[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get it off your chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: kKuAQtn.jpg (13 KB, 409x360) Image search: [Google]
kKuAQtn.jpg
13 KB, 409x360
Get it Off your chest
>>
File: 2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg (256 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg
256 KB, 960x540
>>16953755
Being in edgelord on the internet was probably one of the better decisions in my life
>>
File: Akame_ga_Kiru!_-98.png (352 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
Akame_ga_Kiru!_-98.png
352 KB, 540x600
>>16953761
an*
>>
>>16953755
Welcome to *store* do you have any coupons today. You've been pre approved for this credit card. Our card is better than your card. Are you going to college? You already graduated? With a degree in computers! What're you doing ringing up my groceries. Hey can you come in tomorrow for an hour of training? Only an hour? I mean maybe an hour and a half. Okay. Okay. Yes. Yes. Okay. Hey instead of answering your questions that we'll tell you to ask honestly why don't we just make you look stupid without ever saying as much? That was a great question about how they could have saved ten cents by not using a credit card for that one item that's less without a credit card. Let me tell you about how someone who always uses cash you can't sell a credit card to you dumb fuck. Shhh shhh never talk about what you believe in, you're wrong and I am right. OH MY GOD What's wrong with you you're transgendered but are voting for trump. You're just a privileged white male if you don't believe in everything I do. You Degenerate piece of shit you think you're a woman and believe in the second amendment, you should be sent to a mental facility for using your freedom for something I think is wrong! Hey! Let's hurt that manwoman because that man thinks they're a woman. GO KILL YOURSELF! What's wrong with you! Just kill yourself! The only way to be useful is to be able to reproduce! Why can't you do that! What's wrong with you wanting to give power to the cooperation. Clearly the government that's owned by the cooperations is far better at running everything! Look at how much you're paying for obamacare Clearly better! Look at that College degree we said you needed to get a job as a cashier! Vote for more Government so we can pay for your college that you managed to pay off by working hard and planning ahead.
>>
>>16953777
Hey can you grab a til? Why didn't you just spend all that money you saved in highschool on yourself so that you'd get our government money for your education! You Can't Go to War you have XYZ! You can't have ADHD Medication anymore but we won't let you do anything because when you were five you had to have it because we said so and you didn't want it, now that you do it's a felony! Hey which state are you in, let's see if we can't send you to a federal prison you'll be killed in! FEAR THE POLICE! FEAR THE TAX MAN! FEAR THE CITIZENS! FEAR ISIS! NO YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF! WHAT ARE YOU INSANE! ONLY A FUCKING CRAZY PERSON WANTS A GUN! If you carry that gun we'll send you to prison. If you fight back against the lynch mob that hates you we'll send you to prison. FEAR PRISON! You're an alcoholic! You want WEED?! What's wrong with you! KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF! You attempted suicide? HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! Don't you know there are people that care about you! Don't kill yourself! You Selfish piece of Trash! Hey! WHY DID YOU GRAB A TIL FOR ONLY AN HOUR! Did you know you could be getting five percent back on all of your purchases? Think of all the ways this helps the store! This helps you! It helps them! It's great for everyone! It's that Fairy tale of a offer too good to be true that is true! SENSORY OVERLOAD. No negative effects what so ever! We're not selling you a credit card! It's free! ENJOY! You should wear make up! Can you clock me out? It'd make you look a lot better. Girl you're sexy! Hey can I see your tits? Hey can I see your pussy? Your pussy looks hooot! Hey Faggot can I see your Dick! WHAT THE FUCK YOUR PUSSY I THOUGHT WAS HOT IS JUST AN INVERTED MUTLIATED DICK! WHAT THE FUCK! KILL YOURSELF!
>>
>>16953788
You should be honest about being Trans! I'll Fucking Murder Any Man Woman That I Find! You're Gunna be a man! Don't bother! Just kill yourself! You can't reproduce anymore! KILL YOURSELF OR I'LL KILL YOU! Sticks and Stones Sticks and Stones. OH GOD STICKS AND STONES HURT! Keep trying you'll find something. Hey can you fix this? Hey can you fix that? Hey! What do you mean how much?! I thought we were friends! Hey your ex friend said you're a drama whore behind your back. That's why he doesn't talk to you anymore. Hey I can't clockout can you help me? Sorry we're all busy. Didn't your ex friend molest you? RUNTIME ERROR! Didn't he tell you how many ways you were ugly? Isn't he so paranoid about his looks? Man you must be a dramawhore for not saying anything about him behind is back to me. I agree with him you are a dramawhore. KILL YOURSELF! YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE OXYGEN YOU BREATH! Hey… talk me out of suicide… wana make a suicide pact? We'll try and talk eachother out… or do it together. Oh yeah your problems were great are you done? I need to talk about mine? That was great advice about that? Do you mind if I ignore all of it and just complain about this again tomorrow? DID YOU EVEN TRY TO GET A NEW JOB? Hey you're drinking a bit, don't you think you should keep a logbook of this? Shouldn't you keep a log book of your hours on the computer? You should be more social. Stop being a shut in! Hey… wana hang out? Wana hang? Hang? Hang? HANG?! SUUUUUUREEEE!! Let me tell you yes and never do it! I'm sorry I didn't tell you before you showed up at my home but I can't.
>>
>>16953796
I forgot. I have plans. I won't be honest but I don't like you and I thought you were kidding! You seem so social what do you mean you only have two friends? Can we go out? Your computer is overheating, would you like to leave it to die? Can we date? Are you that Trans girl I met years ago? Can I harass you about that until you cry? YOU'RE UGLY! You're beautiful. KILL YOURSELF! HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT SUICIDE YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU! IF I DON'T SEE ANOTHER HUMAN AS LONG AS I LIVE IT'LL BE TOO GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SOON!
>>
I'm still in love with Adria.
>>
i masturbated over my sister. well half sister. help me.
>>
I jerked off a guy today and didn't even really enjoy it but it's the only sexual contact I've had since August so I might as well just keep going with guys I guess. I wish I had the balls to kill myself. There's nothing I like about myself.

Nothing.
>>
I think I might be autistic
>>
>>16953921
Me too
>>
I've become so worrisome and bitter lately. I just kind of despise people for being people and it kind of disgusts me lately how cynical and judgmental i feel. But I don't know how to stop it.
>>
>>16953925
>>16953921
Me three, except I'm diagnosed so I 'know'
>>
My ex-boyfriend has always been, and definitely very much still is, unbelievably adorable. All the things I used to say I wanted to do with him in the future are things I still want to do with him. Every single thing we said we'd do, I still want to do with him. I'm an idiot, and he's a cutester.
>>
>>16953933
You have to take a step back, take some alone time. I began despising people a lot during college. But I would just skip classes for a week or so and then go back in with a more positive outlook on things and ignore the stupid things people did. It's just how life is.
>>
>>16953882
Over her, like you closed your eyes and fantasized about her?
Or over her, like you stood beside her bed while she slept and brought yourself to explosive orgasm, fighting to avoid spraying your hot cum in her pretty face?
>>
>>16953893
Hey, that's more sexual contact than I've had for years - at least you're not married to my wife.
How did you hook up with this guy?
>>
File: 1446838171716.jpg (70 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1446838171716.jpg
70 KB, 612x612
I want a job.

I just NEED a job right now.

I want to work, save money to get my own car, move out, support myself, etc.

Everything needs experience, including most of the entry-level jobs. I scare off employers with my resume, even though almost all of my past jobs were seasonal.

I've even taken up dishwashing again for at most 12 hours a week (only worked three this week), which I promised myself not to do again after my last one laid me off. Went through four job interviews yesterday, none of them worked out.

Fuck me.
>>
>>16953755
I might take a break from 4chan again

Says shitposter for 7th time this year
>>
I'm fucking pissed off. My family just told me that my grandpa, who pretty much raised me, has had two strokes in the past year. Nobody fucking told me before and now I'm worried sick about him. He's 75 and I know that kind of stuff happens when you get older, but I'm mad at my family for keeping this from me for so long. I love him so much, I'm really scared /adv/
Why did nobody fucking tell me until now... god fucking damnit
>>
>>16954185
Why haven't you made contact with your grandfather, instead of expecting other people to do the communication for you?
>>
>>16954199
I have, he just never told me either. I talk to him almost daily.
>>
J -

You have the cutest little nose.

