[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this girl who "goes" to the college I go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1443252872697.jpg (144 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
1443252872697.jpg
144 KB, 600x365
There is this girl who "goes" to the college I go to (she takes one class, but hangs out there a lot). Shes fucking annoying and is friends with a couple of my friends... those couple of friends always bring her a long when we hang out and the rest of us are annoyed by it... shes the worst person, human garbage who is just wasting her life away doing nothing, dating losers and going no where, all while having this laid back attitude, like shes fine with leeching off of other people. The teachers who know her are very friendly with her, and its annoying because I have had classes with her in them, she makes me wonder if college even means anything if people like her can skate through like its nothing and get praised for basically doing nothing.

I want to know how me and my friends can get her to fuck off, or get people to realize shes just a stoner loser, especially since I don't want her slutty ass at my friend's bacholorette party... What do I do?
>>
Aww, are you jealous?
>>
You're the reason for the phrase "haters gonna hate". It's college not high school, grow up.
>>
>>16946140
shes a piece of shit though, shes lazy, untalented, has no sense of shame, spoiled, and literally cares about nothing nor other people, all she cares about is herself. Friends always pay for her even though she has money, she does nothing worthy of praise yet always gets it. Christ she had a group of people crowding around her, because she was playing with one of those finger skateboards trying to do tricks with it while baked. I have 3 guy friends who bug me to hook them up with her, even though she has a track record of just dumping guys when shes bored of being in a relationship and puts no effort into anything... how does a loser like her have so many people who like her.
>>
>>16946161
>OP hates girl more popular than her
>\\thread
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.