[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
How's it going adv?

well I'm feeling helpless in that situation, I'll try to make it as short as possible:

>meet qt at festival, about 6 or 7years ago
>solid 8.5, looks cute like an angel, body like a model, 5,11 tall (181cm)
>we hang out the evening, talking all night long laying in the grass watching the stars
>didn't even make out because she had to leave, she asks for my number gets it
>sorry I had to leave that early, let's meet tomorrow
>I'm already on my way home, distance of 250 miles between us (400km)
>have contact for about two weeks, only texting, then no more contact
>she contacts me a half year later: let's Skype anon
>fall in love instantly
>skype more and more, coming to a point where we Skype every night for hours
>can talk about anything with her, we also can just look each other in the eyes and everything is good
>Never felt like this before, I love her more than anyone before, she loves me, but we never say we are in a relationship, just things like I miss you to death

at that point we were still pretty young, both 16, otherwise I probably would have moved to her, but school and being really not grown up kept me back home

>this goes for about half a year, we decide we have to meet
>meet in a city in the middle between us because we only have one day so it's not to far for anyone
>I'm nervous as fuck, wait for her at the trainstation
>I almost could cry when I saw her again, she is cute as fuck
>make out all day long
>day passes way to fast, and we have to go in different directions
>guess what, everything is even more fucked up now because we're more in love than before
>continues like this for weeks, skipping everyday and see each other maybe once a month
>fast foward, we come to a point where I notice that she's different somehow
>has no more time for calls or texting

at this point we are both 17 already and not the little fuckers living in a fairy world anymore

will continue in next post
>>
Stop getting so down over relationship issues. You have plenty of time to live and love and there are plenty more amazing people out there.
>>
People drift apart. You're too young to be worried about this kind of thing. Trust me: I wasted 3 years of my teenage years on a girl I never got to keep. Get out and have fun with your friends. Find a hobby. Life goes on.
>>
>I ask her: well you don't want to do this anymore do you?
>"well it doesn't make any sense like this anon"
>of course she is right, but I'm sure she fell in love with someone else, wich is normal with 17 years if you don't want a long distance relationship
>next weeks were horrible for me, I still love her to death
>apparently she had a boyfriend bout 2 month later, but they didn't stay together very long
>half a year forward
>decide to send her a package, with chocolate and all the stuff she loved inside, as well as a little letter about what I still feel for her
>she's charmed by that, probably known has ever done this to her before
>start skyping again every night, feels like old times
>old story continues, except we're not meeting in person for about 4 months
>she asks: hey anon there is that festival again, you will come don't you?
>of course I do, I have other friends in this town so I don't stay at her place
>she's like I'm happy to see you again
>I don't believe we are together at this point, I just wanna go there to talk it all through with her, because I couldn't do that on Skype
>I just wanna make things clear and ask her in person what she feels and how she thinks this should work out
>I can only spend a weekend there, so only two nights at the festival
>decide to meet in the evening
>meet her, almost can't say anything when I'm in front of her cause I realize how much I love her
>my friends are still around and she says she has to meet her friends again so we decide to meet later in a bar the evening
>didn't happen, felt like shit the evening, but I knew there would be tomorrow
>Next day same thing, meet her in front of a bar, she's already a little drunk, just wanna have a fucking personal talk to her offering her my feelings
>she say's she has to go lets meet later
>didn't happen
>this breaks my heart apart
>never been so sad before, literally cry every second on the 250 miles home

will continue...
>>
>>16953884
>>16953900
that's not the point of this, will explain that in a second
>>
>>16953877
You're a teenager. Everyone goes through this shit. Calm down, bitchtits.
>>
>write her a long message, explain her everything and blaming her for her ignorant behavior, tell her even if we were just normal friends it is fucked up to let someone drive 400km so see you and then acting like this
>tell her I have to stop the contact, this is the second time she broke my heart, I can't handle this anymore and I have to forget her
>to my surprise she calls me like 10 minutes after I've send the message she gives me a call almost crying telling me she's sorry for all of that she was drunk that evening and she didn't know what I felt for her, she doesn't wanna lose me as a friend
>tell her no chance, I can't handle this
>"well please think about it anon"
>after two weeks I write here well it should be ok to stay in contact, didn't wan't to go apart to badly
>still hurts as fuck and took me a very very long time to get over it, so I really never check her fb, never send her messages
>after one year I am over her, decide to go on with my life
>she texted me always from time to time, but still I always tried to make it short as possible and end conversation
>go on like this for 2 years, she still texts me every few month, now I started to write more back because I don't feel anything for her anymore so we are normal friends again, still I am afraid of falling back in love with her
>she has a boyfriend know for almost 3 years, I'm happy for her I guess?

