[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a long story I need to tell and would care for some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: received_1134754399868308.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
received_1134754399868308.gif
3 MB, 480x270
I have a long story I need to tell and would care for some advice from you guys so bear with me please.

I am 19 years old and I work in a restaurant as a line cook. I am very nice to people but I never smile or start conversations so I can come off as mean. I'm not attractive and I'm overweight I've never seriously thought about a girlfriend until recently when this new girl got hired as a server.

When she first started working I never spoke to her because I have bad social skills and don't really talk too much to people I don't know. This girl started working more and more with me and kept thanking me for doing my job and smiling at me.

This goes on for a couple more weeks and she starts flirting with me. She starts calling me love and honey stuff like that even saying I love you (regardless if it was playful or serious). I always responded with beta statements like "oh yeah" or "oh jeez". She started going out of her way to say bye to me and looking for me before I left so she could hug me. I always had the same response "oh my god" I'd say in like a cute sarcastic voice.

One day I was leaving and she asked if I was leaving right then. I responded with "within the next 5 minutes" I went into the office with the Manager to get my paycheck for the week. As I was getting ready to leave the girl I liked came into the office and smiled at me then stuck a peice of paper in my front jacket pocket. When I got in my car I noticed that the piece of paper had her phone number on it with her name. She just gave it to me without me asking or even flirting with her.
Story continued...
>>
Continued. ..
I started texting her almost daily. She usually initiated all the texts to me like "ugh tonight was so busy". This went on for a few days and then eventually she started talking about personal things like her family. She had a really messed up life and confessed she's glad to have someone like me to talk to. I kept comforting her and flirting with her via text because I'm too beta to talk in person. We keep having very deep conversations via text but our face to face conversations never go passed "hey" or "how long until my food is ready".

I work a lot and I know she does too because we have the same schedule but it finally came to the day where we both had the next two days off. I sent a text to her after I got off work asking what she was doing tmorrow with the intent of asking her out. No response. The entire day went by and I sent another text saying what about tomorrow. No response. Now today was the last day we both had the same day off so I asked her earlier in the day around noon "do you wanna do something today". No response. I'm going to see her tomorrow but I need advice I feel like I have to bring it up and definitely ask her out again. This is really messing with my head what do you guys think?

Tl;Dr this girl who I like also likes me but is ignoring my texts what should I do?
>>
File: archi2.jpg (34 KB, 378x257) Image search: [Google]
archi2.jpg
34 KB, 378x257
You should have fucked her last week. That's what you did wrong.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.