[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16962447
>>
Women, I'm the girl I love's backup man.

I'm pretty certain. Assuming I'm right, how do I react when she breaks up with her boyfriend?

My heart screams to let her in, but my ego is saying fuck this cunt. Then my heart tells me it can't believe I called a woman I loved a cunt, then I see her stop into my job and lean over and talk to me for too long a time lingering with those eyes...then my mind tells me she's doing it to keep me on the hook. Then my heart says who cares? Why can't it work out?

Then I wind up in /adv/ wanting them to solve my problems.
>>
>>16963957
Listen to your brain, which should be saying get the fuck out of there.
>>
Had a bit of back-and-forth texting with this girl I just had a first date with. Eventually she ended it and said "see you next Wednesday"

Wednesday is still quite a bit off. Should I take that as a hint to leave her alone and not hit her up until then, or is it okay to just shoot her another text in a day or so? She was ill and not very talkative, which is why I'm not sure if I should just leave her alone until she's better.
>>
>>16963988
By the way, we've been close friends for a while too. It's not like that first date was a first meeting.
>>
>>16963957
No one who sees you as a backup deserves you and your heart. Just say no. Find someone who puts you first. GL, anon.
>>
>>16963988
>see you on specific date
>don't text me
Two different things, anon!
I like to text my friends between meet ups--more so if it's a romantic interest.
>>
>>16964027
Okay, thanks. Just want to prevent clinginess, as that's cost me a lot in the past. Might be fun to check up on how she's doing soon, yeah.
>>
My ex-girlfriend and I were very good friends. Perfect for each other, but she moved a couple cities over for school and we mutually decided it best to break it off since LDR sucks.

I'm involved with someone else but I'm still friends with my ex-girlfriend. I think she still very much loves me and maybe there's a little coming from me, too, but I want to be upfront with my current gf so no funny business.

Sometimes my ex-gf will call me saying she needs support or just a shoulder to cry on or whatever. She's single, and I often do visit her when she asks. This is why I think she still loves me.

My girlfriend is none too pleased and says I should stop being her friend. Is she right?
>>
>>16964076
Would you be okay if your girlfriend was doing that with her ex boyfriend?
>>
>>16964080

I don't know. My girlfriend thinks I'm still interested in my ex, but I'm just doing what a friend would do. If someone I was romantically interested in is feeling down or etc, part of me thinks I should support her.
>>
>>16964090

To elaborate: if I do nothing, I feel guilty. I feel like a shitty human being for not being there when I'm needed, the circumstances don't matter.
>>
>>16964090
>My girlfriend thinks I'm still interested in my ex, but I'm just doing what a friend would do.

different anon but... Errr.....

Except you just admitted right there:
>I think she still very much loves me and maybe there's a little coming from me, too

And that's what kind of makes this not really cool in my opinion. You're not over her.
>>
>>16964090
I think you know if you'd be okay or not with your girlfriend taking trips to visit her ex.

Also
>My girlfriend thinks I'm still interested in my ex, but I'm just doing what a friend would do.
>think she still very much loves me and maybe there's a little coming from me, too
>>
>>16964094
It's one if those situations where you're going to have to pick who is your priority. If you cut contact with your ex, it will hurt her. If you continue this with your ex, it will make hurt your girlfriend.
>>
>>16964100
>>16964099

It's hard to explain. She's not a stranger: if the chances arose where we were both single and could have a relationship, I'd go for it. We broke up amicably, it's not like we fought or anything. Our relationship ended due to circumstances outside our control, so of course there's still some feelings, but I'm not going to ruin my current relationship because of it.
>>
would my gf be grossed out if she finds out that I slept with over 20 girls before I met her?
>>
>>16964118
We can't know how your girlfriend will feel
>>
>>16964114
>but I'm not going to ruin my current relationship because of it.

If you say so I guess.... but that's EXACTLY what it sounds like you're risking...
>>
>>16963957
Next time you think of here, imagine her getting railed by her BF while she moans and tells him how much she loves being his sex puppet. I bet that'll help cure your pining.

Listen to your ego. Get over her.
>>
>>16964120
lol, ur right
how would you feel if your new boyfriend had slept with over 20 girls?
>>
>>16964151
I'm a guy, so I guess I'd feel somewhat gayer, for starters. Besides that, 20 isn't that many, depending on age and lifestyle.
>>
hey ladies I need some advice
ill keep it brief.
coworker "set me up" with a girl - Havent seen her - mssged her fb to be my date for a wedding - she agreed - we talked - and haven't replied to my message in about 2 days.

should i try to message her again? i really wanna set up a date so id find out if i really want her to my date or not. (only known this coworker for a week)
>>
>>16964160
>ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything
>>
>>16964118
Depends on the girl and your age. I would be and also assume you have commirment and intImacy issues. Red flag
>>
>>16964151
If he was husband material I'd get over it eventually but I'd be wary

If I was just getting to know him he would be DROPPED so fast

That's just my personal preference though. I'm mid twenties and have had 4 partners and I consider even my number high so take what I say based on that.
>>
Found a girl I know on some shitty cam site where you can pay women to make, like, custom joi videos and shit for you.

What do I do? I'm not really the type of person to exploit this.
>>
>>16964205
If you're not the type of person to exploit this why are you asking what you do? You ignore it.

Unless you're lying about your actual moral fiber, either to us or yourself.
>>
>>16964209
Well I kinda have the urge to anonymously coerce her into cutting that shit out. I don't think marketing the human body like that can accomplish anything good.

I also want to tell her that that website is shit and she could be making way more dosh on other, better sites.
>>
>>16964209
You're right, I use polyester, not cotton. I'm sorry.
>>
So I'm dating this girl. First relationship I've ever been in. We were good friends before, too. In the past couple of weeks, though, we haven't been able to meet up and I kind of get the feeling that I always have to be the one to start texting or she will just not say anything. Should I keep texting her, or give it a couple of days to see if she strikes a conversation?
>>
>>16964151
I wouldn't date someone like that in the first place
>>
I am 26 and I am in the middle of therapy for my depression.
Sexually, I know what I want from a woman,
but how do I find out what I seek in them personally?
Keep in mind, I never had a relationship with the female sex.
And those I wanted to start were crashed by pitiful guys who just lived to vent their own frustration on me in high-school.
>>
>>16964182
>>16964203
>>16964259
So what would you say is the ideal number of former partners for a man? Or an acceptable/preferred range?
>>
>>16964224
Unless you're going to pay her bills saying as much doesn't really do any goodl except make you feel like a good guy
>>
>>16964275
Faggot you have a pair of Xy chromosomes not Xx your a fucking male.
>>
>>16964277
Ideally? 0-5
Realistically? 0-10

I understand some people have flings and one night stands so I try too be realistic
>>
>>16964275
IF you're depressed that you can't get a person of the opposing sex (tip, tip), then I feel immense disdain towards you.
>>
Broke up with GF 3 weeks ago, we were together for almost a year. Broke up due to differences in points of view, opinions, etc, that were just smaller fights constantly escalating. She's in Taiwan now (exchange semester) and I have a hard time coping with the fact that I am not talking to the person that I used to talk to every day.

I want to know if she thinks about me too, and misses me. I don't know why. I sent her a birthday message and she sent me one, that's it.

Already booked my ticket to Taiwan because it was very cheap and I looked forward to visiting her there but now it's a holiday for myself. It still has to be seen if I'd want to see her there or not.

