[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misanthropy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1377965793434.gif (997 KB, 269x201) Image search: [Google]
1377965793434.gif
997 KB, 269x201
How the fuck do I curb this? I'm fucking disgusted by everyone. Almost everyone on every side of the current political discussion is retarded and uneducated, unwilling to consider any other opinions.

Actually, you could just say that about almost everyone concerning everything. No one is willing to fucking connect, just have conflict. No one understands their intelligence. I'm not fucking smart, I'm not very savvy with politics, so I don't fucking speak about them. Why can't more people do that?

Why does everyone have to fuck everyone over? Judge everyone? People fuck others over in the office, it's just par for the course. No one can fucking drive, everyone has to be irritating. People eat too fucking loudly, close your god damn mouth. If you're not sure what you want to eat, don't sit in the fucking drive thru forever, go in and look at the menu.

Every irritates me on every level now. I mean for -everything.- You type "you" as "u"? I probably hate you now to the point where I can't even fucking converse with you without shaking.

I used to love people. Love debate. Wanted to be a counselor. Now I just fucking loathe everyone. Of course I'm in customer support where I get asking fucking retarded questions by lazy and stupid cunts constantly. LOOK AT THE FUCKING WEBSITE. SEE THAT BUTTON THAT SAYS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? YEAH CLICK THAT. SOLVED FUCK.

I don't know how to continue to deal with it all. Part of me just wants to join infantry and go fucking shoot muslims as a way to get out some anger, but lets be honest, I'm not going to fucking do that.

How do you cope with anyone, even online, /adv/? I want to interact with good people, but it seems like there are literally no good people. Just fucking selfish, ignorant, entitled cunts.

I'm actually in physical pain because of this. Every muscle is on fire.
>>
I feel this way too OP, and I'm probably to old to be feeling this way...I assume you are too. It really fucking sucks. No idea what to do.
>>
File: 1396627438377.gif (492 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1396627438377.gif
492 KB, 400x220
>>16980503
I've been smoking a lot of weed to help curb this as much as possible, but that costs quite a bit and isn't always available. I'd prefer not to rely on a drug to even tolerate other people, but I really think I'm past even that.

I just want to break bones, to hurt fucking stupid people in public all the time. I'm too fucking honest and law-abiding to do it, but that fucking craving to shove my thumbs into someones throat and pull out their adam's apple because they fucking just won't get off my ass in traffic or use the word "irregardless." Anything puts me at full rage.
>>
>>16980505
Yeah I'm 25 and this only really started within the last three years. I've gone through some shit and have made it out the other end a few times, it makes me anxious and what not, but I don't think that's why I feel this way.

I just wish people would fucking mind their own business, be considerate, shut the fuck up occasionally, and try a little harder. But that will never happen, and here I am getting angrier and angrier. I still love my wife, that'll never change, but I finally said it out loud and confirmed it to myself today, I don't even consider what was my best friend of 10 years a friend anymore, and I know he still loves me like a brother. I don't even want to see him breathe he fucking pisses me off so much. I want to see him suffer and it makes me happy every time he complains about something in life. I can't fucking stand him or anyone else anymore.
>>
>>16980503
What I think you need to do is fucking get over yourself
>>
File: original.gif (3 MB, 242x300) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
3 MB, 242x300
>>16980516
Elaborate. Where the fuck did I say I'm better than anyone else? Here's another god damn example of what I'm talking about.

You didn't read shit. You didn't understand shit. And you didn't contribute shit. All you did was say something inflammatory and now I want to bite into your fucking skull
>>
>>16980503
Damn you sound a little like me. I generally hate people myself included honestly, but one thing I've been slowly doing is trying to go into things I once enjoyed as a child. I don't have much of anything at this moment as my sons mother took everything I've earned from the age of 17 up until I was 25 (when we broke up)

The only thing I do now is watch clips of old cartoons I enjoyed on my phone or listen to various audio books on YouTube about various things.

I don't do this often as I work most of the time and I am quite sociable at work and most people consider me to be extremely optimistic, but I honestly detest everyone I talk to at work.

Best way to work on it man, I guess just realize how petty we all really are. I think that once I began realizing how insignificant we all are it really helped me to stop caring honestly.

