is because I hold out hope that someone will love me and actually mean it. You say it and you believe it too. You don't know what love is and I pray to whatever god will listen that I don't either. I hope that you realize that actions speak louder than words and your actions killed me.

-D
>>
>>16407226
It was distance, and a mutual understanding and desicion. I live in the Upper West Side, she lives in Yonkers in New York. It's about 2 hours of travel via public transport. We can't see each other much at all, it's tougher because I work 50 hours a week and she goes to school, we have no lined up days off.
>>
>>16407289
Ehh.. I'd say leave it be then. You mutually broke up, it wasn't going to work. It'd probably just be upsetting since there isn't a way to fix things. If you're keeping in contact (not generally recommended but people tend to try regardless) you could still apologize for being upset Wednesday. Keep it shorter though.

Your line
>You don't need that, we don't need that
is true about the rest of your letter too. Though, that's my take on it. Don't really know either of you.
>>
>>16398991
>>16398982
>>16398907
Tripfags make me cringe so hard.
>>
SC

Girl, you're the most boring, basic bitch evar. Like, literally, you're mentally 13 years old, highly unexposed to enough of either media or society to the point of social retardation. You're so boring when it comes to conversation, it makes me look godlike in comparison to carry on one. It's not just that, either, it's the fact that you post selfies regularly and you barely really talk at all other than in short bursts, which is fine if it actually wasn't too short. You barely talk about your life, how that's been, interests, and all that gay shit. You know how much I've gone through since our last actual encounter? No, but that would be fine if you evolved as much as I have. I've learned to thrive in the depths of society, climbing out like a beautiful moth at the end of it all. I really wish you and I actually had real conversations, not just the following:
(1):'hey'
(me):'hello'
'how r u doing?'
'fine, class is kicking my ass, that's all'
'me to'

Literally, this is all that resorts to. It pisses me off for it to be so simple. I don't ask for intricacies or super-duper complexion, just a decent talk about the weather or how the Raiders are doing, SOMETHING.

Unfortunately yours, JF.
>>
>>16406483

Initials? That seems like an awesome experience worth talking about.
>>
File: NKRMXW4.jpg (16 KB, 625x781) Image search: [Google]
NKRMXW4.jpg
16 KB, 625x781
People disgust me. Going on Facebook and seeing them posting pictures and updates of their lives really annoy me. It's like they're rubbing it in my face. It doesn't matter anymore anyway because soon I'm leaving this shithole and I'll be free.
>>
facebook is meant to be a pissing contest. no one cares
>>
Tony,
You know what? Honestly I regret not getting to know you, I was too much of an introvert towards you. Wow you were so amazing! I admired you from afar as you did to me. The moment I saw you step into Mr. Herreras classroom,I was starstruck. When you first spoke to me I was instantly captivated by your personality. I feel bad I pushed you away everytime youd try to strike up a conversation. I miss you up until now and I still dream of you. Your sense of humour, intellect ,looks , and perception of the world is just mind blowing. I miss you Claudio, I really regret not getting to know you more.Everytime we'd talk, id wonder where you've been all my life because You sure knew how to strike up a conversation and keep a smile on my face:).You were my biggest high school crush ever and if I were to see you again...I would tell you how much you mean to me. I just know for a fact you liked me back, but I pushed you away cause I felt you were out of my league, but I should've tooken advantage at the time to really get to know your beautiful soul. I miss you so much it hurts at times:/ -J.C
>>
trevor

i miss that insane outlook on life. seeking and owning your own world and our "secretive?" love is known to everyone!

-michael from gta five
>>
You know, I hardly browse /adv/ but I occasionally stop by to come to these threads in the hope that maybe you wrote a letter here for me.

But I don't even know if you still go on 4chan, let alone /adv/.

But then I'll read something that sounds like you and our situation and relationship in the past.

And I'm tempted to reply but then I think "Nah, there's no way it's actually you."

So this will be my last time visiting these threads with this false hope.

