[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women act shocked/angry when guys get angry after they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 18
File: image.png (584 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584 KB, 750x1334
Why do women act shocked/angry when guys get angry after they're rejected? It's a horrible feeling that most girls will literally never experience. Men arent entitled to affection but they sure as hell don't have to take being told they're not good enough gracefully.

Seriously fuck every dumb cunt that acts like its no big deal.
>>
File: image.png (202 KB, 335x471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202 KB, 335x471
>>16952162
Being declined or rejected isn't the same as doing something that warrants murder... And yeah, I know what it feels like. For me it was agonizing to have someone I loved demolish every aspect of my being and what I actually liked about myself, piece by piece, but the only reason she had that kind of power was after a 2.5 year relationship. Having that same kind of hurt and resentment after being rejected by someone you've known only for a couple months? Let alone wanting to murder them because of it? Waste of energy man. You could be improving yourself instead of acting like a victim. You only feel so strongly about them because of who you HOPED they would be, not because of who they really are. So let go man. Let go of expectation and don't even think about returns. Acknowledge the fact that who you're in love with isn't real; they're only a fiction in your head. Acknowledge this, and you'll be moving in the direction of interfacing with a real person.
>>
>>16952162
Bait, nice one.

You shouldn't get angry. Ever. That's childish and pathetic. It proves them right for saying no to you, and makes them wish they'd never spoken to you.
-Male
>>
>>16952162

Because there are a lot of people out there that cannot imagine what a feeling is like unless they are experiencing it right that second...

>feeling that most girls will never experience

...that you're making a great example of right now. I'm not excusing women from being jerks. I say many people do this to other people, regardless of gender. Crying about one specific example of a pain they encounter less often than men is like men trying to experience child birth or girls getting punched in the testicles.

Grow up, ya big baby, there's other women out there, put on your big boy pants and figure out that you aren't going to be every woman's type, and move it along.
>>
>>16952162
Because anger is not an appropriate response to rejection. It presumes that the girl is in the wrong, when all she is doing is saying No to a request.

Despite what you say, the whole thrust of OP's post ios that the girl has no right to say No to him and he has every right to react badly, and she has no right to be upset when he acts badly.

Disappointment is legitimate. Anger is not.
>>
>>16952180
>>16952192

Beta cucks pls go

OP is not saying they have no right to be rejected, but rather that rejection is a shitty process and that girls shouldn't be surprised when guys get shitty.

>I'm not interested/you're not good enough
>gee wow thanks, this is awesome
>>
>>16952224
retard plz go!
these guys weren't saying it doesn't suck to be rejected, but that there's a differece between disapiontment and anger.
>She can't turn me down! I have thrown niceness at her! stupid hoe!!!
vs
>man that sucks, she doesn't know what she's missing.

the first suggests entitlement where the second suggests expectations. Having expectations still gets your feels hurt but doesn''t make you a psychopath manchild like having entitlement does. Disapiontment is a constructive feel, one that hurts but also gets you to move on and use a different approach rather than to make a fool of yourself, hurt people and hurt your own chances.
>>
>>16952268

Anger can be a part of disappointment too. Like when your team loses. You're angry that something didn't tint out the way you wanted, and that someone rejected you (denied you) because you weren't good enough etc
>>
File: tmp_6808-boner5454998124.jpg (243 KB, 618x511) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6808-boner5454998124.jpg
243 KB, 618x511
>>16952162
Points for effort, boner-boy, but you're still too easy to spot. It still comes down to your same idiot misandrist theory that men nwvwr turn women down.

Sure, rejection stings a little, but you blow it way out of proportion, which is ultomately at the root of what makes you creepy. You lwarn what you can and move on. It really is no big deal. The only way it can possiblt get that big is if you've been hiding your feelings while cultivating them for long peroods of time as you work yourself into an obsession: another creepy thing to do.

In other words, yes, your pain is STILL ultimatwly self-inflicted, and you could still avoid it by growing the fuck up.
>>
i m too autistic for this
>>
>>16952285
Anger to the point of hurting someone is not normal and you're delusional if you think it is.
>>
>>16952293

If you think I mean like the OP then no. No one is saying women should die just for rejecting men but I believe anger is a perfectly valid response.
>>
>>16952175
>You only feel so strongly about them because of who you HOPED they would be, not because of who they really are. So let go man. Let go of expectation and don't even think about returns. Acknowledge the fact that who you're in love with isn't real; they're only a fiction in your head. Acknowledge this, and you'll be moving in the direction of interfacing with a real person.

This.
>>
>>16952192
>Because anger is not an appropriate response to rejection.

Yes it is. It's totally normal. Someone has judged your entire being and found you lacking (or even worthless).

It's easy to say "who cares what they think?", but chances are you cared about the person, and they are completely rejecting everything about you. It's devastating.
>>
>>16952268

People throw around the word "entitlement" way too much.

They think people only get angry at rejection because they assume the people felt "entitled" to sex or whatever.

Maybe they just expected to be treated like a fellow human being?
>>
>>16952293

But the human brain is wired to snap.

I mean, the whole reason that anger exists is for fight-or-flight reflexes.
>>
File: 3TiGVsp.png (87 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
3TiGVsp.png
87 KB, 625x626
>>
>>16952324
>Maybe they just expected to be treated like a fellow human being?

How else can this go down? If you're not interested in someone and they ask you out what do you do that is justifiable in your mind?
>>
File: bait2.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
>taking this obvious bait
sage
>>
>>16952335
>If you're not interested in someone and they ask you out what do you do that is justifiable in your mind?

Well, if they get upset or angry, don't act like you're God's gift to the world and make false assumptions by assuming they thought they were entitled to your genitals.

Just because someone gets angry doesn't mean they felt "entitled."
>>
>>16952322
No. Disappointment is normal. Temporary depression might even be normal.

But anger is saying that she has done you wrong, when all she has done is say "No, thanks," which is entirely within her rights.
>>
>>16952322

Fucking this. Someone you care about has told you "you're not good enough" and cunts honestly think men are just like "yeah ok".
>>
>>16952346
Kill yourself faggot nobody cares about your feelings. You are worthless scum and that's why no woman wants you, and no woman ever will.
>>
>>16952349
Believe it or not, women are entitled to have their own preferences in the kind of men they date. No, you simply were not good enough. Tough shit, fucking deal with it, you pansy-ass pussy bitch.
>>
>>16952351

Lmao thanks for the bump playboy

>>16952348

Woman detected. Why would you not be angry after being told you're not good enough by someone you cared about?
>>
>>16952355
>bump
Implying I didn't sage. Kill yourself.

Saging again because you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>16952348

There are a thousand ways to reject someone. Assuming every rejection amounts to "no thanks" is a gross oversimplification.

And guess what? People also have a right to be angry.

Are you saying people have a right to reject others, but others do not have a right to feel anger? They have no right to respond emotionally how they do?
>>
>>16952353

Believe it or not, women are not entitled to controlling men's reaction upon rejection. The men are taking all the risks here and they can emotionally react however they please
>>
>>16952357
>People also have a right to be angry.
No, you don't. You have absolutely no right to be angry whatsoever just because a woman is asserting her right to reject you.

If you are such a fragile little pansy-ass bitch that some woman turning you down makes you go crazy with anger, then you should seriously fucking kill yourself. You are scum and you give all men a bad name. Real men shrug their shoulders and move on. Pansy-ass bitches get emotional and angry.
>>
>>16952353

So the female in OP's post who was allegedly murdered, is this where the guy just says "fucking deal with it"?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 780x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 780x824
>>16952360

t. Art of Manliness
>>
>>16952363
You don't have the right to murder someone because they hurt your fee-fees, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>16952360

>alpha male reporting in
>>
>>16952358
>Believe it or not, women are not entitled to controlling men's reaction upon rejection.
No, but men are obligated to practice a kittle courage and self-control. Being disappointed, or even a bit sad, is a normal reaction to getting rejected, and even healthy. Getting angry is neither.

>The men are taking all the risks here
OP's pic demonstrates otherwise.

>and they can emotionally react however they please
Yeah, but other people can react to that reaction however they please. It is creepy for a grown man to throw a temper tantrum over being told no.
>>
>>16952360

Sweetie, I think you're confusing emotions with rights. For one thing, you don't have the RIGHT to dictate what other people are feeling emotionally. Do you realize that? That you can't control how people emotionally respond from their gut?

And rejection can be cumulative. After a guy has been rejected hundreds or thousands of times, that kind of thing can wear on a person. So I'm really not surprised when some guys snap.

All the talk about "real men do this" doesn't really change how people viscerally respond. And anger is pretty much one of the most commonly acceptable emotions for guys. Anger is socially considered an acceptable response in men, crying is not.

You could say that men with options shrug their shoulders and move on. But they have little reason to be angry because they are drowning in options.
>>
>>16952366

I didn't say they did. But if you want to act like a big hardass and tell everyone "deal with it", some guys DO "deal with it", with violence against women (which doesn't exactly turn women off either).
>>
>>16952378

Men aren't obligated to respond in anyway. Being angry after someone has told you they are not interested in you is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>16952386
Fuck me you're advocating violence against women too?
>>
>>16952378

Also le creeper meme, nice
>>
>>16952162
What is the alternative here? Suffer and accept someone's love even though you don't feel the same way?