Also just curious do you think you may be a misanthrope due to empathizing too much with everyone? That may be the wrong word but feeling too much for people? All throughout my life I see how much people just piss on each other even people they consider loved ones or friends and it just generally left a bad taste in my mouth for people and I generally do dislike everyone aside from my son I think.

I could be going on about nothing but. I am curious as to your thoughts on your dislike of humanity as a whole. Im sure the few of us have different reasons as to why we hate/hated humanity.

Oh another thing that may help is to stop paying attention to politics. Yes it affects your life, but i found myself feeling slightly better after I just ignored that shit for the most part.

I know exactly where you are coming from with the whole politics thing I think
>>
>>16980503
people are and always have been stupid by a large margin. Take pride in the fact that we are at a point where some of us are smart enough to acknowledge that, but be tactful.

yes people don't like to connect n all that, but be realistic too. 4chan is full of memers.
and saying U instead of you on a chatboard is just a quicker way of writing something that gets the same point across so chill your roll sir.
>>
>>16980519
>Hates that everyone judges each other
>Judges literally everything anyone does ever
>"There are literally no good people everyone is a cunt"

Fuck off

Jesus Christ nigga curb your victim complex, the world isnt out to get you. If you had even an iota of self-awareness you'd realise nobody is perfect, and that you sitting there frothing with anger over simple things that don't fucking matter whatsoever is probably a lot worse for everyone else than what people do to make you angry. Why do you hate this guy that loves you like a brother? Does he chew a bit too loud or something equally insignificant? Does he talk for too long on the phone for your liking? Fuck you. The world doesn't revolve around you and what does and doesn't make you angry. So yeah, get over yourself, and fucking calm down.
>>
>>16980538
So I've known this guy for years, best friend. Eventually get him a "big boy" job, one that pays very well and comes with loads of perks and shit. Good stuff. Give him a room in my place for 1/3rd of the shared house bills like electricity and rent. He didn't have a car when he moved out here (I moved to a different state a couple years back, he just followed me out here about half a year ago.) so I was okay commuting with him for a while. His intention was to get a car within a month.

Dude starts spending all of his money on alcohol, constantly drunk. Spills drinks all over my floors and doesn't clean it up because he's too drunk, carpet is stained now. Brings a cat with him, it shits everywhere and my house now smells disgusting. It took him five months to get a car, so after my schedule changed he had to get rides from me or my wife for a couple months, always had to remind him several times for gas money, never offered it willingly. Drinks my beer out of the fridge when he's wasted and says he can't control it when he's drunk. Chews with his mouth wide open, slurping the entire time. Never asks if anyone needs to piss really quick before using the shitter for 45 minutes plus. Doesn't rinse dishes or put them in the dishwasher. Never puts the toilet seat down. Has forgotten my dog in the backyard several times overnight after coming back in from a smoke. Complains about the smell of febreeze any time I try to eradicate the cat shit smell and argues profusely if I bring it up, says it's my dog (who never shits inside.) His cat got under the stairs and shit about 40 times in a storage room in the basement, went into it and got dizzy from the fumes, he refuses to clean it up because it's "my dog" who's afraid of the basement and doesn't even come downstairs. Uses my TV when I'm at work then gets pissed when I come home at the same time every day and want to use it myself. Never locks doors.
>>
I was and probably am still in the same position as you.

>Me one year ago
>worked as a customer care rep
>Ever since I started, I hated it.
>80% of my trainees left their first week but I stuck out for six painful months (perhaps the one of the worst times of my work life.)
>Needed the money. I wasnt going to let anyone get in the way of that, not even some raging thundercunt on the phone.
>but I thought it never will end.
>Everyday I would come to work
>dealt with morons who cant read contracts, tech illiterate senile old people, entitled cunts and literally insane people.
>Come back from work.
>go to college in the morning
>rage builds everyday
>it builds and builds, until I burned out.
>had thoughts of actually wanting to sling rocks and dope for a living (still contemplating if i should tho)
>left the fucking job for a less stressful but lower paying Data entry job.
>Stuck to it for a year.
>It saved what was left of my mental health.