Should I contact her again, if ever? I don't know. I just want to know what she's up to and how she is without checking her FB page, which I don't do anymore.
>>
File: 1458770205255.png (31 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458770205255.png
31 KB, 321x322
Women of /adv/: last time I posted I asked for suggestions on a facial scrub for myself. I went with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It makes my face feel so goddamn smooth and soft, I love it. However, I notice particularly around my nose that it makes the skin peel a little bit. Is this normal?
>>
>>16964298
Don't use that for your face, the apricot bits create little tears in your skin.
>>
>>16964281
Yes, I want to have sex.
But sex alone is not something I am looking for.
To be honest I am trying to think forward.

And hearing your shit, makes me only indifferent about whatever you are implying.
Perhaps you wanted to say something else?
>>
File: 2016-03-27 13-14-22.593.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27 13-14-22.593.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1620
>>16964298

pic related
>>
File: 1374611178777.gif (896 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1374611178777.gif
896 KB, 500x750
I'm a guy, fiance and I are both 23, been together five years. Lately our relationship has really gone down hill. We haven't had sex in months, she doesn't leave the house except to go to work or get food (no friends), she doesn't do anything except sit on the bed on her laptop all day and night (if something gets cleaned, I clean it, unless I pressure her and she cleans a couple plates), and she stays up till 3:00 AM on the computer, long after I've gone to bed. We don't do anything except eat dinner together, and even then she's on her phone the whole time.

I don't know what to do. I've given up trying to get sex because she shoots me down every time, and if I go in the bedroom to hang out she will act like I'm really intruding. She'll even go in the office if I stay too long, which is where I spend most of my time now. In November she bought a $700 desktop that I built for her, but she never uses it because it's in the office where I am.

We used to spend a lot of time together and were very happy. She still talks about how great our relationship is but I'm not happy anymore. I guess I should talk to her about it but I don't know how to express myself. I feel like I come off as patronizing, but if I try to control that I just seem stern and cold.

What's causing this? How do I fix it?
>>
>>16964182
>>16964203
>>16964259

damn,
well I hope she'll be open minded about this

>>16964285
outside of 4chan I'm pretty sure most males have had at least 12 partners
>>
>>16964306
Obviously a lot of things have changed in those five years. Apparently you are not happy with your partner anymore, at least I definitely wouldn't be if my partner behaved like this. But something triggered this behavior that transisted from 'good' to 'this behavior'.

Maybe, one quiet evening or so, calmly bring up the subject that you feel that things have changed and try to get to the core of this trigger in her behavior. Conversation is, I think, the best solution here. Listen to each other calmly, let each other finish, don't get upset. Is hard, I know.

If the problem is clear, then perhaps, if you still really have hope, then you could get a shot on fixing this.
>>
>>16964227
Anyone?
>>
File: cant_dodge_the_rodge-134979.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
cant_dodge_the_rodge-134979.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>16964312
>outside of 4chan I'm pretty sure most males have had at least 12 partners
>>
>>16964306
I have no idea what's causing it but that's seriously really strange. I would ask why she wants to live with you if she can't stand to sit in the same room as you, and expects to live in a house she doesn't take care of. She sounds depressed but honestly she's not even communicating with you. I struggle with depression but at least I talk to my boyfriend about it and express my emotions, openly accept his comfort and presence and always problem solve with him and his issues. So it's not an excuse really
>>
>>16964227
start texting
>>
I cheated on my wife last night.

I work in an office building with a female boss. I'm one of the senior programmers at the company and the boss is relatively new (I've been here 8 years, she's been here 7 months).

She's made numerous sexual advances towards me over the months and I always resisted. I like to think of myself as a great husband and father, but over time things became physical. When I refused her advances she would throw things at me or smack me around. She's my boss, what can I do? I've kept it from my wife because it's a little emasculating.

Last night she threatened to let me go unless I fucked her, and I did. As the sole breadmaker in my family, this job means a lot to me. I didn't even think about it: the moment the thought I'd lose my job came to mind I did it.

I want to tell me wife but this would absolutely lead to divorce. I'm conflicted in what I should do, holy fuck
>>
>>16964315
We have had rough patches like this in the past and I have had to bring it up to her before. Probably once every year or so. Things get better for six months and then start to decline again.

>>16964331
We've both been diagnosed with depression. I think I'm more or less over it, but it's less certain with her. I don't think she's depressed because she'll talk about how happy she is that we're getting married or that everything is looking up (she's going to grad school).
>>
File: 1457994178877.jpg (760 KB, 1177x2046) Image search: [Google]
1457994178877.jpg
760 KB, 1177x2046
How do virgin girls feel about it
Are you ashamed of it the way boys are or are you kind of proud and think other girls are sluts
>>
>>16964335
Record it with your smartphone, much better would be to find a new job as sson as possible. there was a quora answer which answered a similar question most splendidly.

and if you can't even trust your wife, my condolences...
>>
Girls,

Is it normal to stay friends with a person who you at first wanted to become well, a couple with, but afterwards finding out that the person is better than that and is actually just a great personality, regret such a choice?
>>
>>16964286
>IF you're depressed that you can't get a person of the opposing sex (tip, tip), then I feel immense disdain towards you.
wow that's mean
>>
>>16964349
I'm gonna guess it depends on the girl, dude.
>>
Ladies. Strange question.

I'm currently in a LDR (1,000 miles away).

My girlfriend came by to visit a month ago and we fucked like there was no tomorrow. She just found out she's pregnant.

We agreed on getting the pregnancy terminated (she wanted to get rid of it more than I did).

The strange thing is that she keeps sending me pictures of herself holding her slightly swollen belly and smiling. Is this an indication that she will keep it? She still keeps insisting that she will abort but I'm getting kind of worried. I know I fucked up but still.
>>
>>16964362
Nah, there is a grain of truth in there.
I don't mind.
That is, I don't really care.
>>
It's probably a stupid thing but I'm new to that so humor me.

I met this girl through a friend. It was quick and she was gone very soon, but when I was talking with our common friend, she asked her if she wanted to exchange number with me.

>oh yes! he was very nice!

So I got her number last week end, we talked a bit, and when i proposed to see each other she agreed, but not until the next vacations (around the 15th I think) because of school work.

I've been talking to her by phone and Facebook once or twice since, with up to a week of silence until yesterday. She answers and asks questions and we have actual conversations, but since her answers are getting shorter, and she never initiates, i'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one interested in this.

So I'm wondering if I should just remain completely silent until the 15th when I ask her out, or keep texting once in a while, or just give up. We have two friends in common who want to help me so maybe I could ask them to scout and get an idea of what she is thinking? (one of them wants to invite us both to go out with her)

I know i'm over thinking, but an outside opinion will help.
>>
>>16964368
She's probably having second thoughts, and hoping you seeing her like that and happy will make you have them, too.
>>
>>16964346

I am
>>16964296

When me and my ex GF were having these small fights over constantly recurring arguments, I asked myself if I would like to see my whole life doing those arguments, and if you already have the case of this situation recurring every half year, then you know what you're in for.. do you want that? Apparently you tried a lot of times to get things good again.

Do you still love her?
Do you feel supported by her?
Do you think the effort into getting things back to 'normal', only there after that things turn grey again, do you think that that effort if worth it?

I think she has this idea in her head that everything turns out as planned, but, it kind of looks like she's taking you for granted.
>>
>>16964368

Congratulations on becoming a baby daddy!
>>
>>16964298
Yea man don't use it, it does more harm than good
>>
>>16964379
>Do you still love her?
Yeah. I never thought I'd find someone as compatible as her. We have the same sense of humor, the same interests and hobbies, etc. I'm a strange person who likes a lot of obscure things (if I type b in my address bar, /tg/ is the first thing that comes up), so it's a miracle I found someone similar to me.

>Do you feel supported by her?
In every day life, not really. I think if I was hurt or needed help, she would support me, but that doesn't happen very often.

