[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: anonisin.jpg (23 KB, 379x396) Image search: [Google]
anonisin.jpg
23 KB, 379x396
I have a few hours
>>
Girl from past found me on an anonymous site. I notice first, but she made the approach. She changed to multiple account just to keep asking for my personal information. Meh! Left that anonymous app, but came back, because is like 4chan, you can't never leave. She notice that I came back and basically I wanted to be found out, because I like the attention and making myself the hard to get guy. So one day I was mad from the constant stalking that I added a bait by reposting one of her previous post and she retaliated in a harmful way. She practically thinks that I have all my friends playing with her like I did and some other post non-related to her, she think it was for her. Currently, I decided to leave all this alone. Is the right choice. For a moment I thought that bird from the same feather flock together. And maybe she found me for a reason. But meh!!
>>
>>16966486
This girl i knew for a while now is talking to me again. She lives in another state tho. We had a history together but shit always happens that makes us not talk again.
We started talking again last week and everything is great!! we call each other on the phone and text every day, something that hasnt happened in a very long time.

However she hasnt talked to me like she use to. starting like 3 days ago (like trying to get my attention all the time, calls me, says good morning) and i was just wondering if you think she is on her period. Our last actual conversation, she got pretty defensive over something about music but certainly not something you should get super worked up about. Shes not usually like that.
I wished her Happy Easter with a smiley face today and she did reply With an exclamation point and a happy Easter, but i tried talking to her two days before and no reply.
So what do you think? Is she on her period and doesnt want to talk to me because she doesnt want to be a bitch to me?
>>
I caught oneitis for the first time in my life four months ago and I don't know what to do. Should I keep waiting it out, waiting for the feelings to disappear, or should I act on it now? It's driving me crazy. It's not healthy to think someone is the one, but I don't know how to shake this feeling. Please help.
>>
>>16966875
I don't see a question in here?
you're blogging

>>16966882
it might just be that the meatspace is keeping her busy and she hasn't been online at all

sounds like the on-off thing isn't new for you guys, probably related to emotional fluctuations
it's kind of par for the course with LRD type arangements
>>
>>16966891
what's your relationship with them?
do you talk?
>>
I can't stop thinking about how I've done nothing my entire life and how I'm a loser. How can a loser hope to create an awesome future for himself if he has a precedent of being a loser his whole life? I feel like the past weighs me down too much. So many people my age have already done so much and have their lives going somewhere. I'm just a nobody doing nothing with no hope of change.
>>
>>16966898
oh okay. i talk to her over text tho but i get you. also sorry for sounding like a pleb lol but what do you mean by kind of par for the course with LRD type arangements?
>>
>>16966486

Do you think humans could have sex with Orcas?
>>
>>16966917
you're asking me what you should do with your life?

>>16966921
I mean that it's common
4chan is an over 18's site as well for the record
>>
>>16966904
I see this person 2-3 days a week and we talk. We have become friends. I don't think oneitis is healthy, like basically forcing this person to live up to my made up image of them, and that's why I'm wondering if it would be horrible to ask them out while I still feel this crazy feelings.
>>
>>16966985
you have a crush on them, it's not anything rare or unusual
the feelings settle after a while, just try not to be too full on with them
>>
I'm 9.5 inches and 8 around. 4/5 girls have said no and left, what do I do?
>>
I'm acting really obsessed with people in a weird way lately. Like borderline stalking. How do I stop this?
>>
>>16966996
Should I start dating other people to get rid of my unusually strong feelings for that one person? As a distraction? I've seriously been considering this.
>>
How do I boil eggs and not lose an entire chunk of egg-white while peeling?
>>
>>16966486

So I work with this girl who when first started there cought my eye right away. I found out she had a boyfriend so I never really put any effort into it. Fast forward a little bit (at this point she doesnt have a boy friend but I really didnt feel like doing anything then) she starts trying to talk to me everyday. Like she was going out of her way to say Hi, ect... At this point I just thought she wanted attention since she no longer had a boyfriend. I didnt really give her attention but in the back of my mind I still liked her. Nothing real interesting happens between us until her and my one friend have a "Thing." This didnt bother me because I didn't act on anything. So one day me and my friend are talking and she comes up and brings up that they are going to some bar that night and she is persistent that I come. Ok, I have nothing else to do. We get to the bar she sits next to my friend but across from me. She is eye fucking me the whole time. Like I was getting uncomfortable because I thought her and my friend had something and i didnt want to get my friend mad at me. Anyway night ends, next day she talks to me saying how much fun she had ect. I stated going bowling with them every tuesday. Now Im buying her drinks and me and her are talking more and more. Shes cool as fuck we have alot in common. Before we going bowling she asks me if I want to smoke but never invites anyone else. At this point Im just going with the flow and trying to keep me and my friend on good terms. So Always after bowling we will text until we fall asleep and then continue into the next day. She buys me energy drinks every morning. We talk more and she tells me that her and my friend hooked up once but she didnt feel anything and long story short hes in the friendzone now. We hang out now, just us, together before we go bowling. We go to the bar and shes real close to me when shes there. She tells me that im in her dreams. I like her but im just not sure what to do here?
>>
>>16967019
roll them on a hard surface to make lots of fractures
>>
>>16967019
Martha Stewart says that slightly older eggs are easier to take the shells off of than completely fresh eggs. Personally I've found this to be true. Also what Pegasus said about rolling.
>>
I'm afraid I'm developing mental problems, like anxiety or something. Just now I had an existential crisis that made me really sick at my stomach, but the whole thing's just been gradually worsening for about 6 months now. I'm afraid of counseling and all that, but my girlfriend was placed on lexapro by her family doctor after she kept having panic attacks. She seems to be doing better. Does anything think an SSRI would make me feel better?
>>
>>16967016
>I like one person
>should I date anoter person

you like her, date her
don't overcomplicate it
>>
>>16967069
well I tried SSRI's and the side effects were worse than the anxiety, but thy did work
>>
>>16967079

Which one and what side effects?
>>
>>16967076
I'm too scared of fucking it up because I've never met anyone like her before and feel like she could be the one. I don't think I'm ready. Fuck these feelings. I know how stupid this sounds, believe me.
>>
>>16967032
>>16967046

Thanks guys! It turned out much better than expected.