Women should not be cruel when rejecting men, but turning down someone's advances when you're not interested is just a normal part of life.
And plenty of women get rejected- this isn't the 1900's- tons of women initiate dates and contact now adays
>>
>>16952355
because

1 you don't really care about her, you care about an idolized fantasy version of her in your head
2 she's not doing you wrong, she's doing you neutral by giving you what you already had: nothing
3 you are only hurt by her implying you're not good enough if you actually believe her. You actually believe she rejects you cuz you're not good enough even though that's not nessesarily the case. Maybe just the part of you she's seen makes her think you're "not good enough. Maybe you're good enough but not her type of good enough (attraction is not some linear ladder, it's more of a tree, you can be just as high but on a different branch), maybe she's not good enough to see the value in you. but most likely: your interaction with her wasn't good enough to show your value.

The fact that your self-worth depends on the esteem of a person you haven't even been on a date with kinda shows you're not ready for a relation.
>>
>>16952162
t. """""nice guy"""""
>>
>>16952162
Bottom line is if she says no she ain't the right one to spend time with. So it's better that she says no up front.
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you anyway? Unless you're a rapist...
>>
>>16952382
>That you can't control how people emotionally respond from their gut?
You can't control another person's reactions, no. But you can control your own, and to a certain extent you are obligated to do so.

>And rejection can be cumulative.
Only if you choose to blow them out of proportion, and then choose to cling to the resentment. These are within your power to do, or not. It's basic emotional intelligence; you're supposed to learn this shit in grade school.

>Anger is socially considered an acceptable response in men, crying is not.
Anger is considered an acceptable response when you are being attacked or treated unfairly. Being rejected is neither of these things.
>>
>>16952224
>beta cucks pls go
Sounds like you're the beta one if you're getting rejected so much faggot
I've been accepted far more times than rejected, probably because I move on and don't become a bitter faggot like yourself
>>
>>16952389
>Men aren't obligated to respond in anyway.
No, but they are obligated not to respond in certain ways. Among them, NERD RAGE.

>Being angry after someone has told you they are not interested in you is perfectly acceptable.
Being angry after you have been attacked or treated unfairly is acceptable. Rejection is neither, and so there is no call for NERD RAGE. Shut it down.
>>
>>16952396

>implying it's not twice as easy for a girl to ask out a guy

>tons of women initiate dates

Lmao I was like lmao

>>16952399

t. retard

>self esteem depends on a person...

A person you obviously care about who has said you're not good enough or w/e. Being told your hoped for partner doesn't reciprocate is a painful thing and there is no code for how you should emotionally respond.
>>
>>16952390

I haven't advocated it. But it happens. Are you perhaps ANGRY that it happens? Now what if I told you that you don't have the right to feel angry about it because it doesn't concern you? You'd tell me to fuck off.

Maybe think of that the next time you tell someone they don't get to feel angry.
>>
>>16952415

Nice buzzwords

>let me tell you what is and is not ok when dealing with rejection, muh Real Man (TM) hurr
>>
>>16952382
yeah you can feel all those things, and talk about them to your friends or the internet. hell you can even tell her! You'd just set yourself up for disapointment if you expect anyone but your close friends to respond in a pleasurable way.
>>
it's understandable to feel angry at being rejected. But as a mature adult, the socially acceptable response is "alright, well thanks anyways" and do your best to move on with your life. No screaming, no name calling, no passive aggressive bullshit.

Having an emotional reaction is normal and ok, but controlling that reaction and channeling it into a mature expression is a crucial part of being an adult. Plus, you're pretty much just reinforcing her decision to reject you if you act like a child. She'll think "whew, dodged a bullet on that one"

As a girl, how do I feel when creepy old, fat, ugly men approach me and makes a sexual comment about my body? I feel disgusted, repulsed, and annoyed. But I reply "thank you for the compliment!" And move on with my day.

If I were to have an angry confrontation every time something like that happened, I'd spend a lot of time yelling at men. So basically I'd be a modern feminist.
>>
>>16952382
>You could say that men with options shrug their shoulders and move on. But they have little reason to be angry because they are drowning in options.

This this this

Again something women will literally never understand since they always have options.
>>
>>16952405
>You can't control another person's reactions, no. But you can control your own, and to a certain extent you are obligated to do so.

And yet someone people don't. Does that bother you? Are you a control freak?

>Only if you choose to blow them out of proportion, and then choose to cling to the resentment. These are within your power to do, or not. It's basic emotional intelligence; you're supposed to learn this shit in grade school.

Are you saying that years and years of rejection has no negative effect on people? Kudos to you for not caring at all about rejection, but the world is full of people who don't like it. Some people are traumatized by it.

>Anger is considered an acceptable response when you are being attacked or treated unfairly. Being rejected is neither of these things.

What is rejection but an attack on everything about you?

Suppose some parents tell their child they never loved them, and abandon them on the side of the road. They clearly rejected their child, but in your world, anger is not an acceptable response.
>>
>>16952431
This just reflects the reason why you SHOULDNT act mad.

If you get mad, it just SHOWS EVERYONE that you have basically no fish on the line. You gotta act like that shit doesn't phase you ans just move on to the next girl. This oneitis crap has got to stop
>>
>>16952435
>What is rejection but an attack on everything about you?
Don't compare child neglect to unrequited romantic love, because they're totally different.

I've rejected guys who I thought were great just because our circumstances weren't ideal.

It's only an attack on "everything you are" if you take it extremely personally.
Just because she doesn't find you physically attractive doesn't mean that you're worthless or that she doesn't enjoy everything else about you as a person.
>>
>>16952435
>megagigabeta detected

Go back to jacking off to mlp and leave this conversation to the real men kid
>>
>>16952431
Only if they know how to find those options. Some women are clueless just like a lot of men on here are.
Shrugging off a woman who wants to see me right now.
Plus.. Finding someone to fuck and finding someone to love are two different options. Which one do women find easier?
>>
>>16952415

Angry nerds have no obligation to you.

I can see how in many cases there is absolutely "no call for nerd rage", and yet it still happens.

And telling people "stop being angry" is a way of dismissing or ignoring their grievances, which might only make them more angry.
>>
>>16952360
Rejection can be emasculating and make a person mad. Yes, even "real men" can become angry.
>>
>>16952428
>As a girl, how do I feel when creepy old, fat, ugly men approach me and makes a sexual comment about my body? I feel disgusted, repulsed, and annoyed. But I reply "thank you for the compliment!" And move on with my day.

You'll miss it when you get older and invisible.

Can you imagine that? That some women would actually be jealous of you now?

How do you feel when rich, fit, handsome men approach you and comment about your body? Do you feel disgusted and annoyed? Do you realize that your response totally depends on whether you personally find them attractive?
>>
>>16952447
Anger is fine
Sadness is fine

But RAGE is not fine.
No body's telling you to hide your emotions- expressing your emotions is an important part of being well adjusted mentally.

The way in which you express your emotions, however, makes a big difference.

For example, we teach little kids to "talk it out" when they have an argument. You're supposed to say "when you did ____, it made me feel ____". Alternative forms of expressing emotion such as name calling, yelling, hitting, crying, and bullying are less effective and can sometimes be destructive.

If someone hurts your feelings as an adult, you are expected to express yourself in a mature and controlled way. Heartbreak is no easy feat to overcome. It's soul-crushing and increadibly common. If you need to express anger or sadness, do so- but do so in a controlled way that will not reflect poorly on you.
>>
>>16952364
Sexist meme is sexist..
>>
>>16952454
I was ugly and "invisible" all throughout highschool and college, and I honestly miss it.
Respectable guys don't hit on girls openly like that. Atleast, none of the guys that I'm interested in dating. I've had attractive looking men make similar comments and It disgusts me every time- because it's the behavior that I find the most unnattractive.

Also- let's not pretend like women are the only ones who feel this way.

If an ugly, pregnant, obese woman approached you, you'd be a lot less interested in her than if a hot, young model approached you.
>>
>>16952162
Because the guy in question is a special snowflake.
>>
>>16952456
>You're supposed to say "when you did ____, it made me feel ____".
What are you, a bitch? That kind of language is for pussies and bitches. Men handle their grievances thusly: "Oi cunt don't fucking <offending action> or I'll wreck ya"
>>
>>16952467
Well, I'm a girl- and that specific speech pattern is meant to INTRODUCE CHILDREN to emotional management and problem solving.

Obviously as an adult, that pattern doesn't have to be followed as specifically, but it is still a good rule of thumb to express how you feel and what made you feel that way without assigning blame in a way that will evoke a defensive response
>>
>>16952441
>Don't compare child neglect to unrequited romantic love, because they're totally different.

I thought we were talking about rejection?

I mean, parents rejecting their child is clearly different than a woman rejecting a guy hitting on her. But people were saying that anger is never a valid response to rejection, which is wrong.

