[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How study for Physics and Chemistry? -So guys i am really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: linksphyschembio.png (186 KB, 695x664) Image search: [Google]
linksphyschembio.png
186 KB, 695x664
How study for Physics and Chemistry?

-So guys i am really good on all subjects except exact stuff, i have a poor base [Didnt study when i was 10 to 15].
-I Really like the theory behind on this stuff mainly physics but i get bad grades and i have a problem with focus.
- i Like studying the universe and i have a dream to work with this type of stuff.
-How improve your focus, make your head better on Math, Physics and Chemistry and show me a good video explaining where use formulas.
BTW thanks for your attetion
>>
Chemistry is a lot of practice. Consider getting a small whiteboard to carry around practice problems and formulas.

Just getting that whiteboard helped me get As and Bs in upper division chemistry subjects, and I like it a lot more because I understand it.
>>
>>16951243
Still can't stand physics though.
>>
>>16951229
Physics: Start by drawing things out, and having a clear visual of what is going on. How to apply the laws/formulas.

Chemistry: Same thing, try to draw things out and have a clear understanding of positive and negative charges and how they affect each other. Same thing with bonding reactions, understand why and how and you will be fine.

As for focusing, this shouldnt be a problem if you actually enjoy the material. When I took my physics classes which i loved, I was actively visualising everything my professors were saying. However in my History classes I would dose off and be half-asleep. You should find something to build on your passions, maybe this isnt set for you if you cannot focus.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.