[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cure premature ejaculation? >New gf recently >First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: painkiller11.jpg (40 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
painkiller11.jpg
40 KB, 700x500
How to cure premature ejaculation?

>New gf recently
>First sex for about 20 minutes (My dick couldnt feel shit, i havent observed any stress whatsover, weird stuff)
>She lives far away from my place so we can have sex only on weekends
>Second sexytime, premature juice, dick really sensivite, a little blow could just make me finish
>Third weekend, i have finished pretty quick, but after about 10 minutes of pleasing her i managed to get my dick hard fuck her for a long 20 minutes
>It was actually hard to cum, i had to focus on it
>4th time, fast cum, hard after 10 minutes, fast cum again
>Hey dick wtf is going on?
>5th time, quick one, all the time, just the quick ones.

The thing is that when she's giving me a hand or a head i can last for about 10-15 minutes, but when it comes to penetrating the hole, the whole fun is gone with the wind.
Sometimes i can masturbate for about 15 minutes, and its hard to finish, and sometimes i just need 3 minutes.
Im starting to wonder if its more psychological of psyhical problem. Any thoughts ?
>>
>>16956446
Penises are weird. Once you begin having sex more regularly with her, it'll probably even up, although there's always going to be times when it's hard (or impossible) to cum and times when you cum quickly.

I usually take forever to get off (nerve damage), but almost always can. A couple of times I haven't been able to get off though, and sometimes I get off - without meaning to - in under ten minutes. It just happens.

As long as she's satisfied, don't worry about it. As someone who can pump away all day sometimes and still not get off, I'll be honest; most girls aren't fond of that, either. 20-30 minutes is honestly the ideal, I think.
>>
>>16956979
Well, she is not satisfied becouse of the recent quick ones. And by quick one i mean like 30 seconds, thats harsh, really. Makes me feel a little depressed sometimes
>>
>>16956446
It's a fucking vicious cycle of you let it get to you. It doesn't mean anything. Just have sex with her, and you'll find an equilibrium. It'll work.
>>
>>16957096
Didn't know the last two were 30 seconds. Stop over thinking it and it'll be fine probably
>>
>>16957125

yeah i believe it may be the law of attraction. Thinking about it brings the thing in life. Maybe meditation will work, or just not giving really a fuck, but its a hard task though
>>
>>16956446
Start jerking off. A lot. Maybe even right before you have sex with her, if you can swing it.
>>
>>16957265

I'll have to do it like 20-15 minutes before the sex cuz sometimes when i come and i want to fuck her its impossible to get my willy up in action. One time i remember i came on her butt and so i was fingering her until my cock will feel the power again, its was half limp and i have stroked it for so long that i almost came when being limp, wat. I dont recommend this feeling
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.