Farewell.
>>
>>16407797

Before you self-impose exile, what are your initials?
>>
>>16407801
K.C.
>>
>>16407807

Ah, then you're not familiar to me.
>>
loud is good.
>>
blah blah blah feels feels.
>>
Shartelicious- i know you're donutted on your dog bed.

right this instant.

snoring.

ready to protect in a- hey you're getting up to sense things and resituate.

>love you so much, man. you didn't know it but you were around when i was a millisecond past dying. everyone cherishes that talent of yours. you're sweet. words can't describe how cool you are. you're a fucking nerd, too.

the truth is you're not as tough as you put off. i cared for your ass when you cried for your parents. "you're welcome" never crossed your mind. just kidding.

i miss beating your massive butt and tiring you out. you infant.

let me wipe your asshole two more timez.
>>
P

Im still here, still waiting for you to catch up.

Anon.
>>
P,
I love you. I hope one day you will feel the same.
It's what I hope for every night, at least.

R
>>
>>16407985
I'm never catching up mate.
>>
>>16405291
>>16406372
T.M.
>>
File: 1446049271959.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446049271959.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
L,

Fuck you, especially today.
Happy Halloween, enjoy getting drunk off your ass with people who will never understand or know you like I did.

You are nothing special either. You have no power over me anymore.
>>
Another day in the house, another day spent fighting the voices and suicidal tendencies.
Why should I keep breathing today? Why shouldn't I finally cross that bridge to the spirit world finally opened by the date of Hallows Eve?
Love and lovers gone, hate and revenge fill my soul; that's no way to live.
A
>>
>>16408558
Today is Hallows Eve, tomorrow is Halloween
>>
I'm almost over you.

I realise how stupid I was thinking that you loved me. It was all just a game to you, and you used me.

Thank you for ruining my life for a year. Thank you for making me distrust women. Thank you for making me feel like shit. Thank you.

All I ever wanted was you to be happy. Now I wish you nothing but pain.

Fuck you. I will always love you.
>>
>>16408584
S?
>>
>>16408584

Reminds me of me. Too much, actually.
>>
File: 1445915360438s.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1445915360438s.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
>>16408637
We all go through the same shit, and all get caught up with shitty people. I doubt these shits even lurk. Oh well, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Even if they did lurk, they'd be too stupid to care.

You're all worth something, guys. Find your worth.

ONE LUV
>>
>>16402499
Wow. That's so similar it hurts. To horrible brothers!
>>
Don't test me you dumb old geezer!
>>
to C:
I'm really sorry I broke your heart, I regret it now because I think I'm in love with you but I don't think you feel the same anymore. honestly? that's good, it's for the best I think, we were both at really bad points in our lives when it started and I'm still kind of sick. I miss how much we used to have in common, I think about you a lot still even though we only talk from time to time when I'm drunk or high, and I always have to be the one to say hi first. you still say you like talking to me, but I don't believe you because you don't care enough to say hi to me. sorry. I wish you still wanted to talk to me. I also wish you still loved me, but it's for the best and I get why you don't. I wouldn't either! I wish that my feelings would go away honestly. they're fucking annoying. I wish I wasn't in love with you
to J:
sorry I ruined our friendship by talking about C so much. I mean that's not all that went on I guess, and I'm really glad we're not friends anymore because you were fucking annoying and acted like we were dating even though I specifically said I wanted none of that, but still, sorry about the whole C thing
to A:
sorry I ruined/am ruining our friendship by talking about C so much. to be honest I have no one else to talk to about it, I'm really sorry for burdening you with that, even though you said it's exciting and that you don't mind. I think you do. anyways i need to stop because I really want to keep being your friend, you're so cool and I admire you so much, I hope you know. I really hope you don't hate me, we haven't been talking as much in the past few days, I know you've been busy but I really hope I didn't fuck up! I'm sorry if I did though I probably deserve it because I'm a dumbass
to B:
I'd probably like you if I wasn't so hung up over C. sorry!
>>
>>16408727

E, is that you?
>>
>>16408734
nope, sorry. good luck
>>
>>16407985
Be patient I will arrive shortly.
>>
How many times should I come back to even say it here. You are not talking to anyone in these threads or to anyone in missed connections.

