[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel obliged to make a dead letters thread since I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: pobrane.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
I feel obliged to make a dead letters thread since I can't find it.

I will read them all.
>>
I am metaphorically kicking myself into the corner but it feels like a brighter future because i see everything backwards
>>
Dearest E,

How could you do this to me? Why, after I was willing to submit, to be yours, you became so cold? Why did you decide to stay, when you wanted to leave so much?

You broke me. You discovered the most intimate parts of my mind, I let you explore the darkest corners of my soul, just so you could leave...

I can't forgive you the chill you sent down my spine as you said you are going. I can't forget the paralysis.

How could you whisper in my ear that you loved me, when deep down you knew you will go? Did it feel good to choose her over me? Does she make you happy?

I told you we will not be friends. No. I thought that your tears in the Garden of Remembrance did mean something more powerful. I could believe that you could actually love me. Yet you are a coward.

I want to hate you.
I will.

I shall and I will.

I know you miss me. I miss you too. We still look at our photograph from two weeks ago as we fall asleep.

I want your ruthlessness.

I hate myself for loving you so much, you cold, heartless bastard...

Yours,
SK.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.