If a guy is rejected by a woman he's hitting on, murdering her is not a normal response. But if that does happen, it was probably after years and years of rejection.

You could even argue that the humans that commit the most violence (outside of war) have a very long history of being rejected (by their parents, by their peers, by society, by the opposite sex, etc).

>It's only an attack on "everything you are" if you take it extremely personally.

That's what rejection is, personal. You, as a person, everything you are, rejected. No, next, get out of my way, go be invisible somewhere, go die in a fire for all I care.

Saying "don't take it personally" is ridiculous.

>Just because she doesn't find you physically attractive doesn't mean that you're worthless or that she doesn't enjoy everything else about you as a person.

Turns out people don't like being told they're ugly. That's why you use those weasel words of "doesn't find you physically attractive."

And it's cold comfort to say "You're fucking hideous but you have a great personality!"

Rejection can be very dehumanizing, especially if it happens over and over and over again.
>>
>>16952456
I think you're confusing the emotion of rage and literally being in a fit of rage. In any case, no, you don't get to police acceptable emotions.
>>
>>16952444

Real men don't go on 4chan. Real men have kids to feed.
>>
>Guy asks question
>guy gets angry at answer.

fuck, it like they didn't even want to ask the question in the first place.
>>
>>16952479
Don't tell me how to live my life
>>
>>16952474
Ah, the pussification of young boys by the public education system. Now I know what you're talking about.

The speech pattern is actually meant to brainwash males into dealing with disagreements as if they were a female, to make the female students/teachers/etc. more comfortable. Similar to how we are banning even moderately physical play.
>>
>>16952444

>unironically using the real man meme on 4chan.org
>nothing personal kid.jpg

Holy kek
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
>>16952461

If said woman did approach me I'd still be complimented and politely decline her, rather than whine about how some low status female approached me like women do
>>
>>16952456
>But RAGE is not fine.

I doubt that rage happens to many people after every tiny little rejection. Although some foods can cause inflammation, and inflammation has been linked with rage disorders. A parasite that lives in cat feces has also been linked with rage disorder.

But what if I told you that rage turns a lot of women on?

>For example, we teach little kids to "talk it out" when they have an argument.

Yes, and women say they don't want a boy, they want a "real man." And chances are, they will be turned on by the man who dominates another man in a fight, which rage leads to.

If women didn't reward behaviors like men hitting and yelling and bullying, men wouldn't do it. But once again, there is often a disconnect between what women say they want (civilized behavior) vs what women really want (brutes fighting over them).
>>
>>16952162
If I don't know the guy that well I always politely reject them when they ask that question, even if I do slightly fancy them.
I find how they handle that rejection helps weeds out the keepers from the crazies.

>I'm not looking for a bf at the moment.
>fuck bitch, slut bitch, slut fuck.
>yeah I'm sticking with my first answer.
>>
>>16952461
>If an ugly, pregnant, obese woman approached you, you'd be a lot less interested in her than if a hot, young model approached you.

I'd be flattered, and I wouldn't go around telling everyone some "creep" hit on me just because I wasn't attracted to her.
>>
>>16952474

But women want men, not boys. Boys are "too nice", you see?
>>
>>16952475
I agree with you that anger is a natural response to rejection-
But I'm asserting that it is up to the individual to try to understand and cope with the rejection in a way that does not permanently alter their outlook on life.
Pride is the actual issue here- not rejection. If you feel that you DESERVE something, then you are angry when it doesn't work out. If you get denied acceptance to a college- if you don't land a job somewhere- if your love isn't returned- the humble outlook is to be thankful for the opportunity to grow and improve from accepting the failure. The prideful response is the reject the failure and to resent those who rejected you. None of us are perfect- anger is only a natural response if one is insecure about their imperfections.

>go die in a fire
You're assuming that all rejection is at one, severe level.
If I reject someone, I still care about them. As a human, and sometimes as a friend if I know them well enough. I have very specific goals in mind for my future- so I've rejected attractive successful men before simply because they didn't have what I was looking for.
Not all women are looking for the same qualities. And just because I don't want to build a life with you for the next 70 years doesn't mean that I don't value you or think that you're awesome.

>cold comfort
Why do you prioritize looks over other qualities? Something like personality is way more valuable than looks, since it lasts longer.

If I don't find a guy physically attractive enough to be with sexually, I don't tell him that. In fact, women RARELY come right out and say "you're too ugly for me to date".
We use a variety of excuses like "I'm just not looking for a relationship right now" or "I'm actually talking to someone else already, sorry!". Sometimes girls actually mean these things when they use them as reasons behind rejection, but they're also often used in place of "I don't find you attractive" because they're hard to verify and get the message across.
>>
>>16952490

You're looking for a guy who handles rejection like it's no big deal, since it's a sign he has options, a sign that he's in demand, popular, that other women want him.

Once again you're only proving that women have a problem with honesty and always have to play mindgames.
>>
Not all women. And also because people are emotional
>>
>>16952490
This is actually a pretty good idea. I would recommend that all women employ this tactic. There are sooo many men (I say this as a man who doesn't really give a fuck about relationships or sex) who act like their self worth is based on their relationship status and can't accept being told no. If I were a woman, I would probably do the same thing you do, because some dudes are CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY.

like >>16952504, for example.
>>
>>16952504
Nice assumptions but they are wrong.

Handling rejection is part of life, with out those basic socail skills it leads me to question what other basic social skill they are lacking.

If they can't function in society then I don't want them.

Remember the golden rule is never date crazy.
>>
>>16952491
>>16952477
>>16952487
If you read my earlier post, you'd see that that's what I do too.
I politely thank them for the compliment and move on with my day, because I am an adult and I can control my responses.

My point was that men should aim to have a similar level of self control when dealing with the emotions that bubble up after rejection.

In the same way that I don't throw a fit when I feel violated by some stranger, they should not throw a fit when their feelings are not returned.
It's ok to express yourself in a calm way, but allowing anger to manifest itself in a destructive way just makes you look bad.

>>16952488
>>16952493
"Women say"

Ok great- but what kind of woman are you looking for? I'm someone who does not have random sexual relations with people. I'm looking for a long term partner, and I am not now nor have I ever been "slutty".
Women like me don't typically respond well to things like cat calls and men fighting. If you're looking for women who like to sleep around, then continue to act immature. But don't complain about how "all girls are whores" If your actions specifically attract that kind of woman.
>>
>>16952496
>anger is only a natural response if one is insecure about their imperfections.

Rejection has a way of amplifying a person's insecurities. I would agree that pride has a lot to do with it. Pride, ego, self-esteem, self-worth, self-image, whatever you want to call it. I think most people don't think "I'm thankful for this opportunity to be rejected right now" and think more like "this is not an opportunity at all since I've been rejected."

>You're assuming that all rejection is at one, severe level.

Another way of saying it is "I don't want you." You, all of you.

Someone else has deemed themselves judge/jury/executioner of someone's entire being. "If only" you weren't lacking in this. "If only" you didn't look like this. "If only" you had this thing that I want. Etc.

And usually if a woman has rejected a guy, she treats him worse than a homeless person. She literally sees no use for him, and he could die.

>Something like personality is way more valuable than looks, since it lasts longer.

Women don't have the most sex with guys with "great personalities."

>women RARELY come right out and say "you're too ugly for me to date".

I know. Women want to appear less shallow than they actually are. Rather than being honest, they have to throw out some bullshit excuse, or string someone along as a backup plan.
>>
>>16952475
>I thought we were talking about rejection?
We were talking very specifically about romantic rejection, boner-boy. And you damn well knew that when you started the thread. Moving the goalposts via false equivalence is a more complex argument than you're used to, but it is no less fallacious for that.

>people were saying that anger is never a valid response to rejection, which is wrong.
It's still not a valid response to romantic rejection. To child abuse, yes; to being told no, not on your life.

>If a guy is rejected by a woman he's hitting on, murdering her is not a normal response. But if that does happen, it was probably after years and years of rejection.
Often not, actually. Oddly, it seems to come more often from guys who are used to being accepted, or from guys who were so afraid of rejection that they never allowed themselves to be rejected in the first place: the history simply is not there. If anything, the guys who have been consistently rejected for years on end are LESS dangerous.

>You could even argue that the humans that commit the most violence (outside of war) have a very long history of being rejected.
You can argue it, but it doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.

>That's what rejection is, personal. You, as a person, everything you are, rejected.
Um, no. It means nothing more than that they're not interested in romance. That is not an attack on your entire being.

>Turns out people don't like being told they're ugly.
No, but rejection doesn't equate to such insults. People reject others for many reasons.

>Rejection can be very dehumanizing, especially if it happens over and over and over again.
Do you even know what dehumanization means? Demoralizing, maybe, but dehumanizing?
>>
>>16952514

All women already use that tactic. When they're really interested, they act like they're not that interested (they don't want to look desperate). When they're not interested, sometimes they pretend they are (they want to look like a good person).