This habit is preventing certain people from creating genuine and healthy relationships with people who are actually in their presence. That's what I'm torn about telling you. If people are meant to be they're meant to be. Force it and you'll only push people away. If we keep denying ourselves happiness hoping one person will love us; then what happens if they can never love us?

What if someone loves you and love can never be patient? Then you let it go. Let it go and allow yourself to be happy alone. He/she will be there when you are ready. Trust me you will find them. Be ready, so when you do they'll want you too.

Truth from experience. Never give up on yourselves anons. Follow your dreams niggers. Pop pop

Goodbye Internet,
C

Just had to say it to make the silence clear. I have too much to handle at the moment and I have to focus. I'm sorry I love you.
>>
Two roads are now before me and I have no idea which one to take, all I know is that I need to have you back in my life.
>>
You don't need to sugarcoat anything, I prefer it when you say it as it is. I'm not exceptionally sad either, just tired of reading the same things every day. It feels good to take a break after being judged 24/7, most of the time I don't have any interesting or creative input so it's better to stay quiet than keep spilling unnecessary shit on anyone's face.

I can't tell you how you should judge me either and that's all you talk about so why should I even try. Make up your own judgement, I can't even find a way to defend my actions anymore lol
>>
>>16407258
Hey, Anon, this is going to sound weird but I was literally in the same situation as you are judging by your choice of words, when I was younger. I don't know the full story, but what I can tell you is if he made you this upset, and even two times over, he isn't worth chasing, because he will do the same exact thing. He will play with you, you will fall for it, he will say he loves you, and then he will crush you all over again. You'll tell yourself you're broken, you'll mope, you'll try to convince him the relationship is worth salvaging, but he'll brush it off. You may start drinking, and smoking weed, making bad decisions, but I promise the phase passes quickly. Or it did for me, atleast. Took me 6 months to do it, but I was okay. I felt strong, and knew I did the right thing. He tried to get me back again after having a kid with his ex, but I ignored him each time he tried. I want nothing to do with toxic waste. But don't fret, anon, I promise that one day you'll find the one you were destined to be with. I have. I actually found him three years ago, when I was 18. And now we're engaged and living together. We made an LDR work for 5 moths before meeting up and inevitably living together in the course of our first year, and now we've passed year two and are still strong, if not stronger, than before. Hang in there, it's going to be okay.
>>
You should've said that you're all full of it
Filled with words said with absolute regret
Forget it the next day, well they won't
The finishing touch comes in a nice package
Delivered, with love, I just need your stamp
As proof, someone will believe it

I'll take you anywhere you'd like
And when it's done I'll say thank you
Gentle people always live a while
But the rage kills the love inside

I just need love, my fire, I'm scorched inside
Your my life, my only one, I burn inside
Time doesn't exist between you and I
This is my goodbye, even for just a while

My beautiful, loving star
My ode to you, my pledge
For you I will, I shall be
The Martian magic king

