[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I'm allergic to cum? I haven't had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
How do I know if I'm allergic to cum?
I haven't had a ton of experience with giving guys oral but I know that with my last partner my mouth felt really numb and tingly, it was uncomfortable to say the least. With my current partner I feel like I get sick. I've gone down on him on three occasions and all three I've felt sick for some time afterwards. One of those times I actually got his cum in my mouth and then I felt sick the whole afternoon following that. I wasn't grossed out by it when it happened, I quite enjoyed it.
>>
>>16950895
Bump
>>
>>16950895
Are you using any kind of protection? Lube? Numbing gel?

Do you have sex? Has a dude ever cum on your skin?
>>
>>16951001
No protection with oral, none of that other stuff.
Yeah we have sex, and yeah I've had cum on my skin, I don't think I get a reaction. It's only when it's in my mouth, I haven't given head to a lot of different guys so I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. The day I got my current partners cum in my mouth I felt the tingly feeling in my mouth and then like 15 or 20 minutes later I felt sick to my stomach and I got really light headed. I drank water but still felt sick to my stomach. He didn't cum inside my mouth but I did lick it off of his hand lel
>>
>>16951001
Also the other times I did feel sick but not as long and I had only gotten pre in my mouth
>>
>>16951065
Frankly, that doesn't sound like a food allergy reaction.

It sounds like low blood pressure. Do you ever get lightheaded when you stand up? If you haven't eaten in a while? Cold hands and feet?
>>
>>16951076
I've had my blood pressure checked and it's normal. We had just eaten maybe like 20 minutes before. I got the same tingly/numb feeling with my ex. He was my first and convinced me it was normal.
>>
>>16950895
>>16951049
>>16951065
Sounds like you're just not used to it and need to work up your stamina. If I'm going for about 30 minutes straight, my mouth/jaw will get numb and tense/tingly. That's when you switch to using your hands, tits, or another hole while you give your face a rest. As for feeling sick, you were either just unlucky or you're pretty squeamish about semen.
>>
>>16951105
Lol I think I'd be able to tell if my jaw was getting tired, I've had that happen before and it was a different feeling. My tongue and throat get tingly when the semen actually touches it, and a little with pre, but not as bad.
I do think maybe I'm a little grossed out by it, but I like giving head? It's confusing. I willingly do it, I get turned on at the thought of giving head so I'm a little confused as to why I'd be grossed out. I like getting his semen on me, that isn't a problem. It's just when it touches the inside of my moth that it becomes a problem.
>>
>>16951105
Also idk of its of any use but my current partner is not as well endowed as my ex, so there isn't too much strain on my mouth/jaw
>>
File: Guts.jpg (58 KB, 407x420) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58 KB, 407x420
>>16951197
To think, there was a time when disgusting whores didn't post their awful slut stories on 4chan

4chan is identical to tumblr at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8

I miss the Shire
>>
>>16951221
Says the kissless virgin.
I'm not trying to share slut stories this is a genuine question. I just want to know if I can comfortably give my bf a blowjob or if I should start using a condom.
>>
>>16951601
I'm not a virgin but I wish I was

Like I said, I miss the Shire

You fucking sluts are disgusting
>>
>>16951607
Kek most of the "slut" posts here are from male anons.
Anyone can say they aren't a kissless virgin behind a screen.
>>
>>16951616
Wow its the current year and you're stating the obvious

thank you for your expert guidance nostradamus
>>
>>16951202
how well endowed was he?
>>
>>16951682
He's a big guy
>>
>>16951682
I'm not really sure, he never actually told me how big he was but he was a good size. To the point where it hurt some after sex even if I was really turned on. There is an obvious difference between the two guys.
>>
>>16951697
Would you say, it was extremely painful?
>>
>>16951700
Fuck off.
>>
File: no get the fuck out.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
no get the fuck out.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>16951616
And anyone can say they are with equally little anything to back it up.

Fucking normies get off our website.

/adv/ and especially /soc/ are normie central, /soc/ should be destroyed and /adv/ should be purged and rebooted
>>
File: BANE.jpg (26 KB, 440x259) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
26 KB, 440x259
>>16951708
THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

>>16951705
FOR YOU
>>
>>16951601

That would be a call of your judgment, which either you completely black because you're a vapid cumdumpster or you're just looking for attention which still makes you a vapid cumdumpster.

Tits or GTFO and take your bullshit attention seeking somewhere else. Christ

>fukken sage
>>
>>16951713
Uh huh
>>
>>16950895
Take a multivitamin. If you're not allergic to that, then you're not allergic to semen. There's a possibility you're allergic to chlorine or lactic acid, but the amounts are so small it seems really unlikely. If you really want to test it, spread your pussy and have him cum on it or have him cum in your ass. The types of tissues found in those places are similar to those found in your mouth so they should react similarly.
>>
>>16951898
Haha I'm not going to try those last two suggestions.
If it's not that then I don't know what it is. Maybe it's him and not me?
>>
>>16951915
Well those are two valid ways to figure it out. What's the problem with either? I didn't say let him fuck your ass, and I didn't say let him cum inside you. Semen is essentially made up of a bunch of vitamins, minerals, and a tiny bit of sperm.
>>
>>16951937
I just don't want to take a chance, I don't need to accidently get knocked up by some guy I've only known for a few months.
Fuck it I'll just tell him I'm allergic and call it a fuckin' day.
>>
>>16951947
say good bye to that relationship.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.