>Do you think the effort into getting things back to 'normal', only there after that things turn grey again, do you think that that effort if worth it?
I'm not sure, man. I'm really not. We mesh so well when things are right. We don't ever really fight or anything. In five years we've never yelled at each other. I come from a broken home and that blew my mind.

Maybe if I really impress upon her how I feel, that I'm tired of repeating this cycle, maybe she'll understand.

>she's taking you for granted
I guess that's kind of how I feel too.
>>
hey ladies I need some advice
ill keep it brief.
coworker "set me up" with a girl - Havent seen her - mssged her fb to be my date for a wedding - she agreed - we talked - and haven't replied to my message in about 2 days.

should i try to message her again? i really wanna set up a date so id find out if i really want her to my date or not. (only known this coworker for a week)
>>
File: 1449786740422.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449786740422.gif
1 MB, 200x200
ladies, need help

I'm currently in therapy for depression and other issues (had an anxiety problem for most of my adult life) so im starting to get better but
because I never really had my shit together I became a wizard

How do I work around this? I know that being a 30+ year old virgin is the point of no return but I don't want to just give up on the rest of my life
>>
>>16964400
I don't know man, you're only 23 and if you already feel blushed out now (granted, 5 years together is a long time) then I am not sure things will get any more special in the long run.

I think that talking about this would be a great help to you. You get to get your feelings out and this might actually put her into thinking about you and valuing you more.
>>
>>16964424
That whole wizard thing is a meme. I'm 28 and i wouldn't mind dating a virgin. I had to deal with depression and other issues myself and i can see how some issues would lead to a "delayed" sexual and social development. I don't think that's a very big deal. I would honestly have a bigger problem with a guy who had too many sexual partners. Being a virgin at a high age usually indicates shyness, awkwardness, depression and anxiety. Being promiscuous indicates intimacy and commitment issues. The last ones are bigger red flags for a serious relationship, so i would choose a virgin over a male slut every time.
>>
>>16964433
why is every woman '''''''''''''''''''depressed''''''''''''''''''' in the current year?
>>
>>16964435
It's one of those questions we'll never know the answer to. Like for instance, why are you shitposting on /adv/ when there's /b/ and /r9k/?
>>
>>16964335

woah woah woah, why didn't you report her behaviour to someone above her or in HR prior to it coming to this?
>>
>>16964435
Maybe, because they aren'T a special as men thinks of them and maybe they should be treated normally and not on a pedestal?
>>
File: 1451248560075.jpg (105 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
1451248560075.jpg
105 KB, 400x317
>>16964389
And possibly twins
>>
>>16964443
because I'm a fucking white male
>>
>>16964445
This, holy shit
>get raped
>don't tell anyone
You're just leaving her to abuse other men?
>>
>>16964452
Just confirms that white men are literally the worst. We should get rid of them. All of them.
>>
>>16964433

>That whole wizard thing is a meme.

I don't think it is, there's plenty of stuff on the internet about men being rejected because of being older virgins. its scary. its like sure I can try to meet women and dating but whats the point if im just gonna fail because im still a virgin
>>
>>16964435
That's simple. It has always been like that. But people didn't have a name for it and even if they had gone the length to get a diagnosis, they would do anything to keep it to themselfe because of the social stigma. Most wouldn't even talk to a doctor because of that. Today, the stigma isn't as bad anymore so people talk about it more openly and get help sooner. 60 years ago you just turned to alcohol or something alike. Did you know that the amount of alcohol one person consumes per year has DRASTICALLY been gooing down every year?
>>
>>16964460
Women usually don't reject wizards because they're virgins. They reject them because they're the whole package of issues and red flags. It's more than just virginity.
>>
>>16964463
Don't respond to him. He just wants the attention because his mommy and daddy didn't give him any.
>>
How do you go about anxiety and long distance relationships? My girlfriend and I(male) are in love. But shes moving a little over 1.5 hours away to attend college. she's got really bad social anxiety but that is something that can change. She's like to drink but she only drinks with her one friend in the opposite direction. I want to believe she won't cheat on me but I've never had a good relationship in the past and my anxiety is getting the best of me. We've been in love for years and I don't want to lose her but I've nearly broken up with her twice because I can't handle the thought of her being that far away for 2 years. I know it's not THAT far but I won't be working and she's not bringing her car out there. So I'll probably see her once maybe twice a month compared to her pretty much living with me now. Shes at Mt place 4-5 nights of the week.

What do? Open to medication options. I do have an anxiety and paranoia issue as well ass depression and a very bad back. No doctor has been helping me though the fucking dick heads.
>>
>>16964467

the end result is the same though
>>
>>16964460
Well, if a girl has a problem with that and rejects you solely based on the fact that you haven't had sex yet, then you can count yourself lucky that you discovered her vain and dumb self so early on. Ofc, you can't except 100% mentally healthy and allover well adjusted/ beautiful girls to be down with it, but at the age of 30, women will VERY LIKELY have their own bagage when they are still/again single. And besides, you don't have to worry about what the majority of girls thibk or about raisin picked stories on the internet. You don't need to date 100 girls. You only need ONE girl that has her mind and heart in the right place. don't let yourself get discouraged.
>>
>>16964371
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>16964477
But you can be a 30+ virgin without being a wizard. It's not the virginity that kills the deal, it's the whole rest, the attitude towards women, the emotional immaturity, the lack of respect for boundaries etc.
>>
>>16964477
Yeah, but it's totally understandable if a girl rejects a guy because he is a clusterfuck of issues. Guys would do the same with girls. Saying that thwy reject them only because they are virgins lead to people giving WAY too mich weight to the "virgin"-part. That's harmfull, as you can see in the example of this anon posting here
>>
My left hand dumped me

wat do?
>>
>>16964485
>>16964488

that makes sense.
>>
My right hand dumped me too now

wat do now?
>>
>>16964495
>>16964508

Start using your boypussy.
>>
>>16964306
>>16964331
>>16964400
Look up Schizoid personality type/disorder. It's quite rare among (biological) females (more common, though still rare, among men), but what you're describing sounds like a slam-dunk case.

Don't worry, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds (despite the name, it's not on the schizophrenia spectrum, one of the defining characteristics is that schizoids are sane, no delusions, voices, or any of that shit).

In my opinion, if this is the case then it's actually good news for you, since it means the relationship is healthy, and she still loves you. The problem would be that she isn't very good at expressing it, and tends to withdraw in the way you described (has trouble keeping up with friends, slowly drifts into own world, relies more and more on privacy, doesn't realize she's doing it, doesn't seem to suffer deeply in this state).

Basically, you'll need to continue "carrying the load" in your interactions: she'll generally need you to prompt her to engage when she's being distant/withdrawing (as you've been doing), need you to start conversations, initiate sex, etc. As you said, she does much better when you remind her: again, it's very hard for her to tell how distant she is, and how fulfilled/unfulfilled your (and her own) relationship needs are. Open and constant communication is critical, since the behavioral cues that people otherwise use often aren't as effective.

Good luck, anon. Ain't easy, but it's sure as hell worth it.
>>
>>16964488
I's the same with every "red flag". It's usually not just ONE thing that's the problem. For example: you could probably deal with a girl having a child. But what makes it a problem is that she might have issues to buold a meaningfull relationship, based on the observation that she had a child with a guy who left or whatever. There might also be a LOT of drama attached to her because of the whole shabang regarding child support, visiting times, arguments with the ex, unsolved conflicts and so on. Then there's the added strain on her of raising a child on her own. It might lead to being stressed or overwhelmed, leading to less than optimal dealing with the kid, resulting in an unbearable brat. The kid on itself isn't that mich of a problem. The clusterfuck that accompanies it is. And that's the same with most issues. It's alright to decide based on informations like "virgin"/"single mom"/"attention whore"/"feminist"/"fat" and the like that you DON'T want to deal with twhat comes with it.
>>
Do you sometimes think back on someone you saw/had a brief conversation before?
>>
>>16964298

Oh buddy, I'm sorry but you got done, dem microtears will catch up with you.
I got done too, got a tube of the shit gloating at the bottom of my wardrobe in my buyers-remorse drawer.