[Who turned on the fog machine!? It's not ove- *mic gets stopped from hand* [ I loo-] Boooooo!
>>
You're a saint for bearing with me in general over the past few months. I wish I could thank you, but it'd be awkward for both of us. Maybe I'll be able to tell you later, when time has soothed things over a bit more. Or I could just learn how to talk.
>>
Talking is for danger
Silence is safety
Wait is it the opposite
I don't know good lord
>>
tbh I only played those games so I can have something to talk to you about bc I don't know if we have hobbies in common anymore and that scares me! I don't want to imagine us being that different, you're the only person I've ever related to that much. we've gone through so many of the same feelings and experiences that it was uncanny. we both thought so, which was funny. I'm sorry I never told you I liked you, I regret it so much. I hope you knew I liked you. I used to talk about you so much my friends were sick of hearing about you haha. but I know it took you months to move on from me the first time, so I don't think I'll bring it up, even though I want to more than anything. I've always held on to my feelings for too long. I think it's too late now, like the time has passed, you know? you've moved on, but I still haven't. I don't think you love me anymore. I wish you did but I'm glad you don't, I don't think I deserve it. but I think I'm still in love with you. the feelings won't go away, and I keep comparing everyone else to you, which I know is bad. sorry. I want to tell you how I feel, but I don't want to know for sure that you don't love me anymore. I'm sorry, I'm selfish, it was always me rejecting you and hurting you but I don't think I could handle it if you did the same to me. we still talk sometimes, but I'm always the one who starts the conversation. I wish you still wanted to talk to me. you say you do, but if you did, wouldn't you try to message me at least? I guess I deserve it. sorry. I hope you don't feel burdened by me. if you do, let's stop again. on the off chance that you could like me again, I don't want to lead you along again in case my feelings change. at this point I don't think that'll happen though, I've felt like this for years. you probably won't like me again, either. I think I might be idealizing you, but you honestly are great. I hope I can bring this up with you soon. I love you a lot, you're my favorite person
>>
Eventually, since all of them were crafted for you anyway.

What's a changed man without love, doesn't the pursuit of love force us to change? What is the beauty of your mind? without the horrors of your soul? Challenges before us we face, in charm in style and certainly idiotic ways. Smile if you read them, there are no bad intentions. Only true hurt and desire that you'll someday...

Never have to say goodbye,
Someday
>>
>>16409145
Initials?
>>
File: tumblr_l0evxkvPfV1qbuihho1_1280.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l0evxkvPfV1qbuihho1_1280.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
Dear boys of /adv/;

Grow up, and grow a pair. She doesn't owe you anything, the world doesn't owe you anything. You're not special, and nobody is standing at the edge of a bridge waiting to give you quests.

If you want to get the girl, ask her out.

If you want to get the job, go for it.

If you want to sit in your parents basement, jerking off to pikachu, don't be surprised when she, and your job, go to somebody else.

Sincerely, life.
>>
>>16409281

So, literally git gud and JUST. DO. IT! right?

Okay, I guess. You do realize that most of the crowd here barely asks to be owed a woman, right? It's usually r9k brigadiering. Even the, this really only belongs to Facebook and shit.

Yours truly, logic.
>>
File: 1445470815131.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445470815131.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>16409281
>Grow up, and grow a pair. She doesn't owe you anything, the world doesn't owe you anything. You're not special, and nobody is standing at the edge of a bridge waiting to give you quests.

Nobody owes me anything, and I owe nothing to society.
I refuse to provide for a woman or make her life easy, and I refuse to work so that my boss can get richer, and my tax money can get spent on single mothers and mudslime "refugees".
I refuse to get married so that my wife can force me into an ultra-consumerist lifestyle and then divorce me and steal half my shit.
My neetbux are enough to give me a comfy life and an escort once a month.
So keep working hard and being a "real man" bud, while I live my comfy, stress-free life.
>>
>>16409360
>I refuse to provide for a woman
>I refuse to work so that my boss can get richer
>pays for an escort once a month, making a woman richer
gj
>>
File: smug.jpg (102 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
102 KB, 775x719
>>16409516
It's your money I'm spending, wageslave.
>>
M

I think I still don't quite get the magnitude of this project. It's too big, so big that I can't say a word while trying to process this whole thing. You talk about work but if I did what you said during such a short period of time it wouldn't really change much. It has nothing to do with determination, it just feels like I need to understand everything else first but it's too damn complicated and every day it gets more confusing.

I don't even think I should say anything at this point, look at all the shit you're spilling in your little circlejerk. I have no idea what is going on here anymore, inspiration just isn't coming. You already know me from top to bottom, I really think I should just wait till something happens hahah

m
>>
>>16409070
Initials?
>>
>>16409644

>neet gives escort money, whom spends it on food and housing and puts it back into the system
>paying so that a fat neet can die childless and not burden the genepool further
Great, I consider it an effective eugenics project.
>>
>>16409808
I'll be sure to rape and knock up your wife one day, wageslave.
Enjoy providing for my alpha child.
>>
>>16405291
> Just know that you have someone in your life who really loves you and would be there for you, always. You inspire me every day to become a better person, and I would do anything for you. Whether you choose to take me up on that or not is up to you.