I think that nose should be broken. Yeah, that would take you down a peg or two wouldn't it?
>>
I'm quitting weed and /pol/ so I can stop being a mopey, angry sack of shit all the time.

Unrelated: Fuck my ex, junkie bitch nearly ruined my life
>>
My boyfriend had a suicidal breakdown but his dad talked him into admitting himself to a hospital. He's been there for almost two weeks now and is waiting for them to find him a rehab because he had was addicted to drugs and that led to this current situation.

He's been clean for one month as of today and I'm really proud of him but at the same time... I'm so exhausted.

Despite everything, his folks still supported him financially and as they're both doctors they've been trying to get him into a good rehab program and on antidepressants and still support him emotionally no matter what.

But he's depressed and thinks he'll be a failure at life forever and won't get a job or finish his master's and thinks he'll never accomplish anything.

I'm angry that despite all the love and support he gets from me and his family that he would rather give up than just try. If he fucks up again I don't know what I'll do...

I feel bad for feeling angry... I'm not asking much of him... I just want him to at least TRY to get better. Try to.stick through with the rehab, try to get employed again. We have a dream of us both going back to school and saving up our money and getting a place..

I'm angry because his parents gave him so much money over the years and he just blew it all away on drugs. They paid for his apartment when he went out of state for his Master's and he dropped out after a year. They paid for his plane ticket back, and refilled his debit card weekly for food and now that he has to stand on his own two feet for.once in his life, he thinks it's an impossible task and is already talking about fucking up.

He says he's serious about taking control of his life now though. That he'll do the rehab for 9 months or.longer if that's what it takes to get better. That he appreciates my support, that he doesn't deserve someone like me, but that he'll work his hardest and fix his life and make something of our long term relationship.

I hope this all works out...
>>
Anyone else feel like you kind of got the short end of the stick because you grew up with a family that didn't really have a clue and wasn't able to prepare you for life like other families did?

I know I'm an adult now and I take responsibility for my own shit, but it kind of sucks knowing that I didn't get to start off at the same spot on the game board as other people did.
>>
File: tumblr_m4963oHgYe1ruhq2co1_400.gif (308 KB, 360x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4963oHgYe1ruhq2co1_400.gif
308 KB, 360x205
>>16954307
>and /pol/
I'm so proud of you, Anon. :o)
>>
>>16954316
Alanon for families helped me a lot.
>>
>>16954266
If that is then the case, I believe their reasons for not telling you are meant to be good at heart. You can't see this >>16954281
now but they didn't want to worry you the most.
>>
sometimes i feel like such a loser
just the biggest loser...
how do i remedy that?
what's wrong with me? what do i need to change?
these questions have no answer unfortunately
>>
>>16954307
High five brotha. In the past month I quit weed (once a day max, skipping some days) and most of my Internet addiction. I'm using 3G to post this because I've filtered 4chan through my router lololol

Used to smoke 6 times a day and spend basically all day on a combo of 4chan, Reddit, and NormieBook (groups, not friends, because who wants friends when you could have Anon?)
>>
I wish you hadn't given up on us right before I got my shit together.

I wish you'd have given me some closure.

I want to talk to you but everyone keeps telling me not to, and I know I shouldn't.
>>
>>16954094
It was through Craigslist unfortunately. He seemed like a nice enough dude, could tell I wasn't into it and said we could try again another time if I felt more comfortable. But yeah I definitely am being really hard on myself for it because I know I'm 99.9% into girls and I just can't get with them. It sucks.
>>
don't ever fucking tell me what you think I can't do when you have no idea what my skills are. and don't ever talk to my customers about your retarded half baked suppositions.

fucking twat.
>>
File: soda.jpg (279 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
soda.jpg
279 KB, 500x667
It's been 6 months, and I miss her. Horribly. And I tried to make myself a better person, but I'm jobless again. Collecting unemployment and drawing cartoons.

She's about to be a part of the marines. And I don't think she'll ever know how much I love her. And in the long run, it'll never matter because she'll find a super fit money making man, and I'll die a no job hack who smoked and wasted everyone's time.

I feel like making cartoons is all I have to live for now. Even though I'm not making money off of it yet. But I can't help but listen to Elvis today... because she would play Elvis for me all the time.
>>
>>16954380

Thanks anon. I've been reading about it. I live in a yuuge city so I'm thinking about going to a meeting soon. I think maybe talking to some people in the same boat would be helpful. You found it pretty useful then, yeah?
>>
I'm gonna make it.

Fuck everyone else, I'm going to be someone great someday and nothing will fucking stop me. Not a lack of wealth, not life's shitty moments, not my two faced cunt dad, not college, not any mind games people play with me, not anyone or anything.

Fuck you and everyone else. I'm going to fucking make it and be someone great.
>>
I'M ETHAN BRADBURY
>>
I don't know of I'll ever love anyone again and if life is worth living without love in it.
>>
I still feel like I didn't earn it...
How could I even stand in the shadow of those great men who came before me? If someone where to see me for who I really am, they'd be sorely disappointed.
I feel like I'd be better off not existing.
>>
Made $120 in weird erotica commissions in the past two days.

I'm getting my brain shocked tomorrow! Before then, I'm hopefully going to finish my $20 commission. Then I can start on the first $50 one.
>>
My life has been very tough the past few months, and my best friend (who I really love and care about) cut all ties with me.. We both hurt eachother, but he hurt me more, and I realised that he was the one thing in life making all this pain bearable.. So I tried to overdose on pills last night but ended up having a really bad, vivid hallucination...
>>
>>16954703
Said the same thing to myself earlier tonight. No answers for you, but just letting you know someone else feels the same way.

>>16954693
Brain shocked?
>>
I know that you are probably busy with your exams right now but could you at least take a look at your messages and reply? thanks.
>>
>>16954731
It's called electroconvulsive therapy; it's a treatment for depression where they put you under anesthesia and shock your brain with electricity.

It's not painful, and it often cures depression. I'm really happy that I've been able to get it, and even happier that it's starting to work!
>>
There's something about you that draws me in. I feel a connection, and I feel so differently about you. You're respectful and yet relaxed. There's such intelligence in your eyes, and sometimes in them I see someone I've known before.

You are special. I can't put words to it. I just know I want to do anything to see you happy. Your smile means the world to me.

I'm such a SAP.
>>
>>16954797
Initials?
>>
Ex who wants to fuck again:

I won't lie, for a small moment, I considered it. Then I thought about it. First, you lied to me about what you wanted. You said you wanted a relationship and quickly back pedaled.

Second, and most important: you weren't good in bed. And no, it's nothing you can fix unless you're all of a sudden willing to go down on a girl now. Doubt that somehow. Anyway, sex with you was boring and I'd prefer chasing down my crazy ghost of a bf for some sex than putting up with your non orgasm giving self.

Peace.
>>
>>16954088
Physically over her. She was drunk and asleep.
>>
Some fuckwad next door is playing Clocks on the piano. I'd legitimately rather hear Wonderwall being shittily played on guitar. They're both douchebag-tier, but Clocks is the WORRRRRST.
>>
>>16954357
Yeah I get where you're coming from, sometimes it just feels like no one prepared you for what you were gonna have to do. In my case I think they tried but there were some things they just missed and now here I am trying to figure it all out on my own. It's hard but maybe we learn it better that way.
>>
>>16954316
Hey, do not be so hard on yourself, as it is not as if you left him when he was making steps to repair his life, when he was going into rehab. I remember some poor guy that posted here a while back had some girl he was with for five or six years leave him, in the situation you are in right now.

You are angry, and cannot understand his decisions. That is how addiction and mental illness function, all sorts of crazy brain chemistry, and some drugs seriously change the brain! The other Anon is right that Alanon can help, and it helped me with my SO.