Can't trust the beauty industry, they'll push anything, and most people will use it blindly and sing it's praises on.
Gotta go heavy on googling for drawbacks and see what comes up, "(product) review," "(product) bad for you," "(product) doesn't work," "stop using (product)," "(product) causes..."
>>
File: wave.png (23 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
wave.png
23 KB, 251x245
This evening, ill meet a girl I'm dating and she's with two friends and I'm not sure how to say hello. Like shake the hands and give her a little kiss? Kiss all of them? Brofist? Just wave hi?
>>
femanon's, what is confidence to you? If a guy is brought down in his value because he lacks confidence, what is it exactly that he lacks?
>>
>>16964277
Kissless virgin by choice (same as me). People are usually most compatible with those of similar experience type and level.
>>
>>16964335
>She's made numerous sexual advances towards me over the months
That is sexual harassment.

>When I refused her advances she would throw things at me or smack me around.
That is assault and abuse.

>She's my boss, what can I do?
Report her ass.

>it's a little emasculating.
That is a byproduct of abuse.

>Last night she threatened to let me go unless I fucked her
That's sexual harassment and possibly (especially taken in context of previous abusive behaviour) rape through coercion or sexual assault.

Unfortunately as a man, finding serious support might be a bit of a challenge, but it is possible, if you're able to accept this for what it is and seek help.
>>
>>16964550

Waving's fine, you likely won't be in close enough proximity to them to initiate any kind of physical contact.

I'm assuming you've never met a girlfriend's friends before, so I'll educate you--it's just a formality for her sake. You're not going to be friends with her friends, and they won't want to be friends with you. You'll just make pleasant small talk and go your separate ways. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16964312
Kek no. The average number of lifetime partners for males is around 6. It's not that hard to find a guy waiting for a life partner.
>>
Sometimes when I'm having sex with my girl I feel my dick hit some tighter part of of her vagina, then I just press against it until I manage to get my dick past it
Am I fucking her cervix or is that something else?
She's never complained about it feeling uncomfortable or painful, but pain is kinda her thing
>>
>>16964335
Did you cum?
>>
>>16964596
Maybe she's clinching her muscles... How big is your d
>>
>>16964550

never handshake

that's autist af

whatever you do don't handshake
>>
I’m in the final year of uni and I’ve been seeing some girl for the past 3 or so months. We get on really well and enjoy each other’s company a lot.

However now that uni is drawing to a close in two or so months she’s going to go back home which is around 2 hours drive away. For a poorfag who lives in a village, like me, it will mean I have to get 4 trains to get there which probably aren’t going to be cheap. I don’t know if she’s given it any thought but how does anyone have any experience of this and will I be able to make it work considering my only other previous relationship fell apart cause of the distance.

>inb4 just buy a car
>>
>>16964613
Around 7.5 in
I never measured the girth
>>
>>16964620
Is it a True Grith?
>>
>>16964625
What?
>>
>>16964558

When you really distill it, it's lack of independence.

A man who isn't sure of himself is constantly seeking your validation, and that gets exhausting. It becomes more of an obligation than a partnership.
>>
>>16964620
Dunno. Maybe it's her cervix. Ask her
>>
>>16964593
K
Thank you for answering my question
>>
Girl said "im not sure what i want" and "i dont know how to make relationships work" to me, but it was in reference to her boyfriend. She knows i wanna be with her, and shes shown interest in me but nothings happened.

What does she mean?
>>
>>16964680
She means she's an indecisive cunt and you're not enough to make her less indecisive
>>
>>16964680
She's noncommittal and wants attention from multiple guys, evident by her having you on the side and her boyfriend.
>>
>>16964669
Okay
I just didn't know if it was possible
>>
>>16964335
Dont tell your wife, she will not understand that you were technically raped.

Report her for sexual harassment, do not tell anyone you had sex with her and begin looking for a new job in case things go south.
>>
femanons!

Do girls and women realy have that "sexdrive-OFF" switch?
or are you gals just REALY good at pretending to have NO sexdrive for a particular time?
>>
I feel like i miss her, but when we were together i wanted to change everything about her. Now i can't stop thinking about her.

I wonder if i ever loved her, did i?
>>
>>16964710
I'm high libido but if something is bothering me I CAN'T get turned on. You can plow away and it'll be like nothing.

This wasn't the case when I was a hormone driven teen but now that I'm older, mood and stress affects my sexual desires much more
>>
>>16964689
>>16964690

Not asker but you are destroying my dreams
>>
>>16964689
She already knows this and feels bad about it. Idk she has problems but i really like her.
>>
>>16964731
It's a hard pill to swallow but will save your ass. I can't stress enough how important good partner choice is, and someone who is a monkey-brancher or unfaithful is not a good partner choice.
>>
>>16964690
I mean all women want attention from multiple guys... Some just cant get it. Flirting isnt a crime.
>>
>>16964757
Believe it or not, some people only have eyes for their partner. And even if a girl WANTS attention from multiple guys, a good partner will curb that desire and stay faithful.

But if you want a girl who has an extremely high chance of getting bored of you and moving on to the next friend she starts flirting with, then go ahead.
>>
>>16964710
yes, kind of.
it's not like a complete off switch for me, but my bf has to act exceptionally empathetic and has to do a sort of therapy session with me to turn me on. (normally i can deal with my emotional shit.)

also during pms please do not expect any sort of logic from us, so during pms it can be that nothing helps. psa for everyone on any topic: pms is the worst enemy of reason.
>>
>>16964754
Also i know this sounds like im just biased but trust me i know this girl. She doesnt do this with most guys cause shes awkward as fuck and really shy. She also felt really guilty about flirting with me via text, so i dont think this is the norm for her.
>>
>>16964778
That's what they always say. You're not special, trust me. Save yourself the eventual heartbreak.
>>
>>16964775
You're acting like you can read peoples minds

And your full of fucking shit. No one is ONLY attracted to their partner. Theres a huge difference between flirting and actually doing something about it.

What you said just sounds incredibly stupid and like you never actually interact with people.
>>
>>16964792
Except most relationships end that way anyway?

Why just assume its going to be shit because the persons not perfect?
>>
>>16964804
You don't want advice, you just want us to tell you everything will be great and you'll have a happy relationship with this girl after you "save" from her no-good boyfriend. I can tell you're afraid of it going wrong like we are saying, it doesn't take a mind reader to see that from your emotional reaction. And it certainly doesn't take a mind-reader to know a monkey-brancher is a monkey-brancher.

>>16964819
Then why ask us for advice at all? Just go ahead with her.
>>
For men:

Recently my ex-boyfriend started contacting me again. He dumped me about a month ago out of the blue which crushed me, I tried my best to avoid him on campus but he found me anyway to tell me he's sorry and he wants to be friends.

We tried hanging out, he mostly talked about his new girlfriend (she's a single mom, which he doesn't seem happy about) and how sad he is about fucking things up with me. I really liked talking to him again, and he said the same thing.