I want to, but I have mental block cause of infinite amount of spilled spaghetti and guilt over making you miserable.
I just get the impression you don't want to talk to me. I know it's dumb, but I can't shake it off.

One of the reasons why I fell silent recently was trying to fix up my life a bit, to not be a complete embarrasment for someone unique. For you.

I don't know if it's you, but for the record
GS
>>
>>16409808
That's a good one and on point
>>
It's Halloween. I kinda miss you.
>>
File: me.png (251 KB, 362x388) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251 KB, 362x388
>>16398900
Dear me
Stay handsome
>>
Your WiFi... why?.
>>
I'm in love with you and have no idea if we would even be good together.
I feel so attracted that I would try my best to be quiet and normal, but that isn't a relationship is it?
D, going through the motions within a place that I have no chance in advancing in is purgatory while I feel as if I'm only a distant memory faiding away from your existence.
I know I may never be with you due to the timing in our lives of when we met, your recent tragedy.
Just, stay happy. I will continue to find myself. Hopefully, our stars may cross and we get our chance. If not, farewell.
A
>>
E,

I really want to hook up with you.

-M
>>
V,

I hope you're well.

M
>>
Why is this 30 something predatory artist faggot back in here?
>>
>>16405294
Sniff ya later bro. Gotta lick my balls first and then fuck some bitches before I get castrated.

-Aru G
>>
Well, I'm not sure I'm good at it but I'll sure try just for the sake of improving myself, who know, maybe my writing skills gonna be useful.
Guess I'm going with the 8.5/10 I'm used to talk to in my class. And by the way, I'm french so I won't do a text as good as yours. So here it goes.

Since I saw your face,
since your bright eyes shined toward me,
I got hooked to them just as if I was a boat drifting through the wave of life and looking for headlight, a landmark to know where I should go.

Since I heard your voice,
since I heard you laugh,
I knew something would never be the same in my life. Waking up , going to school just to hope to pass time with you, to make you laugh as much as I could.

Since I smelled you,
since I smelled your skin, I felt like something have been missing from me for far too long. I felt just like a BigMac without fries.
Since I touched you,
Since we first touched, the wall I built in my heart to protect myself from being hurt failed without falling.
Now that I'm with you, I feel like I won the game of life even if it have no rules.

- Any advice to make it better ?
>>
Dear Zangief,

For mother Russia
>>
chaz

son i am disappoint

cher
>>
>>16410356
intials
>>
>>16410845

Chaz Bono was a genius m8
>>
Dude stop destroying their sandcastles. Don't you know gay jays is desperate now.
>>
Your a a backstabbing manipulator u gave you another chance and you lied to my face and did it again... You probably though I'd never find out but I can be sneaky too except I am not a psychopath like you
>>
That projection by the gay jay himself

Give up faggot. Stop starting fights.
>>
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

-Ronald Mcdonald
>>
>>16398900
>>16398900
J,
You probably don't remember me. We went to high school together. You fucking hated my guts, even though you rarely spoke to me, and I was OK with that. I just liked spending time around you. When you spoke to me, it made me happy, no matter what horrible obscenities flopped out of your mouth. You made me happy simply by existing.
But now, I look back in time and realize that you were a dick. A lazy, obnoxious, stupid asshole with a pretty face.
I saw you a couple days ago at a grocery store and holy fucking shit did you get fat or what? I almost didn't recognize you. So glad I didn't actually start a conversation with you like I contemplated at the time. You're still a dick. You were so awfully rude to that cashier. What the fuck was that shit, man? She was just doing her job; she wasn't getting paid enough to put up with your shit, you prick.
I really don't know what I saw in you, and I really hope you get better at some point. But I doubt you will. I seriously doubt you will.

