[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube Ads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Ads.png (17 KB, 541x486) Image search: [Google]
Ads.png
17 KB, 541x486
I need advice on an Idea I have to how to maybe change the current manner it runs...

I thought, maybe instead of Commercials, we'll have- Commershows!

Like... Have the biggest YouTubers work together to create a show, in which every episode, is an advertisement... But, It'll have it's own continuity, with colorful characters and what not!

This way, it'll give more job to youtubers, have it's own inner jokes, appeal to youtubers, guest stars and so forth', it'll automatically has a fan base, because big youtubers will make it... And, it'll be amusing!

Like, imagine if Family guy was your commercials... Short episodes, that are comic, present a product in an imaginative and colorful way, and integrate it into the core of each episode, and how it impact on the characters.

What do you all think? Should I bring the idea forward?

And if the idea indeed is good, were should I address it to?
>>
>>16951833
Sure go ahead and pitch it or whatever. Not sure why you're announcing your idea to an anonymous board where hundreds to thousands of people view these threads on a daily basis.

But at the same time it sounds awful for the consumer. That's why adblockers are so nice, so you don't have to deal with ads and commercials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z696bTiP8Ro
>>
Well. I don't care who gets the credits, I just want the YouTube experience to be nicer for everyone.

YouTube lives on commercials, we'll kill it if we block it all... Even though blocking is the obvious choice,

I want for a way that both sides will benefit, let alone, change the entire Ad industry for good.

Ads are just EVERYWHERE... And, we won't deal with it by cutting the main financial supply to sites...

Yeah, financing things we like with our own money is pretty much the way to go, but... Not all can afford it, and it usually can't really fully support someone.

Adblock kill financial support, but, it is also a cry out that NO ONE LIKES ADS.

Still, making ads likable is more of my approach I guess.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.