Get help for yourself, be there for your man, and if you want to make it work, make it work! All sorts of counselors that can help.
>>
File: inspiration2.jpg (385 KB, 853x1230) Image search: [Google]
inspiration2.jpg
385 KB, 853x1230
She seems into me but I am hesitant to ask her out again (yes, we went out after she suggested us study together and gave me her phone #). On our first hang out together I suggested that we should cook together and she seemed to be in. However, at the end when she was leaving, she din't seem very excited about a second date. I really like her and would love to conquer her heart. But the age gap doesn't help and her silence is killing me. Should I text her and ask her out one last time? I'm a 40 y.o. who's losing hope in love
>>
>>16954861
>crush on a girl 15 years my younger
>I'm a 40 y.o.
I wish you had begun with that. Was worried you were 30 or something.
>>
No worries, anon. Wish I was born 10 years later...at my age there isn't many chances to choose. You get used to rejection but this girl was so sweet form the beginning and even though I have always been against marriage, if t's to her I would marry tomorrow
>>
File: 1333634891909.jpg (99 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
1333634891909.jpg
99 KB, 500x641
I finally got the time and the guts to start planning on how to get my shit together, and the image with the steps to success that i found in 4chan(something about priorities and not taking time into account or you'll procrastinate more) dissappeared from my PC and the history isn't helpful because the thread was deleted already.

FUCK.
>>
>>16954699
someone that doesn't know the difference between where and were? disgusting.

honestly, no one cares who you are. people only care about where you are and who they think you are. so 1. fuck people's opinions save a few and 2. if you don't like yourself, change yourself.

seriously though, no one fucking cares. welcome to being an adult in the real world. everyone is basically certifiably insane, and people think whatever they want with no need for logic, justification, proof, or reasonable response to criticism.

have a good day.
>>
>>16954797
That is so sweet...
>>
When I was 17 I had a 14 year old girlfriend who took quite an interest in me, and I was too afraid to introduce her to any kind of sexual experience because she was just so innocent and I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Now I regret not being able to communicate my true feelings in fear of the reactions of her and her family and our mutual friends; as well as fear of what it would have meant for myself and my true nature to manipulate her to be someone more suited to match my perverted wiles.
>>
how do i get help without getting help? i feel like i've been in a living coma for the good part of two years but i'm living in an abusive situation so i can't get therapy of any sort under any circumstances since i'm constantly monitored except when i'm on the computer and i can't get my shit together to leave when i spend every day wishing that i'm just gonna die
>>
>>16955095
We're still friends, but now, in addition to this, I now hold a crush on her younger sister, who just turned 15, because it turns out she's a lot cooler than her older sister.
>>
im so self-centered and narcissistic
i dont give a shit about most people and would sell out my morals out of convenienc, i care about myself above anything
i hate myself and wish i could be an genuinely good person that wasn't so hateful and selfish
>>
I need everyone to shut the fuck up and go away right now.

I need people to stop arguing with me when I prove that they're wrong.

I need people to stop talking out of their ass and getting pissed when I correct them

I need people to stop attacking me because i intimidate them just by being me or whatever it is.

I need people to understand the amount of work that goes into the things I'm doing and respect that instead of, again, getting hostile and insecure and childish

I need anyone with sociopathic or psychopathic tendancies to straight fuck off to their own little hell island where I'm certain they'd all be super happy trying to one up each other in what is essentially a massive edgelord disorder.

I need people to not be obsessed with me.

I need everyone around me to just not be shitty.

I need ignorant people to stop having any say in my life.

I need for my father to not want me to disappear

I need for my mother to not have always viewed me as a mistake

actually scratch that, I don't need the last two

I need people to not come crawling back when I succeed.

I need people to stop trying to suck up after they do something inexcusable like it makes it alright.

I need people to stop trying to be judge, jury, and executioner for imaginary causes or ones that aren't there's to be a part of.

I need you all to not be fucking crazy.

I need to be alone for a little while if you're all going to be like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbw86Xts5Q
>>
File: 1445828691491.png (70 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445828691491.png
70 KB, 550x550
I miss you, I really do. But I can't go on pretending everything is fine and dandy.
You wanted to talk? I don't buy it, you didn't make the effort at all. None.
>I hope we never meet again, and if we do, don't talk to me
Then you wait for us to be alone and tell me that you could deal with me being in the same place, but that we aren't solving shit.
Just no, let's not be hypocrites.
I hope you are up for another talk, but if you aren't, im leaving this mess behind me and not going to pretend to be alright with you.
It will be up to you to deal with this, not me.
>>
you know what man, I can see it really bothers you that i just up and quit smoking, drinking, started working out, and actually started being happy. so much so that you're trying to screw with that happiness. well you have no goddamn idea how much effort that took and you can kindly go choke on a dick if you're gonna act like that. you can do it too. dunno what the fuck you want from me. I can't get your shit together for you and your attitude towards me isn't gonna help.

I am so fed up with where I am. damn it people you would rather hate and shit on people than go "oh man look at what they did, I bet i can do that too. now how'd they do that..."

drives me insane.
>>
I tried to get over her. But then there was a pic on fb of her with somebody new and my feelings started to come unfrozen. Now I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>16955161
I know that feel man. Hang in there. Don't let your mind revolve around her
>>
Hey, anon. What's your favorite color?
>>
>>16955166
stark, complete, blank, white.

because it's the color of having my eyes closed; no one spouting lies, useless information, or wild assumptions; and of no one being an asshole.
>>
>>16955166
Red
>>
>>16955183
>>16955180
i like yellow
>>
File: 134697182494.gif (2 MB, 336x199) Image search: [Google]
134697182494.gif
2 MB, 336x199
>mfw I just became Chad
>>
I feel like I'm never quite good enough for anything I do. Not very good at my job, failed out of college, haven't had a girlfriend or any sort of sexual contract for years, and the list goes on. More importantly, I'm letting that start to affect the friendships I have in small ways and I'm afraid that it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>16955203
the fear will make it worse
You've got this anon
You can do it, okay?
You will do it, I believe in you
>>
I hate myself. I have hated myself for almost six years now. It started back when I was a sophmore in high school when my father killed himself. I looked up to the man like he was a god made flesh. He could do no wrong. And then, one day out of the blue, he was gone. I have hated myself for not helping him and not trying harder to save him. His suicide was my fault even if it wasn't. I have since gone on to fail at going to college and fail at holding a real job in the most royal of manners. I was just talking to my girlfriend about us both going back to school and she was worried she wouldn't be able to pay for herself. I assured her that I would help every chance I had but she turned down my help. We went back and forth with this for a half hour until I lost my cool and slapped her in the face. I appolagized, she cried and then forgave me, and then went home. The problem is I haven't forgiven myself and hate myself more for allowing myself to lose control like that. We have been together for 7 years and I never hit her before. I hate myself and I don't know how to stop or what to do
>>
I really wanted a family.
>>
>>16955294
me too anon
what happened to us?
>>
I don't know what the hell has happened to me. Lately I've just become hyper sensitive to seeing make up on women. And it's not even just women I'm around in person. If I get an /s/, all I can see in a shit load of foundation. Like all of them have to lather it on with a putty knife. I go to the mall, I can see girls from a distance with it all on in ridiculous amounts. I mean, if they're not wearing any I can tell, but it's just painfully obvious to me lately. And I know that most attractive women go from about a 5 or 6 to a 10 with enough work, but I'm starting to prefer average looking women without a lot of make up on to the knock outs with some. Maybe I'm just getting tired of bullshit. Maybe I'm just more interested in genuine people. Maybe deep down I think that a woman who doesn't try so hard is attractive because I think that she must be confident in herself enough to think that she doesn't need it. Fuck if I know.
>>
>>16955304

I'm not sure how to be in a family, I think. And I don't want my kids growing up with a parent who works all the time just to afford the basics so much so that I'm not there when they need me the most.

How hard can it be to have a loving family without bullshit?
>>
>>16955329
I don't think I know how to do it proper either
I bet it can be really hard but I bet it's really great
>>
>>16955294
>>16955304
I'm batman
>>
>>16955338

Thank you
>>
>>16955329
>>16955338
helps if your family actually wanted you and you didn't just kind of show up. tends to breed resentment.
>>
>>16954501

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>16955120
Seig Heil!!!! You're a prissy judgmental little bitch that wants control over everyone's emotions because he's him.