Problem is, now when I try to make plans with him he keeps bailing on me. What's his fucking deal? I'm really confused.
>>
>>16964754
It's just that you can't forget about girls like that easy
>>16964778
She's felt guilty too and hiding our convos of her boyfriend. and of course i think she's not doing this with others. I don't know.
>>16964792
Well she told me that I'm special and she's special too. It's more like that I'm sitting between Forgetting and Hitting. Anyways i nearly said her name, when i was with my date at my place. Shhhhhh
>>
Women: suppose a guy has premature ejaculation, and will cum within a few seconds of penetration. How would you want this guy to go about sex with you?
>>
>>16964842
Just wank it in the morning
>>
>>16964842
Lots of foreplay. Use your fingers and tongue, maybe a toy whilst making out
>>
>>16964804
Not that anon, but I'm only attracted to my partner. It's possible.

Also, flirting IS doing something about it. It's an action, not a feeling or thought.
>>
>>16964847
I wish. Even wanking it 30 mins prior doesn't have any real effect.

>>16964848
Finishing her off first sounds like a good course of action. What should I do if she tries to initiate intercourse before then? Just let it happen and then continue after?
>>
>>16964838
He feels trapped with a single mom and likes to flirt with the idea of leaving her and getting back with you but he isn't serious about it.
It is just a stress relieving fantasy when the kid is driving him nuts
>>
>>16964827
Except you literally have never seen or spoken to her.

And of course im afraid of it going wrong. Who wouldnt be afraid that a girl they like will decide they wont like them back?

Also i dont know her boyfriend but from what little shes told me he seems like a good guy. I have nothing against him i just want her, which is why i made it very clear to her that nothings going to happen if she has a bf and that our convos should be mostly platonic.
>>
>>16964838
IMO
You have some negative trait he strongly dislikes (That's not an insult you're human). He broke up thinking he could "do better" and now that the only one he could get is a single mom he thinks "shit maybe she WAS the best I could do". -Maybe- being the key word, he still hasn't fully convinced himself. He's trying to find someone else, not you, not that mom, some other girl, or decide if he likes the mom enough to look past her kid and her history.

He's bailing because he hasn't convinced himself that you were the best he could do.

Regardless, don't get back together. Because when has that ever worked out for anyone ever? How many happily married couples were on-again-off-again when they were young? Zero.

Sounds like you did like him, but he didn't like you so it's going nowhere. Sorry bae.
>>
>>16964883
>>16964873

These both sound tragically right. Thanks.
>>
>>16964867
No, you arent. You'd only have sex with or be intimate with your partner. But to claim that literally no one else in the world is attractive to you would defy biology. So stop lying to yourself and thinking you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>16964888
You are welcome. I know it might sound like bad news, but you will find something better for you.

Just block his number and ignore him. It will make him feel messed up. Because he is definitely using you by bailing like that. It is not a good way to be treating you.
>>
Any tips for controlling the urge to fap? I'm having such a hard time cutting down that I think I might be addicted. I'm pretty convinced I'd enjoy sex more if I wanked less, but even that doesn't seem to be enough motivation.
>>
>>16964897
It's really not that special at all. I wasn't attracted to anyone before my SO. And now I'm still not attracted to anyone but them. Some people just need that emotional aspect to unlock the physical part.
>>
Regarding this >>16964645 I'm not that guy but
So
If a girl asks "ummmm this is awkward but are you a virgin" (or some nonconfrontational variation of that) is she making fun of you
And if they ask about past girlfriends, what's your favorite position, how old when you lost virginity and you're still a virgin what is the best response?
>>
My girlfriend is 16 and I just want you old, 21+ girls to know every man would rather be fucking a girl from 16-19 so kill yourself
>>
>>16964930
Doesn't have to be making fun of you. It's pretty much entirely context dependent.

The second part depends on your relationship to the person. Past girlfriends is a bit odd to ask, and the others are really personal. I wouldn't answer the others for the most part. Not unless it was my girlfriend asking. Try to deflect the question somewhere less personal.
>>
>>16964945
It's usually online or with a friend of a friend who's "one of the guys". Sometimes in group settings too if everyone's talking about sex.

I'm 24 btw so definitely old for it but as expected lots of personal problems. How would you react if a guy that age was straight up about it to your face?
>>
@girls what do you look for in a girlfriend?
>>
>>16964987
Appropriate sexual orientation.
>>
>>16964966
If it's a group setting, past girlfriends and when you lost your virginity are not out of the realm of normal social banter. Favorite position seems a bit much, but I guess that's possible if those are the kinds of friends you're hanging out with.

I'm a guy, so if a guy told me he was a virgin at 24 I'd be a little surprised, but I don't really care.
>>
>>16964939
Poor girl. You going to get rid of her when she's 20?
>>
>>16964988
oh yeah, that reminds me of another question; how do gay girls even find each other? I don't do anything stereotypically gay and I've only had one relationship so far and it practically fell into my lap. I want a girlfriend in college, but the girls at LGBT groups are mostly insanely tumblr.

and I hate online dating.
>>
>>16965043

weird question maybe, is there a such thing as right wing lesbians/gays? like ones that believe in monogamous relationships with no intimacy until marriage/civil marriage?
>>
>>16965061
On soc there's a lesbian couple from Oklahoma that waited until marriage, at least one of them was a virgin.
>>
How bad is it if i sext with random guys on the internet? It's like interactive porn to me. Am i cucking my bf?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1024x683
>>16965061
>is there a such thing as right wing lesbians/gays
>>
>>16965071
That's entirely up to how your boyfriend feels about it. If he knows and is completely fine with it, it's fine. If he doesn't know, you're probably keeping it from him because you know he wouldn't approve and that's very wrong.
>>
>>16964842
>cum within a few seconds of penetration
LOL
>tfw I can last 45 minutes or more if I want

>>16964910
How much do you fap?

>>16965071
You're cucking him a little, yes.
>>
>>16965071
Different relationships have different boundaries that you can only figure out by talking about it. But even without talking about it to my boyfriend, I would feel like sexting with internet guys was too far
>>
When do you and your partner start farting near each other?
>>
>>16965091
>>16965096
>>16965099
I realized that i was doing this quiet a lot when i was single and that it has become a habit. Since i'm dating my bf it has happened two times. I haven't really thought about it untill now. Now i'm thinking about cutting it out alltogether. I don't want to do anything that can potentially hurt our relationship. Thanks anons!
>>
>>16965061
not really right wing per say for pretty obvious reasons
as far as waiting till marriage, it's a lot less common but probably.
>>
>>16965109
Never honestly. I don't fart around anybody because it's easy enough to go in the bathroom.
>>
>>16965109
Purposely? Never. That's just rude. But when it comes to inadvertent farts, I don't take offense to it even when it's a complete stranger.
>>
Uh-oh... Today i got a few small spots on my hand and later i saw that i got A LOT more on my upper pubic area and inner thighs. They are filled with clear liquid and i also have a very sore throat and am extremely tired. The spots aren't itchy. My doc is closed tomorrow, so i can't make an appointment just now. What can this be? So far i came to the conclusion that i got herpes. Fuck. Is it possible to still get herpes if you have only had sex with one person for the last half year? Does it have such a long latency phase?
>>
>>16965017
Nah I'll probably marry her since she's pretty cute
>>
>>16965132
If it is herpes, then yes. Almost everyone gets/has herpes by adulthood. Most people get it as a baby from their parents. It can stay dormant for however long it wants (usually forever. The vast majority of people never have an outbreak and never know they have herpes).
>>
>>16965109
When you reach the age that you stop giving a fuck about anything in general, so middle-age basically. It's around the same time your repertoire becomes dadjokes only and your wife (yep) mourns her menopause
>>
>>16965139
She won't be when she is 20+.
>>
>>16964930
>If a girl asks "ummmm this is awkward but are you a virgin" (or some nonconfrontational variation of that) is she making fun of you

My guess is it's something closer to a kind of morbid curiosity... like the see all these signs and behavioral ticks that make them think you are one... but they're not sure and it's bugging the fuck out of them whether they're right, or completely off base.

