[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know where to turn. I feel like I'm at rock-bottom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: rare_nigger_pepe.png (397 KB, 880x960) Image search: [Google]
rare_nigger_pepe.png
397 KB, 880x960
I don't know where to turn. I feel like I'm at rock-bottom emotionally and I don't know what to do. I don't know where to start but I'll give it a shot.

I had a pretty normal life up until I got kicked out of a very respected student organization I was part of back in college on New Year's Eve. Needless to say, this defined 2015 for me. Many of my friends shunned me as a result--not maliciously, but just because the situation was awkward and I wasn't spending time with that group, being kicked out and all. The organization went on to win a highly publicized national competition while I watched at home. I was indicted by my school for what I did as well. I don't want to go into details to preserve my anonymity, but I don't think I deserved the severity of the punishment I received. I defined my ego as part of this group, and getting kicked out and indicted felt like I was being prosecuted for thoughtcrime, and was an identity-shattering experience.

In the wake of that my girlfriend broke up with me and I graduated college, leaving me alone with no one to answer to, too much free time, and very few responsibilities. Over the summer I lived by myself and spent too much time on the internet. I started taking redpills on modern society and the world. I watched the world I knew crumble around me as I awoke to the reality of life.

I now sympathize with normalfags, but I just can't relate to them in the same way, and I find it very difficult to form lasting relationships anymore. I try to put forth effort to hang out with people, but I think I'm less fun than I used to be. The perspectives I think are realistic probably come off as extremely pessimistic or dark to most people. Not trying to be edgy--I get the feeling this is just the fact of the matter. Other times the opinions I hold are just not socially acceptable, so I come off as quiet or awkward when these topics come up in conversation, since I can't lie convincingly.

(1/2)
>>
File: ULTRA RARE.png (269 KB, 429x391) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA RARE.png
269 KB, 429x391
>>16947146

I feel like I will never meet a woman who will love me or accept me for who I am. I feel like there is no longer such thing as a faithful woman. I feel like I will never make a friend who will be willing to understand my worldview. Even drinking buddies, or dudes I can burn a J with and play some video games seem impossible to come by.

I've recently found success at a job. The money helps a bit, but the work is stressful, high pressure, and leaves me drained. I try focusing on my work to get away from the emotional torment, but I feel my worldview continue to warp when I do.

I fantasize about death, but I would never kill myself due to the pain it would cause my family. Sometimes I have hope, but other times there is none, and the pain is too great.

I feel like I need to see a therapist, but I don't know how that would help. If I bothered explaining to them my worldview with any sort of honesty, I have no idea how they would react. They would probably be offended, or try to prescribe me some medication. Maybe they would try to change my mind, but unfortunately I don't really see that happening.

I don't know what to do /adv/. I feel trapped and I worry for my mental health if something doesn't change.
>>
File: 1452819789024.jpg (96 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452819789024.jpg
96 KB, 720x960
buuuump
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.