"Crazy" = "She said/did something I didn't understand and didn't like"
>>
>>16955125
I'm not gonna chase after you anymore
>>
I need anyone with sociopathic or psychopathic tendancies to straight fuck off to their own little hell island where I'm certain they'd all be super happy trying to one up each other in what is essentially a massive edgelord disorder.

That's good. Really. I'm stealing it.
>>
>>16955137
You're very special.

Special meaning retarded.
>>
>>16955396
Holy shit, are you my soul sister? I know those feels....
>>
File: xVgZNqV.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1143) Image search: [Google]
xVgZNqV.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1143
I think I cried on almost every episode of this fucking chinese cartoon
>>
File: 1457725218990.jpg (50 KB, 491x700) Image search: [Google]
1457725218990.jpg
50 KB, 491x700
>bringing groceries to car, see someone slammed into the back bumper
>go home, housemates made a mess of everything
>try to play my SNES but one roomie fucked up one of the buttons and made it stick
>almost broke until payday
>go outside to pee since both bathrooms are taken
>mid-piss see a skunk waltz on by
>heart stops but pee doesn't
>skunk just walks around the piss and continues on his or her way

The little things. Thank you, skunk.
>>
I want a qt3.14 gf with short hair. I want one so bad, and I'm not desperate but when youre writing poetry and reading at night it gets lonely some times
>>
>>16954434
Are u me?
>>
I am a computer gaming/movie/anything digital that turns my brain off addict. If I don't play league and try to stop I find myself using other means of distractions. I'm currently taking a year off college because it got so bad. I'm currently looking into cgaa and will hopefully find something useful there. Any other ideas, /adv/? Thanks in advance, and for anyone else struggling with anything, keep fighting the good fight, the one that's worth it. It's not important to win every battle (especially with family members) but rather to win the war.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 414x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 414x165
It's been about 10 days now since I cut contact with you. And I'm done with you, for good. I don't miss you quite as much as I thought I would, but I still fantasise about us crossing paths one day.
A part of me still wants to check up on you, but I'm doing so well, and I'm far too selfish to want to go back to square one.
But trust, I will not forget you. And I do not humor you when I say, I will never love again.
>>
>>16954797
That is so fucking sweet i wish someone would look at me like that.
>>
Stop trying to validate yourself lad, the only time we don't like you around is when you're being a tryhard or a cocky shit because you want to impress others. Just be yourself
>>
I can't stop realizing how almost every man I have met since you left is a better man than you.

I feel optimistic. Even my new boss banters with me better than you. People understand the things I say which you claimed held no ground or made no sense or were "crazy".

I am going to live a good life. Thanks for not holding me back.
>>
>>16955474
This is so beautiful and courageous it hurts to read. I wish I could be as strong as you. I'm talking to my ex and it is doing a bit of damage to me.
>>
>>16954491
I'm sorry, anon.
I hope things get better for you in time.
If this wasn't an anonymous image board I'd give you a hug.
>>
File: mine.png (8 KB, 369x311) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
8 KB, 369x311
>>16955484
>it is doing a bit of damage to me

Don't wait; just go and find someone else unless you wanted to end up like pic related

me
>>
>>16954824
Was this just a one-off thing? Or were you turned on by her before/after?
Do you have photos of her and do you masturbate to them too?
If you think that you'll do it again, or maybe go further, but you don't want to then you'll have to be very careful not to get into situations where you are relying on your resolve and self control.

Did you actually cum onto her?
>>
>>16955102
What does her younger sister look like?
>>
>>16955473
For a guy that has put 4000 hours into fucking dota 2 over the last 5 years. I still got a A to A+ average mark over the last 2 years in college because i simply worked and lived from college. Realized if i could force myself to leave home, away from the games, and work in a solid learning environment like a library or computer lab, I could get a shit tone of work done. Cutting yourself off like that from everything else has helped me personally establish good working habits and deal with that kind of addiction, so I don't know if it helps everyone. Now i'm learning to work solidly at home and haven't i played dota in like 4 months.
>>
>>16955504
You're right. I do need to pull myself away from him. It doesn't help that he has sociopathic tendencies which can turn me into a codependent person tied to him so tightly. He hurts me so bad and it imprints on my mind that the only reconciliation of my pain is through and with him. Because of that, I keep going to him.

No more though. Thank you for validating what was already inside me. I hope for all the best things for you, kind brave anon <3
>>
I love my wife when she's asleep.
She's pretty. She doesn't lie to me or neglect me or put everyone else first ahead of me. She just sleeps, and I love her.

How am I ever going to tell her that she's not giving me what I need so we should divorce? I am so fucking miserable all the time.
>>
>>16955166
Green. Like a Kelly or lime green
>>
>>16954861
Listen, a guy friend 15 yrs older than me asked me out when he was 40 and over 10 years later, we're still about to cross the line. Do it
>>
I've been dating her you for 4 and a half years, and i've never been selfish,
did everything i could, loved you as much as i can, you seemed too, but in the end you cut it off, for no reason, and i finally found out that the reason, is because I didnt buy you enough gifts? are you fucking shitting me, 4 and a half years went down to shit because of shitty gifts?
i've bought so many expensive ones,
life is so unfair for people that try their best for someone.
>>
>>16955315
Have you thought that some of the average women you describe are actually more beautiful really, or you still think they're average because they aren't wearing makeup, or much makeup. As a woman who hardly wears makeup, I consider myself maybe slightly better than average looking but have been called beautiful. Not that I believe it, I suppose
>>
>>16955954
I guess it's about personal preference. I think my best friend is hot AF but he doesn't think so
>>
I'm back guys. Don't be alarmed.
>>
>>16955525
Asian, wears glasses. Cute, but it's not like she tries to be. Is the only one among her sisters who likes to play sports and do physical activities. Pretty much all of them are hot, although she's not as developed as her sisters.
>>
I cheated on her when we were only 3 weeks together with a colleague.

we've been together for 8 months.

I told her yesterday.

I love her so much.
>>
I don't care what anyone says or thinks. It's irrelevant. Whatever happens, you're the best in my eyes. They'll always look for you.
>>
>>16955120
>judge, jury, and executioner

Sounds like you to be honest. Fucking control freak fuck you. You're incredibly narcissitic if you feel as though everyone should fucking bow to your every whim you fucking manchild.
Get your head out your ass and realise what you actually have, Fuck if I had some people wanting me obsessing over me, Loving me I wouldn't let them fucking go. Jesus you have everything most people want and you're crying over how its all too much for poor you. Fuck you dude.
>>
>>16956113
It wasn't me
>>
Why did the only guy in the world who seems to know just the right way to talk to me just HAVE to be your balding, obese ass.

My eyes and hands say no but my vag says yes.

This is a fucking weird feeling and I don't like it.
>>
I want to break up with boyfriend of almost five years but would feel guilty doing so when he still says he's happy with me.
>>
How much love,support and encouragement do you need? I have to start doing good for myself before you drag us both down. Will you wait for that?
>>
Yeah, I'm just a stranger to you, right?

I just can't show my affection to you. It would be awkward for me to talk to you. You probably won't care anyway. Why do I have to overthinking unimportant shit?
>>
J - So you sent one of your drug cronies to fuck with me… then he treated me the way you did.

Why do you hate me so much?
>>
>>16956383
You don't know unless you try.
>>
>>16956362
What I need is a map and wherever you go I'll follow so let's get a move on it
>>
>>16954802
From M
>>
I have replaced emotions, social interaction, the desire for love, and the ability to communicate properly with working and doing schoolwork all the time, and I'm loving it.
I am a robot!
>>
>>16956358
If you are not happy with HIM then try to fix it. Figure out what you need from the relationship and talk to him about it. If it turns out that you can't fix it then don't torture yourself by staying just to keep him happy.
But try first. Try like you mean it.
>>
>have crippling mental illnesses
>NEET for six years because of it
>life is hard but at least i'm on disability
>eventually, start recovering
>suddenly everything starts going exceptionally well and i make amazing progess during the last five months
>lose 3 out of 5 diagnoses
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>still too ill to enroll in uni or get a job though
>also already planning out my next treatment which will take at least around 1,5 year to complete
>scared as fuck i'll lose my disability before i'm done with treatment because i have less diagnoses now
I want to be a productive member of society, that's why I'm working my ass off to get out of this shit everyday. I'm just not ready at the moment.
>>
File: tatsume.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tatsume.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>16955603
The same to you, there is strength in being honest to yourself and acting on it
>>
>>16956438
I hope this isn't for me. I need details because WHAT!?
>>
>>16956558
How did you manage to push away emotions? It's not working for me and I need to get classwork done.
>>
File: 4894618941654.gif (992 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
4894618941654.gif
992 KB, 500x376
>want to fap and edge for hours
>not horny
>avoid fapping for a couple of days
>still not horny in the slightest

I may as well just get castrated at this point.
>>
>>16956880
Try some erotic hypnosis files from /t/
>>
There was a period in my life where I was attracted to young girls. This lasted about a decade, but I seem to have grown out of it now. I'm nearly 40 and seem to only be attracted to women in their late 30s.

