[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a messed up person? My friend said he's having suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
Am I a messed up person?

My friend said he's having suicidal thoughts and i just told him to do whatever he feels with make him happiest, or at least minimize his pain.

We agreed that life means nothing aside from whatever you ascribe to it. But I'm alright with this while seeking out pleasures and curiosities for the time being, while he can't bear the mental strain.
>>
Just remember this if/when it happens to you.
>>
I had a very close person kill himself. I was pissed because he had problems he could have solved...

But overall I feel like you have a right to your own life, and he was within that right, right mind or not. I don't know how he was feeling before he pulled the trigger. But I like to think it was better than how he felt before he decided it was finally time.
>>
>>16955339
I know this affects people differently, but when I told a friend of mine several years ago that I was thinking of suicide, he said 'So why don't you do it?'
It really made me think, like yeah.. Why the fuck don't I do it? I've been thinking about it for ages, and it's made me realise I don't actually want to kill myself, I just entertain the thought of it. Since then it's allowed me to explore my thoughts with a level of comfort I may not have had otherwise. For me, his complacency on the issue kind of brought the issue down to earth for me. So.. It's not always bad if someone is casual about these things.
>>
tryhard
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.