[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I met this girl in a state I'm working in for the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458255503220.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1458255503220.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
so I met this girl in a state I'm working in for the next ~8 months
she said she's glad I'm just here temporarily because she isn't looking for a relationship

we proceed to be friends, she comes over 4+ times a week, sometimes sleeps over, we watch movies, cook together, go random places together, text random shit we see daily, both working all day, sing songs really badly together, etc
see where I'm going with this.. this is a relationship without calling each other bf/gf, really

now... this is a relationship to me, we've discussed it. I figure when we part ways it'll be like any breakup I've had, with less psycho on the females end. In any relationship I let people go on their everyday shit then we hangout, or am I confused?

anyway, several months ago she had a really bad breakup (that lasted ~3 years).. this is why she isn't "looking" for anything as well as "learning to adult" (100% on her own past 6 months) she's 19. I'm 24.

she makes it a point to kiss me goodbye anytime we part, grabs me and says bye, kiss, I'll cya later. etc..

am I right to be confused? this is everything any good relationship is, to me. now it's been a while and I haven't brought anything up because I'm content.. and I figure her mind might change, but either way I treat what's going on the same. She's probably one of the best people I've met, I understand shit doesn't last forever, especially since I'm temp here.. but I'd totally bring her with me etc.

think she's just scared of commitment again, or just has priorities very much set into learning the adult thing? I've discussed with her school and where she wants to go and what she wants to get into, you know, long term relationship discussions.. rofl
>>
You guys bangin'?
>>
It is what it is. She knows its temporary but is enjoying it while it lasts. It sounds a lot like the relationship I have right now with my room mate. I got out of a 4 year long relationship and needed somewhere to go. He was an old boyfriend of mine from high school who reached out to me 9 years later. I asked if I could move in, he said yes. I've been here about a month now and we pretty much do everything together except the kissing. Twice we've had cuddle sessions (no sex or fooling around, just playing with hair and foot rubs and laying on each other). I kind of regret that though because I know actions like that make the friendship complicated so I won't be doing it again. I sleep on the couch and he tucks me in most nights and kisses my forehead before going to bed. I like being around him, but I don't want to be his girlfriend even though I know he wants me to be. But he doesn't push it either. I'm just not ready for the level of commitment. I don't want to have to answer to someone else or consider someone else's feelings before I make decisions in my life. It's almost like boyfriend/girlfriend relationship minus the sex and commitment.
>>
>>16952879
have you fucked her ?
>>
>>16952913
yes
>>16952916
yes

she sleeps over sometimes as well, brings her pillow etc.

has brought me to her apartment a few times (we've never really stayed there more than an hour) but would rather come to mine.
>>16952914
Yea I mean, I understand this.. but it isn't really similar to what I have going on.
I can be very friendly and take people in, and have in the past.. Though I won't cuddle, or kiss them. in any way.
sorry for late responses, couldn't post due to:
https://www.4chan.org/feedback
heh, guess I'll white list 4chan.
>>
>>16952879
Congrats you have a gf, and a lot can change in 8months so I wouldn't push the issue until maybe a month before you leave.
>>
>>16953133
I don't, though. Push what issue?
>>
>>16952914
you witch. don't fucking do that. don't you do that.
one of my best friends is friendzoned like that and he just can't get it out of his head, because that girl he's in love with is just as much of a bitch as you are.
I'm kind of losing my friend bc he's so depressed sometimes because he can't get what he wants, but still gets like LITTLE, and that keeps him friendzoned enough for that chick "to feel special and stuffs xD".

and btw this realy isn't me it's genuinly one of my friends that has this. I don't let myself get friendzoned.

but stop it.
>>
>>16953268
yea. a true piece of shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.