ok now we are in present

>about a month ago she texts me hey anon I'm in your town tomorrow, lets meet
>Well I think thats perfect, than I'll finally see if I am still in love with her when I see her in person and I wan't to talk everything through with her and explain her why I wanted to break up the contact and asking her why she always kept it
>we sit down in a park and talk about anything, I put all my attention in my inner feeling to recognize if I am still in love with her
>apparently I am not and I am very happy about that
>still I am not able to talk about our past with her
next post is last!
>>
Hurry up youngun
>>
>a weeks after we've met thoughts started to come
>what would have happened if we were still together?
>could I make her as happy as her boyfriend?
>is the fact that he is older than me the reason why he chose him? (I am 22 now, he is 26)

I wan't to make it clear that it is now about I'm still in love with her. No, I am clearly not. But thats the thing wich fucks me up the most, not being in love with her but still thinking about such things all the time. As well I always have problems when I meet new girls. I've been in a relationship after that, only lasted for 7 months, because I recognized things are just not as easy as it were back than. I can't go out on dates because I always think well it is so weird to like impress each other because I didn't have to do it back than. And the worst thing is, I always have the feeling that I have to tell her all that, but for what? Will that change anything? Maybe I only behave so stupid because I've never talked it through with her.
Again: it's not about being in love with her.
So please:
inb4
>OP is a littly crying bitch and has to forget her
>we've all been through this get over it faggot
>move on find another one

For any other serious advice I would be thankful
>>
Anyone?

tl;dr why can't i move on with my life without comparing everything with the relationship with my Ex girlfriend? And why is it that I still think so often about what was even though I'm not in love with her anymore?
>>
A part of you is still in love with her even if you don't want to admit it.
I don't really believe in true love myself, but it seems to me that you two weren't given a proper chance due to circumstance. I think if circumstance allows you should ask her if she would leave her boyfriend for you if you were to move into her town so you could be together.
>>
U just need to stop thinkin about her as perfect. Just go out and do ur own thing and accept that shes not there for u like that. Go do something u love and find people who u want to be around u.
>>
>>16954319
I never thought about her being perfect, but we just fit good together, like,I never thought I would say shit like this, but soulmates I guess? And I was going out the last few years Meeting other girls but when I came to the point where I had to think about what to think or do next I just thought well this can't be it can it? Maybe I don't even know how a usual relationship works....
>>
You've dated girls, but you were always forcing it, just be friends with girls and see if a relationship comes about naturally.
Stop trying to have a perfect relationship.
Stop comparing things as not measuring up to the past.

Note: I'm a stubborn and self-centered asshole, so take this with a grain of salt and rub it in your vag, you pussy.
>>
>>16955545
Guess you are totally right.
But still, should I talk to her about that? And if it is the last talk telling her I have to break up the contact?
It's killing me that we could never talk it through!
>>
>>16955577
That's something only you can answer. You can try to talk it out and get closure, but in my experience the best closure is just moving on.
You had some really great times. You also had some really shitty ones. Accept that both of them happened and move on.

There's nothing wrong with reminiscing on good times, but you have to be honest with yourself that it doesn't make up for the bad times.
>>
Any girls here who can tell me what's this all about from her side? Am I that deep in the friendzone or why does she always still trying to keep the contact up?

Example: after last time we saw few weeks ago she texted me that she enjoyed seing me again and that it was a nice day, I really had now idea what to reply so I just wrote nothing so she asked again: or was it? So what I wanted to answer was that I wanted to talk to her about all that past relationship stuff but what I answered was: oh yes, of course it was...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.