My advice is to leave that dump for a job that doesn't have you talk to idiots who have nothing better to do, but to make your day worst with their negativity. Im a pretty cynical person, but I'm slowly growing out of this unhealthy view of things. It takes time. In the meanwhile, I always read Stoic material from Seneca and Marcus Aurelius. You will find out that not letting destructive emotions get the best of you can work wonders. I try to find time to exercise to exert the anger. Or what you could do, is work a job that only requires you to do physical labor maybe.
>>
>>16980546
Sounds like an alcoholic like me. We are pretty easy to spot so its your fault for not noticing after living with him for a bit.

Didn't read it all but if he lives with you still he does have tenant rights unless he fucks up royally.

Or wait until he kills himself in a dui or from cirrhosis which will take a while and be pretty disgusting to witness.

Drunks like me don't hang around too long normally.

Seriously though dude, you should have known better.
>>
>>16980546
>>16980538
Tells me all the time that the job I got him isn't shit and that he doesn't even care if he loses it, even though it makes him four times more than he's ever made in his life. Has never thanked me for getting him the job or giving him rides. Refuses to use his headphones in the living room when anyone else is watching TV, he'll just start playing a YouTube video at maximum volume right next to you and doesn't give a fuck. Showers -maybe- once a week and is proud of it, smells like fucking BO and vodka constantly. Is shit at every game we play and screams at everyone else for being shit when he's the worst person in the room, getting us kicked. Hovers whenever I'm trying to spend time with my wife, staring at us when we're saying bye before heading out and kissing or something. Just a fucking annoying asshole in every single way and shit has never been like this. Fuck, I have to remind him to pay rent still and he's been here six months. It's always on the fucking 1st. How do you forget this? He's forgotten to set an alarm for work several times and has been late, making me look bad for recommending him. Flirting with co-workers he finds on Tinder, again making my reference look bad, which honestly, at this point it fucking is.

If I didn't need his money right now, he'd be gone in a heartbeat.
>>
>>16980552
Dude living with an alchy ain't worth it. I'm telling you man unless its an ungodly amount of money it ain't worth it.

This dude is going to fuck your shit up bad. Stop making excuses and evict him so he can dry up and help himself. I'm saying this for his sake mostly honestly as I was him.
>>
>>16980556
As soon as I can afford it I will. I don't want to lose my house. This is a great house for my son to grow up in. He is definitely an alcoholic, and the horrible part is I had no idea he was like this at home even though I've been best friends with him for 10 years. Fuckin daily hang outs, plenty of drinking and shit, but it never showed like this.

This is maddening. I won't lie, I'm not looking forward to the fight that is kicking him out. I'm worried about my shit, I've got like 10k of electronics on my desk, which is like 10 feet from his room, and I sleep upstairs. His unstable ass, I don't even.

You're right though, I've got to get him out one way or another, sever ties completely. This is a dude who I used to be able to share anything with. A guy who, if shit was really hitting a bad spot, knew he could call me, cry shit out if he needed to even. That's rare with guy friends. And he fucking threw it all away and it makes me look like the god damn badguy. Fucking drunks.

Most likely part of the reason I hate everyone else just about, these days.
>>
>>16980552
Baking soda and vinegar for the carpet and cat piss. It's amazing st getting smells out, but can bleach.
>>
>>16980568
Thank ya kindly, I'll be doing that after work tomorrow, for sure. Do you generally just get a strong brush and scrub the mixture in? Does it need to be pulled out of the carpet then, somehow?
>>
When I lived in the city I started feeling the same way. Out here in the countryside everything is much more relaxed, which leads to lower levels of stress so you're not as bothered by the smaller things.

Maybe you should pick up some hobby or activity that shuts you off from that eternal noise for a moment, reading was semi-therapeutical for me. Also stay the fuck away from the internet, or at least social websites like facebook, twitter, certain boards on here where the idiots gather to spew their nonsense.
>>
>>16980506
I find this post highly irregardless
>>
>>16980563
So move all the valuable shit into a locked room before kicking him out?
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19 KB, 618x416
>>16980950
Lold
>>
It's funny what you say about politics because sometimes I feel like all my time on 4chan has made me a complete contrarian politically. It seems like no matter what someone thinks I just try to argue the opposite, idk why.
>>
Dude you need to chill. The fact that you get angry over these small things says a lot about your character.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.