[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, what does it feel like being cummed inside? I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
Femanons, what does it feel like being cummed inside? I heard it feels good but others say they don't feel a thing.
>>
>>16972721
It feels amazing. I can totally feel warm jets of cum splattering against my cervix, brings me to orgasm myself more often than not.

>said no girl ever

The inside of a vagina has surprisingly few nerves (probably why women survive childbirth). Some chicks can feel the base of your dick throbbing, no doubt, but you're just getting what was already a warm, wet place somewhat wetter with a liquid the same temperature as her body.

>I'm the person in this thread who is honest about not being a femanon
>>
well, i don't really feel the cum inside. if anything, i will feel a faint warm feeling. but i love the whole shabang surrounding it. when he goes diamonds and let's go of any "rhythm" shortly before. when he moans or gunts. the thought of his cum shooting inside me. how his dick twitches. his heavy breathing. how he holds me while cumming. the aftermath. it's just heavenly.
>>
>>16972721
>Femanons, what does it feel like being cummed inside? I heard it feels good but others say they don't feel a thing.

ITT OP learns that life isn't like hentai, where jizz blasts knock women backwards leaving their inflated vaginas spewing jets of white llava for several minutes.
>>
I'm expecting really good fap material. Hope I'm not disappointed.
>>
File: 1439629011146.jpg (45 KB, 526x791) Image search: [Google]
1439629011146.jpg
45 KB, 526x791
>>16972738
Shut the fuck, will ya?
>>
>>16972721
>In my vagina?
Not really. As the other posters in the thread said, you're aware that your partner is cumming, but most of the sensation is external. You hear him start to stiffen up and jerk, he usually shoves it in really deep and holds it there (sometimes it makes me wince but that's okay), and I might get a little feeling of his cock pulsing, but the actual cum itself I don't start to feel until a few seconds after he pulls out and it starts dripping down my legs or my buttcheeks.

>In my mouth
Well duh, yes, feel it and taste it right away, and hopefully he hasn't had any coffee for a few hours or I'm kissing it right back into his stupid mouth.

>In my ass
I swear this is different. Like in my pussy I do feel his cock twitching, but it's a lot more noticeable because my ass squeezes the base of his cock a lot tighter than the entrance of my pussy squeezes around him, so as soon as he starts throbbing I can tell. It's more vivid, too, I can even feel that sort of "swoosh" of it shooting up his urethra if he has a decent sized load coming out. And I don't think it's just me, I'm pretty sure I feel a warm sensation in my lower abdomen for about two seconds immediately when he lets go in my ass. It's really sexy, and at that point I always get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>16972767
>I swear this is different. Like in my pussy I do feel his cock twitching, but it's a lot more noticeable because my ass squeezes the base of his cock a lot tighter than the entrance of my pussy squeezes around him, so as soon as he starts throbbing I can tell. It's more vivid, too, I can even feel that sort of "swoosh" of it shooting up his urethra if he has a decent sized load coming out. And I don't think it's just me, I'm pretty sure I feel a warm sensation in my lower abdomen for about two seconds immediately when he lets go in my ass. It's really sexy, and at that point I always get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.

nature is beautiful
>>
>>16972767
More posts like this please, hnng
>>
>>16972770
don't forget the free enema you get...
>>
Yeah sincerely can we have /adv/ be mostly girls talking about what sex feels like for them and what turns them on? Please.
>>
>>16972784
Yes this, please. I could contribute too but I haven't had much experience (but I've had sex a lot of times already) and I'm bad at explaining things. I'm also a pretty vanilla girl so I like tight hugs and constant kisses during sex
>>
>>16972796
Tight hugs and constant kisses are great. Sometimes you want to just be close to someone so much you just hold them as tight as you possibly can and kiss their face off.
>>
Perfection.

Sucks to be you and never get to experience it.
>>
>>16972796
>like tight hugs and constant kisses during sex
aww
>>
>>16972801
dawww... now i miss my bf
>>
>>16972801
Yeah which is why one night stands aren't my thing. I'd have to have my partner to be my lover because sex feels great with all that love (though I haven't experienced sex w/ somebody I'm not in a relationship w/). The thought of making someone you love feel good is great.
>>
too much hugbox itt
>>
>>16972810
i had loads of "no strings attached" sex. if you love the other person, it fells so much better.
>>
>>16972811
What do you think /adv/ is for?
>>
>>16972819
and less stds too, i presume
>>
>>16972834
not necessarily. it was never a problem in my case
>>
>>16972834
>what are condoms
>>
>>16972721
I love it when my bf gets super possessive as he's cumming in me...like he pins me down tight, wraps his arm around me and holds me completely still under him as he starts pumping it into me. He's bigger than me and it feels so incredible to have him clamp down on me and know that he's not letting me get away until he's completely done filling up my pussy. Sometimes he even sinks his teeth lightly into the side of my neck and I can literally feel his muscles vibrating and it feels like he could bite a chunk out of me he's so wound up.
>>
>>16972834
>>16972851

STD avoidance is 90% about who you fuck and 10% about what you wear. It's not that hard if you just aren't a fucking idiot.
>>
>>16972858
damn... the feels. i love when he has already cummed, is holding me tight and is still shivering.
>>
are you guys and gals touching yourself right now ?
>tfw has been sitting naked in my chair with my dick in my hand for 2 hours
>>
>>16972860
>fucking idiot
>pulling numbers out of his ass

k
>>
>>16972864
interesting. now beat that meat like a good slut
>>
>>16972860
>STD avoidance is 90% about who you fuck
I think it's probably 100% who you fuck given that if you sleep with someone who doesn't have STDs then you won't catch one. What a stupid remark.
>>
>>16972721
>they don't feel a thing.

Too much vaginal secretions tend to do that.

It's one of the best engines in the entire planet after all.

Self Lubricating Engines >>> That's it.

So, yes nature did everything first, even engines.
>>
>>16972884
you must be fun at parties
>>
>>16972884
Throw some sand into the gears, thatll work for sure
>engines
>>
>>16972885
>you must be fun at parties

I am the party.
>>
>>16972882
>100%

That would be true if sleeping with someone with an std guaranteed you got one.

Don't call someone stupid if you only have retarded shit to offer yourself, idiot.
>>
>>16972890
The social lubricant, you might say. A true conversational engine.
>>
>>16972891
I said your remark was stupid, not that you were. Nice reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1449955098164.gif (37 KB, 421x544) Image search: [Google]
1449955098164.gif
37 KB, 421x544
>>16972767
Well played.
>>
>>16972721
İncredible. I can feel the contraction and hot cum all inside me. Sometimes I hold out until he cums and from that sensation alone I cum myself. It's mind blowing. But most of the times he tries and succeeds to make me cum first.
>>
>>16972890
I'm going to use that line from now on, it's awesome
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.