All 3 were perfect and the yolk was a nice, yellow ball.
>>
>>16967093
Awesome! For some reason I'm really happy it turned out well for you.
>>
>>16967003
bit of a vague question anon
you might have to give me some examples or context here
>>
>>16967029
well you have been on what two dates with her, she really likes you?

try asking her out some time instead of making her do all the work

then generally speaking you kiss her
>>
>>16967085
I was taking a low dose of venophalaxine (effexor slow release)

the most noticable side effects were the sexual ones, the nausea was noticeable but not that bad
also the insomnia when I started them
like it's all pretty weird

if my anxiety was bad I would have persisted, or taken a different kind
>>
>>16967088
ask her out some time, see if she feels the same way
>>
I need some help with something different now.
I have to do a midterm on programming, and I've been studying to high hell (Almost done with one last chapter I need to study on) , but I'm slowly losing grip thanks to some tiredness.
Just this once, how can I push myself to stay up for 11 extra hours?

Better yet, not only stay up for 11 hours, but NOT wind up with nap-crashes (Say, push to the point where it's like a runner's high, only for my eyes).
>>
>>16967879
couldn't tell you anon, I was a terrible student
>>
1st real heartbreak bla bla confused state bla bla. It's been three weeks now.

But what I DO often think of is how to cope with not seeing/texting that person you used to talk to every day? You just get used to it and then that person just fades out of your life like she was never there?
>>
>>16967920
it gets easier after a while
you find more things to fill your time with that don't involve her, you meet other people, throw her stuff out.

it's going to be meloncholy looking back on it, but when you have something else in your life it feels less like a loss
>>
>>16967879
what course and language?
>>
>>16967943
Thanks.

I still have pictures of us, and she is in some photobooks of mine that I don't bother remaking because I feel like she was a big part of my life some time and I should value that.

I think I'm just gonna put stuff that she gave me in a file or map in a box that I can retrieve sometime later and just look at it.
>>
>>16967951
good luck
>>
>>16967945
Computer Sciences, Visual Basic, and if you need the number, 370.

But really, I just need ways to stay up longer to read more, take more notes, and whatnot.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1080x1080
i contacted my ex the other day. we made small talk and i left it at that. coincidentally saw him out the next day, he came up drunk but seemed happy to see me and mentioned an after party. Few minutes later he gets rude and so I decide I'll calmly leave and tell him and he says "thats a good idea". Gave him a hug anyway then left. I got a message today saying hes really sorry for being a dick and that he has a lot on his mind. I said its ok! whats been on your mind? and never got a reply...
for the record we broke up because our relationship was full of bickering and shit. I was an idiot and didn't have much going on but I'm doing better now. I really want to get back with him. Any ideas whats going on? We agreed to hang out sometime but maybe he wasn't serious
>>
Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>16967975
well I guess he might need o sort some things out in his head before he decides if he wants to see you again

but he hugged you while drunk, I can't say what's going on in his head but a bit of persistance can't hurt your cause
>>
A couple of months ago i emailed a company with a question about a job they had. They answered and said i could send my resume as a reply to that email.
I didn't do it then but was planning on doing it now. Will waiting this long decrease my chances of getting hired? Like if they thought i was lazy or something.
I could send it with from another adress so it would look like it was the first time asking i was in contact with them, would that change my chances in any way?
Should I just reply to that email or use another one?
>>
How to work a 6 inch penis?
>>
>>16967986
>a bit if persistence can't hurt
what do you mean?
I wouldn't want to scare him off, sometimes being too eager causes the other side to pull back, while giving space causes them to think things over.
By the way thank you for your response
>>
also just saw my ex on tinder ;_; but we're split so I can't complain
>>
>>16968064
that much of a gap in email corespondance regarding a job opening puts your aplication straight in the trash for possissions with a simple candidate selection

doesn't care enough to reply to email promptly = doesn't want the job enough/isn't reliable

a lot of places will get douzens of people apply who don't really want the job, arn't qualified but apply anyway, don't return calls
time wasters

the position is probably full by now, check first
it's a lesson learnt kid of arrangement
>>
>>16968067
that's alright

it takes a lot sometimes to approach an old partner, the risk of rebuke is a lot higher for a lot of people

showing consistent interest will encourage him to think about it seriously, he might just push it to the back of his mind if he isn't sure you are serious or he thinks he already ruined his chances by being rude and drunk
>>
>>16968087
Thank you.

Thank you a whole lot.
>>
I'm very depressed,
Everything, feels too hard to do,
I'm on a waiting list for therapy,
How do I clear my mind and start making plans for the future, part of my problem is I don't know what I want out of life,
I feel like such a failure I would never accomplish even the most moderate of goals.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.