I'm ashamed for having those thoughts.
I'm also confused where they came from, and where they went.
>>
The love of my life, a girl who I was close friends with for 6 years before I dated, grew up with, and trusted more than anyone, fucked me over worse than I thought she was ever capable of.

It hurts so bad. I trusted the most vulnerable part of me to her completely and she hardened it to stone.

Guess no one else can hurt me like she did, but honestly I still can't believe she would ever do that to me. I'm having a hard time even comprehending it.

I have to be around her all the time and I can feel my throat close up whenever I see her. All I can do is stop my hands from shaking hard enough for her to notice.
>>
>>16956923
What did she do?
Sounds a little like what is happening to me rn.
>>
>>16956852
I started waking up at 4am, arriving at the school by 6 (class starts at 8) so I have two hours alone to do work. I check my phone less and facebook less because I'm so invested in my schoolwork.. I'm applying for jobs halfway across the country so that I can get away from everyone I knew. Once I move I'll deactivate facebook, change e-mails, and get a new number.
>>
>>16956954
>>16956852
Basically just only think of schoolwork all the time and convince yourself everyone around you is out to get you
>>
She just put some music on.
Suddenly I am clenching my jaw with rage.
How can I have so much hate just blow up from nowhere?
Hate hate hate.
Everything is shit.
>>
>>16953755
I got a person living with me who pays for food and groceries but isn't helping with any financials. I broke up with an LDR where the girl just started being too busy with work to even talk. I freelance write trying to live the dream, but I worry all the time that I'm not gonna make it. If my computer dies, I realize I'm right and royally fucked.
>>
File: 7gnvLtY.gif (3 MB, 358x158) Image search: [Google]
7gnvLtY.gif
3 MB, 358x158
I want to be in a relationship, have sex, and have kids. I feel like despite being an antisocial nerd, I'm at least functional enough and devoid of autism to the point that I could make it happen if I put my mind to it, but I love loli, shota, and furry. I only like them in the form of cartoons and anime of course, not in reality, but I'm scared that I'll die alone because I'll never find a girl who accepts these things, and I'd rather not have to hide them and run the risk of getting the cops called on me because my wife found porn of cartoon kids on my computer.
>>
I can feel the tears behind my eyes, waiting to come out. I just feel so weak and overwhelmed by everything. I don't want to do this any more, it's too tough.
I'm falling apart.
>>
>>16956438
Z? Ring any bells for you?
>>
>>16956756
Z meant for you.
>>
This is the 3rd time I've had suicidal thoughts in the space of a week. Auh.
>>
So 1 week of being on "break". Still have not heard from him, and all I can think of is...this is bad. I don't know what went wrong. I don't know why he went from calling me gorgeous and wifey, and then like a switch, told me he needs a break. I don't get it.
>>
>>16956113
THIS. I think I know the guy who wrote this.
>>
>>16956537
We've talked about this many times, let's go
>>
>>16956936
Aw I'm sorry. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, it sucks.

Welp, we had pretty much the perfect relationship. Super deeply in love, completely comfortable around each other, constantly laughing and touchy feely, whatever. I loved her more than anything and wanted to marry her if I could.

But for whatever reason, we hardly ever saw each other. She lived 5 minutes away and had a car. I used to drive over there last summer and she'd be like..almost ridiculously happy to see me, but her dad would kick me out and she just let him.

It got to the point where I'd just show up, drop off flowers or something at the door, and leave without ringing the doorbell.

Then I lost my license because of a crash so I was trapped at home and nothing changed. We only saw each other maybe once a month no matter how many times I talked to her about it.

She'd always apologize and show up the next day for a few hours, but she'd leave at the slightest excuse, even though we had a lot of fun together and we were both super happy just to be around one another.

She'd constantly text me that she missed me and say I meant everything to her, we'd say we loved each other and shit every day, and I was closer to her than anyone else was (she didn't have any other close friends and never had, really). A week before we broke up, she wrote me a 4 page list of reasons why she loved me for my birthday. We truly cared about each other and supported one another.

But she knew not seeing her much hurt me and she never fixed it. And it did hurt me, a lot, for a long time.

It finally got to the point where I asked her to show up in person to talk it out. Long story short, she said she could only stay an hour then sat there for half the time silently petting my dog and avoiding eye contact while I sat next to her on the verge of tears.

I ended up saying something like "I don't think this is working" and saying why then turning into a sobbing mess
>>
>>16955120
Even tho you're a total controlling dick, the song is really dope.
>>
>>16957023
(cntd) and she said something about trying to fix it and I said I thought it might be too late. After that, she just sat there for the rest of the time while I cried on her and said I loved her (she said she loved me too). She didn't even try to talk to me about it. Nothing. Then she got up at the exact time she said she would and I kissed her and she left.

The next day in the class we shared, she tried to act like we were just friends, like before we started dating. I think she even called me bro. That seriously fucked me up and I pretty much ignored her so she started ignoring me too, but I loved her so much that I thought it might be a misunderstanding and texted her that weekend saying I didn't mean to break up with her and I wasn't okay with how things turned out. She said she thought we had "different expectations" from the relationship and "underlying issues" (..we had none besides her never bothering to be around me) and that she thought we saw each other enough. Also that she only ever wanted to be friends with me even though she still loved me and missed me, like she was taking the high road or something.

We haven't talked since and I have to sit next to her for 2 hours a day. It's like seeing a ghost. I can fucking smell her perfume and hear her breathing. It's horrible.

I'd rather she'd have cheated on me or something, this entire experience has been a huge mindfuck and it's given me awful trust issues.

I wouldn't have posted this massive rant except for that's kinda what this thread is for lol.

tl;dr: I wanted to stay with her for life and she was one of the most important people to me in the world and she said she felt the same over and over, but ditched me completely over a very fixable issue and acted like it was my fault.
>>
I'm working towards improving my appearance so I'm working out, dieting, and I've recently got myself contact lenses.

Yeah, I just look intimidating without my glasses because I already had masculine features but my glasses covered them.

It's fucking weird to see development too. My shoulders are getting larger and so are my traps. Can't see my pecs because I've got a fair bit of chub to burn off but dieting isn't really difficult.

Gotta start revising next week for my exams. Not looking forward to them but I think I only have 2 so it's going to be okay.
>>
I want to fuck my best friend so bad.

I know I'm friendzoned but I don't think it's for lack of chemistry. I banter with her, I speak my mind, I put my foot down when I feel the need, and she's definitely the submissive one between the two of us.

I really suspect I'm just not her type physically, at all. Which kinda gives me hope. Maybe the only thing standing between me and banging her is dropping a hundred pounds and getting a respectable job. That's a lot more doable than changing my inherent personality, I think.

She's told people conflicting things on whether or not she had feelings for me in the past. Which is better than a hard "no", right?
>>
You all need Jesus!
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 666x666
Why is it impossible to be friends with everyone? And when you try, you become everyone's enemy?

I fucking hate myself for being so fucking stupid. I don't say bad shit about people. I do nothing to hurt the people I care about. But here I am being the one who always gets fucking hurt trying to help these motherfuckers out and be nice. And why is it that I feel like the asshole in the end?

The same fucking people tell me that I'm such a good friend. So you want me to be an asshole instead?