-K
>>
p
i wish i could tell you. it hurts so fuckin much.
k
>>
Hearing you want to try your hand at writing, despite caring the least for writing of all major art forms just because you came up with a crappy idea when you heard about a short story contest really hurt for some reason. I guess this stems from the fact that I've been writing in secret for a couple years. It's nothing yet- not to others, anyway. I thought I could surprise you with my work, and you'd appreciate it despite not caring for literature.

You tend to let your own experiences color your outlook, so when you get rejected, I just don't want to listen to you depressingly tell me that my story will amount to nothing. I write for myself, and I hope that someday I'll find someone who'll appreciate it on a small scale and personal level as well. I don't want money, I don't want renown or the next best seller. I want to express myself in a tangible way that others can also comprehend. Part of me really hopes you read this and find out, because I'd love to finally share. And I don't want you to believe that I'm emulating you, especially since the genre is the same.

When I gave you objective advice (carefully worded mind you, so I wouldn't hurt your feelings) that didn't even criticise your premise, you still got offended. It was hard for me to hold back from saying what I want. Honestly, the plot sounded like mediocre adult fiction drama with a random horror element out of nowhere at the close. It sounded like the back covers of crappy new releases I make fun of at the store, but I didn't tell you that; I supported you and offered my help editing. I understand the sensitivity, but I'm the first to admit my writing skills are still shit and that my plot is nothing special. It's alright to be adequate- hell, just look at our overinflated, commercialised book market right now. Anything can be published, but do you want to add to the cacophony?

It's a rhetorical question, I know you'll add to it just for the sake of adding to it.
>>
>>16410960
I am a P, my brother is a K, and I really hope you're not him.
>>
A true crab in a bucket, oh boy when will they boil lol.
>>
neeevvvvaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
>>
nah get back into the pot your next. No shit posting or projection of your crab insides will save you now.
>>
if that story is true my heart breaks a little. i wish it wasnt.
>>
I try to believe you're honest with me but it's so hard but that's because of me
>>
cheers friend.
>>
H,
I love you so much and I'm so proud to be dating you, but you are so much smarter than I am and I'm so afraid of when you find out that I am failing all of my freshman college classes because I can't man up and deal with my depression anymore. I don't want you to know I really am a loser
>>
Drinking is for retards who start arguments on the Internet then say cheers when they get btfo.

Not your friend bud.
>>
i aint ya pal, bud.

:)
>>
i've learned so much about life and myself.

it's never enough.

i don't want to an hero anymore. never again. i need to find out things. beautiful things. terrible things.

i enjoy knowledge of the world.
>>
I want to tell you a ghost story. Come sit on the floor my child. Once upon a time there was a guy named ice cube. He was a great man, he aged well despite being a literal ice cube. One day an alcoholic woman mistook him for an actual ice cube. He never melted forever. And then they lived happily ever after. The end. Good night.
>>
>>16408584
You lie when you say you only wanted her to be happy, you just wanted her to be with you. You just use it as part of your sad hero sob story grow up
>>
Oh no man in a so much a pain but men with little brains want to compete even in anonymous board o solly ching pong he mad use ur name to make bad look bad name for you solly so solly bad men bad men bad friends so solly I no there mothers bad bad whipping they angry everyday day bad men but now they still boys compete so solly but they no direction but to a post on anon boards so solly I wish I stopped their birth so solly
>>
File: 1440945349760.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440945349760.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Dear J, J, J, J, and J,

I'm pulling my hair out. I'm never happy with any of the shit I do, and none of this effort even feels like it's going to amount to anything.
The least you could fucking do is TRY to not suck shit.

Thanks, J.

P.S Don't forget,"Fuck you."
>>
J,

Stop being a dick.
>>
>>16411455
>>16411445
>>16410930

Hi neighbors, J here, what's going on?
>>
>>16411455
Which J are you talking to?
>>
J

Roll yourself up and blaze it
>>
>>16411474

I'd much rather be baked than burnt, you dig?
>>
A,

I'm usually very distant towards everyone but for some unexplainable reason, I don't wish to be with you. Whenever I am teaching and you walk in to aid some of the students, I can't help but want to talk to you. Ask about your day and ultimately hour life. Someone as attractive and carefree as you is certainly already seeing someone so I don't wish to intrude either. Nor do I think coworkers should ever become romantically linked. Maybe I'm just meant to admire you from afar.