It's not about honesty, it's about how other people see them. Appearances.
>>
>>16952531
>All women
"All women" don't do anything. Nor do "All men".
>>
>>16952515

If a guy is unphased by rejection, it's a sign he has other options.

If a guy is hurt by rejection, it's a sign he has few options or no options.

That is what you are weeding out.

Once again, women don't actually know why they do what they do.
>>
>>16952522
>he could die
Why are you trying to tell me, a woman, what women think when they reject guys? As a woman who has rejected guys and who is surrounded by other women who have rejected guys, I can ASSURE YOU that I still care about every single guy who has asked me out.
I DO care if they die. I check up on them to see how they're doing. I WANT them to find someone who can appreciate them. I'm sorry that your experiences thus far have led you to believe that women are heartless, but we are not.

Like you, there are some people who I am attracted to and some people who I am not attracted to physically.
If I'm not attracted to you physically, the idea of you putting your penis inside of me grosses me out. It's like thinking about your parents having sex. It's just a "no". It just doesn't work.

>women want to appear less shallow than they are.
Don't we all? I'm not a shallow girl, but I do have standards. YOU have standards too. EVERYONE has standards. If someone likes me and I cannot imagine myself with them physically, then I come up with an excuse that is less harsh than "I don't find you attractive"- not because I want to "appear less shallow", but because I don't want to hurt the feelings of the person asking me out by telling them that something's wrong with them.
I always tell them that it's something about me and where I am in my life so that they don't take the rejection personally.

It comes from a place of compassion.
>>
The act of rejection itself isn't enough to make most decent men angry.

It's how we are rejected.

Shit, the best rejection I've ever had is a girl laughing in my face then saying "Sorry, I'm just not interested". Honestly though, she seemed flattered that someone liked her though. I would honestly still give women a try if all rejections were like that.

But you can only hear "eww!" or "creep" or see them just roll their eyes and dismiss you completely before you give up and think they're all lost causes.

I mean Jesus Christ bitches, we're still human, you could at least treat us like it.

Shit, this is why we aint equals.
>>
>>16952543
Do women really react like that?
I know this isn't any consolation but I wish I could apologize on behalf of women.
I've never treated a guy like that- I've rejected plenty of men but I try to do so kindly and politely.
I'm sorry that women have reacted like that to you, that's just bad manners
>>
>>16952538
I'm not talking about if they have hurt feelings are not.

I'm clearly talking about any unhinged response to the rejection, as this is what the entire thread is about.

Also why are you putting guys into two distinct categories? Humans are more complex then that.
>>
>>16952548
>Do women really react like that?

Holy shit yeah. Fuck you know how women's lib started that whole thing about you not being treated like "sex objects"? Well done, you got it.

You aint potential partners either though, too hostile for that.

You're social landmines. Men tread lightly.

>I know this isn't any consolation but I wish I could apologize on behalf of women.

Thanks anyway - but it doesn't change shit. Actions > words.

>I've never treated a guy like that- I've rejected plenty of men but I try to do so kindly and politely.
>I'm sorry that women have reacted like that to you, that's just bad manners

Thanks... it's good that you try to be nice about it. Otherwise more men would just give up on women. Gotta have the good to cancel out the bad...

I hope my post helps to explain why men might get a tad bit bitchy and angry when rejected. Though, it's their own fault for still bothering to try, IMO.
>>
>>16952516

If you've rejected someone, they already look bad in your eyes. If they get angry afterwards, I'm sure they would look even worse to you, but you've already rejected them. The answer was already a no. It could be bad for their reputation, but their reputation was already hurt when you rejected them.

And some women actually get turned on by angry men. So there's a chance that she rejects a guy, he gets angry, and then for reasons unknown to her she becomes more attracted to him because he's demonstrated some kind of passion or strength, some kind of fire.

>I am not now nor have I ever been "slutty".
>Women like me don't typically respond well to things like cat calls and men fighting.

I doubt there are many women who wouldn't like men fighting over them. It happens in the animal kingdom all the time. Two male rivals, fighting to the death over a female.
>>
nobody like a sore loser and nobody likes a bad winner.
>>
>>16952522
>Another way of saying it is "I don't want you." You, all of you.
No, it's "I don't want to have sex with you". That can happen for many reasons, and although appearance can be one of them, it's far from the only one, and may not even be the most common.

Let's take your case. Do you remember why I started calling you boner-boy?

We've had months to get to know you, from your serial reposting of this dreck. But it only takes a single one of your posts to see that you wear your mental instability on your sleeve. You're terrified of women, but at the same time you want them desperately. You choose to work yourself up into a sexually-charged emotional frenzy before even talking to them, because you lack the emotional intelligence to override your fear any other way. It takes a few more posts to reveal the true depths of your obsession, but even one post hints at it.

If this were TVTropes, I would say "Alas, Poor Villain"; it's a textbook example. But although that trope is meant to evoke sympathy, it also evokes villainy: acting in unacceptable ways and hurting people for no good reason. Your typical choice of psycho-pepe images reflects this quite well. You want to seem menacing, probably out of some idea that intimidating women might make them want you.

If you can't even hide this on an anonymous message board, you have no chance of hiding it from the women you approach. It is painfully obvious to them that you've got a boner, and that you could not approach them if this were not so. And you don't react sanely to being told no. Continuing the villain tropes, you fancy yourself the Mastermind, but you're really just the Brute. You're an open book, and not the kibd that inspires confidence. And that is why you are creepy.
>>
>>16952557
So, someone can only look "good" to me if I want to pursue a sexual relationship with them? That isn't how it works.
What about my girl friends and my family and stuff? I don't want a sexual relationship with any of those people l, but I still love them as friends. The same can be said for the male friends who I've rejected. I still love them. I haven't rejected them completely, the only way in which I've rejected them is from being a sexual partner. The only thing I'm conveying by rejecting them romantically is "I don't think that you and I are a good fit to build a life together".
It doesn't mean "I think you're worthless" or "I hate you". If I were to REJECT SOMEONE COMPLETALLY- thereby ignoring them, then yes, I would be conveying that I didn't care about them. But I've never done that, and I can't imagine doing that to someone who opened up to me by asking me out.

>I doubt there are many women

??? Where on earth are you getting this information from. I want a man who can protect me or can stand up for what's right, but that does not mean that I need a man who is violent or full of rage. I desire someone who is good at communication and brave- being a crazy ape man fulfills neither of those desires.

Please don't try to argue that it's some "biological desire" or some crap like that. Women want qualities in men that will make them successful in THIS period. Being level headed is much more desirable than being a loose cannon. Who wants to be with someone who's in and out of jail for fighting??
>>
>>16952573
>Who wants to be with someone who's in and out of jail for fighting??
You do know that aforementioned thugs in and out of jail regularly get laid and have numerous kids to multiple women, right? To answer your question, lots of women want precisely that kind of man.
>>
>>16952525
>We were talking very specifically about romantic rejection

If you want to limit rejection to "romantic rejection", anger is still a response that happens. You can think it shouldn't happen all you want, but that doesn't stop it from happening.

The question is why it happens (maybe because it increases someone's chances of never mating and dying alone) and why you think the evolved response of anger to rejection is somehow a mistake by nature.

>It's still not a valid response to romantic rejection.

Why do you think people get angry when they are rejected by a potential mate? It could be they are getting angry in preparation to fight rival mates. It could be that a demonstration of anger could possibly change a female's mind. It could just be someone getting angry at not getting what they want.

>If anything, the guys who have been consistently rejected for years on end are LESS dangerous.

Like Elliott Rogers? Seung-Hui Cho?

>You can argue it, but it doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.

No, really. People rejected by their parents are maladjusted. People rejected by their peers often strike back. People rejected by society often strike back. People rejected by the opposite sex often strike back. Where do you think resentment comes from?

If someone wants revenge on society, they probably feel rejected by society, not accepted by society.

>Um, no. It means nothing more than that they're not interested in romance. That is not an attack on your entire being.

Your body is your entire being.

>No, but rejection doesn't equate to such insults. People reject others for many reasons.

It's implied. "I don't want you." "I don't want your body."

>Do you even know what dehumanization means? Demoralizing, maybe, but dehumanizing?

Feeling or being treated less than human. If someone is ugly and everyone laughs or simply ignores them, they can start feeling less than human. And the more that people reject a person, the less human they can feel.
>>
>>16952582
Ok- but are those the women you're aiming for? There's also a ton of infidelity among those couples- is that something that you're ok with aswell?
>>
>>16952541
>I still care about every single guy who has asked me out.

I don't believe it. Can you even name them all?

>I check up on them to see how they're doing.

How many are we talking?

>If I'm not attracted to you physically, the idea of you putting your penis inside of me grosses me out.

Well, both males and females are looking for the best possible mates.

This is why I think you're not telling the truth when you say:
>I still care about every single guy who has asked me out.

>I always tell them that it's something about me and where I am in my life so that they don't take the rejection personally.
>It comes from a place of compassion.

"It's not you it's me?"

So you DO see that rejection is personal.