What the fuck
>>
stop
fucking
talking
so much

god

i hate your stupid cat
your stupid boring friends
your stupid boring drama

i dont care that your parents are cunts
i dont care that your mood is x today
i dont care that your activities today are x/y/z

i keep you on this skype list for one reason
and that reason is you send me a lil somethin-somethin every couple days

so just keep the pics coming you stupid bitch

just shut the fuck up and flaunt those giant fucking tits you know i like so much
shit, even you're probably more content with life when that's happening
>>
>>16957263

Exactly. People turn on you in an instant. Nietzsche wrote about this. Friends, there are no friends.

This is just life. relationships can go south in an instant for any little reason.
>>
>>16954861
>She seems into me but I am hesitant to ask her out again (yes, we went out after she suggested us study together and gave me her phone #). On our first hang out together I suggested that we should cook together and she seemed to be in. However, at the end when she was leaving, she din't seem very excited about a second date. I really like her and would love to conquer her heart. But the age gap doesn't help and her silence is killing me. Should I text her and ask her out one last time? I'm a 40 y.o. who's losing hope in love

Do it faggot.

>>16954863
>>crush on a girl 15 years my younger
>>I'm a 40 y.o.
>I wish you had begun with that. Was worried you were 30 or something.

Nigger, my response would be the same.
>>
File: estelle_bright_43352.jpg (228 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
estelle_bright_43352.jpg
228 KB, 400x600
I'm honestly torn on whether I want to remain a recluse or not.

I mean, I love doing my own thing, and I don't really feel any particular need to have others around me. BUT I did have tons of friends in high school, and that was okay I guess.

Intellectually, I know that my life could probably be better in some ways if I started making friends again. But, in terms of my personal desires, the need for other people simply isn't there. I feel pretty good about my life the way it is. But maybe it could be better?
>>
>>16957004
I didn't send anybody to do a goddamn thing
>>
>>16957317
Shits about to go down
>>
I wish I could die already. Existence is pain.
>>
Chick I'm dating is fresh out of a 2-month relationship with some fuckboy she didn't even like.

He's been crying on his facebook about it nonstop. Literally will not shut up about it, sometimes even sounding like he's slipping into denial.

He doesn't know she's dating someone new. I could totally get this guy to kill himself if I showed him the stuff she's sending me, so soon after she dumped his dumb cheating ass unceremoniously.

I would never actually do it.

But knowing I have the ability amuses me.
>>
>>16957320
Oh, then maybe all ya'll the same then.
>>
>>16957322
I know how you feel. Life is war....fight!
>>
>>16957327
I genuinely don't have the energy. All of it is spent trying not to break down when I'm looking after my terminally ill grandfather.
>>
>>16957320
Once a friend (who'd been around) told me that a guy was really stupid to take a woman to his place and then fuck her over. I mean, she know where you LIVE, nigga. Women don't like being treated like shit and some would want revenge. You don't want that woman to know where you live.
>>
File: 1456616130930.png (242 KB, 446x422) Image search: [Google]
1456616130930.png
242 KB, 446x422
My ex girlfriend was practically cheating with multiple guys

I was unable invited to a party I was looking forward to for a while literally 10 minutes ago

I'm coming to realise that life is pointless

I'm too much of a pussy to end it all
>>
>>16957335
define "practically" cheating
>>
>>16957335
>I was unable invited to a party I was looking forward to for a while literally 10 minutes ago

wtf is unable invited.
>>
>>16957339
She talked to another guy after I told her not to.
>>
>>16957331
My heart goes out to you <3
>>
Why would a friend tell you they're coming in thursday night when they just hang with family on friday? Is it because his wife doesn't like the politics I have on facebook, and she'd rather not hang out with me?

Especially since we always used to hang out together with the rest of your family when you'd come down. Am I being phased out? Yeah, you said we'd hang out tomorrow, but we used to hang out every chance we'd get when you were down.
>>
>>16957340
Un invited

Sorry, autocorrect
>>
>>16957339
Pretty much she started getting all touchy feely with a few of her guy friends. Then it turns out she showed up at the house of one of my friends, took of her shirt and asked for a massage
>>
File: Do.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Do.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>16957244
Agreed, Most people on these threads seems to some extent to be demoniacally oppressed.
>>
>>16957379
You must be a complete sperg. Spersg and autists dont deserve to get invited to parties or treated like human equals.
>>
>>16957387
Probably true

Cheers for the motivation bud
>>
>>16957130
Yeah that's right, sweetheart, cough up the 1er, take us to town. Taste our chemistry, just my type. - I'll pay you back a thousand-fold on our next date
>>
The girl i love have a crush on my bestfriend and i cant get over the idea that she doesnt want me
>>
It seems like everything has slowly been getting better and better for me since I broke up with my loser ex, so why is the urge to kill myself/self harm stronger than ever? I've been happier than I've been in years, now all of a sudden it feels like all of the happiness I've been maintaining for months is being flushed down the metaphorical toilet bit by bit and it's killing me. I don't want to go back to rock bottom, I really don't want to relapse into the same mental state I was in about a year ago. I thought I was past this.

I hate that I get so irrationally jealous over partners' history with other women. When I hear about his sexual history, I feel a rage fucking unparalleled and I hate that I feel that way, but it's like I can't help it. I'm SO jealous and I hate it, it makes me feel like a complete psychopath.
>>
>>16957324
I don't even understand what's happening right now. But I'm about to fucking find out.
>>
>>16957455
Well I'm just tired of this war. You don't have to leave a club with your bitchface posse as soon as I walk in like I'm so horrible you can't even stand to be in the same room with me. It was a party and people there liked me. I wasn't going to mess with you. I won't ever mess with you again. But that hurts. You know it does.
>>
Look I'm sorry for being so annoying and stubborn. I'm sorry for being the biggest disappointment in your life. I don't want you to go away and never talk to me again cause I'm so useless and a fucking loser. I don't even deserve to kill myself cause then I'll just be another burden you have to live with. I know it now that everything everyone said is true. I am nothing but a fat, melodramatic piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell. I know of of this now. My emotional problems are just me being a fucking whiny cunt and I'm the reason my mom left and never loved me. So I'm sorry. And thanks for making me realize that I do think I'm entitled and a know it all that shoves it your face. Sorry for these last couple of years.
>>
>>16957323
The guy I'm currently seeing had a crazy whore ex whom he wasn't all that physically attracted to. Long story short, she treated him like shit and dumped him because she suspected that he was cheating when he wasn't.

The kicker? She was supposedly SUPER paranoid and insecure about him finding someone younger and more attractive. Here I am lol. She regretted breaking up with him almost immediately and begged for him back which led to him blocking her because she cray.

He personally told me that he's never been more attracted to anyone else, I personally find the coincidence hilarious. There's no better feeling than one-upping someone whom you know hurt someone you care about.
>>
My boyfriend wants to transition and I'm straight.
>>
>>16957469
What war? Just hold on. Hold on, please.
>>
Went to watch Batman v Superman to escape my life for a couple of hours and wow, it was almost as bad as being me for 2 and a bit hours. Shoulda watched Cloverfield Land or High Rise or something.
>>
Don't worry I'm not gonna cheat, could never ever do that. But god damn, I would do her in a heartbeat if I was single, and she plain told me the same. I'm sure it'll pass, just gotta chill for some time.
>>
This relationship is being broken. And it's not my fault. Get to fucking fixing it. I can't lose you.
>>
>>16955392
>>16956113
>>16957025
>>16957017

this shit, right here. not one of you knows what I'm talking about, not one of you is involved but you feel entitled and offended enough at nothing but your own assumptions to jump down my throat. fuck off with your bullshit, god damn people. just shut the fuck up. you are not involved, its a random anonymous post about a multitude of situations where I just went "this isn't what I want to deal with in my life" and I put them all in a list. cause i was sitting here getting distracted from what i was trying to do thinking about all this shit.

