[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I deal with sexual frustration in my relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1437179271220.png (488 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1437179271220.png
488 KB, 800x1020
How the fuck do I deal with sexual frustration in my relationship? It is the ONLY problem in my relationship and it keeps coming back. Largely because I keep making it come back.

I want sex literally every day I see my girlfriend. 1-3 times a day. Today we took a day road trip across the state and I wanted to have sex all fucking day but she didn't. And the day before as well but we never did anything. I was sexually frustrated and that led to me being pissed off. I tried to hide it but then I started getting tired from being up all day and I started getting visibly upset and my GF felt like shit about it.

We talk about it civilized but we can never come to a solution and it keeps coming back. My GF says she has a high sex drive ( wants sex 2-3 days a week ) but I want that shit every fucking day. I love this girl but this just keeps effecting our relationship. Who is at blame? Or is just something we have to work out? How?

Please help
>>
>>16959015
> Today we took a day road trip across the state and I wanted to have sex all fucking day but she didn't. And the day before as well but we never did anything. I was sexually frustrated and that led to me being pissed off. I tried to hide it but then I started getting tired from being up all day and I started getting visibly upset and my GF felt like shit about it.
And I want to say that today was suppose to be a happy day for us. It was actually until the drive back home where we were both upset at each other. It was my fault for acting like a dick due to getting turned down 3 or 4 times. I don't want this shit effecting us.
>>
>>16959023
Tell a doctor about having a high sex drive. Believe me, you can be stripped of that very easily. He might be thinking of dozens of medications that do that.
>>
>>16959035
Is there any other way? That sounds like some cuck shit man.
>>
>16959015
I also want to say that shit keeps giving me urges to break up with this girl but I know I would regret that as soon as I busted a nut. It keeps giving me urges to just say fuck it and leave this girl and find someone else but I don't want that. My dick wants that but I don't.
>>
You are a young male i assume and there is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, some women do too and want sex as much, if not more than you do.

Wanting sex 2-3 times a week is not high sex drive, not even for a woman. I would say it's actually low.

You have two options here, accept that your girlfriend isn't into sex as much as you are and learn to deal with that of break up and try to find someone who wants to fuck as much as you do.
>>
File: Top_All.png (1 MB, 1381x1187) Image search: [Google]
Top_All.png
1 MB, 1381x1187
Solution : more girlfriends
>>
>>16959037
It's all on you. You're the one pushing a pretty obnoxious trait on her. Be realistic. Lower the sex drive, or be a man and take that shit without treating her like a bad guy.
>>
>>16959054
>You have two options here, accept that your girlfriend isn't into sex as much as you are and learn to deal with that of break up and try to find someone who wants to fuck as much as you do.

Is there literally anything else? I can tell myself that I'll accept it but this will happen again and I'll be in the same situation I am now.
>>
How old are you? Because if she in her 20's she not normal. Shit when I was in my 20's I fucked my boyfriend 4 times a day for 2 years. And i loved it. 2-3 times a week is middle-aged lady sex drive.

Dump her.
>>
>>16959063
I'm 19 she's 17.
>>
>>16959065
Wait up. Wait up.

Okay umm I'm gon have to retract my former post.

You're a rapist. Actually, by law you're guilty of the rape and sodomy of a minor.

lol jk!
>>
DAH FUCK lets their 17 year old daughter drive across country with their 19 year old boyfriend?

Your parents failed. This is a failure.
>>
>>16959062
No, there is not.

If the relationship is frustrating for you or your girl... I know it's painful but break-up, or it'll become an emotional rollercoaster that will make both of you miserable.

Deal with the fact that she is not going to want sex everyday or break up.
>>
>>16959090
I will regret it immediately if I were to break up with this girl. I don't feel as if sex is a big enough reason to break up when everything else is great.

But fuck does it kill me man. I can't break up with her over something like this and I can't accept her low sex drive. It scares me more that this might be a sign of things to come in the future.
>>
>>16959095

>I will regret it immediately if I were to break up with this girl.

No shit, you'll go from having sex 2-3 times a week to 0.

You can live without sticking your penis in a vagina every 6 hours, considering rubbing one out if you are getting pissed over it.

You can't change people's sex drive, if it's a problem now it'll only get worse later.
>>
Why dont you just fap?
>>
Yup dude, all signs towards break up. Sorry man. All parts of a relationship must be satisfied.
>>
>>16959651
I can't believe this wasn't more high up

learn to control your sexual needs by masturbation, it might not be as satisfying but trust me you will feel better
>>
>>16959666
6 god don't lie
>>
Got no advice, just want to say I'm in the same boat as you man, maybe even worse. So you're not going through this alone
>>
File: 1354668599066.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1354668599066.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>>16959015
>has a high sex drive
>wants sex 2 days a week
>>
>>16959690
How do you cope man? Please share your story, I like relating to people.
>>
>>16959015
3 times a day is simply too much for a girl - at least any girl I've ever been with.
Like, you can do it three times in one day, no problems. Easy. But three times a day, every day? Nah. The pussy just handle that, there's no time to recover.

My girlfriend and I do it once a day at the moment, usually in the morning. If we do it twice, she usually bleeds and we need to take a day off. But that's what blowjobs are for. If your girlfriend isn't at least giving you handjobs when she doesn't feel like sex, I think you ought to have a conversation about your sexual needs not being met.

Also, if she's under 30, three times a week isn't a "high sex drive", it's average.
>>
I feel the same way op, only I'm kinda unhappy with my boyfriend.
It's not a huge deal, but he can't fuck me more than once a day because he gets sore after doing it. Take into the equation that he usually doesn't last more than around 5-10 minutes and it gets frustrating.

No more than once a day means planning the sex, which makes me feel like we're 40 year olds.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.