[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it when any advice around women pops up on here, men are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: frowns.png (49 KB, 200x265) Image search: [Google]
frowns.png
49 KB, 200x265
Why is it when any advice around women pops up on here, men are so hostile when dispensing or receiving it?

They're especially belligerent and antagonistic towards other men on the site, as I've been noticing for a while now. The advice they give usually run along the lines "she doesn't like you. Get the fuck over it." Or "she isn't interested. Move the fuck on from the cunt." Despite there not being enough information to make that distinction.

Or the advice given tends to be some kind of misogynistic diatribe; sometimes racially motivated. Or some kind of bigoted stance to how the person is living their life, and the choices they make for themselves. Or /adv/'s flat-out refusal to accept OP's choosing a lifestyle or method that works for them personally. Or some kind of prejudice to certain personality types and quirks. Or the assumption the person in question is not good enough, and has to change themselves regardless of their personal tastes and choices.

This place is a pretty hostile board. Probably as bad, if not worse, than /pol/ or /r9k/. And it's usually the men of the board who keep facilitating that hostility. Especially towards others of the male gender, which is another thing I've noticed. Almost as if you guys are harbouring deep-seeded resentment you're looking to project onto everyone else.
>>
It's 4chan. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
Because /r9k/ is trying to assimilate this board into its redpill clutches. It has met with resistance, which is good in the long run, but it means that threads involving advice for dealibg wkth women currently degenerate into fights between bitter self-inflicted virgins and the people who are trying to get them to geow the fuck up. Such is war, I'm afraid.
>>
>>16948428

That's because robots come here too.

That's because the robot numbers are growing.

That's because society treats men like we're all sex crazed rapists, tells us how priveledged we are when they take away our rights to due process and take away our education without evidence of wrong-doing whilst then saying it is women who are discouraged from higher education.
It's because men are raised to respect women only to be labelled "nice guys".
It's because we just have to "Man up and go talk to her" only to then be labelled a "creep".

We're hostile because we were dumb enough to believe societies, and sometimes women's, lies.
It made us angry. Every day some new guy finally see's how shit things really are and becomes a robot.

There is this underlying belief that things don't get better. That it's wrong to join in these lies and say "Just talk to her", to give false hope.
Some people are just ugly fucks and some girls are just outright bitches who'll yell "creep" if you just ask them if they've got the time.
Worlds a shit place, don't expect us to lie to you about that, because the lies hurt us more than anything else if we're dumb enough to believe them.
>>
Because /r9k/ leaked over and stayed. Also because some people literally just come here to shit on other people. I've seen positive things come to this board though, like in Ask the Opposite Gender threads stating that some people are just shitty, it's not a gendered thing.
I don't think it's much worse than other places on the internet. Go look at youtube comments on music videos. For some reason people enjoy looking up things they hate and posting about how much they hate them.
>>
>>16948428
The majority of 4chan users are kissless virgins who have never spoken to a real live girl and who glue themselves to their computers to escape the bullying outside.

From the safety of anonymity they can vent their frustration at all women for ignoring them by calling them all sluts, and at all men who have women problems by venting their envy as ridicule or pure venom.

Scattered among those losers are the occasional helpful guys offering what they hope will be useful advice. You just have to wade through all the trolls to find them.
>>
>>16948428
>"she doesn't like you. Get the fuck over it." Or "she isn't interested. Move the fuck on from the cunt."
9 times out of 10 it's because some autistic fuck comes on here with a story involving a girl who obviously is not interested and the OP is too autistic to realize it.

How long have you even been here? This board is full of the most pathetic, clueless individuals I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with. They don't understand, or need assistance with, the most basic social interaction. They can't take hints. They have no clue what they're doing. So, yes, we often tell them to piss off because they are so far gone that there is no helping them any longer.
>>
>>16948428
Hostile towards women - they're bitter about their lack of romantic and/or sexual success with women in life.

Hostile towards men: they see themselves in these guys that post about their problems and are projecting themselves upon them. No one likes looking in the mirror and seeing their own faults so prominently displayed.
>>
You're not asking for or providing advice. This isn't a meta board.
>>
>>16948428
>This place is a pretty hostile board.
>And it's usually the men of the board who keep facilitating that hostility.
Why thank you for not being hostile yourself. Not that I have any clue what extension you're using to get to know the genders of posters.
>>
>>16948428

Because we have been there and the only way to put our pain in use is to give some of the experience learned it to someone else as "advice".
well now I fully realize i'm getting actually old while writing something like this.
and now you are the kid non listening to my advice.

very nice, now i'm sad.
>>
>>16949110
armchair psychologist. Piss off, idiot.
>>
>>16948428
>They're especially belligerent and antagonistic towards other men
This is just what being a man is like. You're either brothers or you're competition. Sometimes both.
>>
>>16948428
Because US women are shit, and like 30% of the men are their collaborators
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.