[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I thinking too much? LADY PROBZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1458927684856.jpg (128 KB, 990x551) Image search: [Google]
1458927684856.jpg
128 KB, 990x551
< Boinking two women.

< Used to date one until she cheated on me multiple times.

< Still in love, and still hook up with her.

< We both make it clear we're seeing other people.

< Tell other partner I still love ex. She's okay with it, and still wants to BOINK

< Both are acquaintances. Not friends, but social circles tend to overlap.

< Feel guilty about sleeping with both of them.

I'm really damn conflicted, amigos. I've told both women I'm seeing other people, I'm honest about my intentions with both, and they aren't friends, but a part of my gut still feels like I'm betraying the woman I love.

Then the other half of my brain says "SHE TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT FOR YOUR ENTIRE THREE YEAR RELATIONSHIP! CHEATED ON YOU MULTIPLE TIMES, HIT ON YOUR FRIENDS, IS CURRENTLY SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND ACTS FUCKING MISERABLE ALL THE TIME! YOU'RE SINGLE AND HONEST, DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING FEEL BAD FOR THIS!"

I strongly feel that I should stop seeing them, focus on building my future and building myself into a stronger person with more integrity... But there's a voice lingering in the back of my mind, telling me that what I'm doing right now isn't at odds with those goals.

What do you lads think?
>>
nobody gives a shit famalam

kill yourself
>>
>>16957306
You don't give a shit, but you're taking time to reply? Makes sense. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>16957289
You, like myself and my father 'feel a sense of guilt' for seeing multiple girls at once. Despite being clear and honest about things, it just 'doesnt feel right'. Now, we don't hold this silly ideal against any other male ever - it's just what we've felt. I do not know what causes it - but my guess guess, in my case. is catholic/conservative upbringing, putting future hopes on dreams on your 'best partner at the time' and the pair-bonding chemistry associate with being intimate with another person. Being able to mindfuck your way out of it is the only way I think..

You already have your answer - what I'm doing right now isn't at odds with those goals. Until there comes a point where you think seeing these women is affecting your personal development, I see no reason to cease seeing them.

However, it is clear you still have feelings for your ex - you wouldn't have to remind yourself that she was a traitorous whore.. so tread lightly. Continuing to see her and having unrequited feelings could prove detrimental to your selfdevelopment.

good luck,
>>
>>16957368
OP here.
That sounds like a really accurate diagnosis, thanks for helping me out.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.