It's kind of like when you see someone that's a you're not sure is a girl or a guy, and even after meeting and talking to them you still have no fucking idea what they are and it's confusing the fuck out of you so some part of you wants to just ask... "You are you a guy or a girl?" but you settle instead for trying to pry it out of them by asking probing questions about their life because it's now bugging the ever living shit out of you, but you don't want to be rude as fuck.

> what is the best response?

The BEST response is a "wouldn't you like to know" or a "Why? Were you interested?" with a half smirk/smile, but if you're getting cold clocked as a virgin all the time and it's bugging you that much, I kind of doubt you have social poise and confidence to pull it off (no offence).
>>
This is going to be a weird question. I'm sorry if it's
>offensive
>asked before (in the thread)
>too similar to the example in to OP

Male American bisexual here. I'm looking for girls to be friends with. I mean sex isn't important at all, but it's always appreciated. But my problem is that pretty much every girl I've ever met is a plastic, stupid, SJW, or psychotic. I've found it extremely rare to find a single girl with reasonable qualities and taste, and it's frustrating the more I think about it. I'm not trying to be offensive or sexist but Sweet Fucking Jesus, it shouldn't be difficult in the slightest.

So what are some pointers to the right direction, because I'm obviously not looking in the right places.
>>
>>16965211
Not trying to be offensive in return, but there's a saying which relates to this. If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Obviously the question isn't one of awareness since you acknowledge that there might be a right place to look. But if the trouble really stems from your perspective, it doesn't matter where you look with those same eyes.
>>
I cant get someone i am interested in out of my head but the moment i am interested in someone else i forget them almost instantly , i have no idea why i have this.
>>
How should I talk to you girls when you're alone at a café or a bar or wherever?
>>
>>16964939
how true is this? Its one of my biggest fears to get older because Im worried about this.
>>
>>16965239
Comment on something located in or going on around the place you're sitting. Say something about her clothing or accessories. Ask her a question.
>>
>>16965043
>oh yeah, that reminds me of another question; how do gay girls even find each other?

I'm not gay (or a girl), but my best friend is

She met her current girlfriend through [online dating] (she actually always used to trash on it, before I met my girlfriend through it, and she started giving it a shot) but other places I've actually seen her meet other girls include: Clubs on lady's nights and our local gay bar (I remember she was particularly smitten with one girl--it was the first time I saw her so happy--they ended up breaking up when the girl took a job in another state though).

Also I know she's met some chicks at pride events, met someone at a bookstore before, and once had a pen-pal that she ended up hooking up with. Of course there's also friends of friends.

One of the many things she always used to rant about when she was single is how boring gay girls are when they get in to relationships, and how it makes it so there's no possibility for there to be a prominently Lesbian bar/club (where it's not for just one night--usually Wednesdays in my experience), because once they couple up, they don't go out.
>>
>>16965245
Not true. As a penis, my boner still grows for 45 years old MILFs. You still have some 20 something years if you take care of yourself.
I'm 28.
>>
>>16965245
Generally true, and even fueled by the fact that younger girls are typically attracted to older more mature guys than their younger counterparts and that makes getting them even easier

But any responsible guy is going to focus on more than just age, personally, I don't care if you're 18 or 25, if you don't have the same end goals in mind as me in terms of relationship, kids etc, then I won't talk to you at all
>>
>>16965319
>wanting run through pussy
Busted pussy can never be as good as tight wet fresh into puberty pussy
>>
>>16965245

I'm 27. I would think about it before dating a girl 24 or younger, I would probably never date anyone under 22, and anyone at that 18 and younger line, I kind of just see them as babies.That's been true for a few years.

I actually tried going on a date with a 18/19 year old when I was 25 once out of sheer morbid curiosity. She was SOOO interested I went out just to ask her, why?

Her why was basically, "Guys my age are so immature! I like older guys MUCH better" except she'd drop lines like, "I USED to be crazy clingy. But was when I was really young--like back when I was 17".

Yup. No thanks.
>>
>>16965245
Somewhat true, that guy's wrong about the "ideal" desired age (it's around 20-24 iirc)
Unfortunately that's a product of biology. Studies have found that women are generally attracted to men their own age, and men are attracted to 22-year-olds.

That said, our species has advanced significantly, and men are no longer really able to practice their natural mating habits. Thus, they can and do content themselves with relationships with women all over the age range. Many draw a line at women old enough to be their mothers, but even that's not set in stone (hence "MILFs").
>>
>>16965331
>has never tasted a hot MILF
>>
>>16965206
>signs and behavioral ticks that make them think you are one
What would those be?
>>
>>16965234
I wish I had that. I've had this one girl in my head for over 3 years, no ever girl get's her out of my head, except girls that are alot like her.
what you have is pretty nice
>>
>>16965479

It's hard to explain unless you've seen both sides.

I was a virgin 'til 24, and I can pretty much always spot a late in life virgin pretty much as soon as I meet them, because I was there not too long ago.

It usually manifests itself as some kind of innate... naivety when it comes to certain subjects. it's almost like if you watch them closely enough you can see it in their eyes when a subject just slides right over their brain because there's like a cleanliness from never had any experience for it to take purchase on. Even when they try to fake it sometimes it feels also too... sanitary.... There's more things, and some people are better at hiding it better than other, and some people are insecure as fuck about it all.

Having dating a few 25+ year old virgins, it's there in either gender as well, male or female.

But I don't think most people really notice that much to be honest. I figure my sense for it is just more attuned because I was there and know what to look for (similar to gaydar I guess).

My experience, don't act like a spaz, and stop giving a fuck about it, and no one will give a fuck.
>>
>>16965479
One of the things is being pretty shy about touch. When a girl's leg brushes yours and you quickly move yours and seem flustered, that's one. Dat hoverhand, is another.
>>
>>16965526
Fugg I do this thing all the time both for girls and boys (I'm a straight male) because I'm kinda autistic when it comes to touching people.
>>
To girls and guys:

I just sexually harrassed a close friend of mine, and after her telling me how she was hurt, she implied that she never wanted to see me again. It hurts me that I made her life so difficult. Do you think I could talk to her again in a year or so?
>>
>>16965600
No. Leave her alone.
>>
>>16965132
The sores on your hands don't sound like herpes.
That's a sign of syphilis.
>>
Okay, so I ran a little experiment.

I made two different accounts on POF.

First profile:
>male
>has pictures
>put reasonable amount of effort into the profile

Second profile:
>female
>no pictures
>put zero effort into the profile

The first profile is almost 2 months old, and the second profile is a few days old.

The results I've got were substantially different. On the male account, I got zero messages from girls, and on the female account (no pics), I got four messages from guys.

Girls: What can an average guy do to make you want to check him out?

Guys: What makes you want to message a girl that you know absolutely nothing about?
>>
>>16965679
>Guys: What makes you want to message a girl that you know absolutely nothing about?
Desperation
>>
>>16965691
Bingo. We have a winner.
>>
>>16965600
If you're genuinely sorry for what you did and not just sorry because she couldn't take it, give an honest apology. Then drop it and accept her decision. Leave the ball in her court until she forgives you, if ever. Don't think "a year has passed it's okay to approach again" at all.

