[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just wanted to vent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 720x719
Need somewhere to talk, but I'm not the type to post about my problems on social media.
Well I'm a very unattractive, scrawny guy who Never got the girls in school, or even friends actually.
Spent my entire life alone, not even my family wanted me, and they'd treat me like shit.
A very lonely life in other words.
I dropped out of high school because of bullying which lead to horrendous social anxiety, so now I'm an an ugly neet fuck up.
There's something right with me in the head, so I would always try to imagine some kind of delusional fantasy for myself to try to make it through life, but I'm beginning to realize that I'm just a worthless fuck up.
I'm younger, and I don't have a vehicle nor will I ever, and I live in a very rural area, so I'm pretty much fucked.
I don't see a point in trying to do anything if my life is just going to be shitty and lonely anyways.
I've just been sitting here waiting for something to happen to me, even though I know things will never change, just so I don't feel the need to go out into the woods and kill myself.
>>
uff
>>
>>16952278
Don't sit and wait, go and work on yourself. It's a drag, it's annoying and tiresome. But it gets you somewhere and you will eventually feel better.

I'd ask for a picture of you to as you might just be over reacting, but then again this is 4chan and posting pics ain't the best idea. Feel free tho
>>
I'm about to give you some tough love bro. Yeah it sounds like you've had it rough I get it. But I live in a small rural community myself and I'm a bit of a fuck up but I always work on myself and I do own a vehicle. Start somewhere dude and make some type of goal you can accomplish short term. I know guys that are almost hills have eyes ugly/fat and they do alright and have significant others and have a normal life. Get you a job somewhere and say fuck your family, start socializing and just date a girl, she doesn't have to be a damn super model just make sure she's not crazy and you can trust her. Save up and get you a cheap used truck. Don't get a damn car you're a man you need a truck. Basically if you can't walk then crawl, then walk, then sprint. Also if your into it start lifting weights but don't become the loser who's only goal in life is getting bigger. It'll get better in time.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432474716032.jpg (31 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432474716032.jpg
31 KB, 540x960
Rip 5 u
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.