[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a gf who is into anime? Yeah, I know going to cosplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1311423978820.jpg (107 KB, 768x999) Image search: [Google]
1311423978820.jpg
107 KB, 768x999
How do I get a gf who is into anime? Yeah, I know going to cosplay conventions would be one way, but what else?
>>
File: 1385335050753.jpg (140 KB, 981x580) Image search: [Google]
1385335050753.jpg
140 KB, 981x580
>>16958953
>NEET actually believes he can get a girlfriend
You can't, but I know a way you can get a boyfriend who loves anime.
>>
Be Japanese
>>
>>16958953

>go to meetup.com
>look for all the anime groups
>go to them
>also all of the general geek groups

same goes for the craigslist discussion section. just post aorund there, ask about meetups and see what happens.

also
>go to a hobby shop that is geek oriented
>talk to girls there
>go to their special events

if a girls into anime shes likely into other geekdoms as well

>INB4 GOING OUTSIDE IS STUPID
>>
Your best bet's online.
Most girls who like anime aren't really outdoorsy or social, as you'd expect.
>>
>>16958953
when i was on my way to san diego there was really smoking hot blond chick in line that i started a conversation with and she had just come back from comic con and was aparently really into anime and cosplay. you just have to put yourself out there, its rare but iam sure you can manage it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2wyAtQjZo
>>
>>16958983
Alright, so do you go to a dating website and advertise yourself as an anime geek as well? Or do you try to say how much you love the outdoors and travelling? How much power level suppression should you do for people who have actually met people online like this?
>>
>>16958999

>yeah sure but DATING SITE

seriously bruh? dating sites are for chumps. at much you should only ever use dating sites to supplement your dating life. lets be real here, you went ahead and just ignored all the advice i gave you and decided you're just going to go on tinder and look for adorkable 'oh em gee i luv anime im such a geek xD' type girls.

go outside. meet girls. better yet, meet people.
>>
>>16959004
Not OP, but generally these meetups are all men.
>>
>tfw asian
>tfw the only white girls I've ever pulled are weeaboos
>prey on them at conventions and pretend I'm japanese and they go down on me that night
>>
File: smsshine.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
smsshine.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>16958953

You should look into church, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8cAU475dQo
>>
>>16959016

id say they are a majority men, but i would not say 'all men'. especially in anime, which is way more female friendly than most of the other geek genres.

that being said, he has literally nothing to lose by going. at the very least he meets people like him
>>
I got my ex-gf into watching anime.
It's pretty easy, girls naturally love cartoons and shit, I dare you to find a girl who doesn't love Disney.

I started off by showing her Howl's Moving Castle, then Spirited Away and after that we watched Space Dandy, AoT and Cowboy Bebop, she loved it, only watched dubs tho because I think Japanese would've weirded her out.
>>
>>16958953
join your local anime club
or try /soc/
gl
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.