You've done more than enough to get yourselves to this point. Be prepared to accept that whatever the two of you had is over. If, and I repeat if she ever forgives you, it might be okay to talk to her again. Until then, leave her alone. Don't ask her if she's forgiven you yet. Don't ask her anything whatsoever.
>>
>>16964296
three weeks is not enough time and emotional and physical distance to make it chill to visit your ex abroad desu. If it was an amicable break-up then it's fine to check up with them and see how theyre doing every now and then through facebook chat or a text or whatever, like you might with an old friend you don't see anymore, but you should give it a couple of months so that both of you are detoxed from the break-up. "I want to know if she thinks about me too, and misses me." means you haven't detoxed. Go out with friends (this is what they're for), get laid, get a rebound relationship, get a real relationship, casually date, do whatever you have to do to get your sense of selfhood back, so that you no longer give a shit if she thinks about you or not. She's probably doing the same. Once you're really at that level of not giving a fuck, that's the time that it MIGHT be ok to message her.
>>
>>16964227
you've (presumably) been in a relationship for a few months and you haven't seen her in WEEKS?! if she's had valid reasons like, funerals or trips abroad, then that's one thing. But if she's giving excuses like "I'm just really busy!" or last minute "something came up!" then hate to break it to you pal, but she's going to dump you and she just hasn't figured out how or hasn't worked up the stones yet. You should make concrete plans ASAP to solve this ish.

but let's say optimistically that the reasons are valid, and we're just going off of texts. when you first start out dating, expect to be the person initiating text convos always. once you two actually settle into a relationship there should be more give and take in a healthy relationship. Not all girls are comfortable with initiating conversations, so don't just EXPECT it to happen. But definitely don't play games where you just don't text her for a few days so she'll realize how much she misses you. That ain't gonna work. And there's good odds it will backfire too. Instead just talk to her about it. You don't have to make it a big thing. In fact, don't, because it probably hasn't even occurred to her that this bothers you. Just bring it up casually ("hey how come YOU never text ME?") and don't act too desperate about it. If she's not an idiot, she'll know it's on your mind and the problem should rectify itself. If it doesn't rectify and this is a real issue for you (and it's a valid issue!), time to get another partner, my man.
>>
>be athlete
>train at some different places when im too busy to travel to my usual place
>girl finds me on instagram, messages me and says she saw me at that place and asks me if I she can come with me to the other place and maybe introduce me to the sport
>we add eachother on facebook
>she comes with me to the other place a about once a week the last 4 weeks
>first time I see her I get kinda smitten
>shes nice and everything but I dont get any obvious signals that shes into me that way except for the writing to me occasionally and coming with me, when writing to me usually asking if she can come with me to the place again
>invites me to birthday party
cont
>>
>>16965884
cont....
>i go, have a nice time pretty laid back etc, she ends up going out with her friends, I go home, mostly because clubbing isnt my thing and I'm just quite tired
>she messages me a couple times from the club, like "aaah i want to sleep but im stuck at [club]" and apologizes for her drunk friend pinching my cheek as I split up from them
>ended up thanking me for being so welcome and nice to her when she wants to try something new out(the sport)
>now she wants to come watch a competition Im doing next week
I'm a seriously shy guy. I'm very successful in this sport and on the verge of being sent to international competitions, I have a very nice body etc, I wouldnt say my face is more attractive than average but im not ugly. I've never had good contact with women, but now that im past my mid twenties I just want to put myself out there some more. I'm poor at interpreting signals. She spent most of the birthday party catching up to friends but we had some nice small talk.

I have anxiety about heading face-first into asking someone out or being assertive. Like serious issues, its just not gonna happen that way unless I get clear signals from her.

Is there any way I can tell if she actually is interested in me? Im thinking she contacted me to have an in with the sport, and maybe shes shy so she wanted a familiar face to go there with. I dont want to make things weird for her and never want her to come there ever again because I asked her out and she didnt want that

Sorry if autism. Im not socially retarded, ive had a rich social life, I just really lack experience with the opposite sex.
>>
>>16965884
>introduce me to the sport
introduce her* to the sport
>>
I was talking to one of my friends in my class at uni about how we like to party and shit like that, so I asked her if I could join one of these night. She's probably a 9/10 and I always just keep things as friends because I didn't want to fuck anything up since I have to spend 8 hours a week with her in class. So, she said something was happening tonight and invited me. When I got there she's with 3 other friends and we started taking shots. When we were all chilling, I was just standing and then she scooted over on the couch and patted it asking if I would like to sit. The night goes on and her friends start to pass out since they can't keep up with me in shots, so it was just us talking about shit. I eventually put my arm around her and stuff like that while we smoked some weed and talked some more. She soon started to fall asleep so I asked her if she wants to go to bed, and if I could join, she said yes to both. While in bed we basically spooned for the entire night, and when she got up to feed her cat she got back in bed and continued to spoon with me until noon. We both got up, said by to her friends and then I suggested we watch a movie. She agreed and told me to pick out a movie twice. She then went to her room and brushed her hair and put it in a pony tail and I guess just cleaned up. She had to wash some dishes before she was going to watch the movie. When she finished she sat on the other couch, which made me questioned things. I would say that were both a little awkward and I didn't want to push things too far and sit with her since this is the first time we hung out. I was just wondering if you guys think that there is some attraction between us or something that could potentially come out from all of this, like a relationship. Thank you for taking some time reading this, and giving your advice.
>>
Guys: What's better to you, acne scars or somewhat noticeable full foundation? I'm shitty with makeup.
>>
>>16965963
Acne scars are much better. At this point it's so rare to find a girl who applies foundation properly that I've started to hate its existence. It looks so fucking awful when caked on. Please no.
>>
>>16965981
Oh, that's good. I hate how makeup feels anyway. I always end up absentmindedly rubbing my forehead or something and accidentally taking off half my face.
>>
File: 1437180512452.png (76 KB, 500x144) Image search: [Google]
1437180512452.png
76 KB, 500x144
Here's the big question:

Do women really fantasize about being raped?
>>
>>16965956
Rinse and repeat man, don't get clingy and fuck it up now. She's allowed to sit by herself, don't take it personally man. Try go to another party, bring some of your own pot & MDMA and get down on that shit!
>>
>>16965884
>>16965887
anyone?

about to go to bed ._. dont want to go to bed without hope or closure
>>
This girl I really like, which Ive been talkin to and seeing for 2~ months, gave me a handjob of a life time today, also a lot of other stuff happened and so I really feel like I have to show her that I appreciate her, what do I get for her ? I mean she likes wine, but is it a good appreciation gift? Flowers? If so what kind.. literally clueless in this, do you know any *general* gifts or ways to show I care ?
>>
>>16965963
Depends on where. If its on the face or thighs I would prefer makeup, but if its arm or anywhere else and its not just covered its alright.This is personal opinion though so it's probably best to go full and see a dermatologist if you really care about it.
>>
>>16965884
>>16965887
Nothing there screams that she's into you, but she could be waiting for you to make a move.

If you're too shy to ask her out outright, flirt a little and see how she reacts to it to test the waters. In any case, it sounds like she certainly likes you as a person.
>>
Say, guys, what's the best way a gf should break it to her bf that she isn't sexually attracted to him? I enjoy cuddling and kissing and things like that, but when it comes to the actual sex stuff I am disinterested. It might be because I'm scared, though.
>>
>>16966001
no tldr soz m8 gn
>>
File: comparison.png (2 MB, 1260x1164) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
2 MB, 1260x1164
Girls

At what age do you stop going for guys on the left and start going for guys on the right? 35?
>>
>>16966027
ok, thanks friend
>>
>>16966031
real men stand on ladders
>>
>>16966031
I think mid to late 20's? If it helps, I'm 24 and I'd definitely be more into dude on the right.
>>
>>16966009
A cake with "Thanks for the handjob!" written in icing

>>16966026
Face. Yeah I have seen a derm, I used to have really bad acne and I was on harsh meds for it for awhile but it doesn't fix the scarring
>>
>>16965887
Listen dude, there's no way you're ever gonna know if someone wants you to ask them out unless they actually ask you out or strongly hint with words they want you to ask them out. It's just the way life is. I mean don't be one of those autists parading as a bro and ask out a stranger you barely know on the bus. But you've got a friendly rapport with this person and you presumably know that they're single. That's about all you're ever gonna get in this life before you have to start taking risks. There's no secret signal that subtly gives the all clear to dudes who know what to look for. None of us know what to look for. You just gotta do it.

