[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are in an amazing relationship with the person you love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
If you are in an amazing relationship with the person you love and would never cheat on or break up with, why would one develop a crush on someone else?
>>
>>16944296
Did you or your partner do it?

Probably they are bored in the relationship

Do more stuff together and make it exciting, if their attention is going to another person then you should try to put more effort into making your partner feel wanted, excited, ect ect.
>>
I am a man in a relationship with the woman I am going to marry. We've bought a house together because of a particularly good deal coming up through family - it's that serious.

I've been away from her for a month, and she has been distant in terms of communication because she is very busy. I don't blame her. I love her and think she's perfect. But I struggle with depression, and it's never been as bad as it is right now.

I've started talking to another couple of girls to pierce through the loneliness and pain. If, in this situation, I met another girl who was great i might develop a crush for emotional support reasons. That's one scenario.

If you're simply asking why you have a crush on someone else while in a good relationship:

because A. you're human and B. you aren't entirely fulfilled in your relationship.

Talk to your partner.
>>
>>16944384
Do I tell them I have a crush? It's stupid. I don't see this person and we only communicate through Facebook because they live on the other side of the country.
>>
My girl and I talk to no end about our other people we would fuck to each other. You can have a crush. It's not a bad thing. Acting on that crush with disregard to the person you have a social contract with can cause emotional damage to the both of you long term. But just having a crush is completely normal. You're just a bunch of chemicals. Next time you start thinking bout this crush smoke some pot play video games jerk off and chill out. Nothing is wrong as long as you don't make it wrong.
>>
Because monogamy is a social construct.
>>
>>16944605
I'd never act on it. It's just annoying to think about another person.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.