D
>>
>>16411497
D,

You should put the D in DA, get it?
>>
>>16398900
Dear 4C,

This may be harsh as I know this letter will reach you at the end stages of your battle against cancer. Even so, you've wasted a lot of my time and I have to get this off my chest before we part ways.

Fuck traps, fuck furries, fuck recycling content from tumblr/ buzzfeed/ reddit, fuck useless roll threads, and most of all fuck OP for starting this thread.

Thanks for the lulz and keks, they were great while they lasted but I need to grow up and move on. I suggest you do the same.

J
>>
>>16411532

J, why must you tarnish my name this way?

Signed, J.
>>
>>16411536
Hey, I gotta be me!

J
>>
>>16411539

Fair enough, J, I like your 'being myself' vibe.
>>
crazy story. makes me sad, tho.

protective instincts can be tough to deal with
>>
I want to hang out with you again like we used to do.
-M
>>
lisa fischer

your vocals are mesmorizing
>>
M,

Thanks for not freaking out and making our friendship awkward after I confessed to you. Although I told you that I didn't need your reply to my confession, I hope that I could get some closure soon. But hey, I'm happy that we still get to hang out and talk to each other normally. Thanks for being understanding.

-J
>>
q

no problem for the help. everyone needs it. i hope im appreciated. everyone appreciates your help.

l
>>
j
please dont do this i dont know what you want. sorry, i'm so sorry.
>>
J

I admit it. I've fallen for you. I've resisted as much as I could but I work with you; I see you everyday.

We have lunch together, hang out after work, and have incredible sex all morning.

You treat me different than most women. You're witty and have such an outgoing personality. Your presence is infectious.

You tell me I'm wonderful and that you want me. I would love the spend to rest of my life with you.

I just wished you'd stop lying to me about being single. I know you have a boyfriend, the one you've mention to others is your soulmate.

I know this ride, this fantasy, will end eventually. I will keep my seat belt fastened until this train details, despite knowing how much it will hurt me.

D
>>
To M.A.V. , It was so sudden, it hit me like a ton of bricks, and now I'm here thrust back to this old life.. I had just accepted my life there and had purpose...you were that purpose. I was willing to move 900 miles for you. I remember the goofy girl that made everyone laugh and the girl who fought tooth and nail for me. It all changed and I don't know, maybe I didn't see the signs, but I can't even sleep without dreaming of you, all scenarios run through my head and all I can do is keep moving. I try to copy things that you used to do with me, I try to take things that you have about you, your optimism, your smile..and I use them now, but I gotta be honest those three days before I left, being all alone in our old room full of our things. It broke me, it hurt me so much, I often wonder how you are doing, but I just want you to live a full and happy life. You paid more than enough. I pray for you and I pray that you keep going and have great things happen to you, I don't even pray for myself. Just you. I love you with all my heart and soul, I hurt so much - J.L.T
>>
>>16409785
From Z
>>
J

Please
>>
Lol those ACN kiddos make me sick too. Assholes attract assholes, fling shit all day.
They are real piece of ar- I mean shit
flush the toilet go away
>>
File: 1446176667558.jpg (5 KB, 205x251) Image search: [Google]
1446176667558.jpg
5 KB, 205x251
Why the fuck are there always so many J's?

What do they stand for? It's bothering me, bros.
>>
M: You know what's hilarious? You said what amounts to a paragraph about me as a serious crush and now I can't not think of you at least once a day. Thing is, you don't know that I know you said that. Go figure.

S: Sorry, while she thinks you're pretty, that's not enough to get her in bed with you. Luckily, she's okay with me getting in bed with you.

B: Dude, you're my closest friend since ever and I'll say this with love, but please do some shit with your life besides TV and work. You're only as interesting as your experiences, so go get some.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.