The trick is: it's not a big deal. Assuming she's around your age, she's probably a mature adult. And being a mature adult she's not going to do something like never go to your shared gym again just to avoid you. Because doing so would mean you asking her out was a big deal. And it's not. It's not even a big deal until the fourth or fifth date most times, or until you hook up if earlier. But right now? It's nothing. It's a non-thing. Treat it like that and she will too. Maybe be a bit self-effacing or self-aware about it, like "Hey i don't want to make our whole thing weird, so no pressure, but i was thinking we could grab a drink together sometime"
copy + paste that shit in a text dude and dont worry about the outcome.

(also i didnt lose my virginity until my mid 20s and now get crazy amounts of play so I know what im talking about. you just gotta get out of your head and realize none of this stuff is a big deal.)

FWIW i think that other dude is wrong. single girls just don't add strange men they don't know out of the blue unless they've AT LEAST contemplated getting the D. the boat may have sailed and she may have lost interest by now but it's equal odds she hasn't and she's been waiting for you to warm up to her, so to speak. Just do it.
>>
>>16966001
Well, she completely went out of her way to find you and talk to you on Facebook and shit, so I think she definitely is interested with you. I would say to just let things continue as they are and maybe invite her to hang out with just a small group of friends, so you can get to know each other better. After that invited her to do something with just you and see if you can make any advancements like pitting your arm around her or something and see what happens.
>>
>>16966031
probably like 40

i'm 28 right now and I think the guys on the left are hot. They would be even hotter if they were black.

dude on the right looks like a snoozefest
>>
>>16966046
okay thanks dude
>>
>>16966031
Guys on the left are pretty classic fuckboys
Guy on the right is oatmeal as shit and always will be to me

Is there a third option
>>
>>16966066
One of these things?
>>
>>16965998
Thanks for your input man, I appreciate it. Rise and repeat.
>>
>>16966054
thanks

i hope that ship hasnt sailed

she is coming with me to that competition on saturday, maybe ill ask her if she wants to hang out afterwards or something
>>
>>16966076
what the fuck is that half-finished atrocity on his chest
>>
>>16966076
..4th?
>>
File: grosby.jpg (307 KB, 2316x1343) Image search: [Google]
grosby.jpg
307 KB, 2316x1343
>>16966088
>>
>>16966088
This seems like one of those "why don't you just tell me what you want?" situations.
>>
>>16965828
We're both 18 and have no car, and she lives a fairly big distance away. She's taking easter holidays to study, since she's really serious about school. When classes start again in about a week, we'll be able to see eachother pretty much everyday.

I don't think she'll dump me since she still says she loves me, and once I text her we text back and forth until she goes to sleep. Thanks, though, I'll take your advice to heart.
>>
>>16966129
>>16965828
Also, it's not as much a "problem" as it is a mild annoyance. It just feels a bit weird having to throw the first stone every time.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>16966114
Honestly my taste in guys is usually pretty terrible, but I don't really have much of a type. Pic sort of related.
>>
>>16966145
Go for the party goers who appear that they can at least kind of "adult", perhaps? Fun, but not going to be sleeping on your couch because they're a fuckboy who keeps telling their bosses to eat a dick?
>>
>>16966129
yeah that's a totally legit reason. wouldn't stress about being dumped.
also being 18 yall are still just babies in the grand scheme of figuring out the world of dating (no offense) so it's PARTICULARLY not worth stressing over because neither have you had enough experience to know what's expected. so here's the chance to give her the lesson. just reiterate what i said, let her know casually it's a concern for you.
>>
>>16966169
Yeah, as long as they aren't one of those people whose life revolves around partying that's pretty much it
>>
>>16966009
A girl gave you a handjob and now you're almost making a marriage proposal to her? I don't get it.

>>16966028
What are you scared of?
>>
>>16966028
Just tell him to go down on you. I will at least feel good (hopefully) and you won't have to look at him. Tell him you're not ready for intercourse because of some bullshit.
>>
After developing trust issues due to a girl in high school (~8 years ago) I have not actively pursued a girl until recently and got rejected badly. How do I stop feeling like shit?

I stopped all contact with her even though she wanted to be "friends". She was close to ideal for my preferences. Only girls I have been with since high school were ones that showed very obvious signs that they were interested but none of them came close to this one.
>>
>>16966028
you can't just be like "i'm not sexually attracted to you." you gotta learn him, girl. what gets you off? what is it he could do to get your motor running?

If the problem is actually more fundamental and you just don't find him physically attractive anymore (and youre presumably a sexual being), you gotta cut him loose because that's not fair to either of you, but particularly him. And the way to do that is tactfully, emphatically and with vague reasoning unless he asks you for the brutal truth and then you gotta give it to him.
>>
>>16966194
Alright, thanks again.
>>
I met this guy very briefly a week ago. Would it be weird/creepy if I just randomly hit him up on snapchat or instagram?
>>
>>16966281

Nah. Go for it.

If you're not going to use the perks of social media (reaching out to people you otherwise couldn't easily have the chance to otherwise) why use it at all?
>>
>>16966355
>I'm used to having women come up to me about first.
You lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>16966370
Sorry about deleting this. Thought it was too vague. Ima make a more detailed version of this on a new thread itself.

Sometimes the ones that come up to me aren't all that.
>>
>>16966200
Actually having sex I guess? I'm a virgin regarding my vagina and my anus and I can count the number of guys I've been sexually intimate with on one hand, including just kissing. :/

I've written (apparently decent) smut and I make sex jokes all the time, but for some reason actually "doing the deed" is scary to me.

>>16966210
I've tried telling him (and guiding him) when he tries to get me off, but nothing really works that well. It feels slightly uncomfortable for him to try and masturbate me, honestly...

>>16966222
I know one of my major kinks is noncon stuff, (maybe bdsm?) but it's awkward to ask about, and I don't self insert.
>>
File: Capture.png (25 KB, 591x331) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25 KB, 591x331
Girls, is it an awful idea to send this to a girl I met while traveling? We got along really well while on the trip but I'm not sure if she has any romantic interest in me. I live on the opposite side of the US.
>>
>>16966504
That's probably the least creepy way to word your intentions, so good job on that. I think it's alright. If she wants to go for it, that letter comes off as sweet. If she doesn't, then it's okay because it makes you sound sane and not like a potential stalker. I think you should go for it, anon.
>>
>>16966504
Please please drop the entire line with "I know I'm not really in love with you". You downplay your obession already by saying you think you'd be compatible.
>>
>>16966504
Sorry for not answering your question, but do girls ever come around to liking a guy after being "friends" with them even though he confessed beforehand like this?
It just seems like heartache in the making for the guy and all the benefits for the girl.
>>
>>16966457
>It feels slightly uncomfortable for him to try and masturbate me, honestly
That's not called masturbation, it's fingering. Give him direction if it's uncomfortable.

But speaking of masturbation, has he masturbated around you? To you? That could be something. You could do a little strip tease.
>>
>>16966553
Well what if she does reciprocate right away?
>>
>>16966457
sorry I'm not sure where your original post is, but are you sure you're not asexual? my ex was, not in the same way as you though I don't think.
>>
>>16966573
Sending the message is fine and if being a friend with someone you're that into is fine too; I wouldn't be able to stand being so close to someone I was completely infatuated with and not have them at all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.