[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my friends girl pregnant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: _20160327_214730.jpg (156 KB, 720x1036) Image search: [Google]
_20160327_214730.jpg
156 KB, 720x1036
Got my friends girl pregnant.
>>
So do you know who the dad is?
>>
>>16967146
OP
So I've been having an off and on thing with my friends long term girl. She's older and he and I are about 6yrs younger than her

She says she's not very sure about whose it is, but she is gonna keep things simple and say it's his regardless.

I ship out for deployment in two weeks and I've been thinking if I should let him know there is a chance he isn't the father. I'll be gone soon after and probably won't see him for awhile.

My older brother says to shut up and keep my mouth shut if I'm not 100%. However I'm having a hard time.
>>
>>16967158
>"Soldiers are heros"

I hope you step on an IED and turn into bacon boy
>>
>>16967158

"I ship out for deployment in two weeks. I've been thinking I should let him know."

You'll be shipping out in a body bag in less than two weeks, then.
>>
>>16967158
>deployment
Good goy
>>
Dude if he's your friend, you owe him to tell him. He will still be your friend after and if the kid is his he will find a way to forgive her. If the kid is yours (which is probably why your brother is telling you to shut up) then you do what you gotta do, dont leave the kid hanging. But you should 100% tell your friend, thats not what buddies do, imagine if you had a girl and he got her pregnant and didnt tell you. You still go do your service and the whole situation will work itself out while you are gone, and when you come back, it will have sorted itself. And props for the service, although I cant believe you would do your friend like that, I dont blame you for fucking her but you should of let your friend know she is a cheating hoe.
>>
>>16967176
See thats the thing, I dunno how'd he'd take it DESU. Yeah, it's crossed my mind about if he reacted badly. However I've known him a long time and I'm not so sure if violence would be his goto for this.
>>
>>16967190
See that's what I was thinking myself.
>>
>>16967146
your friend's name is Jessie ?
>>
>>16967192
Lol eat an RPG. And that slut deserves brain cancer.
>>
So here's the final part of the issue:
She's kinda older than us, and wants to keep it regardless cause she may not get the chance to have more. I got raised to believe in a woman's right to choose for herself and my brother says if she's gonna keep it, then its her responsibility to be honest about it, not mine. I kinda feel the same way since I'm not sure its mine.
>>
>>16967158
From a moral perspective you are wrong - regardless if you are the father or not, because you fucked your friends girlfriend - and should make steps to confess your doings and take responsibility.

From a pragmatic perspective, you are also wrong, but could stay quiet for your friends relationships sake. But you will have to leave them both alone and dont hang out with them in this case to save yourself from further trouble and mental pain.

There are only two options. Do the thing after which you still can look at yourself in the mirror. That will be the best.
>>
>>16967223
Well said. I just might do one of these. But I'm still feeling out my own morality towards this. I could just tell him I think she may have cheated on him without me telling him whats up. Deny anything says.

But oddly enough I trust her when she says she wouldn't tell him. Even when not considering It would mess things up for her, me, and this possible kid.
>>
>>16967231
He'll smell shit if you tell him that. I mean, if your buddy told you "your gf might be a whore" you certainly would like to find out more. "what do you mean? tell me more of what you know!" - "i know nothing, man. just sayin'"

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

Only thing you avoid is telling him into his face. And that is the least thing you owe him. Dont try to find no easy way out, or you will be considered that backstabbing sucker you are.
>>
>>16967192
I would punch you square in the face, then call my now ex-gf a disgusting whore and I would drop the mic and never talk to either of you two again

but im sure he'lll be more undestanding
>>
>>16967146
well if the baby has down syndrome it's definitely yours
>>
>>16967245
Hmmm. True, that possibility does make me want to side with my brothers stance on this whole thing and just keep quiet if she's not talking.
>>
>>16967268
didnt know you could get a tranny preggers.
>inb4 op gay
>>
>>16967192

People don't always react calmly when the things they love are fucked with, figuratively or otherwise. Even your close friends.

And furthermore, you're not close friends if you're fucking his girlfriend. You're kind of a piece of shit. Did this never cross your mind, or did pussy outweigh any potential for you to have a friend you could trust? Clearly he can't trust you, or her.
>>
>>16967278
Yes, yes. I am a womanizer and the scum of the earth, yea yea. But you do have a good point, which does cross my mind that regardless of how well I know him, he may not respond well to the info.
>>
>>16967269
If that option suits you, go ahead. But then never question your decision again or a certain part of your time will be spent regreting.
Good luck, buddy
>>
>>16967283
Yes. I think the point had been made. I'll forget she ever told me anything like this. If there is any question later on I can deny it, she has a lot more to lose than I do at this point.
>>
Nope OP you aint womanizer you are just a pussy, dunno what you doing in the army?
>>
>>16967146
i need to snorkle that girls butthole.
>>
>>16967146
Are you bragging?
>>
>>16967291
remember, bros before hoes

shes fucking him behind his back, you hopefully aren't fucking a girl of your own

get that bitch on birth control or tell the dude. you'll save him before she does it again
>>
>>16967212
Listen to your brother and not naive, virgin, shut in idealists. Any issues about babies are her responsibility to discuss with him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.