Oh, and women rarely say "I don't find you attractive" unless they've been pressed to explain a rejection. Most are content with saying "let's just be friends" (and stringing guys along and giving them false hope does not "come from a place of compassion.")
>>
I'm a guy here and I want to know why some of my so-called "male" brothers can't handle rejection and why they get so fixated on the one single female?

Is it a hormone imbalance?
>>
>>16952612
>Ok- but are those the women you're aiming for? There's also a ton of infidelity among those couples- is that something that you're ok with aswell?
No I'm firmly in the no hymen no diamond camp since premarital sex leads to divorce and divorce is bad.
However I'm fairly unsuccessful romantically/sexually and recognise that if I was a thug the situation would likely improve.
>>
>>16952551

You're testing to see how rejections affects him.

A guy who has 1,000 women waiting to have sex with him won't care that you rejected him.

A guy who has 0 women waiting to have sex with him will care (and may be hurt, and may have an "unhinged" reponse).

You're not attracted to the desperat guy. You're attracted to the guy with more options.
>>
>>16952617
Lack of a good father figure/male role model. Also talmudvision
>>
>>16952568
>No, it's "I don't want to have sex with you".

Yes, and that another way of saying "I don't want you." It's a rejection of someone's body, their entire being, their very DNA, their very existence on this planet.

>We've had months to get to know you, from your serial reposting of this dreck. But it only takes a single one of your posts to see that you wear your mental instability on your sleeve. You're terrified of women, but at the same time you want them desperately. You choose to work yourself up into a sexually-charged emotional frenzy before even talking to them, because you lack the emotional intelligence to override your fear any other way. It takes a few more posts to reveal the true depths of your obsession, but even one post hints at it.

I'm not OP, but okay?

>If this were TVTropes, I would say "Alas, Poor Villain"; it's a textbook example. But although that trope is meant to evoke sympathy, it also evokes villainy: acting in unacceptable ways and hurting people for no good reason. Your typical choice of psycho-pepe images reflects this quite well. You want to seem menacing, probably out of some idea that intimidating women might make them want you.

Well a lot of women are, in fact, attracted to menacing, intimidating men. Even villains.

>If you can't even hide this on an anonymous message board, you have no chance of hiding it from the women you approach. It is painfully obvious to them that you've got a boner, and that you could not approach them if this were not so. And you don't react sanely to being told no. Continuing the villain tropes, you fancy yourself the Mastermind, but you're really just the Brute. You're an open book, and not the kibd that inspires confidence. And that is why you are creepy.

Um, I don't spend much time on TVTropes, but I don't think boners are a choice?
>>
Being disappointed and a little sad is normal. Throwing a tantrum is not. It's immature to get shitty with someone for not being interested in you romantically. Don't be a little bitch about it.

I hope you can understand this: you can be incompatible without being deeply flawed. Someone who rejects you might not be rejecting you because you're ugly, or stupid, or annoying. You might just no be their type. Shit, it could even be your pheromones, which is beyond your control and her's. Studies indicate that women are more attracted to men who have significantly different DNA than their own. I've met plenty of people that, despite them having a multitude of positive traits I admired, I would only be interested in friendship with.
>>
File: plan_b.jpg (40 KB, 490x329) Image search: [Google]
plan_b.jpg
40 KB, 490x329
>>16952573
>I haven't rejected them completely, the only way in which I've rejected them is from being a sexual partner.

A lot of women don't reject guys completely so they'll have a backup plan. Pic related.

>I want a man who can protect me or can stand up for what's right, but that does not mean that I need a man who is violent or full of rage. I desire someone who is good at communication and brave- being a crazy ape man fulfills neither of those desires.

And how exactly is a guy who is unwilling to fight or use violence supposed to protect you or be brave?

>Please don't try to argue that it's some "biological desire" or some crap like that. Women want qualities in men that will make them successful in THIS period. Being level headed is much more desirable than being a loose cannon. Who wants to be with someone who's in and out of jail for fighting??

It is literally a primal biological response in women.

And actually a lot of women want to be with men who are in and out of jail for fighting. They probably sleep with more women than men who don't fight.
>>
>>16952614
Yes- every guy that has formally asked my out, I can remember. Most of them I am still friends with even after several years.
Peter, Matthew, John R, John S, Stuart, Tim, Austin, Graham, Sam, Dillian.
I've been "hit on" by many more guys than that, but these were ones looking for a relationship not just a hookup.

What I'm trying to say is that I am friends with these boys. Of course I still care about them, I care about them like I do any of my other friends.

It's personal to an extent. It's not as personal as you are making it seem, but I don't want any boys to be hung up on "if only I were more _____".
Such things only create unnessicary obstacles that will prevent them from being confident men.

>>16952619
I'm the same way- so maybe you're judging "success" in a wierd way. If it's your AIM to have only successful, committed relationships, then you're doing a better job of achieving your goal than you would if you were a thug.

But if your goal is actually to get pussy, then maybe you should change your methods.

be more confident in your resolve. Decide what you actually want and then pursue the type of girl who can fulfil that desire. Don't surround yourself with rude, ill mannered whores if you're looking for a committed relationship. And don't surround yourself with prude, selective women if you just want pussy
>>
>>16952617
>why they get so fixated on the one single female?

Maybe they're really really attracted to her and haven't found another female that makes them feel the same way.

That's the girl he wants.

And since he doesn't see her as interchangeable or replaceable, he can be extremely devastated when he is rejected by the one he wants.
>>
>>16952638
"Their very existence on this planet"

NIGGA WHAT??!!!
Just because I don't want to reproduce with you doesn't mean I don't think your DNA is worthy of being passed down.
There are SO SO SO MANY way more important factor that go in to that decision, it literally has almost NOTHING TO DO with what you think it does.

When a girl looks at you, she doesn't think "hmm, is his DNA worthy of my eggs???" NO.
She thinks "is he cute to me? Is he successful? Do I click well with him?"

You can be smart, funny, handsome, rich- but if we don't click, then I'm not gonna date you. You could be the hottest guy on the planet with the best DNA of all and I'd still choose someone who was decent looking and had a better personality over you.
>>
ITT: All this fucking butthurt
ITT: All this "give a fuck" factor.

If a girl rejects me, I walk away and basically cut them out of my life.
No fucks given, no second chances.

There's a girl right now who hits me up all the fucking time after rejecting me because she is starting to catch on that I'm hooking up with another girl already.
>>
>>16952645

If attraction is not a choice, how is a response to rejection a choice?

If she can't help not being attracted to him, how could he help the way rejection feels? Both reactions could be beyond their control. They didn't choose to feel that way.
>>
>>16952622
Im rejecting them all regardless, as stated in my original post.
>guys I don't know I reject politely.
I'm not looking to date any of them, even the ones I'm attracted to, as stated in my original post.
>sorry I'm not looking for bf right now.

It's the ones that have the unhinged responce I will be keeping a distance from them in the future as they are crazy.

This idea of me testing them for a possible future boy friend is entirely of your own creation.
>>
>>16952647
Some women may sting along men for this "backup plan" but I don't need to do that because I am successful enough to support myself on my own.
I kee those men in my life because I enjoy their company and their friendship.

>how are they supposed to protect you without violence?
There are very few situations in our current state of society that require physical violence. I would want a guy who was in good physicsl shape and could defend me if we were literally being attacked, but I don't want someone who is AGGRESSIVE or violent.

>it's literally biology
You don't seem to understand.
Animals select mates that will provide for them the best. In the animal kingdom, physical size and strength are, in many species, desirable traits because they lead to successful, healthy offspring. This is not the case for all animals however. Some animals sexually select for partners with certain camouflage, or are a smaller size and can avoid predators.
It's not size and strength that are necessarily ALWAYS related to success. In human society, these traits that are "desireable" vary from culture to culture, as the "environment" is different in various places in the world.
In our culture, intellegence, personality, job success, and attractiveness are important factors. If we lived in a hunter-gathered society, then you're right that strength and size would likely be more important characteristics.
In the ghetto, where people are fighting all the time, these characteristics are important as well.

but in regular society, such characteristics are unnecessary and come second to more important things like being a good communicator, and being motivated
>>
>>16952650
>I've been "hit on" by many more guys than that, but these were ones looking for a relationship not just a hookup.

You don't care about the guys who just hit on you, do you?

I would argue you are still friends with those boys who "formally" asked you out because they are your plan B, C, D, E, F, etc.

>It's personal to an extent. It's not as personal as you are making it seem, but I don't want any boys to be hung up on "if only I were more _____".

It is personal. It's always personal.

You don't want guys to be less confident due to your rejection because you're attracted to confidence and turned off by unconfidence.
>>
>>16952683
Men also have "backup plans" when dating, that is if they're playing the game right.
>>
>>16952405
>pansy-bitches getting BTFO

nice work.
>>
>>16952657
>Just because I don't want to reproduce with you doesn't mean I don't think your DNA is worthy of being passed down.

That's exactly what it means.

You're trying to say "I'm sure some other woman who isn't me would be happy to carry your DNA, but if it was up to me, you and your entire lineage would die out."

