[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over someone who rekt your mind and heart ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 30_days_of_night.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
30_days_of_night.jpg
570 KB, 1920x1080
i'm a 24 years old computer engineering student from a sand nigger country,physically average 6/10 or 7/10.there is a girl,two years younger than me,8/10 and extremly shy,and has a very rich family.first time when i saw her last year,i didn't even know that we study in the same university because she a fucking ghost.she don't show up
at events,and she only had one friend(a girl).so this girl started to show me attention : she stares all the time,stalks me,fixes her hair when i pass around,etc.but i'm an introverted guy who is not used to get that level attention
from girls,so i let go because i didn't know what to do,and summer holyday was too close.
this year,same shit started all again.all the signs say that she wants me so bad.i have already been complimented by girls and given some attention,but never like that,so i had to make a move.
i managed to get her number using unlawful means.i called her two days after but she already changed her number (bad luck). she knew i'm the one who called so she saved my number on her new phone.
after few weeks of mind games she snapped and called me,but i didn't pick cuz i cas driving.when i recalled her on her new number,but she said that she didn't know who i was,and kept asking me wtf do i want.
i ended the call and understood that she did what she did because she was too shy and confused.
then next day at university she did the impossible to be alone,at a perfect place and time,so that i would go talk to her face to face,and that's what i did.we when started to talk she asked me what do i want,
i told that i want to get to know her because (i kinda like her).and at that moment,she blew everything and told me she's married.
>>
at that moment i realised she's just a kid,so i walked away,softly,trying not to look like someone who is butthurt.after that day she expected me to come and talk to her when we are at university,but i never did because
i didn't see the point in doing that,but we kept playing the same game with all the staring and stalking.after i thought about two hypothesis :
1)she's i love with me and she lied again because she didn't know what to say/wanted to make me try harder to get to her
2)she's just playing with my mind and heart.
this girl is not active on social media,have only 2 or 3 friends at university,and nobody knows her well,so it was hard to extract information.but i managed to get close to 2 guys who studied with her (last year
and this year) and manipulated them,and they all told me she was really married,but the only proof they have is what they heard from her other people(no ring on her hand,nobody who knows her really really well).
so the moment i realised i fell in love with her,it was already too late.and it was too hard for me to believe that she's really married because she kept doing more effort so that i look at her,check her
body etc.but nobody knows her well,so she could easly lie to her class mates and they could believe her.and there is no way she's doing all this because she wants only my D,because in the country we live in,only a
real slut would do that,and a real slut can be spotted from 100 miles away.
>>
few days ago i had another confirmation,from another guy who told me that she's really married.i used the old malicious ways to force him to tell me what he knows without knowing my story.but i snapped when
i kept asking him "are you fucking sure ? "
now everytime i think about how she played me,and how she's having an easy life and her only concern is to get the confirmation that she looks good.and at the same time i have to struggle through some serious shit
like having a poor family,studying hard,thinking about making a good career because i have no one to help me in the future.everytime i think about all that,a fire starts to burn inside my chest.
my mind tells me to let go because the whole story is a waste of time and energy,but there is something inside me that tells me that the pain i'm feeling now won't go away,and i need to make this girl
feel a bit of this pain.i'm not going to do her any physical harm,but i have certain skills that open other ways of making someone's life really miserable.
i just want to back the fuck off,but i can't...
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.