[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I was really attractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x901
When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I was really attractive. I'm talking, "used to have me standing outside of the Abercrombie & Fitch with my shirt off" attractive.

When I got into my mid 20s, I wasn't ripped anymore, but I looked fine body wise and still had a nice face, so things weren't too bad and I was great with women. But I started to struggle with alcohol and my weight, plus I got a girlfriend, so I gained a little more weight. Then I dumped her, and with my newfound freedom just got fat on booze and food, ending up at my fattest about two years ago.

I rededicated myself and locked myself away from a lot of this shit and got to work. Now I've lost 60 lbs and while I'm not ripped like I was, I'm in the best shape I've been in since I was 23/24, down to 160.

The thing is, two years of being fat completely broke my confidence with women, and now I just don't seem to know how to do it. I didn't want to be the fatty that was bothering them, and I didn't want to lower my standards...

How do I rebuild my confidence and get back in the game?
>>
>>16956365
If you are as attractive as you used to be then it is easy. Just go out to a bar. If you get man molested like you used to your confidence will go up. If you talk to a girl and she starts giving you the fuck me eyes and lingers waiting for you to talk to her again your confidence will increase. When much older women start complimenting you like they used to your confidence will increase. When you hear that steph in the office has the hots for you through the grapevine your confidence will increase.

Keep lifting and doing cardio. Stay off the booze. Eat better. Get a few GQs and dress better. The chicks will come back and so will your confidence.
>>
>>16956382

I'm going back to drinking (not as much or as bad), but yeah, I'm going to continue eating better like this.

The compliments have been coming hot and heavy lately, but I've gotta admit, I'm still holding back on making the first move, when I either used to not give two shits, or the girl would come to me. I'm just so out of practice.
>>
>>16956427
Stop drinking so much. It just gives you a gut and stops you from metabolizing properly. Plus alcohol makes your face and body swell up. Get dry and lean and then start drinking socially.

When I make the first move I think of myself as a movie protagonist and all fear dissipates because nothing bad can happen to the protagonist and he's a smooth operator. Just my mental exercise. I always do it, it's how I lost my virginity.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.