>When a girl looks at you, she doesn't think "hmm, is his DNA worthy of my eggs???" NO.
>She thinks "is he cute to me? Is he successful? Do I click well with him?"

You're describing the same thing.

She likes the cute guy for his DNA. She likes the successful guy for his behavior, a lot of which is DNA. She wants chemistry with a guy. Again, DNA.

It's a yes/no vote on someone's DNA.

>You can be smart, funny, handsome, rich- but if we don't click, then I'm not gonna date you. You could be the hottest guy on the planet with the best DNA of all and I'd still choose someone who was decent looking and had a better personality over you.

That "click" thing you're talking about is completely biological, chemical. Again, DNA.
>>
>>16952684
Why would I care about a boy who openly says something like "ayy lil mama lemme holla at that ass".
That's being disrespectful to me. I don't even know that person- and it's not like they care about me in the slightest, they just want to hook up with me and then move on to the next girl. I'm not interested in random hookups, so I thank them and tell them that I am not interested.

They're not my plan anything. I am not attracted to those boys- I would LITERALLY rather be alone than date them- because the idea of being with them sexually turns me off.
Why on earth do you have such a hard time believing that a man and a woman can be friends? It's totally normal and extremely common.

>it's always personal
Why would I care how they act, I already rejected them so what I find attractive doesn't matter.
I don't want them to turn into women-hating frogs so that they can still have a chance at a happy relationship with someone else down the road.
I'm doing it so that they don't fall in to a pit of depression.
>>
Are you people retarded or mentally unstable or something? Ohh, you were rejected. Who cares? Get over it.

I've been rejected before, and I got the fuck over it, because I am not a mentally unstable loser.
>>
>>16952650
>I'm the same way- so maybe you're judging "success" in a wierd way. If it's your AIM to have only successful, committed relationships, then you're doing a better job of achieving your goal than you would if you were a thug.
Well yes and no. Getting pussy is nice, but I wouldn't want to make myself thuggish just for that. However as a lapsed nerd who got into all sorts of drugs, it was evident that my success with the opposite sex skyrocketed once I was, at least seemingly, less of a dweeb. Even had a fwb. Simply amazing. It's no lie that women, basically, aren't interested in boring safe nice guys (except for later in life when they need resources for the kids they had to randoms). They want daring risk taking bad boys.
>>
>>16952671
>This idea of me testing them for a possible future boy friend is entirely of your own creation.

I didn't say you were testing them for a possible future boyfriend.

I said you were testing them.

You don't say what you really think, to test their response:
>If I don't know the guy that well I always politely reject them when they ask that question, even if I do slightly fancy them.
>I find how they handle that rejection helps weeds out the keepers from the crazies.

And like I said, guys with lots of options are unphased by rejection, whereas guys with few options or no options are more disturbed by it.
>>
>>16952690
yeah, your dna isn't worthy of her eggs
deal with it.
you want to throw a little bitch fit because of your autistic oneitis that's on you. do it in the privacy of your own room or you can spend the next 10 years rejecting big black men in gen. pop.

fucking kids, and yes, this is a sense of self-entitlement. people throw this word around but it's pretty simple, you think you're entitled to be accepted by a woman, that's why you get pissed when she rejects you. duh.

you can look up the studies for yourself this generation is rife with false entitlement issues.
>>
girls seem to be maturing faster each year. 12 yearold girls passing for 15, 15 yearold passing for 18.

But it seems boys are regressing. 25 yearold boys passing for 18. 18 yearold boys passing for 15.

No wonder girls like older guys and older guys like young girls.
>>
>>16952669
You don't get to choose how you feel, but you do get to choose how you act. Being upset is a reaction. Being an asshole is a choice. If she was polite about her rejection, the proper response is to take it gracefully. But I guess it's fine to be an asshole if she laughed in your face and called you a mongoloid or something.
>>
>>16952690
You are so, so wrong.

You think you're well versed in science but if you've taken anything above a highschool level biology class you'd know that we're a mixture of nature and nurture- that is to say that our experiences greatly effect who we are and not everything in predetermined or calculated by DNA.

For example, let's say that I click very well with BOY A. He has a great personality and likes lots of things that I find really interesting. He has a great childhood and has grown up to be an awesome guy.
Now let's rewind back to when GUY A was a child- this time both of his parents die tragically in a car accident. He never learns to cope with those issues and becomes very reclusive and irritable. He never pursued any of the interested that his counterpart, GUY A had. In this reality, I don't click with this new person- this GUY B.
Their DNA may be exactly the same, but GUY A and GUY B grew to be very different people because of their experiences.

So no, it's not a reflection on DNA if I reject you.
>>
>>16952702
To quote you

>You're looking for a guy who handles rejection like it's no big deal, since it's a sign he has options, a sign that he's in demand, popular, that other women want him.

>You're looking for a guy

I'm not looking, that was assumption you made very early on and I corrected you.

I will now ask you a question. A stranger asks you dance, you say no, they then go it a fit of rage and scream and shout at you?
Is that someone would continue to stand near in the same club, is that some you would feel comfortable meeting in the near future or is it someone you would try to avoid at all costs?
>>
>>16952683
>I kee those men in my life because I enjoy their company and their friendship.

If your current relationship ended, would you consider dating any of them?

>There are very few situations in our current state of society that require physical violence. I would want a guy who was in good physicsl shape and could defend me if we were literally being attacked, but I don't want someone who is AGGRESSIVE or violent.

How is a guy who is not aggressive supposed to defend you?

>In the animal kingdom, physical size and strength are, in many species, desirable traits because they lead to successful, healthy offspring.

And women like guys who are taller and stronger than they are.

>It's not size and strength that are necessarily ALWAYS related to success. In human society, these traits that are "desireable" vary from culture to culture, as the "environment" is different in various places in the world.

In some cultures, men aren't very tall. That's why taller men have an advantage there.

>In our culture, intellegence, personality, job success, and attractiveness are important factors. If we lived in a hunter-gathered society, then you're right that strength and size would likely be more important characteristics.

Most humans may have moved beyond hunter-gatherer societies in the last 10,000 years after the invention of agriculture, but that can't change hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, which places a value on strength and size (and attractiveness). Strength and size allow higher access to food. Today there are other ways to get food, like intelligence, job success, but that doesn't make strength/size less desirable.

>but in regular society, such characteristics are unnecessary and come second to more important things like being a good communicator, and being motivated

"Motivated" is just another word for...has the potential to be rich one day. Again, resources.

And a woman will choose strength/size over "good communicator" any day of the week.
>>
It can be just an act, after all they spend most of their time worrying about whether the guy likes them.
What I find annoying is when I'm surrounded by group of girls (in some social context) so they expect me to want to date one of them, and try to deduce which one it is. So when I show I'm not interested in one, they think I like the other, which is annoying.
>>
>>16952692
>Why on earth do you have such a hard time believing that a man and a woman can be friends? It's totally normal and extremely common.

A woman with guy "friends" she doesn't want to have sex with? Sure.

A guy with woman "friends" he's never thought of having sex with? Pretty rare.

>I'm doing it so that they don't fall in to a pit of depression.

From being rejected by you?
>>
>>16952724
>would you consider dating any of them?
No. I'm not even in a relationship right now, nor am I specifically looking. I'm just trying to do my thing.
>how is a guy who
??? What on earth? Maybe our definitions of aggressive are different. I view someone as aggressive if they're looking for a fight. I don't want someone like that. I want someone who COULD defend me, but only if it were the ONLY solution- which is very very rarely is.

>women like guys who are taller and stronger than they are
Yeah that's a preference, but not a requirement. If I met someone who i clicked with who was shorter than me I'd still date them.

Plus it's not hard to be taller/stronger- like 95% of guys are taller and stronger than me bc I am petite.

>that doesn't make size/strength less desireable.
Actually yes it does.
I would much rather choose someone with job security over someone who is big lol

>women will choose
WHAT!??? You seriously think women care about something that is practically useless like size over something that is CRUCIAL to a healthy relationship like being a good communicator?
I'm sorry but you have some really deluded ideas of you think that's true. I encourage you to get out more and become friends with more women because your views are totally warped...
And yeah, obviously I want someone motivated. I'm motivated, so why would I settle for someone who is significantly less motivated than me? I don't need dead weight, I want someone who will challenge me. They don't need to be rich, I make enough money to support myself and him and any children we might have- but I need him to be motivated. Even if he's a writer who can't get a book published- as long as he's trying his best and working a lot every day, then I'd appreciate him.
>>
>>16952696
>I am not a mentally unstable loser.

Then why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>16952730
Literally like 60% of my friends are guys.
It's really not that abnormal.
I'm sure they've thought about sex with me andi've thought about sex with them. But we don't do anything about it because we know we wouldn't make a good couple and we enjoy the friendship too much.

Are you seriously having a hard time believing this? It's called a "platonic relationship", and it's what happens when you don't objectify people :)
>>
>>16952703

I would agree that younger generations feel more and more entitled.

But some guys "deal with" rejection by killing women, like in OP's post.

