[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll keep it short; Lately I've not been wanting sex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: timessquarebyjohnvachonin1943.jpg (1 MB, 1850x1825) Image search: [Google]
timessquarebyjohnvachonin1943.jpg
1 MB, 1850x1825
I'll keep it short;
Lately I've not been wanting sex, but I didn't tell my partner that because I thought it'd offend her.
She initiated by playing with me, then jerking me off when I was hard. I feel pretty bad about it all now.
Do I have a right to feel like this, or should I have said something?
I did tell her in not subtle, but not direct ways, but she persisted.
>>
Would you be "offended" if she wanted to have sex with you? If anything she's going to think you're not attracted to her if you don't initiate. Just tell your partner that you want to have sex and then do it. I don't know where so many guys get this ridiculous idea that sex offends women.
>>
You don't need rights in order to have feelings. However you have to communicate those feelings to your partner and realistically consider what it means to your relationship. Be direct and encourage her to ask questions rather than making assumptions. Otherwise it's really easy for her to jump from "doesn't want sex" to "doesn't find me attractive anymore." The conversation should follow a format something like

>you: briefly state how you're feeling
>her: questions for clarity
>you: your concerns about what it means for the relationship
>her: her input on what it means for the relationship
>you: your ideas about how you want this to resolve
>her: her feedback on those ideas
>>
You should just tell her that you've not been in the mood lately. She should understand.

Everybody has periods like this. Not everybody wants sex all the time.

>>16945766
You seem to have misread.

OP said that he didn't want to have sex.
>>
>>16945780
Ah I missed the "not", sorry. Please excuse my post.
>>
If you're not in then mood, then just tell her. But be a good partner and at least get her off. That doesn't require you to be in the mood yourself, just some effort out of the love for your girlfriend.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.