I'm not trying to control anything but my own goddamn life. if you've got a fucking problem with it, you don't have to be in it. its that fucking simple. and you're not entitled to be in it either. if you feel like you are then guess what you're that controlling asshole. I'm not trying to control people's emotions, feelings, actions, or whatever. but if i don't want it around me at any point in time for whatever reason, I hold the right to go "nah, I'm done with this, either right now, or permanently"

fucking assholes. you are the people I want to fuck off.
>>
>>16957646
Thats messed up.
I wouldnt want to date a dude like that. Why dont you just dump your gf
>>
>>16958250

You're pretty quick to pass judgment on people who sound like they act like you but in different facets. Maybe you should come to realize people are different, and at different levels of maturity, and grow at different rates.

Or, y'know, stop whining so much.

>I'm not trying to control people
>but I'll make a list of all the things I don't like and "need" people to stop/start doing
>which is essentially the desire in my heart to control them
>but I don't control people

Hypocrisy sure is fun.
>>
>>16956113
>Jesus you have everything most people want
who the fuck are you to tell me what i have? you know fuckall about me.

you want to talk about controlling? you're actually trying to control my entire perception of my own problems, that happen to ME.

AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ANY OF MY POST WAS ABOUT.

I know you don't cause half was actual problems, half was general societal problems, and half was complete simplifications of quotes from great minds.

just had to come back and comment on this gem. you know nothing jon snow.
>>
>>16958250
>>16958281
I think you're the type that knows he's a dick but wants people to not know that. Well, sweetie, when you share your real shit with anon guess what? We think you're a dick.

And if by some chance you are the person I know that you sound like -- you need to get over this shit. I'm friends with people you're "friends" with. You're gon see me out and when you do you need to give me respect. Or better yet don't come out on those nights.
>>
fuck this crap, i wish i was a robot like some people are. why can't i love the girl who loves me? and why can't i forget that other girl?

fuck this silly life. its all about being better than others such that we get the girl. it is all about fucking status, about being fit, never about being who we are.

fuck you, i cannot even be angry at you. you didnt play with me, you didnt look down on me, you were completely honest with me and just told me that there is no chance for us. i wish you would have acted like some manipulative cruel bitch so i could at least get over you. but now i still think you're that awesome, warm, caring, genuine, always happy person and cannot forget you. i wish i could somehow reach you, but i can't, we live in two different worlds. i would love to get to your side, but there is an invisible wall.

now i said i'm not interested in staying friends and i regret it already.

fuck. why do we always want what we can't get? fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
>>
>>16958282
Jesus Christ you're a feisty bitch aren't you? Face it, you're a controlling piece of shit who probably thinks he has all these friends but they talk shit about you behind your back because you're a dick.
>>
>>16958281
man you read into word choice deep. wrong, but deep. here's exactly why I chose to state it like that.

I statement because I wasn't sure how to word what i was feeling but I felt like complete shit that day. I statements as I learned are the very most basic structure for communicating things like that.

so we have I

need, cause i needed these things to stop, collectively, before I lost my damn mind that day.

so we have I need

people cause problems that are harder for me to solve. if, for example, there is a fire in my house I can immediately rectify the situation by one of two options; i can put it out, or i can leave the area and go to where there is not fire (simplified, obviously there are steps after that)

with people, if there is a problem, BECAUSE I don't want to control people i can't just go "you're not doing that anymore" it doesn't work, it shouldn't work. the problem with these problems arises when either I can't remove myself from the situation, or the situation follows me, moreso if the situation willfully follows me for the express purpose of being a situation. are we getting somewhere here?

if you actually looked, my desire in all of that was to be alone, not stick around and try to control people.

also, if you knew the situations you'd agree its perfectly normal to not like them. so you're trying to control me right now by telling me what I have to have in my life. in which case, fuck you, get fucked with a cactus.

>>Maybe you should come to realize people are different, and at different levels of maturity, and grow at different rates.

no shit, doesn't mean i need all the people at all the levels of maturity and growth in my life all at the same time, all the time.

which brings us to another level of my counterpoint to the emotional nazis.

most of that post is feelings that are temporary. I know, novel concept. after a long ass 6 months I didn't have the energy to deal with any of that stuff anymore. thus, I don't want it around
>>
Somebody wants to pay me to write erotica about wombles. I find this extremely amusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wombles
>>
>>16958324
I can't really tell who you're talking to.
>>
>>16958339
tumblr much
>>
>>16958350
just venting, imagining the dickhead I hate who fucked me over is on this board.
>>
Dear J,

I've been dreaming of what my boring, meaningless life would have been like if you were here still. We were older than we were, holding hands and joking around while my brother and us played Golden Eye on the couch. I was quoting the fucking Chad Warden video and you were too, and we were both so happy for some reason. Happier than I've felt in years, but it felt so real.

Another one, we were the only two people in a peaceful apocalypse. We held hands during the storm that ended the world. And then we were taking turns driving through a dead world, and I think we were just happy to be together.

And then, another night, we were vacationing through Ireland, for some reason. I don't really remember much, just that we were broke, and we were drinking at some old bar. It was pleasant, but the most confusing out of them. The way we got there was strange, and only made sense in the dream.

It feels amazing in the dreams, to be with you again, but it tears me apart when I wake up and you aren't with me. I remember why I love you, and I can't forget it. Not again. And I remembered the person you loved, the person I wanted to be when I was with you. I can't be him without you.

-C
>>
>>16958355
careful, a cathartic venting post is subject to search by the emotion tumblr nazis who will tell you that you must accept everything, comply, and conform or you're a controlling narcissist.

then your thread is subject to seizure.

it's a very stupid system of law but this is the internet and it's just how it is. wish there were at least bribes, most bullshit systems have bribes right?

I wonder, can I give people pictures of cute puppies to fuck off?
>>
File: are you happy yet.jpg (27 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
are you happy yet.jpg
27 KB, 590x590
>>16958378
is this working?
>>
File: more.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
more.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1200
>>
Just text me back
>>
File: yayyyy.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yayyyy.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>16958414
>>
File: fuck how eat.jpg (27 KB, 606x404) Image search: [Google]
fuck how eat.jpg
27 KB, 606x404
>>16958421
>>
File: bonus goat.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bonus goat.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>>16958424
>>
File: hehe.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>16958429
>>
File: image_12.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
Made the mistake of talking to my ex after a few years, I've been fucked up for the past few days and I keep seeing little hints here and there about her and now I can't get her off my mind. I stopped talking to her but I have to fight the urge to not message her now.
>>
>>16957023
>>16957029
Wow I just read this again and I'm whiny as shit.
God I'm lonely.
>>
I am utterly scared of women.

I don't hate women, I don't despise them. I am still really affected by them, I still find them completely beautiful, mesmerizing and,
in all, different of me. But I am so desperately terrified of women. I am not scared of women like, for example, women itself are
scared of cockroaches. Cockroaches are gross, tiny little things that flies towards you and makes you feel instantly in danger. I am
scared of women just like a little child is scared of the dark. Scared of somewhere it can't see, can't hear, can't feel and can't touch.
In my vision, and this is clearly My vision only, they seem so dark, so cold, so out of reach. They seem like dolls made of sharp tools,
ready to jump against my flesh whenever the opportunity is given. Beautiful crafted dolls with the burning urge of dragging me to Hell.
And it's desperating to feel things towards women, to love them, to wish them, and then having to confront this dark twisted vision of them.
And I don't blame them, not at all. As a student of Psychology, it's very clear for me that all of that is because of experiences during
my life that dug deep in my mind, in my unconsciouness and can be very well pointed as a trauma. But, what can I do when the windows that
show me life is completely blurred by this reality?
>>
My god.
>>
>>16958688
has it ever occurred to you that you're wrong?
>>
>>16958506
It sounds like your bond with your mother was compromised at some point. Or you might have been sexually abused by some older woman as a preteen or whatever.
>>
Why are you doing this?

You friend zone me, then you tell me you don't want to go with the prom with me. You obviously want nothing to do with me, but you still try to talk to me. You still get upset when I don't walk with you. You even get upset when I don't text you. I know it's playful but it's pissing me off. Don't you get it? I'm trying to move on. Leave me alone. For fuck sakes go talk to other people. This whole year you have caused me nothing but pain. Do you know how hard it is to talk to someone who had just hardcore friend zoned you?