Telling those guys not to throw "a little bitch fit" probably isn't going to calm down their rage at all.
>>
>>16952706

I don't know if being an asshole is a choice.

Besides, women like assholes.

When it comes to women, it's always better to err on the side of being an asshole.
>>
>/adv/ is actually arguing that rejecting a guy is rejecting his fucking DNA now
What the fuck am I reading

Why is this board so retarded
>>
File: 1458586733062.png (1 MB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1458586733062.png
1 MB, 2652x2004
>>16952707
>You think you're well versed in science but if you've taken anything above a highschool level biology class you'd know that we're a mixture of nature and nurture- that is to say that our experiences greatly effect who we are and not everything in predetermined or calculated by DNA.

Well sure, nutrition has a lot to do with it. And there's epigenetics. And women are attracted to men with different immune systems, and a lot of that is acquired from the environment.

But to think that DNA has nothing to do with girls liking cute guys is just crazy.

And I would argue that women in general will be less attracted to the guy with a great childhood, and more attracted to the guy with a troubled childhood. The guy with a great childhood is more likely to be a nice guy (and seem weak, too nice, too kind, too compassionate). Whereas the guy with the bad childhood is more likely to be seen as rude, an asshole, a bad boy, and more attractive to women. Pic related.
>>
>>16952357
there's a big difference between "feeling anger" and fucking killing someone
>>
>>16952721
>I'm not looking, that was assumption you made very early on and I corrected you.

Then why would you need to weed out crazies from keepers?

>I will now ask you a question. A stranger asks you dance, you say no, they then go it a fit of rage and scream and shout at you?
Is that someone would continue to stand near in the same club, is that some you would feel comfortable meeting in the near future or is it someone you would try to avoid at all costs?

If a woman did that, I would try to avoid them.

But with women, if a guy went into a fit of rage and punched out her boyfriend, she'd probably see her boyfriend as weak and be attracted to the new guy who clearly dominated him.
>>
do you expect them to date you out of pity or something? if they don't like you, they don't like you. getting so angry over it isn't going to make her consider changing her mind, it's going to make her realize she dodged a fucking bullet and you'd probably end up a wifebeater

>it's a horrible feeling that most girls will literally never experience
r9k pls go
>>
>>16952773
Why are you only looking at shallow women?

Does it bother you when women say things like "all guys are douche's!! why are there no good guys left??"
Because you're basically doing the male equivalent by insisting that all women want jerks.

I'm sitting here, telling you that as a woman, I personally don't find bad boys attractive. I am looking for a mentally and emotionally stable, mature man. I am an emotionally stable, mature woman.

If you're looking for immature, slutty women who might cheat on you or ditch you for Chad, then play the bay boy act.
But if you're looking for a woman who will treat you right, then you need to be willing to treat her right.
Be the best you can be, and a woman of quality will find you.
>>
>>16952224

You're a piece of shit
>>
>>16952781
>But with women, if a guy went into a fit of rage and punched out her boyfriend, she'd probably see her boyfriend as weak and be attracted to the new guy who clearly dominated him.
do you actually have any experience with women outside of shitty tv dramas and the Internet, because You could not be more wrong
>>
File: pQo7e8E.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
pQo7e8E.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>16952773
>He actually has this picture saved on his computer
>Someone actually went through the effort to make this
>This guy was butthurt enough about it to keep it and use it in an internet argument
hooooooooooooooooooooooly shit
>>
>>16952773
>there's just something about kylo ren
okay that one at least has to be a troll. Nobody could be attracted to that adult baby. He fucking throws temper tantrums.
>>
>>16952742
>I want someone who COULD defend me, but only if it were the ONLY solution- which is very very rarely is.

And the only way he COULD is by being aggressive and violent.

>Yeah that's a preference, but not a requirement. If I met someone who i clicked with who was shorter than me I'd still date them.

How much shorter? And then you'd probably cheat on him with a taller guy.

>I would much rather choose someone with job security over someone who is big lol

You'd probably marry the guy with job security, then after a while say you fell out of love with him, then cheat on him with someone who is bigger.

>You seriously think women care about something that is practically useless like size over something that is CRUCIAL to a healthy relationship like being a good communicator?

Yes, you see it all the time. On average, married men are usually 6 inches taller than their wives.

>I want someone who will challenge me.

What does that even mean? Like, not put up with any bullshit from you?
>>
>>16952750
>I'm sure they've thought about sex with me andi've thought about sex with them.

Hint: that's not a "platonic relationship."
>>
>>16952762

So what's being rejected? His thoughts on international affairs? No! For fuck's sakes, the guy is unattractive, he has loser DNA. Next!
>>
File: 1453210344628.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1453210344628.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>16952742
>mfw everytime I see a woman pretending she knows what she wants
how can people be so perceptive of the nature of others(for the purpose of manipulating them) while also being so blind to their own nature?
>>
>>16952775

Murder is illegal. Anger is not (even though anger can lead to murder).
>>
b8
>>
>>16952830
same could be said about yourself faggo
>>
File: 1455740224130.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1455740224130.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>16952792
>Why are you only looking at shallow women?

Most women are shallow?

>Does it bother you when women say things like "all guys are douche's!! why are there no good guys left??"
Because you're basically doing the male equivalent by insisting that all women want jerks.

Rudeness is often mistaken for power, and women loathe weakness. It's why Donald Trump is so popular.

>I'm sitting here, telling you that as a woman, I personally don't find bad boys attractive. I am looking for a mentally and emotionally stable, mature man. I am an emotionally stable, mature woman.

Have you ever had sex with a bad boy?

If you're looking for a "mentally and emotionally stable, mature man" then you're probably done with your bad boy phase, older now, and now looking for a "good guy" instead.

>If you're looking for immature, slutty women who might cheat on you or ditch you for Chad, then play the bay boy act.
>But if you're looking for a woman who will treat you right, then you need to be willing to treat her right.
>Be the best you can be, and a woman of quality will find you.

All women will cheat on a guy if a better option presents itself.

"Treating her right" doesn't guarantee anything.
>>
>>16952842
I'm perfectly aware of what I am. I know full well that being hurt so many times has led to me always assuming the worst of people and pushing them away as an unhealthy coping mechanism.
>>
>>16952797

So if some other guy emasculated your boyfriend right in front of you, you wouldn't be turned off by his weakness?
>>
>>16952801

It's from /r9k/ and it proves my point.

It's called evidence. It's usually what facts are based on, instead of unsupported opinions about how people THINK the world SHOULD work.
>>
>>16952817
strong=\=violent
Strength is having the ability to kick someone's ass
Violent is using that ability whenever you can.

>how much shorter?
Who cares? If we clicked really well and I found him attractive sexually then he could be a midget for all I care.
And I would never cheat on a guy. As I said before, I'm not one of those trashy women who like bad boys and are noncommittal.

>married men are 6 in taller
WOW!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
Men are, in average, taller than women! What a SHOCKER that most men are taller than their wives- who could have seen that coming??

>like not put up with bullshit from you?
No, someone who will help me be a better person. Someone who will help me when I struggle, and will show me new ways of thinking and handling situations that help me to become a more well-rounded, open minded individual.

I really feel sorry for you that you have such a negetive opinion of women. I hope that you realize that your mindset is your biggest obstacle in finding a woman who will love you and appreciate you. You're the only thing holding you back.

I'm going to stop replying to your posts now. Since you've shown no indication of even trying to understand the fact that your very limited interaction with women is not representative of the billions that exist on this earth.
Good luck.
>>
>>16952822
Just because you think about having sex with someone doesn't mean that it affects your relationship.
It only affects your relationship if you take steps to pursue it as a goal.
Example: if you have a hot teacher, you can fantasize about her but still have a very professional student-teacher relationship.

The same can be said for a friendship
>>
>>16952846
>have you ever had sex with a bad boy?
No I haven't, because as I've said many times- I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. Nothing about that makes my panties wet. I prefer kind guys who are smart and sweet.
And no, I've only slept with two boys before, each one I dated for 3+ years each. I didn't have a slutty phase. Not all women have such a phase.

>a woman will cheat if a Better option

No. A woman will end a relationship if a better option presents itself. That's what dating is for.
When you get married, however, you relinquish that right to simply end the relationship in pursuit of greener pastures. Once you marry someone, in my opinion, you are saying "you make me happy, you fulfil what I'm looking for, so I won't look anywhere else and I will commit myself to you, even if someone who seems Better comes along".
>>
>>16952860
>A woman will end a relationship if a better option presents itself
Can confirm.

Source: Once had a girl dump me because she thought she found a "better guy."
>>
>>16952853

Well I could go on and cite some studies on height differences but it was nice talking to you.
>>
>>16952855

You're only proving that men and women can't be just friends.

One or the other is thinking about having sex with the other.
>>
>>16952851
Digging through enough Twitter posts to find a few girls (like .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of women) that specifically back up your point and then claiming that most women feel that way is not evidence.

Better evidence would be if you took a COMPLETALLY RANDOM sample of single women of all ages 18+ and asked if they preferred men who acted politely and respectfully, or men who were rude and disrespectful.

