[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk me down from Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot 2016-03-22 17.46.33.png (225 KB, 398x396) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-22 17.46.33.png
225 KB, 398x396
dating 6 years, engaged last 18 months - we go on international trip and she falls in love with someone I invited on trip - they are now planning on getting married so he can come and stay here in US - I want to report them to immigration. I want to destroy his instagram account that is so lovely to him.
>>
>>16948905
>they are now planning on getting married so he can come and stay here in US

BAHAHHAHAHAH

Dude marrying a foreign national who wants to immigrate is about the dumbest thing a chick can do. It's literally falling for someone who openly admits they are being paid a fortune to act like they love you.

Sounds like this guy is helping you dodge a bullet by removing this bimbo from your life. But seriously, ask anyone and they'll tell you the best revenge is to move on and not give a fuck. If you fight him she'll LOVE it - trust me chicks love nothing so much as to have men fight over them.
>>
Just give it time is all I can say, thinking about revenge will only make it worse. I'm just glad you didn't say you want to get back together.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.