I don't even give a shit if you ask if you want to go to the prom with me. I don't even care if you say you want to go out with me. I will say no. I'm not playing this game. I want nothing to do with you. Bye
>>
M,
Considering that I've got feelings for you I'm trying to assemble appropriately and decide if I want to voice them...and other folks I'm close to are having serious emotional events right now, it's best we didn't hang out this week.
>>
>>16953755
I keep fearing for my dog,Mom, and Dad's deaths. It's just too sad for me. I feel like I've sucked all the joy out of their lives in order to fuel my own. I have one great friend but other than that I'm pretty boring, useless, and generally unlikable. Why Why Why. I wish I could give them my life years. These thoughts just scare me.
>>
File: scared.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
151 KB, 421x500
>my mom has breast cancer and is currently receiving radiation treatment
>my father failed his stress test and needs to decide whether to have a second heart surgery
>my sister just had a large mass discovered growing behind her uterus and is getting an MRI tomorrow

The thought that I could lose my dad, my mother, and/or my sister before I graduate from college is not something I ever wanted to seriously entertain.
>>
File: 1453706235239.png (166 KB, 510x566) Image search: [Google]
1453706235239.png
166 KB, 510x566
Im baffled, confused and mad at you.
You tell me I have to fuck off, that you don't want anything to do with me and that our friendship should have ended long ago. You never told me what's you problem with me. I tolerated a lot of your shit over the years and I don't get a single overlook, no, you held on to whatever it is and let it become a time bomb.
You tell me that you hope we never meet again and that if we do, I shouldn't ever look in your direction, then you show up to this joint birthday party of your friend and tell me that you could deal with me being in the same place and treat me nice, but that we aren't solving shit.
You are a hypocrite.
You tell me that you wanted to say that 2 months. I say you didn't, not a single message, not a single sign, no effort at all. BULLSHIT.
Well, I decided that we solve this business of ours or we don't. Im not taking this hypocrite deal of yours, everybody is in the know already of what happened. Don't our friends to decide between you and me, there's a better way for this, we deal with the whole thing properly, not this high school drama shit you want.
If you don't want to, deal with the consequences of your acts and words. I'm stopping trying to deal with this after this
>>
>>16958856
Fuck your family lol. Let em all burn.
>>
I'd really like a hug.
>>
>>16958977
I can wear my iron maiden suit and hug you with it. It'll be the last hug of your life.
>>
>>16958699
About what?
>>
OMG you guys I had to come here first.

I just fucked with a guy's shit real bad in public. He clearly does not know that I decide what happens in a relationship and he was not playing ball. It was sad because to be honest he was first in line in auditioning to be my baby. He failed miserably. But he doesn't know that you do not disrespect me and treat me like the other whores you know including yourself. You are a two dollar prostitute and your fat-ass friends can fuck out of my bidness because they reek of anime masturbation and no gf. And that fat faggot who tried an come up at me with this bottle in his hand. "Uhhh herr durrr you better… fuck off away from here" and he KEPT WALKING and I'm like stupid bitch I'm so fucking scared not you didn't even have the guts to break the fucking bottle you think I think you gon smash my stay-at-home-mom head in wit that and die in agony by lethal injection? You think I can't calculate the odds of a fight? Yes, three dimensional women are able to cognate? And recognize a fucking faggot when she sees one?
>>
>>16959052
*autism intensifies*
>>
>>16959074
No i'm BPD
>>
>>16959070
>the love of my and my best friend just broke up with me and i feel like im angry and sad and i dont know how to cope with it

Get rekt bitch.
>>
>>16953961
What was his name?
>>
>>16959119
His name was Robert Paulson
>>
I've always been a fuck up. I've fucked people over so many times, AND I've been fucked over. I've ruined two relationships, but I've changed. I'm so worried I might fuck this one up. I love this person very much, and I want to be with them for the rest of my life... But again, I worry I'll fuck it up.
>>
Im 21 out of shape, my swim team days of having abs are over, work at a shitty movie theatre where the ghetto and upper class snobs meet. New manager is a douche who does nothing, in and out of school still dont know what i want to do as a career, i know want to make movies, video art, music but i instead play video games and eat fast food. I told myself two years ago i need to change. Buy a gym membership only went like 7 times of the two months ive had it. I need a 180 on my life
>>
>>16959125
Darn i must be a fool to think you would have said Kyle
>>
>>16954662
T b h you will probably only be great by your own standards but thats all that matters.
>>
Dearest R

did you ever brag to me about the size of your boyfriends cock?

I will assume your silence as a yes

S
>>
I want to talk to you. I want to get to know you. But I'm a coward who knows he would never have a chance with you, so why try? When I see you smile at me, it makes my heart sink. I want to make you smile and have you next to me, but I could never make you happy. I'm a loser with no ambitions and you deserve better. So instead I'll just admire you from a distance and fantasize about what we could be.
>>
>>16959401
I will take that as yes then
>>
>>16959401
Initials?
>>
File: 1450532428545.jpg (1023 KB, 945x1417) Image search: [Google]
1450532428545.jpg
1023 KB, 945x1417
>>16959424
To, KM
From, MD
>>
I'm pretty sure I wish I was a girl
>>
>>16957290
Dank, nice tits?
>>
I'm assuming that was you who called me when I was at work yesterday. You should call me again around 11:00 am because I'm gonna try and get some more sleep. You have to realize the reason I'm apprehensive about all of this is because it's surreal as fuck. It just seems like a bunch of crazy shit is happening around me that I have no clue about. Yet, it all still affects me. Everything I've done up to this point has come from pure instinct. I'm like a stray dog in human form it takes time.
>>
File: 1454259741357.png (2 MB, 1332x1416) Image search: [Google]
1454259741357.png
2 MB, 1332x1416
JC,

Your brother has been doing fine, he and his boyfriend are doing well, and your mom and pop have been doing fine. Even though I'm not your actual brother, but I still spend as much time as possible with you family. Its been six years, but I still wish it was me who bought the farm instead of you brother.

DP
>>
My best friend's girlfriend's father passed away.

I don't know how to react to this situation. He keeps saying his fine and his girlfriend's fine, but I don't know. I don't know how to help(or if I'm supposed to help). From now I'm just hanging around him like normal.
>>
I don't think I'll ever be a happy person. I have too many deep-seated issues and I'm constantly agonizing over my mistakes. My depression alienates everyone around me and knowing that just makes it worse.

I've already wasted 24 years being miserable, and I don't see it changing.
>>
Just who the fuck am I? Why do I cycle through periods of solace and relentless insomnia? Why am I still having nightmares about her even after I've moved on? Every new year is one step closer to the end but that's just life right? Control, control, control, the moment I think I have it I'm reminded how insignificant a role I'm really playing. None of it matters the only way left is forward, I have to keep moving... but for what? For who? Go to sleep, I wish it was that easy. Appointments, prescriptions do they even make it better? Take Control! MAKE IT WORK. I can't let myself fall apart again. Blend in, be normal, make it work! Find the girl you're looking for.. do it for yourself. BE SELFISH. Don't be wasteful. Lose weight, get a haircut, register for the fall! Its gonna be ten years since you graduated what have you done? Why can I dedicate my world to another yet not find a fuck to give about myself? It'll make sense if I keep pushing forward right?....Right?

It can't end like this, I have to make it work.
>>
Dancing naked and trying to act sexy for me didn't turn me on, you just irritated me. I thought about handcuffing you and raping you this morning and that got me hard as a teenager. I'm hard again now just writing this.
I'm going to have to ask you to beg me to stop while I fuck you. Maybe then you can actually make me cum.
>>
Hang in there, folks.
>>
>>16959559
It hits people at different times in different ways. Be a friend. Do things to let people know you care.

I waited until a month after a funeral to send flowers--to let the person know her loved one is still remembered. I donated to a charity a few months after in connection to again let her know.
>>
File: Esdeath_finds_Tatsumi.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Esdeath_finds_Tatsumi.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
Oh to be utterly loved again

This is bliss
>>
I lost all my happiness after visiting a first world country then returning back to my "country "
>>
>>16959674
I lost all my happiness after spending a pleasant day with a female friend and then returning home to my wife.
>>
>>16953755
Im feeling pretty great.
I hope things turn out good for some people in this thread.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.