You can't only look at evidence that suits your bias. You're ignoring the truth if you do that
>>
>>16952849
I would think "wow that guy is a fucking asshole" then joke with my bf about how he's probably mad that his gf left him to be a stripper or something. if he hit my bf I'd be extremely fucking upset and concerned about his wellbeing.

>source
dating a guy on the more feminine side, and the "hurr tough guy" jerks are not attractive. meet more real women before you assume most or even a large portion of them operate this way
>>
>>16952869
r9k is built on their confirmation biases, why are you surprised?
>>
>>16952864

Yeah, she ended it AFTER she found a "better" guy. She overlapped relationships. It's called monkeybranching.

"A monkey won't let go of one vine until it has ahold of the next."

Women will very very rarely end a relationship to be single. They end relationships to pursue the other thing they had going behind his back.
>>
I reject guys before they even ask me out.

I see a fat guy I act all disgusted around him, fake vom etc.

I see a little geeky man child I call him out on it.

A try hard I shame him.

Bad Jean, too much gel in his hair, bad BO, I let the world know.

Preemptive rejections that all they are, saves them getting mixed signals that they have a chance and in the long run their feeling because they can never fall in the friend zone thanks to my preemptive rejection.
>>
>>16952876
She didn't cheat. She ended the relationship. Therefore, there was no overlap.
>>
>>16952869

A few girls back up my point? No.

Most women prefer "bad boys" to "nice guys."

Most women prefer assholes and jerks to kind and compassionate men.

Most women prefer men who don't treat them good all the time to men who do treat them good all the time.

It's because women are attracted to power and strength and turned off by weakness.

A polite guy, a respectful guy is more likely to be seen as a spineless guy, a doormat, he's not confident enough, he's not assertive enough. A rude guy clearly has a backbone, a nice guy is viewed by women as having no backbone.

I didn't make this up.

Rudeness is often mistaken for power.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/when-rudeness-equals-power/
>In all cases, the participants thought the rude people were more powerful, and rated them more highly on characteristics such as "decisive," "strong," "powerful," "in control," and "leader-like."

If you asked women if they prefer politeness/respect over rudeness/disrespect, they'd probably pick politeness, but that wouldn't be the first time that what women SAID they wanted conflicted with what their body ACTUALLY wanted.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/5-myths-about-female-desire
>another new study by Chivers gave women hypothetical erotic scenarios involving either a trusted friend or a stranger. Though the women claimed to be more turned on by situations with a friend, a measure of genital blood flow suggested they were much more aroused by the strangers.
>>
>>16952871
>if he hit my bf I'd be extremely fucking upset and concerned about his wellbeing.

Yeah, and you'd probably start wondering if your boyfriend was a real man or not, if he could protect you, if he could defend you, if you were actually safe with him.

>meet more real women before you assume most or even a large portion of them operate this way

You're predicting how you would react, but throughout history women have had to abandon their previous mates for a new dominant male all the time. That's why it's so easy for women to "upgrade" if they find a guy with higher status.
>>
Never realised girl had it so hard.

>can't reject guys for fear of being murdered.

>can't be friends with guys with out being accused of friend zoning and for fear of being murdered.

>soicety will only allow girl to date one guy at atime, fear of being murdered from non-boyfriend and from dumping boyfriend.
>>
File: gDnPkYOz.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
gDnPkYOz.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
this entire thread
>>
>>16952952

Don't forget being raped six billion times a day boyim
>>
>>16952895
the first study is unrelated to gender, the second only talks about stranger vs friend, not about how they're acting

try harder
>>
>>16952903
>w-well you don't know how you would act
I do because it's happened before, not physical but still. but the fact that you're trying so hard to dismiss my firsthand account of not being part of the way you stereotype women and relationships with men speaks volumes

>well HISTORICALLY
according to what? shitty sitcoms? your assumptioms? and society is ever changing. historically fat women were considered the most attractive, now skinny women are. maybe at one point the "kick ur ass hurr dominate" guys were preferred, but saying that these days is pretty questionable
>>
>>16952224
Women get rejected daily. And not just romantically, although that happens extremely often whether you decide to acknowledge it or not, but with everything. Part of being an adult is managing to react sanely to bad experiences. And that means not getting angry at rejection. Anger at rejection is not even remotely reasonable, it's childish. All rejection means is that a specific person did not require what you offered them. That's not a categorical denial of your humanity. The sensible, emotionally mature response to that situation is to accept it and look for a different opportunity for whatever you're offering -- whether it's romance, labor, resources, or even just capital. Resentment, anger, disgust, these are not part of the reasonable response. It reeks of entitlement and a critical lack of awareness.
>>
>>16953125

>women get rejected...

...so rarely that it's easier to say they don't experience rejection. Do you honestly know girls in your life who have experienced rejection?

The rest of your post is rehashed bullshit.
>>
>>16953101

If another guy beats the hell out of your boyfriend, that doesn't make your boyfriend look good. If it keeps happening, are you telling me that you're going to stick with some weak guy who keeps getting the shit beaten out of him? No. You'll probably end up fucking the guy who keeps beating the shit out of him. Women loathe doormats. Women despite weakness.

It's not your fault. It's just how women are made.
>>
>>16953125
>Part of being an adult is managing to react sanely to bad experiences. And that means not getting angry at rejection. Anger at rejection is not even remotely reasonable, it's childish.

But adults behave worse than children. Think of all the violence in the world. You're suggesting anger is an "insane" response, totally unreasonable, and childish. But actually looking at the world, it appears that anger is almost humanity's default state. The Internet is overflowing with anger, and that's usually simply because someone else thinks differently, not due to rejection.

>All rejection means is that a specific person did not require what you offered them. That's not a categorical denial of your humanity.

There's a difference between rejection in careers, positions, roles, and (potential) relationships. With relationships, it's a rejection of you. I don't want you. I don't need you. Anger is a perfectly normal response. That's why people are expected to manage their anger. Anger management.

>Resentment, anger, disgust, these are not part of the reasonable response. It reeks of entitlement and a critical lack of awareness.

Emotions and reason are two different things. Resentment, anger, sadness, depression, those are all perfectly normal responses to rejection. Because people want to be accepted, they want to belong. It's why ostracism and banishment and exclusion feel bad. Being rejected or left behind or abandoned can be a serious existential threat to a social animal's life.

I'm sure people who feel entitled get angry, but to suggest that everyone who gets angry feels entitled is just wrong.
>>
>>16953320
>With relationships, it's a rejection of you. I don't want you. I don't need you. Anger is a perfectly normal response. That's why people are expected to manage their anger. Anger management.
in breakups you're right, in rejection when asking out or after a few dates: no, she only rejects what you have shown her of yourself, which often is not much.
>>
>every woman i ask out is incapable of a simple 'no i am not interested'

womens rights were a huge mistake
>>
File: 27beaver-popup.jpg (46 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
27beaver-popup.jpg
46 KB, 370x500
>>16952162
OH BOY WALLEY AN /R9K/ THREAD
>>
File: 1326749831048.jpg (44 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
1326749831048.jpg
44 KB, 216x212
>girl rejects sexual advances
>I get somewhat butthurt
>I'm an insecure manchild and should grow up

>reject girl's sexual advances
>she insists, gets increasingly crazy until emotional breakdown
>I'm an insensitive jerk and also not man enough for her

You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>16953497

>implying girls get rejected
>>
Women don't get rejected they get used.
>>
>>16953513
This here is a fine example of a "man" deprived of female attention so badly, that he reflects his personal failure on half the population.
>>
>>16953501
Yes they do and the butthurt is gloriously funny (if you're not on the receiving end).
>>
>>16952162
>girls will literally never experience

So are lesbians just assigned life partners the instant they come out? No trail or error in finding 'the one'? Because I'd like mine please.
>>
File: 1457751130266.png (571 KB, 840x632) Image search: [Google]
1457751130266.png
571 KB, 840x632
>people who take /r9k/ threads seriously while also holding themselves above the /r9k/ poster

Ignore it and move on
>>
>>16953264
>If it keeps happening, are you telling me that you're going to stick with some weak guy who keeps getting the shit beaten out of him?
>implying I would ever live somewhere that fucking trashy where fistfights are common

you can renter this conversation when you check back into reality and out of the ghetto, apparently
>>
>>16953601
>Ignore it and move on
It would be nice if we could. That works for purely social boards with no purpose other than dicking around. Unfortunately, for better AND for worse, /adv/ is not like that.

(Some) regulars aside, this is a place where some very broken people come to try and get a little less broken. That makes them vulnerable, and it makes us a target. /r9k/ and their ilk raid /adv/, and other boards like it, because these are places where their cancer can most easily spread if left unchecked. This is where they can get vulnerable people to take in the poison, and some of them, it is hoped, will make it their own.

It's the only way redpillers have to reproduce, so it's tough to blame them. But they must be stopped, and on boards like this, that means they must be checked. Every single time. The alternative is that this stain on humanity spreads.
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 598x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 598x300
>>16953722

t. keyboard warrior
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.