[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...Anonymous 03/27/16(Sun)12:49:35 No.36544287 84 KB 84 KB JPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 482x395
...Anonymous
03/27/16(Sun)12:49:35 No.36544287
84 KB
84 KB JPG
> tfw serious gf/fiancé of 4 years has told me recently she is "unhappy "in the relationship and says I've becomed "too comfortable " in the relationship
> told her I want to make the relationship work and she agrees to help work on the relationship
> she started a new job and said this after she's worked her new job for 2 weeks
> she's been cancelling days to hang out with me so her and her single friends can hang out more
> she's been visiting her work on off days more just because

> tfw just looked on her phone before she went to work
> she's been exchanging texts w her friends and new co workers how she found a hot Chad at work who makes her heart race and is waiting for him to ask for her number
> tfw don't know how to handle this situation

What should I do ? Should I let her explain herself or should I tell my close friends what's going on before I ruin our relationship trust ? From what I can tell she haven't cheated on me yet?

Should I dump her and move the fuck on ?

Looking for redpill advice
>>
>>16964958
>she haven't cheated on me yet
she will OP and nothing you can do to stop it all the signs are there and believe me when she says unhappy she hot guy at work. Oh, there's no trust in the relationship and you have good reason. Be glad you know. Prepare yourself for she is hell bent on fucking this guy.
>>
>>16964958
Let's consider the situation.

She's waiting for another man to ask her out. She's distancing herself from you.

If Chad asks for her number, she's going to give it. She's going to flirt with him.

If you're lucky, she'll only flirt and realise it's not worth it - but maybe she'll decide to go on a date with him.

Either way - do you want a long term relationship with a girl that would do any of this?

My advice: Straight up tell her that you thought everything was great, and you can't see why she'd feel like this unless there was someone else. See if you can force her hand, let the chips fall etc
>>
>>16964958
You know what you need to do.
>>
>>16964958
happened to me 3 times with three different women. First one I suspected was afraid to say anything so pretended all was ok and had one of her friends finally tell me she was fucking a guy, broke up. Second, I learned my lesson and confronted her and she was respectful enough to tell me the truth, she wanted to start seeing the guy so we broke up. Third, I confronted and she swore it was in my head and I was just crazy so she broke up with me and ran to that guy telling everyone I drove her to him but was bull shit because the guy himself called me wanting to compare notes because she told him we hadn't been fucking when we fucked the night she left.

Moral of the story. When a woman gets a dripping pussy for a guy it doesn't matter what you do or how well you treated them or how happy they have been.

And girl one and two from above came knocking after a few weeks after they had their fill and realized they fucked up but I didn't let them in.
>>
>>16964958
There's no reason to wait till you have proof of anything, OP. If you don't feel like you can trust your significant other, the relationship is already over, regardless of whether she's actually cheated on you yet.
>>
>>16964958
>says I've becomed "too comfortable " in the relationship
What does this even mean??

Sounds to me like she is looking elsewhere and trying to pin the blame on you.

This relationship is already over, OP.
>>
>>16965040
To add on to this: Don't let her pin the blame on you.

Confront her about what you found. Tell her that it's over, and then end it. Walk away with your dignity in tact.
>>
take screenshots of the texts and save them for proof when she starts trying to make it seem like you're the bad guy in your social group, if you share one.
>>
>>16965053
Op here

I couldn't hold it in any longer and had to call my two close friends and told the
What happens . They both want to go out for a pint of beer right now and both advise that o should immediately break up with that deceptive bitch and move on with my life . Apparently no one in our social group likes her

Are they right ?
>>
>>16965068
of course they're right.
Being alone is a lot better than being a cuck, no matter how much of a meme that word is.
>>
>>16964958
>told me recently she is "unhappy "in the relationship
>she's been cancelling days to hang out with me so her and her single friends can hang out more
>she's been visiting her work on off days more just because
>tfw just looked on her phone before she went to work
>she's been exchanging texts w her friends and new co workers how she found a hot Chad at work who makes her heart race and is waiting for him to ask for her number
Sounds like the relationship's dead and gone. She's moving on, you should too.

>>16965068
Yes, they're right.
>>
>>16965068
Call her up then go out with the lads.
>>
Too bad that some cunt would throw away 4 years like that, but sadly you see that sort of behavior from all kinds of people. 95% of the people in the world don't know jack shit about commitment and loyalty. They don't know jack shit about love, all they know is the "in love" feeling and wet pussies/hard dicks.
>>
>>16965098

This . Iam breaking down and emotionally wrecked right now from her inconsideration to do this to me . I already feel cheated on and don't know how to cope right . I've been drinking a few hard shots of Jameson to cope with this pain but it's so overwhelming right now

I don't know if Iam going to make it bros
>>
>>16965068

Yes. Listen to your friends. This is gonna go one of two ways:

1. Chad doesn't give a fuck about her. He's not interested. Suddenly, she gets over whatever bullshit she's accused you of, and she acts like a happy loving girlfriend again - until Chad changes his mind, or she meets another guy that "makes her heart race."

2. Chad wants to fuck her. She leaves you. He fucks her. Either they live happily ever after, or he stops returning her calls after getting what he wants, and she comes crawling back to you saying "I made a mistake, honey, you're the one I really love!" And she acts like a happy loving girlfriend again - until Chad changes his mind, or she meets another guy that "makes her heart race."

Not all women are like this. Some are. Once you've seen the signs, you can guarantee that you can NEVER have a faithful, trusting, monogamous relationship. You will always be on shaky ground.
>>
>>16965104
You're gonna make it, it's happened to many a good man. Call your bros and drink together, it's better than drinking alone.
>>
>>16965136
/thread
>>
>>16965104
top kek
dude, this has happened through the whole history of humanity and men have endured.
you're gonna make it, stop victimizing yourself
take fuckin control of your life
end the relationship and thats it
>>
>>16965104
just be fucking glad you know what she's up to and didn't hide your head in the sand
>>
>>16965068
You have amazing bros. Go drink with them and listen to them. They care about you way more than anyone on this vietnamese dog-training forum does.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.