[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started seeing a girl I'm interested in. She's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: kip-8.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kip-8.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Started seeing a girl I'm interested in. She's going to be away from now until the end of spring break. About 10 days. We only hung out once before, and I really want to start seeing her a lot more when she gets back. In a case such as this, is it better to text and keep up with her everyday, or keep some sort of distance? And in general, is it better to seem clingy, rather than uninterested in this stage of a potential relationship? BTW she's doing some volunteer thing, not going to some resort or to party or anything.
>>
It's best to make a woman chase you - because one person is always chasing another in relationships and women up til they're about 30 have endless options.

So what I mean by this is grabbing her interest and disappearing, and grabbing it again, and disappearing, constantly leaving her wanting more. When done right this usually makes a woman be super excited to see you. This is what most people mean when they say women like assholes; women don't really like assholes women just want a man who has more going on in his life and really cares about making this girl his whole world.

I never text or call a girl more than once every 3-4 days unless its for something specific, a lot of times they are the ones who do most of the initial conversation starting
>>
>>16954616
appreciate the adv
>>
>Just met, should i seem uninterested?

you just met her, so you occupy about 10 of her brain cells. if you act uninterested at this stage, that will drop to 4.
women crave attention, so let her know that you're thinking about her. If she's volunteering instead of partying during spring break, consider it work, just a quick afternoon message to see that she arrived safely.

play it by ear. she may be very busy, or it might be boring. if she texts, reply quickly as she may be on a short break and only have a moment.
Never clingy. Never ever.
>>
DO NOT try to keep up with her everyday. That will come off as clingy.
>>
Clingy is BAD. Do not contact her at all. Wait for her to come back. Maybe text her once at the end/very end of her trip. This will give you shit to talk about on a date after she gets back,. Pursue other women in the meantime.
>>
>>16954868
>>16954872
>>16954879

Why is clingy bad?
>>
File: natalie russian attroney.gif (683 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
natalie russian attroney.gif
683 KB, 400x224
>>16954886
The chase is better than the catch. People want what they can't have. Rucreeper? Girls want a man that can provide, not a boy they have to take care of.
>>
>>16954893
So we have to trick them in to doing what we want them to? Or trick them into wanting something by disguising it as something else?
>>
>>16954893
[me again] even with good girls, you have to play the game a little bit. You don't have to be a dick, you just can't be available all the time. Pretend you have other girls to occupy your time, if you have to. You're game will go up naturally.
>>
>>16954900
it's not tricking, it's called giving someone the appropriate amount of personal space for the level of relationship.
>>
>>16954601
Text her this:
"You know what? I think I'm claiming you for myself. You can think about how hard I'm going to plow you all over the break. Kay, babe? Pick you up when you get back."
>>
>>16954908
But that's not what I want as a guy.
I feel like a lot of guys feel me. I don't want some coy bitch, I just want a girlfriend right off the bat.
>>
File: you can trust steel.jpg (178 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
you can trust steel.jpg
178 KB, 786x1017
>>16954900
[me again] I'm drinking. At the beginning, basically. Sounds shallow, but women's psychology is much different than male's. I feel like most men would rather go up to a girl and tell them that we like them, but that (aside from very special cases) is the formula for crash and burn
>>
>>16954909
[me] that's a horrible idea. Text: "how's <xyz> been?" if you feel like you must. If she responds, she might be interested. Women are fickle.
>>
Text her a couple times. Find out what the timezone is where she's going and text her after supper-ish, but before bed. Just ask her hows she's doing, and if she's done anything interesting. Don't try to make it a huge conversation, just check up on her. Basically, you want to remind her that you exist, and that you are thinking about her. Anything more than that will make you look clingy.

If you want a tip, always end the conversation on a high note. Lie and say you are about to see a movie at the theater so you gotta shut your phone off, or something like that, or your breaks over at work. Just make sure that the conversation doesn't fizzle out and get boring. You want to make her look forward to talking to you.
>>
>>16954913
If she doesn't have the same intentions, I'm out. Playing that game is impossible.
>>
File: Glad-clingwrap.png (177 KB, 757x500) Image search: [Google]
Glad-clingwrap.png
177 KB, 757x500
>>16954886
Why is clingy bad?

suffocating, annoying, desperate, loser
>>
>>16954979
>suffocation
affection
>annoying
attention
>desperate
forward
>loser
asseritive
>>
>>16954979
How else would I let them know I'm into them?
Pretending I don't want them is just giving into their childish game.
>>
dingle-berries are clingy.
>>
OP, just confess your love for her, and she will be so impressed by how valiant you are that she will say yes when she gets caught up in the moment.
Works everytime, but most guys over think it with these childish games all about "woah bro, you gotta, like, follow the bro code, to like, crush some pussy brah". They go no where.
Think about it: for thousands of years men requested marriage after a few conversations with a woman and lived happily ever after. You just have to do the same.
>>
>>16954900
not trick. teach

Men have been men for millions of years, but equal rights have obliterated the role of a woman. Girls are pulled in countless directions as to what it means to be a woman today. She must define herself, in these confusing times. The kitchen is not ruled out, but she may get flack from her peers for choosing to put family first. It is a man's job to provide her guidance.
>>
>>16955023
this is autism
>>16954601
just go up to her and tell her how you feel you fucking pussy
>>
>>16955023
Women aren't the only ones with new found rights, and choice. Men have been subdivided as well. You have Men, and then there are manlets, girlymen, gays, bisexuals, trans, and manchildren.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.